who .need help people in need?怎翻译

who need to help
谁需要帮助
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Special centres will be available for those who need help to adjust.
特别的中心将被开放,对那些需要得到帮助调整的人。
As Goodwill Ambassador for FAO I see people who struggle all their lives to find enough to eat and who need concrete help to move away from extreme poverty.
作为粮农组织的亲善大使,我看到人们终生劳作只为了填饱肚子,他们需要切实的援助来摆脱极端贫困。
But speaking at such an important event is a gift. By communicating what? s in your heart to people who need help to deal with grief, you fulfill a collective need for comfort.
但实际上,在如此一个重要场合发表演说其实是一个机会,你能够通过向需要安慰的人敞开心扉,安抚大家的心。
Then hospitals might not be able to care for other patients who really do need help.
VOA: special.
So she started an organization that gives money to young women scientists who need help paying for someone to care for their children and homes.
VOA: special.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!经常帮助需要帮助的人用英语 怎么翻译
战的逆袭88
often help the people in need有不明白的再追问吧,如果对你有所帮助,请别忘了采纳哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
often help those who need help
Alway help people who need help.
One should always give hands to those in need.
Often help the people who are in need.
初级:He always likes to help others.中级:He always gives hands to those in need.高级:He is always eager to do others a favour.自己选吧~
扫描下载二维码我们可能没有能力去做惊天动地的大事,但是我们可以尽微薄之力帮助那些需要帮助的人 的翻译是:We may not have the capacity to do extraordinary things, but we can make modest contributions to help those people who need help 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们可能没有能力去做惊天动地的大事,但是我们可以尽微薄之力帮助那些需要帮助的人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
We may not have the capacity to do extraordinary things, but we can make modest contributions to help those people who need help
We might not have the capacity to do an earthshaking event, but we can make modest means to help those in need of help
We possibly do not have ability to achieve the earthshaking great accomplishment, but we may the most meager strength help these need help human
相关内容&aWhat can i syt to make you mine? 什么能做您矿的i syt ? & a? ??? ??? ??? ???
& amatch the stretching of fabric 匹配舒展织品 & a传统对人们思想的影响 传统对人们思想的影响 & a谁给你打得电话? Who makes the phone call to you? & asparkassc kielnbonn sparkassc kielnbonn & aApple Application Supporp Was found 苹果计算机公司应用Supporp被发现了 & a孩子,怎么啦 正在翻译,请等待...
& aA foot has no nose 正在翻译,请等待... & aLeading call center for both inbound and outbound formats 入站和向外去格式主导的呼叫中心 & aCNISH Petrochemical CO., Limited CNISH Petrochemical CO., Limited & ashoulder seam ex neck trim 肩膀缝前脖子修剪 & aModerately ACHIEVE 正在翻译,请等待... & a招生淡季 Recruitment of students off season & a点A所在的直线 Selects straight line which A is at & a时间已经过去了70天 The time has already passed 70 day & aaccording to yours 根据你的 & a我现在正教的 I now orthodox church & aIve added 10 friends already in 5 minutes.You're in Jinan Too! Add me! 正在翻译,请等待... & acalm & soothe myself 正在翻译,请等待... & aBarlow was “penalty proof.” Barlow是“惩罚证明”。 & aRemains male 保持男性 & a他们明确表示乐意和我们合作 They indicated explicitly is glad to cooperate with us & a我爱你 只不过是每个人都要说的谎言而已 I love you am the rumor which each people all want to say & aScent is most closely tied with memory, and if you are in business of creating memories and wanting guest to choose your hotel where ever they travel, you have to make a memory link. 气味严密栓以记忆,并且,如果您是在创造记忆的事务,并且要客人选择您的旅馆,他们移动,您必须做记忆链接。 & a白皮松 Lacebark pine & aWord swept around campus that Dr.Rieff had married a 14-year-old American Indian 在校园附近被清扫的词Dr.Rieff与一个14年老美洲印第安人结婚 & a目前中学生上网的主要目的是游戏,娱乐和交友 At present the middle-school student accesses the net the main purpose is the game, the entertainment and makes friends & a我们可能没有能力去做惊天动地的大事,但是我们可以尽微薄之力帮助那些需要帮助的人 We possibly do not have ability to achieve the earthshaking great accomplishment, but we may the most meager strength help these need help human &Need he come here tomorrow?的翻译是:需要他来这里明天呢?Who Need Social Accountability 8000的翻译是:那些需要社会问责制8000Need or occasion for sth的翻译是:需要或机会运输及房屋局局长So you need decisive leadership.的翻译是:因此您需要果断的领导能力。prolonged unfulfilled desire or need.的翻译是:希望或需要长时间没有实现。Linger: I need your help.的翻译是:令人留连忘返:我需要你们的帮助。My eye glasses need adjusting.的翻译是:我的眼睛眼镜需要调整。Do we need anything else? 的翻译是:我们需要我们的什么东西?We need a Mazda car.的翻译是:我们需要一个马自达汽车。Fair faces need no paint.的翻译是:公平面临着不需要涂漆。Sometimes they need a rest.的翻译是:有时也需要一段时间的休息。I need a work desk.的翻译是:我需要一个工作台。You need an alarm clock !的翻译是:您需要一个闹钟!Need I change at Shenyang ?的翻译是:我是否有必要更改在沈阳?Need a better connecting story.的翻译是:需要一种更好的连接故事。Your shoes need seeing to.的翻译是:需要看到您的鞋。You still need to study.的翻译是:您仍然需要研究。When will you need it?的翻译是:你何时需要它呢?Yes.Do you need any help? 的翻译是:“yes”(是)。您需要帮助吗?He need a blood transfusion.的翻译是:他需要输血。
Google Ads
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Google Ads
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.我们应该帮助任何需要帮助的人 的翻译是:We should help people who need help 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们应该帮助任何需要帮助的人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We should help anyone in need of help
We should help anyone in need of help
We should help people who need help
正在翻译,请等待...
We should help any need help human
相关内容&aWe want to buy in China is not the door, and the details of which we will collect glass door. 我们在中国想要买不是门和细节,其中我们将收集玻璃门。 & aDream of Red Mansions. 红色豪宅梦想。 & aYOU are in a shop.you have everything you want.the assistant say is that all 您是在shop.you有一切您want.the辅助言是所有 & a这并不是我想要的 This is not I wants & aim scolding my younger brother 责骂我的弟弟的im & aHave you ever been in a difficult situation where you have to make silly excuses? 您是在一个困难的情况,您必须做傻的借口? & a每一次的国庆节,旧代表着祖国母亲又老了一岁。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aantibody positive to HIV 抗体正面对HIV & abotten 正在翻译,请等待...
& aGATA is a family of transcription factors characterized by their ability to bind to the consensus DNA sequence “GATA”. GATA是副本因素家庭他们的能力描绘的束缚到公众舆论脱氧核糖核酸序列“GATA”。 & aIf you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. 如果您微笑,当没人是,您真正地意味它。 & aThe factors that contribute to this situation include... 对这个情况贡献的因素包括… & aphysics is concerned with the general properties
and energy and with events 物理与一般物产有关 并且能量和以事件 & a步行去学校要花费我三十分钟的时间 正在翻译,请等待...
& a阿杜独特的嗓音吸引了不少年轻歌迷 Adoue's unique voice has attracted many young singer fans & a现场演出 Scene performance & aknowledge or skill gap 知识或技巧空白 & a我们精心为你收集超过50000个景点供你参考和选择,每一次旅行,都是一个全新的体验。 We collect carefully for you surpass 50000 scenic spots to refer for you and to choose, each travel, all is a brand-new experience. & apropagator 正在翻译,请等待...
& ammsproxy mmsproxy & a我们经常为我们的外国朋友准备中国食品 We frequently prepare Chinese food for ours foreign friend & aI work at a desk and a computer . I in charge of other people .And I meet clients. 我工作在书桌和计算机。 I负责其他人。并且我遇见客户。 & a恐惧害怕笼罩了我的心 The frightened fear has covered my heart & aW. Clement Stone once said, "Defeat is never the same as failure unless and until it has been interpreted as such." W. 宽容石头,一旦说, “失败从未是相同象失败,除非,并且,直到它同样地被解释了”。 & a中国人习惯在十点吃夜宵 The Chinese is familiar with in ten has a night-time snack & ashare the big cake with her 与她分享大蛋糕 & a我的姐姐是护士 My elder sister is the nurse & aThinking what you konw what in fact you don't is a terrible mistake 正在翻译,请等待... & a要得到你 Must obtain you & a应聘者很多,你最好尽快向公司申请这个职位 应聘者很多,你最好尽快向公司申请这个职位 & aI'm fine ,thanks
for not asking 我是优良,感谢不要求 & a当她累的时候,我能帮她敲背 When she is tired, I can help her to massage somebody's back by tapping & a一旦她下定决心,没有事情可以改变她的想法 Once she sets firm resolve, not to have the matter to be possible to change her idea & a现在不能和你一起吃饭 Now cannot eat meal together with you & ahave you had your dinner? 您吃了您的晚餐? & aThe cupboards messy 正在翻译,请等待... & aANOTHER WAY IS TO TAKE THE PLACE OF THE CAR ENGINE BYSOMETHING ELSE 另一个方式将代替汽车引擎BYSOMETHING & a样品密度 正在翻译,请等待... & acaredown caredown & a关键是你的工作能力,而不是你从哪里来或你是谁 The key is your working ability, but isn't you comes or you from where is who & a我爸爸和我妈妈都是商人 My daddy and my mother all are the merchants & a综合型高新技术公司 Synthesis high technology and new technology company & aimpossibla impossibla & airon maiden best
the rock 好铁女架岩石 & a低头看! 正在翻译,请等待... & aMy biggest hobby is reading especially ancient philosophy books. Hemingway is my favorite writer. 我的最大的爱好读特别是古老哲学书。 Hemingway是我喜爱的作家。 & a听到电话铃响,他放下了书,拿起了听筒。 Hears the telephone bell sound, he put delivered a letter, has taken up the receiver. & aI have the red cheek 我有红色面颊 & aI,ii help I, ii帮助 & a对不起!刚刚我不在。 Sorry! Just I not in. & a可以替换角色让幼儿旋转卡片 May replace the role to let the baby revolve the card & a你需要多做锻炼来保持健康 You need to make the exercise to maintain the health & a2008年的8月8日,全世界都将目光聚焦于北京 2008 on August 8, the world all focuses the vision in Beijing & aKate and I both play sports every day Kate和I每天两戏剧体育 & a好吧。那就坐公交车吧 Good.That takes a seat the public transportation & aOr run a line reproduction of a photograph over a solid color block . you will
be surprised at the strength , the power of such treatment 或跑一张相片的线再生产在一个单色块。 您对力量,这样治疗的力量将惊奇 & a我们应该帮助任何需要帮助的人 We should help any need help human &}

我要回帖

更多关于 need your help to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信