如何定义幸福 How to define定义函数 Happiness

您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
如何提升幸福感 How to Enhance the Sense of Happiness
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
如何提升幸福感 How to Enhance the Sense of Happiness
1. 人们对于如何提升幸福感有不同看法
2. 幸福感提升不仅包含物质层面,也指&&
The sense of happiness is of great significance. As a vital factor of life, it brings us power, arouses our enthusiasm for loving life, and helps us to create a promising future. However, in contemporary China, it has become a trend for Chinese people to hold different views about happiness and the way to enhance it.
In addition to material basis, the sense of happiness also refers to several others aspects. Firstly, based on a recent survey, a majority of individuals admit that they are no longer content with being fed and clothed adequately, and their happiness depends more on their success in careers, friendship and love. Secondly, a great many people claim that health is the key to their sense of happiness. It is health that enables them to build up a solid foundation for anything significant.
As a college student, I am convinced that never can money equal happiness. To enhance our sense of happiness, we should educate, advocate and encourage our friends and classmates to enrich their knowledge, broaden their horizon and cultivate their ability.
幸福感是非常重要的。作为生活的一个重要因素,它给我们带来的力量,唤起人们热爱生活的热情,并帮助我们创造一个光明的未来。然而,在当代中国,人们对幸福感和提高它的方式的持有不同的意见已经成为一种趋势。
除了物质基础,幸福感也指其他几个方面。首先,根据最近的一项调查,大多数人承认,他们不再满足丰衣足食,他们的幸福更多地取决于他们事业的成功、友谊和爱情。其次,许多人认为健康是幸福感的关键。健康使他们为任何有意义的东西建立一个坚实的基础。
作为一个大学生,我相信幸福不能用金钱来衡量。为了提高我们的幸福感,我们应该教育、提倡和鼓励我们的朋友和同学来丰富自己的知识,开阔视野,培养自己的能力。
I am a Chinese. Ive always been making dreams from time to time. Those dreams made by each average Chinese like me are certainly Chinese dreams. Dreams vary from person to person, ...
Some people are in favor of the idea of over-consumption. They point out the fact that China's rapid economic development has materially enriched the lives of ordinary Chinese peop...
上一篇: 下一篇:您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
我的搭档 My Partner
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
I have a partner, his name is Li Ming, I knew him when I was seven years old. He lives near my house, so we play together all the time, we become very good friends. We go to the same school and join the basketball team, we cooperate so well when we are playing the basketball match. As we know each other so well, we can read each other's thoughts quickly, that&s why we can cooperate so well in the match. I am so lucky that I have a good partner in my life, we promise to be friends forever, even though we will have argument sometimes, we fix it soon and forget about the unhappiness.
我有一个,他的名字叫李明,我在七岁的时候就认识他。他住在我家附近,因为我们总是一起玩耍,我们成为了很好的朋友。我们上同一所学校,加入了篮球队,我们在打篮球比赛的时候合作得很好。由于我们彼此十分了解,能快速读懂对方的想法,这就是为什么我们在比赛里合作得那么好。我很幸运在我的生命中能有一个好的搭档,我们承诺永远成为朋友,即使我们偶尔有政治,我们也能快速解决,忘记了不快。
I am a Chinese. Ive always been making dreams from time to time. Those dreams made by each average Chinese like me are certainly Chinese dreams. Dreams vary from person to person, ...
Some people are in favor of the idea of over-consumption. They point out the fact that China's rapid economic development has materially enriched the lives of ordinary Chinese peop...
上一篇: 下一篇:How Do You Define Happiness?英语作文:如何定义幸福 How to Define Happiness-英语-外语-小荷作文网
&&→ → →
英语作文:如何定义幸福 How to Define Happiness互联网 adreep [/夏颖可馨]来源:/dxyy/54554.html
When I was small, my parents always told me that I must study hard, so that I would make a lot of money and could live a happy life. To my parents, they think happiness means the bright future and money. But now as I grow up, I keep thinking about what is happiness, my recognition about happiness is very different from my parents’.在我还小的时候,我的父母总是告诉我要努力学习,这样才能挣很多钱,过上幸福的生活。对于我的父母来说,他们认为幸福意味着美好的未来和拥有钱。但是如今随着我长大,我一直在思索着什么是幸福,我对幸福的认识和父母的很不一样。In my eye, the meaning of happiness is very simple, it could be the small things which makes me satisfied. When I make programs in my study, I make my goal come true, I am so proud of myself, it is a happy moment for me. When I stay with my family, I talk to them and they are willing to listen to my words, we communicate happily, I am so happy about it. Well, happiness is such easy for me to touch, because I am so easy to be satisfied.在我的眼里,幸福的意义是很简单的,它可以是让我感到满足的很小事情。当我在学习上进步了,我让自己的目标实现了,为自己感到自豪,这对于我来说也是幸福的时刻。当我和家人在一起,和他们聊天,他们也在聆听我的话,我们愉快地交流着,我为此感到幸福。是的,幸福对于我来说是如此简单就可以触摸到,因为我很容易就感到满足。If people tell me that they don’t feel happy, I would say that they want too many things and never satisfied with the things they have. The true happiness is to have less desire.如果人们告诉我他们不幸福,我会说他们想要的东西太多了,从来不对自己拥有的东西感到满足。真正的幸福就是少点欲望。版权作品,禁止转载!}

我要回帖

更多关于 define定义函数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信