其实我想问下有没有人玩flowerknightgirl台服 knight girl的

&&推荐游戏:
今日 7 款游戏开测,993 组游戏开服
款游戏发号中
当前的位置:
《FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL》六月庆典 新版登场
时间: 11:58:52&|&&&&&&&|&&&|&&
  在DMM上开测有段时间的《FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL》(暂译:鲜花少女骑士)于昨日下午开启了新的庆祝活动,为纪念游戏开测6个月,特地推出了以暑期为主题的夏季限定庆典,这次庆典也带来了全新的版本内容,小编估计氪金壕已经饥渴难耐了吧。
  本次夏季庆典,推出了“南方海岛度假”活动,玩家可以通过讨伐活动规定的BOSS,即可获得丰富的角色和物品,活动期也比较长,从7月27日17时至8月10日14时(东京时间,比我们早1个小时)。
  特别值得一提的是,在本次活动中,开放了全新的角色,泳装萌妹!同时这些角色的出现率也获得了“超大幅UP”BUFF,氪金帝快去试一试吧。
  作为发售纪念,在7月27日-8月5日,玩家只需要每天登陆便可获得2个华灵石,所以如此福利,可不要错过了呢。
  除了以上内容,本次还推出了新的玩法,角色任务开放啦,每个任务都将以各角色为焦点进行展开,同时本次更新也新增了国家防卫战玩法,根据曜日来进行安排,每天记得参加哟。
精彩高清图推荐
热门游戏排行榜
1角色扮演 8.02休闲竞技 9.13角色扮演 8.24角色扮演 9.45角色扮演 8.96角色扮演 8.07战争策略 7.78角色扮演 8.79战争策略 7.410角色扮演 7.8
新游戏期待榜
游戏类型:角色扮演游戏画面:3D开发公司:风云互动官方地址:
2角色扮演 6.03角色扮演 0.04角色扮演 0.05角色扮演 0.06角色扮演 0.07角色扮演 0.08角色扮演 6.09角色扮演 0.010战争策略 6.0
热门点击排行你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 花騎士な日々FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL - DMMオンラインゲーム
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
花騎士な日々FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL - DMMオンラインゲーム
下载至电脑
本视频因版权问题,很抱歉无法提供下载
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums
Remember Me?
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tentacle God
[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl
Seems like things are off to a good start already if there's a pre-registration page up.
Grabbing a few links here and there until we have a more complete English database.
WIP English Wikia:
JP Wiki from ULMF thread, does not allow hotlinking (aka copy/paste link below):
FKG Pastebin guide courtesy of an anon:
Discord chat link (all-ages):
Last edited by Eab1990; 23rd April 2016 at .
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl
No posts on this one yet? Not a lot of hype for it or what?
I'm kind of hype. Also definitely pre-registered.
Its not realy about hype or what, but most people already gone too far on the dmm version. So i dont think lot of people will be that hype for this game, but idk atleast thats how i feel
Osawari island code : C6B2M38VB3592LEB4BQV6
Tentacle God
Moused over her boobies on Thank you for preregistering screen. They jiggled.
Demon Girl Master
I'm close on level 120 on the DMM one with loads of girls, plus I doubt Nutaku is so generous with giving Flower stones... So I'll stick with the DMM one.
Well the people in the game chat I'm in are hyped for it at least,
I just fear those incoming art edits lol.
And I play DMM so not really hyped. I'll give it a try though.
Demon Girl Master
Oh yeah, the edits (censors) that will definitely come... the horror... Another reason to pass for me
The pre-registration page looks pretty free of censors though, plus the FKG dev team seems to have a good rep, so I'm not expecting another Osawari fiasco.
FKG is not the kind of game you could multi-acc, and I got every single event gold girl on my DMM account + plenty of gacha golds/rainbows, all at max level, so no way I'm ever switching to Nutaku.
Altho I'm looking forward to delicious dra... err, success story of FKG devs in the West. Maybe SD ojisan will be able to hire enough assistants to be able to sleep consistently instead doing last night crunches.
Demon Girl Pro
I think this is great for people who haven't played the game.
As others have mentioned, if you've been playing the Japanese version for awhile, it'll be really hard to get into the English version.
I'm currently level 149 on the DMM version, but figured I would go ahead and pre-register to see how things look.
I'm kind of worried about how much money they will try to get out of players with this version.
The 5 flower stone pre-reg bonus though is... a little lackluster.
I would have hoped the pre-reg would guarantee a gold+ character.
Regarding censorship, there's no doubt in my mind characters like Lavender, Lantana, or Nerine will end up being changed. I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
Las 18th March 2016 at .
Reason: I botched my English
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by EcchiSuki
Well the people in the game chat I'm in are hyped for it at least,
I just fear those incoming art edits lol.
And I play DMM so not really hyped. I'll give it a try though.
Personally, I registered just because I want your girl in the avatar.
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by blsisgod
Regarding censorship, there's no doubt in my mind characters like Lavender, Lantana, or Nerine will end up being changed. I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
Please elaborate.
If it's something that can be &fixed& with a dialogue change (aka changing Aigis' Cloris/Belinda to stepmother/daughter), I don't think most people would mind too much.
I don't think the loli thing itself is reason to be cause for concern right now. There are other things that could potentially fuck things up more, like changing the hair color of twins because of incestuous overtones. We can probably expect to see stupid shit like that here and there, but hopefully they won't go overboard.
Yes, Nutaku makes really retarded changes like changing childish toys to less childish accessories, but in regards to body edits, we've been seeing less of those since they've started to push the whole &totally over 18& things these days.
Even then, some &clearly loli& aspects still get carried over, like how Titanne in LoV was very clearly a loli in the dialogue, and got away with a massive boobjob (and later retarded eye edits, dunno if those were ever fixed).
dr: So what's cause for concern here that DOESN'T involve body type?
Jungle Girl
her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
Pure applesauce. Her scene is definitely something that could get carried over to the West, if Nutaku had the imperative for it.
Unfortunately, Nutaku is a company and has to consider its profits. It will therefore want to censor girls, because it will then have an easier time with its payment processors. It can afford to do this without cutting into its profits, because its players for some reason are under the ludicrous illusion that Nutaku needs to censor things for legal reasons, instead of censoring things because it makes things more convenient on their end.
You can solve this by not giving it any money until it agrees to not censor things. Which is, incidentally, what I will be doing.
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by barillian
Pure applesauce. Her scene is definitely something that could get carried over to the West, if Nutaku had the imperative for it.
Unfortunately, Nutaku is a company and has to consider its profits. It will therefore want to censor girls, because it will then have an easier time with its payment processors. It can afford to do this without cutting into its profits, because its players for some reason are under the ludicrous illusion that Nutaku needs to censor things for legal reasons, instead of censoring things because it makes things more convenient on their end.
You can solve this by not giving it any money until it agrees to not censor things. Which is, incidentally, what I will be doing.
That line of thinking is a little off. While their actions have shown otherwise, Nutaku does claim to try to avoid censorship when they can, and the backlash that they get every time they've done so is apparent.
Yes, they still get money regardless, but if they could avoid censorship while they can, I would think they would. For what it's worth, I'm not one of those people who think Nutaku is some anti-loli moral brigade that only pretends to be understanding and sympathetic to their playerbase. I won't deny that a lot of people in our playerbase is as dumb as a sack of bricks, but that two-faced line of thinking logically doesn't make sense for Nutaku either.
It's been a year. Business is obviously booming for them. More &totally over 18& girls have been making their way into games, and previously butchered art has been getting reverted (most notably, Osawari's Hametena). Obviously, it takes time and money to both convert and revert those changes. If they can avoid it altogether and make everyone happy, why wouldn't they?
Originally Posted by Ericridge
Personally, I registered just because I want your girl in the avatar.
She's gacha-only and very late-game, added about year after game launch.
I mean, any early players who were running to get Lavender during that first event (or her revival) will know exactly why her scene is just simply not something that would get carried over to the West.
If you mean whole rape-play, I don't think Nutaku has issue with it. Girls Kingdom scenes were genuine rape for most of girls.
If you mean body type, Lavender is not flattest girl I've seen on this kind of games, there was even flatter girl in Nutaku Hitsuji with h-scene.
Edit: hmm, some anon keeps insisting that Hitsuji loli was censored, and provided early-osawari-tier screenshot of it. So maybe people are too hasty to declare end of censorship era on nutaku.
Last edited by anon423; 18th March 2016 at .