看电影突发奇想。在路边开个花店,摆满鲜花💐,意大利很浪漫漫,开花店赚钱吗

Scholarly Papers on JSTOR
If You Use a Screen ReaderThis content is available through Read Online (Free) program, which relies on page scans. Since scans are not currently available to screen readers, please
We'll provide a PDF copy for your screen reader.
Scholarly Papers
Scholarly Papers
The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
No. 50 (Winter, ), pp. 128-144
Published by:
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/
Page Count: 17
Cite This Item
Copy Citation
Export Citation
(For EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero…)
(For BibTex)
Note: Always review your references and make any necessary corrections before using. Pay attention to names, capitalization, and dates.
Article Tools
You have javascript disabled.
In order to preview this item and view access options please enable javascript.
Since scans are not currently available to screen readers, please
Read on our site for free
Pick three articles and read them for free. After two weeks, you can pick another three articles.
Buy a PDF of this article
Buy a downloadable copy of this article and own it forever. Come back any time and download it again.
Subscribe to JSTOR
Get access to 2,000+ journals. Read as much as you want on JSTOR and download up to 120 PDFs a year.
Buy a PDF of this article
Buy a downloadable copy of this article and own it forever. Come back any time and download it again.
Subscribe to JSTOR
Get access to 2,000+ journals. Read as much as you want on JSTOR and download up to 120 PDFs a year.
Read Online (Beta)
Read Online (Free) relies on page scans, which are not currently available to screen readers. To access this article, please
Add to your shelf
Read this item online for free by registering for a MyJSTOR account.
Already have an account?
How does it work?
Register for a MyJSTOR account.
Add up to 3 free items to your shelf.
Items added to your shelf can be removed after 14 days.
How does it work?
Select the
purchase option.
Check out using a credit card or bank account with .
Read your article online and download the PDF from your email or your MyJSTOR account.
Access supplemental materials and multimedia.
Unlimited access to purchased articles.
Ability to save and export citations.
Custom alerts when new content is added.
Access everything in the JPASS collection
Read the full-text of every article
Download up to 10 articles PDFs to save and keep
Yearly Plan
Access everything in the JPASS collection
Read the full-text of every article
Download up to 120 articles PDFs to save and keep
Preview not available
Page Thumbnails
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
& ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR&, the JSTOR logo, JPASS&, and ITHAKA& are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.
Processing your request...Izvorni znanstveni ?lanak
PRILOG POZNAVANJU RADA ROBERTA FRANGE?A MIHANOVI?A U GOSPI?U
ANTONIA DO?EN
str. 131-144
preuzimanja: 429*
APADO?EN, A. (2011). PRILOG POZNAVANJU RADA ROBERTA FRANGE?A MIHANOVI?A U GOSPI?U. Senjski zbornik : prilozi za geografiju, etnologiju, gospodarstvo, povijest i kulturu, 38(1), 131-144. Preuzeto s http://hrcak.srce.hr/86462
Sa?etakKipar Robert Frange? Mihanovi? (1872. - 1940.) jedan je od glavnih predstavnika hrvatske moderne. U najstarijoj urbanoj jezgri grada Gospi?a, na zapadnom pro?elju Katedrale Navje?tenja Marijina, nalazi se njegov reljef – spomenik palim grani?arima. Do sada se u literaturi, osim ovog reljefa, ovom autoru pripisivalo i autorstvo skulpture zvane Vodarica "Marta". Spomenutim istra?ivanjem potvrdila se ova atribucija reljefa Frange?a Mihanovi?a, ali ne i njegov rad na skulpturi "Marta". Na temelju istra?ivanja razli?ite
pisane gra?e, kao i usmene predaje, budu?i da ne postoji dokumentacija o tome kada je i je li Frange? napravio skulpturu Marte, dovedena je u pitanje njezina atribucija. Kamena
fontana sa ?enskom skulpturom na vrhu, zvana "Marta", nalazi se u samom sredi?tu grada Gospi?a. Ona simbolizira postavljanje i uvo?enje vodovoda krajem 19. stolje!a. Takav princip ozna?avanja izvora pitke vode nije bio primijenjen samo u Gospi?u, nego i na
drugim upravnim podru?jima Monarhije. Istovjetnu skulpturu kakva se pripisuje Frange?ovoj ruci nalazimo i u Sinju, i u Cetinju (Crna Gora) i u Trebinju (Bosna i Hercegovina).
Klju?ne rije?i ; ; ; ;You are here:
Reference&:&Feasibility study of a Software Defined Radio and its adaptation to space
Document type&:Scientific congresses and symposiums : Poster
Discipline(s)&:Engineering, computing & technology : Aerospace & aeronautics engineeringTo cite this reference:http://hdl.handle.net/
Title&:Feasibility study of a Software Defined Radio and its adaptation to space
Language&:English
Author, co-author&: [&
[Université de Liège - ULg & Département d'aérospatiale et mécanique & Département d'aérospatiale et mécanique &]
[Université de Liège - ULg & Dép. d'électric., électron. et informat. (Inst.Montefiore) & Exploitation des signaux et images &]
[Université de Liège - ULg & Dép. d'électric., électron. et informat. (Inst.Montefiore) & Exploitation des signaux et images &]
Publication date&:2010
Peer reviewed&:Yes
On invitation&:No
Audience&:International
Event name&:Benelux URSI Forum
Event date&:Avril 2010
Event organizer&:URSI Benelux
Event place (city)&:Brussels
Event country&:Belgium
Name of the research project&:OUFTI-1 nanosatellite
Target&:R P S G Others
Permalink&: