我经常在托福周六考还是周日考周日和他玩足球

他经常在周末踢足球改英文,一般疑问句,肯否定回答,对踢足球提问,改否定句,_百度知道
他经常在周末踢足球改英文,一般疑问句,肯否定回答,对踢足球提问,改否定句,
改否定句那个你说清楚一些需要什么.对足球提问He usually plays football at weekend?He dose usually play football at weekend.He dosen't play football at weekend.Dose he usually play football at weekend
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁译英:周末我想和我的朋友踢足球
I wanna play football with my friends this weekend .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中译英 急...快1.他们通常周末做什么?他们通常去看电影.2.他周末做什么?他有时候看电视.3.你周末做什么?我总是踢足球.4.你多久打一次网球?我一周打3次5.她多久看一次电视?她每天看电视.6.他多久锻炼一次?他从不锻炼.7.他们多久上网一次?他们几乎不上网.
1.what do they usually do at the weekend?They usually go to the cinima.2.What does he do at weekend?He watches TV sometimes.3.What do you do at the weekend?I always play football4.How often do you play tennis?I play three times a week5.How often does she watch TV.She watches everyday6.How often does he do exercises?He never do exercies.7.How often do they surfer the internet?They never surfer the internet.我纯手动翻译,楼上的是翻译工具把,错误很多.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. They are usually weekend for what? They usually go to the movies. 2. He weekend for what? He sometimes watch television. 3. You weekend for what? I always play football. <b...
what do they usually do on weekends?they usually watch movie. what does he do on weekends?he watch TV sometimes. what do you do on weekends?I always paly football.<b...
扫描下载二维码我打算下周末与朋友们一起去踢足球用英语怎么说_百度知道
我打算下周末与朋友们一起去踢足球用英语怎么说
I am going to play soccer with my friend on the weekend.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
其他4条回答
shall we play football next weeekend,只能这么翻译了?没具体要求Hi
I gonna play football with my friends on next weekend.
我打算下周末与朋友们一起去踢足球用英语怎么说I am going to play soccer with my friend on the weekend这么翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁.假如你叫Jack,12岁现在住在中国你的爱好是游泳、玩电脑和踢足球周末经常和朋友一起踢足球.你有一个新笔友叫Mike 现在请你写封电子邮件把自己的个人情况介绍给自己的新笔友Mike.不少于五句话.
Hi Mike,I'm Jack, or you can call me Jackie lol.I am 12years old. And I live in ChinaI usually like swimming, or playing PC games. In Weekend, I often play soccer with my friends. And what about you?Looking forward to your reply:-)-Jack
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 托福周六考还是周日考 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信