give out,give in,give back send back是什么意思呢?谢谢!😎

give away,give in,give up,give off 的意思和区别
give in的主要意思是 让步;give up意思是放弃;give away 的意思 :赠送,捐献 ;give off 意思是释放,发出 give up 递上去,传上去 hand up,pass up · He gave the books up to her.他把书往上递给她.放弃,认输 stop trying to do something or answer a question · He has given up smoking.他戒烟了.· He gave up teaching only two years ago.两年前他才离开教学工作的.· He has given up his job.他辞去了工作.give in 屈服,让步 stop trying to do something because one are not strong enough,etc.· Tom always gave in to his big brother.汤姆总是屈从于他的大哥.· Are you willing to give in?你愿意让步吗?· He would rather die than give in.他宁死不屈.交;递交,give work,etc.to someone · "Please give in your essays now",said the teacher.老师说:“现在请你们把作文交上来.” · Give in your examination papers now.现在把考卷交上来.give away 赠送,捐献 make a present of,donate · He gave away a part of his income to his needy friends.他把收入的一部分送给经济困难的朋友们.· They're giving away free glasses at the supermarket.超级市场那里在免费赠送玻璃杯.· He has given away all his money.他把钱都送给别人了.· The old teacher gave away all his books to the school.这位老教师把他的全部藏书捐送给了学校.分发(奖品等) distribute(prizes,etc.) · give away medals at a sports meeting 在运动会上分发奖章 · The headmaster gave away the prizes.校长分发奖品.give off 发出,放出 emit,send out · The gas gave off an unpleasant smell.这种气体散发出一种不好闻的味道.· The apples give off a very sweet smell.这些苹果散发出非常香甜的味儿.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
give away - 送出give in - 让步give up - 放弃give off - 排放、放出(气体)
give away—赠送,分发,泄漏(秘密)。 give in —让步,屈服,投降。give up —放弃。give off —放出,发出(气味)。
扫描下载二维码give out,give off,give in,give away的基本词义
奔放神5577
give outv.分发, 发出(气味、热等), 发表, 用尽, 精疲力竭give offv.发出(蒸汽、光等),长出(枝、杈等)give inv.投降, 屈服, 让步, 交上, 宣布give awayv.送掉, 分发, 放弃, 泄露, 出卖, 让步, 陷下举例:i am going to give out all the candies to the little kids.我将会把所有的糖果都分发给小孩.the sun is giving off a lot of heat.太阳发出热量.i give in after ten times of failure. 十次失败以后,我放弃了.i gave away all my old clothes to the poor children.我把我所有的旧衣服都给了家里穷的孩子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
give outv.分发, 发出(气味、热等), 发表, 用尽, 精疲力竭give offv.发出(蒸汽、光等),长出(枝、杈等)give inv.投降, 屈服, 让步, 交上, 宣布give awayv.送掉, 分发, 放弃, 泄露, 出卖, 让步, 陷下
扫描下载二维码give away give out
give up_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
give away give out
上传于||暂无简介
大小:12.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 give me back 的文章