我们昨天比赛爬山的英语英语

英语翻译我是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,上周我们班组织了春游.我们首先提议去哪玩,有同学说游乐园,有同学说去划船,最后我们去爬山了.我们比赛看谁先爬到山顶,到了山上,我们发现那_百度作业帮
英语翻译我是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,上周我们班组织了春游.我们首先提议去哪玩,有同学说游乐园,有同学说去划船,最后我们去爬山了.我们比赛看谁先爬到山顶,到了山上,我们发现那
英语翻译我是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,上周我们班组织了春游.我们首先提议去哪玩,有同学说游乐园,有同学说去划船,最后我们去爬山了.我们比赛看谁先爬到山顶,到了山上,我们发现那有许多垃圾,我们开始捡起了垃圾,再按垃圾分类把他们扔进了垃圾箱.虽然,捡垃圾并不是一件大事,但我很不希望在遇到,因为,我希望大家能自觉的把垃圾扔进垃圾箱,保护我们的环境.
I am a Hongxing high school student Li Hua Middle School class last week, our class organized a spring outing. We first propose where to play, and some students said that the amusement park, and some students that go boating, and finally we went hiking. We compete against each reached the top, to the mountains, we find that there are a lot of junk, we began to pick up the garbage, garbage and then put them in the trash.
Although picking up litter is not a major event, but I do not want to face, because I hope that we can consciously put garbage into the trash and protect our environment.我从我们英语老师那里学了很多。昨天Dave拜访了他阿姨。问一些问题。爬山。玩游戏。(翻译成英文)_百度作业帮
我从我们英语老师那里学了很多。昨天Dave拜访了他阿姨。问一些问题。爬山。玩游戏。(翻译成英文)
我从我们英语老师那里学了很多。昨天Dave拜访了他阿姨。问一些问题。爬山。玩游戏。(翻译成英文)
I have learnt a lots from our english teacher . For yesterday, Dave visited his aunt. asked some qustions climb and play games
对了上面的英语翻译昨天他是去划船而没去爬山。他是以位好老师,我们爱他。(用so
that, such
that写)_百度作业帮
英语翻译昨天他是去划船而没去爬山。他是以位好老师,我们爱他。(用so
that, such
英语翻译昨天他是去划船而没去爬山。他是以位好老师,我们爱他。(用so
that, such
He went boating instead of climbing yesterday.He is such a good techer that we like him.He is so good a teacher that we like him.
He went boating instead of climbing mountains.He is such a good teacher that we like him.
He went boating yesterday instead of climbing mountains.He is such a good teacher that we all love him.
He went boating instead of climbing mountain.He is such a good teacher (so) that we like him.}

我要回帖

更多关于 爬山比赛技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信