请问:英语四级听力方法提分的方法是什么呢?特别是长对话方面。

您的位置:&&&&&&&&& & 正文
2016年6月大学英语四级听力原文:长对话
13:04&& 来源:外语教育网
Conversation One
M: So, Linzy, do you like to text message on your cell phone?
W: Yeah, I text message a lot.
M: I don't do it so much. I prefer to make a call if I'm in a hurry.
W: Yeah, I go both ways. Sometimes I don&t really want to talk to the person. I just want to ask them one question, so it's much easier for me just to text message. If I call them, I'll have to have a long conversation.
M: Yeah, I can see what you mean. But I get off the phone pretty quickly when I call. I'm not a big talker.
W: Yeah, that's true. You don't talk a lot.
M: So are you fast at writing the messages with your thumb?
W: Well, when I first got a cell phone, I was so slow. I thought I would never text message. But then people kept text messaging me, so I felt obliged to learn how to text message. So now I'm pretty fast. What about you?
M: Actually I have the opposite problem. When I first got my cell phone, I thought it was so cool to text message all my friends who have one, and I was pretty fast with my thumb then. But it seems like now I don't use it so much, I've got slower actually.
W: Yeah, I think text messaging actually is what you have to do with your age. For example, people in high school, they text message a lot. But I ask my father if he texted messages, and guess what he said?
W: He said he'd never text message. He thinks it's very childish and unprofessional to text message.
M: Yeah, I can see what he means. It's considered pretty informal to text message to someone.
Questions 8 to 11 are based on the conversation you've just heard.
Q8: What does the man say about himself?
Q9: What does the woman tend to do while she is on the phone?
Q10: Why did the man text message all his friends when he first got his cell phone?
Q11: What does the woman's father think of text messaging?
Conversation Two
W: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. How can I help you?
M: Well, I'd like to talk to you about Tim Bond, the department manager.
W: What seems to be the problem?
M: Well, ever since Sandra left the department, I feel like I've been targeted to do all her work as well as mine. I'm expected to attend too many meetings and I seem to be spending a lot of my time doing unnecessary paper work.
W: I'm sorry to hear that.
M: And, on top of that, I'd specifically asked if I could leave early last Friday as I done a lot of overtime during the week. But that afternoon, even though I'd finished my assigned work, I was told to help other colleagues finish their work, too.
W: But surely that's a positive sign showing that Mr. Bond has a lot of trust in you.
M: Yes, but other colleagues get to leave early, and they don't have such a lot of work to do.
W: So you feel he's really making unrealistic demands on you?
M: Yes, absolutely.
W: Have you approached Mr. Bond about this particular problem?
M: I've tried, but it seems like he just has no time for me.
W: Well, at this stage, it would be better if you approached him directly. If nothing else showing that you've tried to solve the problem yourself before you take it further. Makes it clear that you're just not a complainer. Why don't you send an email requesting a meeting with him in private?
M: Hmm, I've been a bit worried about his reaction. But anyway I'll send him an email to request a meeting, and I'll see what happens from there. Thanks for your advice.
W: Good luck. And let us know the outcome.
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you've just heard.
Q12. What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
Q13. What is the man's chief complaint?
Q14. How does the woman interpret the fact that the man was asked to help his colleagues with their work?
Q15. What did the woman advise the man to do?
&&上一篇:&&
&&下一篇:&&
相关资讯:
网站导航:
信 息
课 程
社 区
访 谈
学位英语免费试听
超值优惠套餐=写作+词汇+听力+阅读+翻译+真题精讲班 70课时
精讲大纲词汇,轻松记忆单词
课时数:10课时
紧扣大纲要求,直达阅读高分课时数:10课时
剖析解题秘笈,提升听力水平课时数:10课时
解读命题规律,揭秘高分技巧
课时数:10课时
梳理重要考点,提高应试能力
课时数:约6课时
讲授历年真题,直击命题精髓
课时数:24课时
   1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
  4、联系方式:
电话:010-1您当前所在位置: &
2015四级听力原文:长对话Conversation 2
编辑:sx_liuy
&2015四级听力原文:长对话Conversation 2&由精品学习网发布,更多关于2015年12月英语四六级答案、2015英语四六级考试真题尽在精品学习网。
Man: Hello。 Yes?
Woman: Hello。 Is that the sales department?
M: Yes, it is。
W:Oh, well。 My name is Jane Kingsbury of GPF limited。 We need some supplies for our design office。
M: Oh, what sort?
W:Well, first of all, we need one complete new drawing board。
M: DO44 or DO45?
W:Ah, I don&t know。 What&s the difference?
M: Well, the 45 costs 15 pounds more。
W:So what&s the total price then?
M:It&s 387 pounds。
W:Dose that include valued-added tax?
M: Oh, I&m not sure。 Most of the prices do。 Yes, I think it does。
W:What are the boards actually made of?
M: Oh, I don&t know。 I think it&s a sort of plastic stuff these days。 It&s white anyway。
W:And how long does it take to deliver?
M: Oh, I couldn&t really say。 It depends on how much work we&ve got and how many other orders there are to send out, you know。
W:Ok, now we also want some drawing pens, ink and rulers, and some drawing paper。
M: Oh dear。 The girl who takes all those supplies isn&t here this morning。 So I can&t take those orders for you。 I only do the equipment you see。
W:Ok, well, perhaps I&ll ring back tomorrow。
M: So do you want the drawing board then?
W:Oh, I have to think about it。 Thanks very much。 I&ll let you know。 Good-bye。
M: Thank you。 Good-bye。
Question 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you just heard。
Question 12: What is the woman&s purpose in making the phone call?
Question 13: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
Question 14: What does the man say about delivery?
Question 15: What does the woman say she will possibly do tomorrow?
2015四级听力原文:长对话Conversation 2到这里就结束了,更多英语四级考试真题试题及成绩查询时间方式 等请持续关注精品学习网,我们将会持续为您发布。
相关推荐:
● 相关推荐 08:27:04 08:25:16 18:12:20 18:05:58 18:05:53 18:00:25 17:55:16 17:49:52 17:45:38 17:30:36
精品学习网(51edu.com)在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信qinquan#51edu.com(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
◇ 热点关注
[原创][原创][原创][原创][原创][原创][原创][原创][原创][原创]
123456789102015年12月大学英语四级听力3大答题技巧|四六级|英语听力|四级考试_新浪教育_新浪网
2015年12月大学英语四级听力3大答题技巧
新东方在线
  在英语四级听力中,要想取得好的成绩,掌握一定的技巧是必须的,那么有哪些英语四级听力技巧值得借鉴呢,不同的听力理解题型有不同的方法,下面一起来看一下!
  听力理解部分的目的在于测试考生获取口头信息的能力,选材原则为:对话部分: 日常生活中一般对话,句型结构和内容不太复杂;短文部分:材料熟悉,结构不太复杂的故事,讲述或叙述等,所有词汇不超过大纲、词汇表所规定的四级词汇范围;听写填空部分:大约120词汇,l0个左右空格,全文以大学英语教学大纲规定的语速朗读三遍。这个部分主要目的在于考核考生听和记的能力。接下来通过分析大学英语四级听力每个部分的问题类型,我们具体谈论一下各个部分的应试技巧。
  一、对话式听力有两种类型
  第一种类型中每组对话一般是在一男女之间进行的一问一答, 问题一般由先讲话的人提出,题目均以问题形式出现,其中多数的特殊疑问句。这些问题涉及的内容大致归纳如下:
  (1):问“是什么、要什么、讨论什么、什么种类”
  (2):问“做什么”
  (3):问“什么含义”
  (4):问“从对话中能获得什么信息或结论”
  (5):问“对某人某事有什么看法”
  (6):问“讲话的两人是什么关系”
  第二种类型中有两个较长的对话,每个对话后设有2—4个问题,提出的问题主要问“对话可能是在? ?场所发生的” 等。如:W here does this conversation?这部分听力相对比较简单,考生从所给出的选项就可以推测出很多题在问什么,知道在对话中重点应该听什么, 什么是关键词, 从而选出正确的选项。
  二、短文式听力提问方式最常见的4种类型答题技巧
  1、中心思想题:
  这类问题主要是测试文章的主要思想。提问方式一般为:W hat is the passage mainly about?W hat can w e learn from this passage? What is the main:idea of the passage?等等。集中精力听好短文开头, 因为四级听力短文一般会开门见山,把中心思想置于文章的开头。
  2、事实细节题
  考察细节包括具体时间、地点、主要人物、事件、各类数字等, 问题一般为:wh—questiuon形式。这种题型要求考生听到文中出现时间、数字时一定要特别敏感,及时做好笔记;文中一旦出现以因果连词(如:because,so,due to等)和转折连词(如but,however,though等)引导的句子,也要格外留心,这些地方往往就是考点。
  3、对错判断题
  攻口:Which of the following is true/not tree,according to the passage? Which of the following is not mentioned?等等。这种题型一定要听清提问, 对于有没有not一词要弄清楚,一般情况下,not一词会重读。
  4、推理推测题
  这类题型需对文中信息进行分析推断,才能作出正确的选择。提问方式有:W hat can we infer from the passage? What does the speaker most concerned about? W hat does the speaker think about the problem?等等。
  三、听写填空式听力的应试技巧
  1、理解好题意,做到心中有数
  在听写考试中,我们发现不少考生由于过度紧张而忽视了题意,导致本应该得到的分从手中错过。今年Dictation考试中 从one to seven应填single word;从eight to ten则要求use your words to finish the sentence,有的考生在做第8~1 0个填空时,由于没弄懂题意, 只想着全部听写下来,结果感到速度太快,记不下来,听写部分意思虽然理解了,也没用自己的话来表达, 白白地丢掉了好几分。
  2、抢看短文,预测听写内容
  听写的短文一般在1O0 200词左右,共重复三遍,考生可利用听正文前的空隙,略看一下短文,做到“有的放矢”。去年6月份大学英语四级考试中的听写文章, 考生只要扫一眼便会知道是一篇关于学生压力与父母关系的问题,这样就不会措手不及,心慌意乱,影响正常水平的发挥了。
  3、使用速记方法,从文中找出答案
  学生们在听写时,往往记下了听写的第一个词,而后面的则匆匆而过,来不及填写,针对这一问题,我认为考试中应采用速记方法,迅速记下每个听到的单词,听到的内容,不让每个单词漏网。此外,学生还出现另一种现象,就是听懂了词意,不会写单词。这种情况。考生可从上下文找找,看是否有帮助指示的地方。
  更多信息请访问:
(收录2553所大学、506个专业分数线信息、57名专家为您服务)
三步报志愿
3166人已测试
3166人已测试
分数线查询
找专家报志愿
一对一服务
咨询电话:
01058983379}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级听力网站 的文章