这是八年级的知识,请大神看看我这配置如何们看看怎么做!

最近不少同学问有优质的期末试卷吗?很欣慰有这么多优秀勤奋的同学,今天给大家提供一份八年级期末试卷,亲爱的同学们,趁周末测测自己吧!Ⅰ. 单项选择。(15分)(&& )1. The T-shirt is ____ bright ____ most of the boys like it. &&&&&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. that(&& )2. Beijing Opera sounds ____. Many old people like it. &&&&&&&&&&& A. beautifully&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. badly(&& )3. —I can’t get a ticket to Titanic. &&&&&&&&&&& —____&&&&&&&&&&& A. Good luck!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Well done!&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. Congratulations!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. What a great pity!(&& )4. —Does Ted tell you ____ he will come next week?&&&&&&&&&&& —No, he doesn’t. But ____ he comes, I’ll give you a ring. &&&&&&&&&&& A. whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. if&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. until(&& )5. —How careful Jim is!&&&&&&&&&&& —He writes ____ in our class. &&&&&&&&&&& A. more careful&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B. most carefully&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. most careful&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. more carefully(&& )6. —Is there ____ in today’s newspaper?&&&&&&&&&&& —Yes. Lina won a gold medal.&&&&&&&&&&& A. new something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. something new&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. anything new& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. new anything(&& )7. Thank you for ____ us to your art festival. &&&&&&&&&&& A. inviting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to invite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. invite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. invited(&& )8. —By the way, Robert sends his best wishes to you. &&&&&&&&&&& —____&&&&&&&&&&& A. It’s nice of him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. All right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Thank you.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. It’s great. (&& )9. In summer, we often have fun ____ in the river.&&&&&&&&&&& A. to swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. swims&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. swam&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. swimming(&& )10.Taiwan is a beautiful place,it is ____ the southeast of China.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. in&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to&&&D. off(&& )11. —Hello! I’d like to speak to Jim. &&&&&&&&&&&& —____&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Here is Jim.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B. That’s Jim.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. This is Jim speaking.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. He is Jim. (&& )12. It ____ each student 2 dollars to buy a ticket to the movie.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. takes&&&&&&& B. costs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. spends&&&&&D. pays(&& )13. —It’s necessary ____ our environment. &&&&&&&&&&&& —I agree with you. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. protect&&&&&&&B. protecting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to protect&&&&D. protects(&& )14. There ____ a food festival next Wednesday. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. is going to have&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. is going to be(&& )15. Lily moved to the city 3 days ago. Now she still can’t get used to ____ there. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. lives&&&B. living&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to live&&D. liveⅡ. 情景交际。(10分)(A)根据对话情景选择恰当的选项。A. Here you are. B. Would you like some pizza?C. Thanks, but I don’t like it. D. Do you like them?E. I’d like some Coke. A: Jay, what would you like to drink?B: &&16& &I like it best. A: I’ll have some orange juice. &&17& &Pizza here tastes wonderful. B: But I like cookies. There are many kinds of cookies at this restaurant. &&18& A: Yes, they are delicious. B: I want to have salad, too. I like fruit salad. Please pass me a plate. A: &&19& B: Thank you. A: I’d like some ice cream. Would you like some, too?B: &&20& A: OK. Let’s have our dinner. (B)根据对话内容,用句子补全对话。A: Hello. The Seaside Hotel. &&21& B: Yes, please. I’d like to book two rooms for the coming weekend. A: Next weekend,& 22& B: Oh! Just two nights. A: OK. Two nights. From Friday or Saturday?B: Friday. A: Friday, July 1st ... And do you need single rooms or double rooms?B:& 23& A: Right. Two double rooms for Friday and Saturday, July 1st and 2nd. B:& 24& A: Well, it’s 400 yuan per night, with breakfast. B: I see. Can I book the rooms now, please?A: Certainly.& 25& B: Rick Smith. Ⅲ. 完形填空。(10分)Reading newspapers has become an important part of our daily life. Some people read newspapers &&26 &&the first thing to do in the morning. Others read newspapers as soon as they have free time during the day &&27 &&they can learn what &&28 &&in the world. People just choose their favorite newspapers. Some like the world news, and &&29 &&prefer short stories. Sometimes we don’t have enough time &&30& &all the news carefully, so we just &&31& a quick look at the front page. At other time, we &&32 &&be in such a hurry that we only have a few minutes to look at the titles(标题) of the passages. Today, newspapers in English have &&33 &&of readers in the world. The English language is so popular &&34 &&many Chinese students are reading English newspapers, such as(&& )26. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. like&&&&&&&& D. as(&& )27. A. because of&&& B. so that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. though&&&&&&&&&&&D. such that(&& )28. A. happens&&&&&&& B. happened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. is happening&&&D. will happen(&& )29. A. some&&&&&&&&B. others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. the others&&&&&D. else(&& )30. A. to read&&&&&&&&B. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. reads&&&&&&&&&D. reading(&& )31. A. get&&&&&&&B. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. bring&&&&&&&D. give(&& )32. A. must&&&&&B. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. should&&&&D. may(&& )33. A. the large number&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the larger number&&&&&&&&&&&&C. the largest number&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the most large number(&& )34. A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. because&&&D. though(&& )35. A. many and many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. many and more&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. more and more&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. most and mostⅣ. 阅读理解。(30分)(A)Everyone has his own birthday. People in different countries celebrate their birthdays in different ways. Now here are four people from different countries. They will tell us how they celebrate their birthdays in their countries.Sandy comes from Madrid(马德里) . She says happily, “My 21st birthday is on Saturday, and I’m going to go out with some friends. To wish me a happy birthday, they are going to pull on my ear 21 times, once for each year. It’s an old custom. Some people pull on the ear just once, but my friends are very traditional.”Mr. and Mrs. Sato are from Tokyo. Mr. Sato is going to be 60 tomorrow. In Japan, the sixtieth birthday is called Kanreki(花甲)—it’s the beginning of a new life. The color red is for a new life, so we always give something red for a sixtieth birthday.Liu Mei from Beijing feels very excited and tells us, “Tomorrow is my 16th birthday. It’s a special birthday, so we’re going to have a family party. Maybe I will get some lucky money from my relatives(亲戚). My mother is going to cook noodles for a long life.”Phillip, from Paris, smiles to us, “I’m going to be thirty next week, so I’m going to invite three very good friends out for dinner. InFrance, when you have a birthday, you often invite people out.”How do you usually celebrate your birthday?(&& )36. Sandy’s friends will pull on her ear ____ on her birthday.&&&&&&&&&&& A. once&&&&&&&&B. twice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. 21 times&&&&D. we don’t know(&& )37. Kanreki is on everyone’s ____ inJapan.&&&&&&&&&&& A. 16th birthday&&&&&&B. 14th birthday&&&&&&&&&&&&C. 30th birthday&&&&& D. 60th birthday(&& )38. Perhaps Mr. Sato will receive ____ on his 60th birthday.&&&&&&&&&&& A. some red flowers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. some lucky money&&&&&&&&&&& C. a white shirt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. a pair of black leather shoes(&& )39. Liu Mei will eat ____ for a long life on her birthday.&&&&&&&&&&& A. rice&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. noodles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. dumplings&&&D. birthday cakes(&& )40. Phillip will celebrate his thirtieth birthday by ____.&&&&&&&&&&& A. eating out for dinner with his friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. pulling on the ear of his friends&&&&&&&&&&& C. cooking noodles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. receiving some lucky money&(B)Customs on EatingFood inChinaand western countries is different. China has about ①&&&&&&&&&& (五千年的) history. They may spend half of their time on food. Chinese people choose food very carefully. They only use fresh materials(新鲜的材料)to make food. For example, they only eat fresh fish. Chinese have a lot of ideas for cooking. They can cook a chicken in over ten ways. &&41&&Western countries, like England or America, don’t have fresh food because they buy their food from supermarkets which only sell stored materials (储存的材料). &&42&&&They are ②&&&&& (health) for man’s body. Western people do not have many skills for cooking, and mostly they only boil, steam (蒸) and bake the food. By the way, western people are very good at making desserts and chocolate. They can make very good cakes and chocolate. &&43& InChina, the person who invites other people for meal would pay for the meal, but it’s not the same way in western countries. &&44&&&They can afford it. They won’t be happy if you pay for them. In western countries like America or England, people will always give tips (小费) to the waiter after they finish the meal in a restaurant. If you don’t, the waiter will not be happy. InChinathis only happens in some top restaurants and hotels in large cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.Another difference in eating is that:&&&45&&&Chinese people only have three meals during a day. But western people may have more. They usually have afternoon tea when they would have fruit, cakes or biscuits with cheese (奶酪饼干).根据材料内容,从下面五个选项中选出能填入文中空缺处的最佳选项,使短文意思通顺,内容完整,并将其标号填写在下面题号后的横线上。A. These food are very sweet and they can make you become fat quickly.B. Chinese people use chopsticks but western people use knives and forks.C. Western people also prefer fast food like hamburgers and chips.D. That’s why Chinese food is so popular around the world.E. In western countries, people will think you only invite them but don’t need to pay for them.&答案:ⅠⅡⅢⅣ—45(愿您进步!)初中英语学习(Englisheducation1) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
Englisheducation1义务教育初中阶段,一线专业英语教师倾情奉献。热门文章最新文章Englisheducation1义务教育初中阶段,一线专业英语教师倾情奉献。&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78这个玩家是怎么做到的,请大神们看看指点下_炽热狙击吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,441贴子:
这个玩家是怎么做到的,请大神们看看指点下
今天遇到个这样的玩家,居然四个精英兵,一次出来两个,这玩意怎么做到,有知道的大神指点下
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
中间三个是突击,左右两边是能打特种~~没毛病
我也遇到过,纳闷
我遇到过5个特种的
楼主,明明只有2个精英兵,而且木有问题,3个突击兵+2个特种兵,只要有这些兵,谁都能做到。我还碰到过4个精英兵的呢。
可以放四个特种兵
这个怎么破
还有怎么弄雇佣兵
还有一次我遇到两个燃烧弹兵同时攻击
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 45|回复: 0
初二开年,请收下这个知识红包
主题帖子积分
思维币12570
初二开年,请收下这个知识红包
2017年已经过去1/12了,你的年初计划进展如何了?很多人在一年结束的时候哀叹,“今年的计划改个数字,可以直接在明年用了”。问题不在于你的懒惰或者目标过于高远,而在于方法。一个有助于你实现目标的建议是:每个月的月末复盘一下你的计划,及时修正实现的路径。授人以鱼不如授人以渔,在这个家家户户发红包的日子,我们不搞那些俗礼,直接把知识打个包送你。专注更美瞬间的vivo携手专注知识服务的「 得到 」App,一起送上知识红包大礼,给你一些修正路径的小攻略。简单来说就是——25本精选知识读物,每天5本,从大年初一发到初五。每天前10000名读者,只要5块钱就可以抱走5本书。着急去领取的可以直接拉到最后。不着急的,我们来说说这个知识红包的用处。
我们发现,在数不胜数的新年计划里,有3个关键词每次都能中选:健&&康 这个词被写在计划表上,体现形式有时是“早睡早起”,有时是“规律作息”,有时是“坚持运动”“减肥”,或者更进一步“keep fit”。但其实都指向一个目的,如何保持良好的状态,更长久地跟时间做朋友。 罗胖在跨年演讲的时候提到自律,vivo承诺说20年精进不已,也是一回事儿。 那么如何抵御大雾霾时代的焦虑,是不是应该先了解雾霾的缘起?学人家跑步锻炼身体,怎么做才不会一上来就伤了膝盖?在过去几年被工作侵蚀生活的人,该怎么重拾对生活的控制力?知识红包里面很重要的一部分就是关于健康和平衡工作生活的一些建议,你可以尝试阅读《大雾霾》、《跑步,该怎么跑》、《快节奏,慢生活》等等。
远&&方在“世界那么大,我想去看看”流行之前很久,去远方就已经是一个精神上的图腾。 去远方,并不仅仅是一种迁徙,也是一种认识世界和自我的方式。而从浩渺的时间长河来说,去远方也可以代表去未来。 就像常说的“马拉松理论”,不管是个体的人生,还是一个企业的发展,都像一场马拉松,不能看前100米、500米有多快,而是要看谁能跑到最后。我们的朋友vivo 也是如此,vivo Xplay6 专注用拍照记录生活的每一个瞬间,记录你对远方的每一个期许。同时vivo致力于长远和健康的发展。所以他们敢定下那个20年的约定,也在前行中,不断深耕专业知识、追求极致,直至目的地。你呢?敢和20年后的自己做个约定吗?《颠覆式创新》、《全新思维:决胜未来的6大能力》、《将心注入》……这些关于改变自己的内容,正是为未来的自己而读。
多看书事实上,越往前走,越会感觉到自身知识的匮乏,反倒是原地不动的人,会洋洋得意自己懂得很多。大多数的贫穷来源于思维模式的局限性,而阅读是唯一一项成本低廉却能突破信息边际的日常动作。这次vivo携手「得到」,在农历年的开头,送出这份知识红包大礼,就是希望咱们谁也别掉队,一起往前走。 别人都变着法让你抢红包分散注意力,我们却希望你能把注意力花在更有价值的事情上。《未来简史》、《浪潮之巅》、《失控》……知史鉴今,还有更多惊喜书目等你发掘。犹如海绵一般对知识的玩命儿吸取,才是通往人生谜题的正确路径。
现在,给你第二个小建议:永远别等明天。毕竟活动昨天已经开始,超过10000人迈出了第一步。