英语周报高一第七期2015-2016高一第二十七期

高一课标 _英语周报答案吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:43,571贴子:
告诉我你要多少期的 有
创维55S9D全球首台AR电视 4色4K自发光 4色HDR JBL全音域音响
楼主,能发下后面的吗?
因为之前我也是……痛苦的找答案
第16期,3296期的!
51talk,英语培训,「自由约课+真人外教1对1+免费体验」英语培训-免费试听英语培训,「商务口语+专业英语+考试英语」找英语培训-就上「51talk」
楼主有18期B版么
36期~北师大的 急求谢谢
要的哪一期我全都发了
不是我不一期一期的发是我不知道你们要拿一期
所以要的直接说 我看到了就会帮你去找
我们不是课标啊,我好可怜
楼主跪求36期我看了上面发的好像不一样
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴2016年英语周报高一新课程27-35期第27期 学年高一新课程题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 2016年英语周报高一新课程27-35期 & 第27期 学年高一新课程 详细解析
当前解析:第27期 学年高一新课程
解题老师:
& & & Greed-the cause of a miserable life& & Once there were two neighbors,and one was poor while the other was rich. The rich farmer had many farms and servants. But he was not happy as he always wanted to have more wealth. The poor farmer worked hard all day on his farm and only got enough crops to support his family. However,at the end of the day he came home,played with his children,and shared his happiness with his family.& & The rich farmer was curious about his neighbor's happy life and asked his housekeeper what his secret was. The housekeeper told him, “It is his (满足) with whatever comes out of his hard work that gives rise to his pleasant and peaceful life.& The rich farmer could not believe it. The housekeeper said he would do an experiment to prove it.& & The next day the housekeeper buried one gold coin on the farm of the poor farmer. When the poor farmer dug up the coin,he took it away and kept it in a secret place in his house. The housekeeper did the same thing on the second day. Again it was a surprise for the poor farmer. He also kept it. This continued for 99 days until the poor farmer found 99 gold coins.& & Afterward the farmer went mad looking for a 100th gold coin. But he didn't know that the housekeeper had stopped burying gold coins. He kept on digging all over his farm and totally ignored the farming by which he usually supported his family. He kept on counting the 99 gold coins all day and became very miserable about not getting the 100th. And he often got angry with his children and abused his wife.& & When the rich farmer saw what had happened,he realized how greed made people's life miserable. If we are content with what we have,we can lead a peaceful life.1. adj. very unhappy (in Paragraph 4)2. n. a strong wish to have more money,things,or power than you need .(in the last paragraph)
1.miserable & 2.greed &
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
二、完形填空(共20小题)& & 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的真佳选项。& & This morning during my walk,I had a good chance of meeting someone I’d been wanting to cross paths with for some time. I had 21 this elderly gentleman before.& & A few months ago he was 22 cans and bottles from the recycle bins behind my house. I was 23 to see this and . was sad at the 24 that he had to do this to survive. I thought about putting bottles in ? bag for him with a 25
saying the bag was for him to take,but then I gave up the idea out of 26 for him.& & So you can imagine my 27 when I saw him again in another (小巷) just around the comer from the green space I was headed to. I walked over to him and 28 to him a very quiet “Hi.& His 29 was turned to me and he didn't reply. I decided maybe he didn’ t want to be 30 . So I kept walking. Then I 31 the big bag full of cans and bottles I had collected from my trip to the coast. “He can 32 those!” I thought. I walked back over to him. I told him if he 33 there,I could get him some more 34 . “That would be very good,” He said,with a big 35 .I hurried home and 36 in five minutes and he was 37 waiting there. I handed the bag to him and 38 that it wasn’ t&m?ch. “Every little bit 39 . Thanks so much. And have a great day,” he said.& & I wished him a great day as well and went on walking with a light 40 step.21. A. visited&&&B. helped & & C. recognized&&&D. seen22. A. stealing&&&B. moving & & C. collecting&&&D. carrying23. A. shocked&&&B. frightened & &C. proud&&&D. anxious24. A. plan&&&B. fact & & C. report&&&D. excuse25. A. note&&&B. map & & C. book&&&D. picture26. A. control&&&B. respect & & C. question&&&D. reach27. A. confusion&&&B. fear & &C. relief&&&D. excitement28. A. explained&&&B. listened & &C. pointed&&&D. whispered29. A. back&&&B. focus & & C. hand&&&D. mind30. A. caught&&&B. disturbed & &C. pushed&&&D. mentioned31. A. kept&&&B. divided & &C. offered&&&D. remembered32. A. afford&&&B. share & & C. have&&&D. find33. A. waited&&&B. worked & & C. got&&&D. rode34. A. gifts&&&B. money & & C. advice&&&D. bottles35. A. smile&&&B. dream & & C. sign&&&D. change36. A. calmed down&&&B. set out & &C. came back&&&D. stood up37. A. even&&&B. also & & C. yet&&&D. still38. A. hoped&&&B. apologized & &C. realized&&&D. imagined39. A. helps&&&B. fails & &C. hurts&&&D. survives40. A. careful&&&B. obvious & & C. cheerful&&&D. painftil
解题老师:
三、语法填空(共10小题)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词) 或括号内 单词的正确形式。& & & & & & The danger of success& & A new climber prepared to climb the Alps across the Swiss border. He invited two 41 (experience) guides to keep him company.& & They took a very dangerous mountain road. But 42 (protect) by the two excellent guides,he did not feel any danger. They climbed the long road,and 43 (final) arrived at the peak (顶峰) . The climber wanted to enjoy the feeling of standing on the peak first,so 44
guides moved aside and let him walk ahead.& & On the peak the young climber was so 45 (excite) that he forgot the strong wind 46 could blow at any time. He jumped up,47 (cheer) for his victory. Just at this moment,one guide caught up 48 him and pulled him down to the ground.& & “Kneel(跪) on the ground quickly!” he shouted. “You’ 11 not be safe 49 you kneel on the ground now!”& & There are too many times we want to stand tall and enjoy our success. But it is at these moments that we most easily 50 (appear) in the strong wind.
41. experienced。考查词性转换。设空处作定语修饰 guides,故填形容词 experienced。42. protected。考查非谓语动词。句子主语he与动词 protect在逻辑上是被动关系,故填protected。43. finally。考查词性转换。设空处修饰全句,故填 副词 finally。44. the。考查冠词。设空处特指那两位向导,故填定冠词the。44. the。考查冠词。设空处特指那两位向导,故填定 冠词the。45. excited。考查词性转换。设-处描述攀登者的心 情,故填excited。46. that/which。考查定语从句的引导词。设空处引 导定语从句,修饰先行词wind,且在从句中作主 语,故填that或which。47. cheering。考查非谓语动词。设空处作伴随状 语,且因为句子主语He与动词cheer之间在逻辑 上是主谓关系,故填cheering。48. with。考查介词。catch up with是固定表达,意为 “抓住”.49. unless。考查连词。结合语境可知,该句意为“只 有跪到地上才能安全”,故填unless。50. disappear。考查词形转换。该句意为“但也正是 在这些时候,我们最容易消失在强风中”,故填 disappear。
解题老师:
四、短文改错(共10小题)& & 假定英语课老师要求桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除和修改。&增加: 在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧) ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:在多余的词用斜线(╲)划掉。修改:在错的词下划了横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;& & 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起) 不计分。& & &There is a park in the center of our town,where is a wonderful place for people to meet and did exercise. Kids often go there feed birds,play games or fly kites after school. My friends and me often read there. To my surprised,yesterday I read a article in the local newspaper about a plan to turn the park into a parking lot. After reads the article,I was decided to write a letter to the editor of the newspaper. I wanted to express why I was on the plan. After all,people in the town need a place to have funs.
51. ... our town,where ... where → which &&52. ... did exercise. did → do&53. …go there feed … feed 前加to 或加 and &&54. My friends and me ... me → I&55. To my surprised ... surprised → surprise &&56. ... read a article ... a → an &&57. After reads ... reads → reading &&58. 1 was decided 去掉 was &&59. ... on the plan. on → against &&60. ... to have fiins. funs→ fun
解题老师:
& & & & & & & A & &★★★☆☆& & Max Schireson had a nice year as a full-time family man. He helped plan his eldest daughter's school life. He took ski classes with his 15-year-old son. He spent a weekend away with his wife. But now the former MongoDB CEO,who left the software heavyweight last August to spend more time with his family,has joined the Massachusetts-based firm Battery Ventures as a director at home, “I’m now having my work life again — though the pressure is not anywhere near that of being a CEO,” Schireson,45, wrote.& & His leaving last year gained much attention as Schireson became a rare male director — particularly in technology industry — to admit that his work-life balance was perfect.& & In an interview posted on Battery's website,Schireson said the&firm would allow him to work without upsetting his newfound work-life balance. “I wanted to continue to have a balanced life and this was an opportunity to work with great companies without performing an intense(严肃紧张的) ,CEO-like management role,” he said. “All of these things made a job feel like a good fit.”& & Besides spending time with his family,he has picked up hobbies. He is learning to play bridge. He goes to the gym. He advises friends on starting new companies. “I like it,” Schireson wrote. “Maybe other people could have done all of this while being CEO of a fast-growing company. I know I was’n table to. I am still distracted (使分心)by my phone,” he wrote.“Some of the energy that went into work now goes into learning bridge or solving math problems. I still long to go to sleep earlier,eat less,and be more in the moment?’1. After giving up his job as MongoDB CEO,Schireson.&&&A. had a year off as a family man&&&B. started a firm in Massachusetts& & C. devoted himself to developing software&&&& & D. went back to school to improve himself2. Why did Schireson’s leaving his job draw wide attention?&&&A. He left for a higher poisition.&&&B. He created a work-life balance.& & C. He decided to help his wife.&&&D. He didn’t do a good job.3. What is special about Schireson’s position in Battery Ventures?&&&A. It is more challenging.&&&B. It brings him a higher income.& & C. It allows him more free time.&&&D. It enables him to achieve his full potential.4. From the last paragraph we can learn that Schireson&&&A. chooses a balanced diet every day&&&B. spends more time enjoying real life& & C. tries to have a good sleep when possible&&&& & D. makes use of every minute to make money
一年前Max Schireson辞去MongoDB总裁职务,专职陪伴家人。现在他又找了一份工作、生活两不误巧工作。1. A. 细节理解题。由第一段中的had a nice year as a filll-time family man 以及 who left the software … with his family可知,Sch?eson在辞职后,在家做了一年的居家男人。2.B. 细节理解题。由第二段中的to admit that his I work-life balance was perfect 可知,Sch??son 是极少的宣布能很好地平衡工作和生活关系的男性经理人,所以他的离职引起了广泛的关注。3.C. 细节理解题。由第三段中的the firm would allow him to work without upsetting his newfound : work-life balance可知,新公司将允许他有更多和家人在一起的时间,不会打破他生活和工作的平衡。4.B. 推理判断题。最后一段提到Schireson有更多 和家人一起的时间,也重拾自.己的爱好,由此推 断,他现在有更多享受生活的时间。
解题老师:
& & & & & & &B& & ★★★★☆& & Susan Cain was such a shy girl that she did not want Other people to look at her. But when she grew up Susan chose to be a lawyer,which is usually for a bold(大胆的) person. But Susan thinks that her shyness has made her a better lawyer.& & She said, “At first I had the idea that I would be disadvantaged. But I quickly found that was not true.I’m&good at listening to people,which helps me build relationships with others. These would also make me very powerful.”& & Almost half of all people say that they are shy. Social scientists studied young adults in eight countries across the world. They found that in Japan 57% of people said that they were shy. The lowest number was in Israel,only 31%. In most countries,bout 40% of the population said they were shy.& & Scientists say that it is because of two things: genetic(遗传) character and life experience. They did a study of two-month-old babies. Of every five babies,one was very active. Some people become shy because of what has happened to them. For example,children who are always blamed (责备)by their family can be shy. But good experiences can help sensitive children become active.& & Shy people may feel that they have a disadvantage in their social life and their work. But shyness can be an advantage. Many shy people have good characters. They are gooasfriends because they listen more than they talk. They are much less likely to cheat or lie even when they think they cannot be caught. Studies show that they are much more likely to show.?ympí?ty (同情) for others.& & Shy people may not have a choice about being shy. But they can learn to use the good qualities they have. In this way they can do something good with their shy character.5. As an adult,Susan thinks that her shyness .&&&A. has made her be afraid of looking at others&&&B. has helped her become a powerful lawyer&& & C. has negative effects on her career&&&D. means she has fewer new friends6. The study in Paragraph 3 has found that .&&&A. most people are shy&&&B. adults are shyer than kids& & C. people in Israel are the shyest&&&& & D. shyness is common among people7. What is Paragraph 4 mainly about?&&&A. The disadvantages of shyness.&&&B. The ways to get rid of shyness.& & C. The reasons why some people are shy.&&&D. The influences of shyness on people's life.8. According to the text,shy people .&&&A. are more likely to be honest&&&B. seldom show sympathy for others& & C. find it hard to focus on what others say&&&& & D. often make mistakes that upset their parents
B篇很多人很害羞,但害羞的人也有优势,他们可以利用自身的优势来做事。5.B. 细节理解题。由第二段内容可知,Susan认为 自己害羞的性格反而有助于她成为一名好律师。6.D. 推理判断题。由第三段内容可知,将近一半的 人们认为自己很害羞,这说明害羞是一种;常见的性格。7.C. 细节理解题。第四段主要分析了害羞是由天 生的性格和个人的经历两方面的原因造成的。8. A. 推理判断题。由第五段中的They are much less likely to cheat or lie even when they think they cannot be caught可知,害羞的人欺骗他人或向别 人撒谎的可能性较小,他们更诚实。
解题老师:
& & & & & &C & &★★★★★& & What if software could get a car back on track if the driver changes direction suddenly on ice? Or help a stroke (中风) patient smoothly lift a cup?& & Bioengineers have developed a mathematical program for a robot that can “see” your intention while performing an ordinary action,like driving straight up a road or reaching for a cup — even if the action is interrupted (打断) .&& & “Say you’re reaching for a piece of paper and your hand is in mid-reach — your nerves take time to respond to what has happened,” said Justin Horowitz,first author of the study. So,when something unexpected happens,the signal going to your hand can't change for at least a tenth of a second.&& & In the test,Horowitz employed exactly the situations he described. He analyzed(分析) the movement of research subjects as they reached for an object on a desk,but had their hand pushed in the wrong direction. He used the advanced mathematical program to analyze the action and examine the subjects’ intent,even when there was a disturbance.& & The program has extra sensors and deals with information so much faster than people can react. It can predict the way you wanted to move,according to your intention. The car’s artificial intelligence would use it to bring the car’s course more in line with what the driver wanted to do. aIf we hit a patch of ice and the car starts changing direction,we want the car to know where we meant to go ,” he said. “It needs to correct the car's course not to where I am now pointed,but to where I meant to go.&9. The mathematical program can be used to.&&&A. prevent cars from speeding&&&B. help the disabled learn to drive&& & C. predict people’s&intended acts&&&& & D. warn drivers of possible dangers10. The underlined part “mid-reach” in Paragraph 3 refers to the time when .&&&A. the brain sends signals&&&B. your body reacts to something& & C. you react to something unexpected&&&& & D. the brain is stuck in a dangerous situation11. What is stressed about the program in the last paragraph?&&&A. Its cost. & B. Its future,& & C. Its function. & D. Its structure.12. Where can we probably read the text?&&&A. In a car review. & B. In a business ad.& & C. In a research plan. & D. In a science report.
C篇科学家研究出能够读懂人意愿的程序,该程序 可以应用到机器人上帮助人们。9.C. 细节理解题。由第二段中的a robot that can “see” your intention while performing an ordinary action可知,人们在做一般性的事情时,该程序可 以预测到人们的行动意愿。10.B. 推理判断题。由第三段中的 your nerves take time to respond to what has happened 可知, mid-reach是指“你的身体对信息的反应过程”。11.C. 段落大意题。从内容上看,最后一段主要介 绍了该程序的功能。12.D. 文章出处题。本文主要介绍了一种能够读懂 人意愿的程序及其应用,故很有可能选自科技报 道。
解题老师:
& & & & & & &D & &★★★☆☆Hey guys,& & Calling all writers and illustrators (插图画家) !This is your chance to write and illustrate an amazing story. It's the PBS KIDS Writers Contest.& & Our judges are looking for excellent stories from kids in kindergarten,1st grade,2nd grade,and 3rd grade. So start your imagination and write that special story you,ve been dreaming up all year!& & From January 9 to March 20 in 2016,we’11 be asking you to hand in your story by email to ?NC-TV. A local judging will be held at ?NC-TV and we will select a first,second,and third place winner from each grade.& & Each contest participant will receive a Certificate of Achievement and winners will receive prizes. First and second place winners will have their stories animated (把… 制作成动画片) on-air and online.?NC-TV will send the first place winners from each grade to PBS KIDS for a national judging!& & So kids,put on. your creative caps and start working on your stories!You can also encourage your friends to hand in theirs. The contest also makes an attractive classroom project for teachers and is a great chance for parents and caregivers to work with their little ?nes.& & Click here to view stories from winners last year Click here to view stories from winners last year that have been turned into animated videos!You can also see more stories from previous (以前的) years,going back to 2008,by visiting PBS KIDS Story Central. Take a look at the national winners and think about your own favorite stories. What do they have in common? It seems they all have things like:. a beginning,a middle,and an end. a central event like a conflict (冲突) or discovery. characters who change or leam a lesson. illustrations that help tell the tale && & For more information,please email at justforkids@unctv.org.13. What do we know about the PBS KIDS Writers Contest?&&&A. It will last three months.&&&B. Kids of all ages can take part in it.&& & C. It has three awards for each grade.&&&D. Kids have to post their work to UNC-TV.14. The participants’ work will be first graded by.&&&A. local judges&&&B. national judges& & C. famous adult writers&&&& & D. previous winners of the contest&15. The second place winners may.&&&A. receive lots of prize money&&&B. be interviewed by ?NC-TV&& & C. go to attend a national judging&&&D. watch their animated stories online16.Participants are advised to read stories of previous winners to .&&&A. learn about the history of the contest&&&B. communicate with previous winners&& & C. learn to make their stories into videos&&&D. know what should be included in their work
D篇本文号召孩子们踊跃参加PBS KIDS Writers Contest。13.C. 细节理解题。由第二段中的we will select a first,second,and third place winner from each grade 可知,PBS KIDS Writers Contest 为每个年级 的获奖者设立了三个奖项。14. A. 细节理解题。由第二段中的A local judging will be held at ?NC-TV可知,参赛作品起初是要 经过地方上的初选。15.D. 细节理解题。由第四段中的First andsecond place winners will have their stories animated on-air and online可知,第二名获奖者的作品会被制成动画片,并在网上公布,获奖者本人可以在 网上观看。16.D. 推理判断题。由倒数第二段中的What do they have in common。 It seems they all have things like…可知,让参赛者读往年获奖者的作 品,目的是为了让他们明白他们的参赛作品中应 该包括哪些内容。
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高一新课程27-35期
年级:高一
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课程版}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一课标英语周报2016 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信