续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Truly sometimes unhappy, but I am not Mr. Lonely.
有些时候,是有些不快乐,但是我不孤独。
Editor: It's difficult. I am hopeless. Did you feel lonely in your painting then?
艺术经纬:挺难的,我现在都无望了。当时画里是一种孤独和流浪的感觉吗?
She told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview this month: "I am not lonely. Everyone has been so nice.
她在本月接受采访时告诉脱口秀主持人奥普拉o温弗瑞:“我并不孤单,大家对我都很友好,现在我有了数百万新朋友。”
You never see the moment I am lonely.
同样,你永远也看不见我最寂寞的时候
Because only you accompany me when I am lonely.
因为一个人寂寞的时候只有你陪着我。
Because only you accompany me when I am lonely.
因为一个人寂寞的时候只有你陪著我。
CHUCK: No, but I am very lonely.
查克:没有。不过,我好孤独。
I am lonely lonely lonely.
我是孤单的孤单孤单的。
I want only the pleasure of your company, the solace of your kisses when I am lonely.
我孤单时,只想做你的快乐的伙伴,只要你吻的安慰。
I told my mother that I am lonely.
我告诉妈妈我是孤独的。
I'm not beautiful, but I am lonely. I want to play with you.
我很丑,但是我也很孤独,我想和你们一起玩。
I am not lonely. I have a great many friends to talk with.
我不孤独。我有很多的朋友可以交谈。
How anxious I am a lonely person. How my once lonely.
我是一个多么害怕寂寞的人。我曾经多么寂寞。
My heat will be empty even when I am in the busiest places. The whole lonely and doubtable eyes will finally fall into my own eye.
即便地处最热闹的地方,心也是空的,入眼皆是寂寞而惶惑的眼。
Am I lonely? Maybe, I am not lonely. In bottom of my heart, there is a pure place owned to you proved that I feel my loneness .
我孤独吗?也许我并不孤独,因为在孤独的时候我的心里总有一块属于你的净土在为你痛苦的日夜思念。
Together and you do not know how long, the feeling you are not around when I am lonely.
和你在一起也不知道有多久了,总感觉你不在我身边的时候很寂寞。
My favorite is trinket shop. I often dreamt of dormitories, maybe coz I am lonely.
我经常梦见宿舍,可能是我想过一些集体生活,因为内心孤独。
No, " said Aslan. I am sad and lonely."
“没有,”阿斯兰说,我感到悲伤和孤独。
Well, thats an interesting point. However, I am still lonely.
嗯,很有趣。但,我还是孤独的。
But I am also lonely. My family and my friends are at home. I am up here in the sky, halfway over Russia.
虽很兴奋,但心底仍存有一丝孤独,因为我的家人和朋友仍在国内,而我却翱翔在俄罗斯上空。
Neil to Edie)I'm alone, I am not lonely.
我孤单,不过不孤独。
I am alone, but I am not lonely.
我一个人,但我不觉得孤独。
Dear Parents, Oh, mother, I am so lonely.
亲爱的父母亲,啊,妈妈,我好孤独啊。
For example:Although I am alone, I am not lonely.
虽然我独身一人,但是我从不寂寞。
Despite I can go out, I am still feel lonely. In fact , I never go shopping by myself before.
尽管我也可以出去,但我还是会感到孤独。
I knew, and believed that I am not lonely.
我知道,并且相信,我不孤单。
I am pretty and passionate Ukrainian woman, but I am lonely. My heart dies without love as beautiful flower dies without water.
我是一名乌克兰女人,美女而感性,却很寂寞,我的心会因为没有爱而死亡,就像美丽的花儿没有水而枯萎一样;
Smile warms you; i am not lonely.
笑容温暖沵,涐不孤单。
I 'm so alone, but I am not fell lonely .
我是这样孤独,但不感到寂寞。
I 'm so alone, but I am not fell lonely .
我是这样孤独,但不感到寂寞。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!A.Who is it B.I am not sure C.What on earth are you doing D.Give me a break E.I can’t believeit.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
A.Who is it B.I am not sure C.What on earth are you doing D.Give me a break E.I can’t believeit. SuSan:Jimmy.This is the third time I have called you. Jimmy:Sony.I didn’t notice that. SuSan: ? Jimmy:I’m listening to some rock music. SuSan: .I thoughtyou liked light music.as you always prefer quiet music. Jimmy:Well.in fact.I am a fan of rock music. SuSan:Let me hear what you are listening to.Oh.it is nice.It's not as noisy as other rock music. ? Jimmy: .Maybe Gerge Michael SuSan. .You said you were a tan.but you don’t know who the singer was. Jimmy:Well.You can’t know everything.can you? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  One of the things I always believe is that no matter how bad something is, you can take something positive out of it. The one time I wasn't sure of that was on September 11.
  I usually wake up at 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. That day, Lhappened to wake up earlier. I turned on the TV and I saw that a plane had crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. My first reaction was that it was a terrible accident. Then I saw another plane fly into the South Tower and I realized that I was witnessing an act of terrorism.
  My wife and I spent the day watching the terrible pictures over and over again. When I watched family members looking for their loved ones, the pain in their eyes was something I would never forget. I couldn't understand how something this terrible could have happened.
  It wasn't until a few weeks after September 11 that I began to see that perhaps  some good did come from this tragedy. People seem different now, more understanding,more tolerant. Little things that seemed to be such trouble before are no longer big things. Personally, I am more tolerant than I was. I realize life is too short and too precious to let myself get worried over small things. I've learned also that you can't take things for granted. Things change in the blind of an eye. People go to work and don't come back. One moment they're living and the next minute they're not. And, it doesn't matter who you are, there is nothing you can do about it. We never know when our time here will be over, so we all need to make the most of every minute we have.
  You try to learn from what happened. You can't be used up by it. You can't live by it. All you can do is just live.
  注:crash撞击  reaction反应  witness目击  tragedy悲剧  tolerant宽容的  precious珍贵的  take…for granted认为……是当然的
1.The word “positive” in the passage probably means ________.
A.terribleB.6ad
C.goodD.real
2.What did the writer see after he turned on the TV that morning?
A.A fire starting.B.A plane flying.
C.A terrible accident.D.An act of terrorism.
3.From September 11, the writer has realized that ________.
A.people should make the most of every minute they have
B.he has become less tolerant towards others
C.he should get worried about little things
D.life is too short to care about others
4.What's the best title(题目) of this passage?
A.A Report about September 11.
B.The Tragedy of September 11.
C.September 11 and My Family.
D.September 11 and My Turn.
  One of the things I always believe is that no matter how bad something is, you can take something positive out of it.The one time I wasn’t sure of that was on September 11.
  I usually wake up at 6∶30 or 7∶00 in the morning.That day, I happened to wake up earlier.I turned on the TV and I saw that a plane had crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center.My first reaction was that it was a terrible accident.Then I saw another plane fly into the South Tower and I realized that I was witnessing an act of terrorism.
  My wife and I spent the day watching the terrible pictures over and over again.When I Watched family members looking for their loved ones, the pain in their eyes was something I would never forget.Couldn’t understand how something this terrible could have happened.
  It wasn’t until a few weeks after September 11 that I began to see that perhaps some good did come from this tragedy.People seem different now, more understanding, more tolerant.Little things that seemed to be such a trouble before are no longer big things.Personally, I am more tolerant than I was.I realize life is too short, and too precious, to let myself get worried over small things.I’ve learned also that you can’t take things for granted, Things change in the blink of an eye.People go to work and don’t come back.One moment they’re living and the next minute they’re not.And, it doesn’t matter who you are, there is nothing you can do about it.We never know when our time here will be over, so we all need to make the most of every minute we have.
  You try to learn from what happened.You can’t be used up it.You can’t live by it.All you can do is just live.
  注:crash撞击 reaction反应 witness目击 tragedy悲剧 tolerant宽容的 precious珍贵的 take-for granted认为——是当然的
The word “positive” in the passage probably means ________.
What did the writer see after he turned on the TV that morning?
fire starting.
A plane flying.
A terrible accident.
An act of terrorism.
According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?
The writer and his wife spent the day watching the terrible pictures over and over again.
The writer is more tolerant than he was.
The writer didn’t think the accident was a tragedy.
The writer think people all need to make the most of every minute the have.
From September 11, the writer has realized that ________.
people should make the most of every minute they have
he has become less tolerant towards others
he should get worried about little things
life is too short to care about others
What’s the best title(题目)of this passage?
A Report about September 11
The Tragedy of September 11
September 11 and My Family
September 11 and My Turn
  There is nobody in the world the same   1   you;you are unique(独特唯一的)!Everybody is   2   from everyone else.That is good!   3   it makes the world an interesting place.
  There are people taller   4   you, and shorter than you.Maybe your hair is the same color as your friend’s hair, but maybe it is longer than   5  .Another difference is your hair may be straight, hers may be curly.
I am sure you have some friends who are   6   than you.And you also have some friends, they are as   7   at sports as you.But there are also people around you who are not good at some things.  8   does your best friend look like? Do you both   9   to finish your homework at school? Do you both want to wear the same clothes every day? I think   10   some ways you are the same, but in many other ways you are different.So say loudly to the world, “I am who I am-I’m unique!”
in front of
would like
第一节:根据你所听到的内容结合所给图片,从A、B、C三个选项中选择能准确回答所给问题的选项。每个小题读两遍。现在你有20秒钟时间浏览每个问题和图片。
1.What's the lovely cat doing?
2.What instrument has she been practicing for many years?
3.How does your father usually go from Shanghai to Beijing?
4.What's her favorite fruit after supper?
5.When does he get home?
第二节:情景反应:听下面5个情景句子,从A、B、C三个选项中选择一个恰当的应答语。每个句子读两遍。现在你有20秒钟时间浏览各个选项。
6.A.No, you may not.
B.Yes, you can.
C.Glad to meet you, Miss Smith.My name is Jim Green.
7.A.I'm sorry, I don't know.
B.How do you do?
C.Just fine.Thanks.
8.A.The post office? Sorry, I'm not sure.
B.It doesn't matter.
C.That's all right.
9.A.No, I won't.
B.Yes, with pleasure.
C.It's very kind of you.
10.A.I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
B.I'm terribly sorry.
C.I am a stranger here.
第三节:听下面5段小对话和问题,根据你所听到的内容,从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能恰当回答所提问题的选项。每段对话读两遍。现在你有20秒钟的时间浏览各个选项。
11.A.At two o'clock.
B.At eleven o'clock.
C.At nine o'clock.
12.A.She went to bed late last night.
B.She didn't go home.
C.She didn't sleep last night.
13.A.He goes for a walk.
B.He plays tennis.
C.He watches TV.
14.A.It will leave at ten.
B.It will leave at eleven.
C.It will leave at twenty to twelve.
15.A.Because she will not go to school tomorrow.
B.Because the man is smiling.
C.Because she wants to make the man smile.
第四节:听下面一段短文,根据其内容及所给问题现在正确答案,短文读两遍。现在你有20秒钟的时间浏览各个选项。
16.What did Mr.and Mrs.Jones do last Saturday?
A.They drove a car.
B.They stayed at home.
C.They went to a film.
17.Did Mr.and Mrs.Jones have a good time there?
A.No, they didn't.
B.Yes, they did.
C.They seldom had.
18.When did they come out of the cinema?
A.At 10 o'clock.
B.At 11 o'clock.
C.At 12 o'clock.
19.How did Mr.and Mrs.Jones go home after the film?
A.They went home on foot.
B.They went home in their car.
C.They went home by bus.
20.Why did Mr.and Mrs.Jones ask the woman if she needed help?
A.Because he thought she was in trouble.
B.Because he saw she was tired.
C.Because it was quite dark.
21.Who usually washes the dishes?
A.The one who is faster.
B.The one who gets home later.
C.The one who is stronger.
第五节:听下面一段短文。根据所听内容的先后顺序,对下面几句话排列顺序。听短文前,你有时间阅读各个小题,每个题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。该段短文读两遍。
A.I passed all the exams.
B.I fell down and hurt my legs badly.
C.I will do my best to give my love to others.
D.My classmates helped me a lot.
22.________
23.________
24.________
25.________
本文为纪实性报导,作者目击了国际重大悲剧惨案,因而思绪万千.读后会激发学生:学习兴趣,用英文了解国际事件,外国朋友的心态.
  One of the things I always believe is that no matter how bad something is, you can take something positive out of it. The one time I wasn't sure of that was on September 11.
  I usually wake up at 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. That day, I happened to wake up earlier. I turned on the TV and I saw that a plane had crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. My first reaction was that it was a terrible accident. Then I saw another plane fly into the South Tower and I realized that I was witnessing an act of terrorism.
  My wife and I spent the day watching the terrible pictures over and over again. When I watched family members looking for their loved ones, the pain in their eyes was something I would never forget. I couldn't understand how something this terrible could have happened.
  It wasn't until a few weeks after September 11 that I began to see that perhaps some good did come from this tragedy. People seem different now, more understanding, more tolerant. Little things that seemed to be such a trouble before are no longer big things. Personally, I am more tolerant than I was. I realize life is too short, and too precious, to let myself get worried over small things. I've learned also that you can't take things for granted. Things change in the blind of an eye. People go to work and don't come back. One moment they're living and the next minute they're not. And, it doesn't matter who you are, there is nothing you can do about it. We never know when our time here will be over, so we all need to make the most of every minute we have.
  You try to learn from what happened. You can't be used up by it. You can't live by it. All you can do is just live.
  注:crash撞击  reaction反应  witness目击  tragedy悲剧  tolerant宽容的  precious珍贵的  take…for granted认为……是当然的
1.The word “positive” in the passage probably means ________.
A.terribleB.bad
C.goodD.real
2.What did the writer see after he turned on the TV that morning?
A.A fire starting.B.A plane flying.
C.A terrible accident.D.An act of terrorism.
3.From September 11, the writer has realized that ________.
A.people should make the most of every minute they have
B.he has become less tolerant towards others
C.he should get worried about little things
D.life is too short to care about others
4.What's the best title(题目) of this passage?
A.A Report about September 11
B.The Tragedy of September 11
C.September 11 and My Family
D.September 11 and My Turn
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!转过路角忽然发现,3岁的儿子已在路口等着自己回来。
在0℃的江苏无锡街头,环卫工用双手疏通下水道。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  新年快乐HAPPY NEW YEAR
今天是大年初五
英实周一组的宝宝们给大家拜个晚年
祝大家鸡年大吉!越吃越瘦!
  别忘了吃饺子哦
  在这个阖家团圆的节日里,有一些小伙伴因为出国交流、参军入伍没能回家和家人团聚。想知道海外的、军营里的他们是如何过春节的吗?
  Let's have a look~
  15电编 吕东阳 入伍
  Yuting Wang
  How did you celebrate your Spring Festival and how did it feel?
We had a great meal , said Happy New Year to everyone and go on working .We sang songs together with tears and we knew that everyone was missing their family and friends so muchbut we didn't talk about it .We just joked and laughed, missing our parents secretly.
  Dongyang Lv
  14日语 张宇含 日本
  Weiqing Liu
  How was your first Spring Festival in Japan? Was there anything fun?
Different from the Spring Festival before with mom and dad beside us,this year we spent it with classmates. But it was the same as before for the dumplings and the Spring Festival Gala.The most interesting thing was that we wrote couplets by ourselves. The one who was the best at handwriting among us wrote them. They were really like those that were bought somewhere.We watched gala, ate dumplings, and laughed, like a whole family.
  Yuhan Zhang
  14印地语 龙心瑜 印度
  Weiqing Liu
  What did you do on Spring Festival?
India is a totally different country to us Chinese. Although we are still in Asia, the culture here is not familiar with us. But we have friends from Vietnam, South Korea. And actually, the country where they came from is also celebrating the new year just like China. So we decided to celebrate the new year with them. We invited our Thailand friends who was very good at cooking and some others. And we made the hot-pot. We made the dumplings with our south Korean friends. And those Vietnamese girls made the chicken kebab. And our friends from Thailand made the fried chicken and fried chips.
  Xinyu Long
  15国新 王婧艺 美国
  Xuefan Shi
Where did you celebrate your Spring Festival and what's your new year wish?
I spent my Spring Festival in class all day!
Although I am away from my families, I feel that it is meaningful to spend this holiday with studying. Besides, the CSSA(中国学生学者联谊会)organized a small celebrating party in the evening for Chinese and I was invited to preside at the party!
I hope I can learn more and visit more places than before during the year in America.
  Jingyi Wang
  15电编 张彦磊 美国
  Ping Jiang
  How's your Spring Festival?
  The CSSA organized a small celebrating party in the evening for us.We had some Chinese food for dinner and then I did my homework.
  Yanlei Zhang
  I felt Chinese food so delicious!
  Yanlei Zhang
  Ping Jiang
  Have you finished your homework?
  [Smile][Smile][Smile]
  Yanlei Zhang
  15广电 姜俣 英国
  Ping Jiang
  What's your feeling about your first Spring Festival abroad?
My parents flew to London to celebrate with me. We went shopping and sellers said 'Guo nian hao' to us in Chinese. Actually, I was a little bit sad to celebrate it abroad especially when I checked Wechat moments, which was fiiled was delicious dinner. I missed dumplings badly! That feeling could only be understood when we were away from home. I hope I can improve my English and know more about different culture to construct our country when coming back.
  Yu Jiang
  Ping Jiang
  What's the biggest difficulty to you now?
The main problem is in the U.K., the food can only maintain your living but not fulfill your desire. So please send me some instant noodles. This is my life.[Smile]
  Yu Jiang
  East, west, home's best.
  以上就是本次推送的全部内容了~最后的最后还是祝海内外的朋友们新年快乐!英实与你同在!
  ENGage
  微信:engage_CUCTVS
  Mon.Group
  别吃了快学习吧~
  长按二维码关注
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号