什么are americansingle singerss

Is American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness
(New Exclusive Interview) Is American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness?
Is American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness
Is American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness?
After reading this blog post, make sure you comment and rate this article by using the 5 star system that is in the upper right hand corner of this blog post. In this article we touch on the question, Is American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness?
Anjali Ranadive is one powerful young ladies that has a heart of gold. This
Singer is a very important person for a couple of reasons that may totally freak you out, but will educate you on some really important things.
Having a purpose in life is so important and when you are young and focused on that purpose, life seems so care free and easy because you are fulfilling your dreams and goals.
Before we get into the meat and potatoes of this article, I am going to breakdown who Anjali Ranadive is.
Anjali Ranadive is an Indian-American Pop, R&B, and International music recording artist/songwriter from the Bay Area. She is part of ’s ‘Ncredible Entertainment’ record label. She is also the daughter of .
Vivek Ranadivé is, and I quote
“An Indian businessman, engineer, author, speaker and philanthropist. Ranadivé is the founder and CEO of , a multi-billion dollar real-time computing company, and is credited with digitizing Wall Street in the 1980s with his first company, Teknekron Software Systems.[2][3] Ranadivé is also the leader of the ownership group for the
in the .”
Quote Was Received From :
Now that you know who Anjali Ranadive is, let me breakdown somethings, that she is doing, that really got my attention.
1. Her Non Profit Organization For Endangered Predatory Species:
Not to many young chicks are out here in this world trying to make a different. Anjali Ranadive is one of the few, below is a breakdown of her Non Profit Organization, which is called Jaws & Paws.
And I Quote
“Jaws & Paws is a non-profit organization founded in 2013 by marine conservationist and singer Anjali Ranadive and marine scientist Jessica Hernandez. Jaws and Paws’
mission is to spread awareness for the conservation of endangered predatory species (sharks, polar bears, and tigers). Each of these species are keystone predators that maintain a healthy balance in their ecosystems. We aim to reach young adults and children in particular by promoting education through social media, internet/television campaigning, books, and other influential platforms pertaining to younger generations about the need to bring awareness to the issues endangered predatory populations are threatened by. Our foundation relies on future generations protecting endangered species worldwide.”
Quote Was Received From The Official Website For The Non Profit Company: : Article On JawsPaws.Org was written By Anjali Ranadive and
Marine Scientist, Jessica Hernandez.
2. She Is Creating Music With A Meaning For The Marketplace:
We are so overwhelmed with music that has no kind of meaning to it. Now let’s be real, we all love that type of music because it does help us chill out and not think about all of the horrible things that may be going on in life. Anjali Ranadive has an honest balance of both. I mean, after all she is from the Bay so she does have that turn up in her.
Speaking of turn up, Anjali Ranadive just dropped her single called “We Turn Up” featuring the homie French Montana. In our exclusive interview, she talks about how she got the Coke Boyz CEO on her record. Before I share our interview with you guys, I want to let you talk a listen to the record.
Here is what Global Grind’s writer , had to say about Anjali Ranadive. And I Qoute
“Feeling like your missing something in life? Anjali might fill the musical void.
The Young Indian-American singer/songwriter, who is signed to Nick Cannon’s label “Ncredible Entertainment,” is the new, fresh face that the industry has been craving.”
Quote Was Received From Global Grind’s Website: : Article On Global Grind Was Written By Susie O
Check Out Anjali Ranadive’s New Single Called We Turn Up Featuring French Montana:
Now that you know who Anjali Ranadive is and what her music sounds like, check out our exclusive interview and find out who movie she got one of her new songs in.
Make sure you comment by using the Facebook comment thread below, and rate this article by using the 5 star system that is in the upper right hand corner of this blog post.Let me know, if you feel American Singer Anjali Ranadive Destined For Greatness.
Related articles
Related Posts
Author: Kareem Williams&Find more about me on:Share this:
Buy My New Record Called Jodi Ann Arias Right Now
Check Out New Music From J Spoolz
Check JP Ones New Project Right Now
The Jazmin Sisters Shout Out Real Entertainment News
Tameka Harris aka Tiny, Mimi Carpenter and Shante Traynham Shout Out Real Entertainment News
Featured Video
Connections
Whats Poppin Around The Web
Premium Exclusive Interviews
Kelly Price From R&B Divas LA
Mimi Faust From Love and Hip Hop Atl
Judy (Jae) Nash From Tough Love Co-Ed
Real Entertainment News BlogRoll
Recent CommentsWelcome to the North American Singer Car Owners Club - The place to be if you want to learn about
Singer cars
The North American Singer Owners Club is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of Singer automobiles
If you own a Singer or would like to own one of these outstanding British cars, this site is the place to browse.
The content on this site is devoted to providing in depth technical and descriptive information pertaining to a wide range of Singer cars from the 1920's to the 1950's. Much historical information is also provided to place Singers in their appropriate competitive and market context. From a Singer 9hp, Le Mans, Sports, 1.5 Litre, 4A to 4AD Roadster and all the models between, we have information on them all.The Singer 4AD being the most common Singer car in the U.S. we have quite a lot of information on restoring and of course driving these cars. However, lets not forget the pre-war Singer's of which there are several examples in the U.S. as well.
You will find the
to be an invaluable forum for meeting other Singer owners, exchanging points of view, getting restoration tips and locating parts. The board is used by Singer owners and experts world wide, so questions or view points are responded to often within minutes of being posted. And you really should take a look at our , its FULL of pictures of lots of cars, the gallery can help you identify your model, it can show what they look like when apart and when together. We try to have good detail pictures to help your restoration.
Stowe 2013
Stowe is NASOC's party time, Sep. 20-22 and we expect to see you there.
View the new
or search the site
This site has had
miles put on itAmerican creative singer Priscilla Ahn is on China tour
American creative singer Priscilla Ahnwill tour in China at the end of November. Photo provided to China Daily
American creative singer Priscilla Ahn, who has contributed her music to Japanese Ghibli cartoon movies and American movies like Pacific Rim, will tour in China at the end of November.
Priscilla, who cooperated with Sodagreen in the song, It Began With a Fallen Leaf, has a bright musical style with features from American country music. The song has received good rankings on several music lists in mainland China.
Priscilla was born in the US in 1984 and is of American and Korean linage. Her first EP was released in 2006, and in 2008, the American famous Blue Note Records made her album A Good Day, then her musical talent won her much critical acclaim.
In 2010, a song in her second album, Dream, was used as an interlude in the American TV series Grey's Anatomy. Other songs have also appeared in movies like Bride Wars (with Anne Hathaway)and My Sister's Keeper and became well-known.
Wu Ching-feng from Sodagreen commented on Priscilla: "if there's a kind of fairy, who can take you through forests, cities and minds with her music, that should be Priscilla."
If you go:
Nov 28 Beijing, Tango 3rd floor
Nov 29 Shanghai, QSW Culture Center
Related Articles
Editor's Picks
Most Popular}

我要回帖

更多关于 the swingle singers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信