above aii果然怎么造句句

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
aii the way造句
all the way:一路上,自始至终,远道而...例句与用法:1.He has come all the way from Leeds to look for a job.他从利兹远道而来寻找工作.2."Now," said the compere,"this little girl has traveled all the way from Liverpool to sing to us tonight.So let's all give her a big hand." 节目主持人说:"今天晚上,这个从利物浦远道而来的小姑娘将为我们演唱,让我们热烈鼓掌欢迎她." 3.I had to cycle all the way to work against the wind.我不得不一路顶着风去上班.4.He rushed all the way to the station only to miss the train.他一路冲往车站,结果还是错过了火车.5.A merry heart goes all the way.【谚】心情愉快,万事顺利.6.I'll back you up all the way.我完全支持你 7.Don't tell me how it ends I haven't read all the way through yet.先别告诉我书的结尾--我还没看完呢.8.The two runners contested the race closely it was nip and tuck all the way.那两个赛跑选手竞争激烈--在赛程中一直不相上下.副词all the way:1.to the goal 同义词:the whole way 2.completely 同义词:clear 3.not stopping short of sexual intercourse
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语造句 每个短语造一个句子a couple of 几个 a number of许多above all首先、最重要的是 add to增加along with 与、、、一起 as...as同...一样as far as就...来说,至于 as well也at a time一次 atthe beginning of在...的开始
黎约践踏0015
There are a couple of possibilities.有很多种可能性A number of people disagreed.许多人不同意.bove all,noise wants small.首先,噪声要小.Please add to my account.请记在我的账里.Come along with me.跟我来!A...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
there are a couple of apples on the desk.there are a number of students in the school.above all, you should keep healthy.a spoon of sugar has been added to water.Lucy went to the m...
1.He has a couple of boon companions.他有几个爱吃喝交际的朋友。2.In a number of outstanding domestic suppliers.在国内有一批优秀的供应商。3.I hate him, above all, his way to people.我讨厌他,尤其是他待人接物的方式。4.Your waste w...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语造句2句1.as long as you regard this as reasonable ,you may2.above all accordingly造句并翻译.
褓弑桀0014A
1.、As long as you regard this as reasonable ,you may do it in your own way,don't be puzzled by onlookers' words.如果你觉得合理的话,就按照自己的方式去做,不必被旁观者的话语所困扰.2.、Value is truth above all else ,accordingly,we must deal with these things according to the turth.真理比什麽都重要,所以我们必须依据事实来处理这些事情.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
as long as you love me !(只要你爱我!)
1、You may do it in your way as long as you regard this as reasonable . 只要你认为这是有理由的你就可以按照你的方式去做。2、In this talk,above all is to resolve the problem,accordingly ,we should find the problem first.这次谈话首先是解决问题,因此我们应该发现问题。
1.As long as you regard this as reasonable ,you may take my advice如果你觉得这合理的话,就采纳我的意见2.Above all there is something worse,accordingly you should do with it最重要的是还有一些更糟的事,因此你应该处理那些事
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
mean doing 造句,
給翔浇水0128
The two runners contested the race closely it was nip and tuck all the way.那两个赛跑选手竞争激烈--在赛程中一直不相上下.I'll have to go to my aunt's funeral she was my own flesh and blood after all.我得参加我姑姑的葬礼--她是我的亲人哪.He longs above all (else) to see his family again.他尤其渴望再见到家 的人.Breaking the vase
she does not mean to do it.打碎花瓶纯粹是偶然失手;她无意弄坏它.That means calling.那象征着呼唤
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 果然怎么造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信