dress up造句sth.up 造句

请用dress sb.in sth.造句,谢谢一定要完整!_百度作业帮
请用dress sb.in sth.造句,谢谢一定要完整!
请用dress sb.in sth.造句,谢谢一定要完整!
I dressed my doll in a coat.用dress造句!_百度作业帮
用dress造句!
用dress造句!
e.g I want to buy a new dress.
dress [dres]n.衣服; 装饰; 连衣裙; 礼服; vt.& vi.给…穿衣; 穿着; 打扮; 造句如下;1.Look for the woman in the dress. 记得要寻找穿衣服的女人。2.You even dress like him and talk like him. 你甚至连穿着、讲话都像他。3....dress sb造句_搜索_中华文本库
dress的用法_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。dress 的用法 : (给---)穿衣服 (1) vt. vi. dress sb. 给别人穿衣服(动作) dress oneself 自己穿上衣服(动作)...
dress之我用_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。dress 的用法 (1) vt. vi. (给---)穿衣服 dress sb. 给别人穿衣服(动作) dress oneself 自己穿上衣服(动作) ...
颜色的衣服 造句: 3)put on 穿…表动作 反义词组___ 造句: 4)dress sb./dress oneself 给…穿衣 造句: dress up 装扮 造句: B. a uniform /ju:/ 用...
1、 dress 穿,指动作。不能跟“衣服”类的词作宾语,宾语只能是 人,不能是衣服, dress sb. /oneself。 如:(误)My little son can dress his clothes now...
bring sth to sb.造句_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。bring sth to sb/sb sth 造句 bring sth to sb: 1、Thank you for bringing the book to me. 2、Cou...
vi. (给---)穿衣服 (1) dress sb. 给别人穿衣服(动作) dress oneself 自己穿上衣服(动作) get dressed 穿上衣服(动作) be well/badly/smartly--- ...
表达“给某人穿上什么衣物”时,使用 dress sb. in ?。⑤be dressed ⑥get dressed 侧重穿衣服的动作,经常 分享到:
使用一键分享,轻松赚取财富...
make的用法及造句_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。make的用法及造句*make+sb+do sth.(不带 to 的不定式) ”意为 “使某人做某事” 。 1.什么东西使得草生长?...
Book5 Unit3 短语造句 1 take up 例句: I want to take up doctor as my career in the future. 2 remind sb. of sth 例句: The diary reminds me of...
词组造句_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1. abide by(= obey)忠于...47. appeal to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人呼吁. appeal to sb. 对某人有...call up 等几个词造句call up cheer upclean upclose upcut updig updress upeat up 分别帮我造1个简单点的句子谢谢了!_百度作业帮
call up 等几个词造句call up cheer upclean upclose upcut updig updress upeat up 分别帮我造1个简单点的句子谢谢了!
call up 等几个词造句call up cheer upclean upclose upcut updig updress upeat up 分别帮我造1个简单点的句子谢谢了!
1、She called up afirend just for a chat2、Cheer up,it wouldn't get worse3、Close up your mouse,you are so noisy!4、Clean up your bedroom5、Jean was really cut up when her husband left her.(使…伤心)6、The works dug up river silt7、Dressed up her beatiful clothes,she was very happy8、Look,he had eated up 10 hamburgers.用dress up\set off\set out\should have done\ought to have done\hold up\agree to do sth造句? 
用dress up\set off\set out\should have done\ought to have done\hold up\agree to do sth造句? 
急需 各造一句!
不区分大小写匿名
He tried to dress himself up as superman.
They set off for New York this morning.
I already told you, you should have taken the umbrella with you.
He ought to have come this morning.
The accident held up the traffic nearly an hour.
He has agreed to have a party next sunday.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 wedding dress 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信