一首英文歌 有一句搜来歌词里有一句~everything i have teaching everything

找一首英文歌.If i done every everything歌词_百度知道
找一首英文歌.If i done every everything歌词
有男的唱RAP
就听得出一句if i done every everything you什么的 .知道的求告诉!轻快型的.every重复两遍的女的好像是童声
提问者采纳
..In your life.Dt dare,And thet believe,To pay the pricefor every thing you've Done Wrong 】歌词;Cause we&#39..;ve got a place in your&#39:Do your time, baby.let it shinedon&#39,&#39,And then come home for good,That noone cares,And then come home for good,there&#39.let it shine.Do your time.let it shinedon&#39,I know I&#39.t hide yourself away.Don't hide yourself away,there&#39.let it shine, that I wouldn't hide yourself away,And then come home for good.;Cause we&#39.Do your time.So don&#39..Dre s nowhere left to go but down,You havet hide yourself away.Don&#39, baby,To pay the pricefor every thing you&#39.let it shinedon&#39..If Is nowhere left to go but down.In your life,To go and take you right back,Tt believe..Do your time.let it shinedon&#39, you get so High.let it shine, Baby, you get so High.So don&#39, baby,&#39.let it shineIf you ever feel in doubt.;re here waiting for you.;ve done wrong baby.let it shine.Do your time【Everything You&#39,And thesDon&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌.女的主唱.男的说唱里面有一句歌词i give you everything i love everything_百度知道
一首英文歌.女的主唱.男的说唱里面有一句歌词i give you everything i love everything
我有更好的答案
You complete me- Keyshia Cole
i give you everything
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问一首英文歌,歌词EVERYTHING WILL BE OK_百度知道
问一首英文歌,歌词EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
可以在QQ音乐上搜索& 歌名是《小新动胯骨》-丸子扭屁股&什么英文歌啊?
Cause inside you know our love will never ever die  Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)  Everything'm playing my favorite songs  I miss you much  I wish you'd give my life to only see you breathe again  Hand in hand as we walk on the white sands  To hear your voice  Rejoice as you rise and say  This is the day that I wake pray OK  Today's gonna be OK  I's gonna be alright (yeah)  Everything&#39?  everything's gonna be alright  (I's gonna be alright (no doubt)  Everything&#39  是这首歌吗;re my destiny  Everything'Cause you&#39, the dark as deep as river bed  My book of life incomplete without you here  Alone I sit and reminisce  Sometimes I miss your touch  Yll be here when you wake up  Take your time  And I&#39, I try to be positive  You'Cause everything'd come back to me  You see I waited lifetime  'll be your strength  I&#39, your smile  And meanwhile you know I never cry  's silence as time just moves on  You can hear it though  But I's gonna be alright  Together we can take this one day at a time  Can you take my breath away (yeah)  Can yous gonna be alright  Who ever thought the sun will come crashing down  My life in flames  My tears complete the pain  Wll wait a lifetime)  I'll be here when you wake up (ha ha)  I never thought my heart will miss a single beat  Caress your hand as I watch you while you sleep  So smooth  I weep as I search within  To find a cure to bring you back again  And the sun will rise  Open up your eyes  Suprised just a blink  Of an eye  Ire a fighter so fight  Wake up and live  Everything&#39? (no doubt)  &#39:sweet box  Everything's gonna be alright  歌手
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Always online 有这一句
everything's gonna be alright
alwaysonline
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询