频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved[精华推荐]
60秒学会英语口语第80期:用英语怎么说“异地恋”(mp3+视频+学习笔记)
Cherie207 于发布 l 已有人阅读
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your .
最新学习文章等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
“异地恋”英语怎么说
来源:互联网&&&【天天233网校,天天进步大!】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
  Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:异地恋。   JESSICA: 吴琼,what’s your plan for the weekend?   WQ: I’ll be out of town! 我得坐4个小时飞机去看我男朋友!   JESSICA: Boy! That’s a long flight! 你真是个好女朋友。   WQ: 没办法啦。异地恋就是这么辛苦。Jessica,异地恋用美语要怎么说呢?   JESSICA: That’s long-distance relationship. So, how long have you guys been long-distance?   WQ: We’ve been dating for a couple of years now. 不过,他最近因为工作被调去外地两年,我们刚刚开始异地恋。I miss him so much, and I don’t know if we can survive the long-distance!   JESSICA: Don’t be sad, 吴琼! I know dating over long-distance can be hard, but you got to have faith in the relationship! Hmm, tell me, what do you like about your boyfriend?   WQ: 他啊,最大的优点就是真诚,不做作。   JESSICA: So he’s a blue-collar kind of guy!   WQ: blue collar? 那不是蓝领工人么?   JESSICA: Yes. But if you say a man is a "blue collar kind of guy", it doesn’t necessarily refer to his job. Rather, it’s about his down-to-earth, unpretending character.   WQ: I see. My boyfriend is a blue-collar kind of guy. 我就喜欢他这纯朴劲儿。   JESSICA: So what does he like about you?   WQ: 哈哈,他也喜欢我清纯,亲切,不做作。那我就是blue-collar kind of girl了?怎么听着这么别扭。   Jessica: Hmm, you can use the phrase "the girl next door".   WQ: The girl next door? 哦,就是邻家女孩! 没错,My boyfriend says I’m nice and attractive, just like a girl next door! 不过,这次去找他,I don’t want to be the girl next door anymore! 我要打扮得艳丽一些,给他个惊喜!   Jessica: I hope he likes it! Now tell me what you’ve learned today!   WQ: 第一,异地恋是long-distance relationship;   第二,形容男人质朴老实,可以用blue-collar kind of guy;   第三,亲切可爱的邻家女孩是the girl next door.
  更多推荐:           
  考试大?实用英语站点?强势推出?会员中心
  亲爱的同学们,上班族们:你还在为没有时间去参加英语培训班而苦恼吗?考试大全新推出了会员中心,针对实用英语开设了词汇,语法,口语及三项全能套餐班,学习英语口语不用出门,!or
来源:233网校-责编:tanj&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 异地恋怎么说分手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信