click to rate:
More Channels
Channel Catalog
Articles on this Page
(showing articles 1 to 25 of 25)
(showing articles 1 to 25 of 25)
03/20/14--08:04:
03/30/14--04:30:
Miss Universe-Philippines 2014. This year is a toss-up between Kris Tiffany Janson, Pia Wurtzbach and Diana Arevalo.Miss International-Philippines 2014. If rumors are true that the age requirement was extended for the girl who will take the Binibining Pilipinas-2014 International crown, Kimverlyn Suiza is the ultimate bet for this crown. Tough contenders are Janson and Wurtzbach, as well.Miss Tourism International-Philippines 2014. This crown is given to the girl who is usually favored by the management or the ABS-CBN team. This year, it might be given to Pia Wurtzbach for being ABS-CBN talent, Nichole Manalo, sister of Bianca and Katherine Manalo, Joy Diaz, niece of Gloria Diaz. Bianca Guidotti and Laura Lehmann are also top contenders who might get this crown.Miss Supranational Philippines 2014. There are only a few contenders for this crown. Kimverlyn Suiza, Pia Wurtzbach, Diana Arevalo, Emma Tiglao and Mary Jean Lastimosa.Miss Intercontinental Philippines 2014 may be a toss-up between Pia Wurtzbach, Mary Jean Lastimosa and Laura Lehmann.Other possible spoilers: Yvethe Santiago, Parul Shah, Julian Flores, Hannah SisonLong
shots but still possible: Racquel Kabigting, Angelique Celyn de Leon,
Hanna dela Guerra, Ellore Punzalan, Carla Lizardo, Liezel Ramos, Ladylyn
Riva, Aiza Faeldonia
03/30/14--04:40:
Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Live Stream Online Video is scattered all over the internet. Check out this page for more details about the event tonight, when Ariella Arida passes her Miss Universe-Philippines crown to a new hopeful.
Bea Santiago, Mutya Datul, Cindy Miranda will pass their crowns to four more girls who will be representing the country in international beauty pageants. Out of the forty gorgeous girls, who will take the crowns?
Bb. Pilipinas 2014 is the 51st edition of Bb. Pilipinas pageant. The event will be held tonight, March 30, 2014 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City, Philippines.
Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler of Venezuela will be part of the judging panel, along with Michael Cinco and Jeron Teng.
Updated results and winners will be posted here as well. Check out our Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Top Picks Possible Winners here. Video below will be replaced by live streaming feed upon the start of the pageant. Watch Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Live Stream Online Video here:
04/12/14--17:36:
FREE LIVESTREAM: Watch Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley 2 Vindication Live Telecast, Broadcast Online Channels - Today, we will witness another epic fight of the year with the fiercest competitors in the ring - Manny Pacquiao will try to vindicate his loss over Timothy Bradley to earn the coveted Welterweight Championship belt.
Bookmark this page to find out these two great boxers of our generation come clash against each other in a very tumultuous fight, the coverage will start at 9:00 PM EST and will be aired in the Philippines 9 AM SGT.The disappointing loss of Pacquiao came by split decision 115-113 from two judges who upset the scores.Watch Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 Live Stream Online Free
04/12/14--20:50:
FREE LIVESTREAM: Watch Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley 2 Vindication Live Telecast, Broadcast Online Channels - Today, we will witness another epic fight of the year with the fiercest competitors in the ring - Manny Pacquiao will try to vindicate his loss over Timothy Bradley to earn the coveted Welterweight Championship belt.
Bookmark this page to find out these two great boxers of our generation come clash against each other in a very tumultuous fight, the coverage will start at 9:00 PM EST and will be aired in the Philippines 9 AM SGT.The disappointing loss of Pacquiao came by split decision 115-113 from two judges who upset the scores.Watch Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 Live Stream Online Free
04/21/14--07:28:
Victory Liner Bus to Olongapo I 1 Dead, 38 Injured - Falling off from a cliff in Barangay Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales - a Victory Liner bus had 38 injured passengers, 1 dead. The bus was trying to avoid an old female bystander while traveling the zigzag road in Cabalan, Olongapo, today, April 21.
But the Victory Liner fell short, it hit the female bystander and got killed, flipping over the ravine with all of its passengers. The Victory Liner bus has a plate number CWX 666.
Victory Liner bus accident happened around 5 PM. Around thirty-eight passengers were rushed to the nearby James Gordon Memorial Hospital. Good thing, the injuries were not critical. Six of the passengers were put under close scrutiny.
05/08/14--06:33:
WATCH: Pinoy Big Brother All In Primetime Episode | PBB All In Uber (May 7, 2014) Replay Video Be updated with the latest buzz around the most famous house in the country – Pinoy Big Brother All In is back with eighteen housemates. This time, they are a mix of teens, regulars and celebrities. Find out more about this show by watching the latest episode now!
Pinoy Big Brother All In Primetime (May 7, 2014) Replay Video
PBB All In Uber (May 7, 2014) Replay Video
06/08/14--11:19:
WATCH: Miss USA 2014 Live Stream Online Free Telecast | Live Blog, Results (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- We are hours away to finding out who will become Miss USA 2014 who will be representing the USA in the Miss Universe 2014 pageant to be held in Mexico.
Bookmark this page now for the Miss USA 2014 Live Stream Online Telecast, Live Blog to happen at 8 PM EST (8 AM PST). Erin Brady, Miss USA 2014, will relinquish her crown to the lucky successor. Who will she be? Find out tonight!
Miss USA 2014 Live Stream Online Free Telecast, Live Blog
This content requires JavaScript and Macromedia Flash Player 7 or higher.
This content requires JavaScript and Macromedia Flash Player 7 or higher.
06/12/14--13:45:
WATCH: World Cup 2014 Brasil | Brazil vs Croatia Live Stream Online Free Broadcast Live Blog, Results
CURRENT STANDING: BRAZIL: 1CROATIA: 1
07/02/14--13:32:
Having been one of the most phenomenal senators in Philippine history, Miriam Defensor-Santiago, known for her funny antics and sharp banters had declared she might actually run for President in 2016, only after she gets cured for her current struggle, “I have lung cancer.” – Miriam Defensor Santiago said, in her press conference earlier.
The most popular senator even trended on Twitter as people wished for her
recovery soon enough. #MiriamFight becomes a trending topic signalling
how she becomes one of the well-loved, true blue, essential senators of
Miriam Defensor-Santiago to Run for President in 2016Not really a big deal for everyone if this is a bit showbiz for the very gutsy senator. A lot of people are thinking these series of press conference are actually penultimate to her running for presidency in 2016.
Looks like publicity team behind Santiago knows how to play the game, she might even be the chosen one by the PNoy administration – what a good story it would be, when she
becomes inspiration after recovering from her cancer and still running
for presidency definitely says a lot about her passion for the country.
A lot of political analysts are still uncertain what’s the motive behind the press conference
because she hadn’t been so vocal about her personal life before. 2016
is fast approaching, and maybe she decided she should at least give the
presidency one last try.
Miriam Defensor-Santiago for President in 2016?
In her tweet, Miriam Defensor-Santiago told: “When I go into remission, I might announce my candidacy for president for 2016 unless God gives me another disease #MiriamFight”
Meanwhile, in the press conference earlier, Miriam
also hinted possible scenarios regarding people who used their DAP and
how people should act upon to make those people pay for getting money
07/02/14--13:37:
In an exclusive interview with Nichole Baranda, Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda had the chance to ask her regarding the controversial issues prompting the ninth evictee from the Pinoy Big Brother house. PBB All In housemate Nichole finally admitted that she and Loisa backstabbed Jane Oineza. In the episode of Aquino & Abunda Tonight last Monday, June 30, 2014, Nichole frankly accepted her mistake as she said ill things regarding Jane. She then retorted that two days after that she confronted Jane regarding the incident.Nichole Baranda Admits Backstabbing Jane OinezaThe former housemate further explained, “Me and Loisa were talking about her behind her back, but she would go in the room then we would be quiet.”
Watch the video of Nichole Baranda saying she backstabbed Jane Oineza here from ABS-CBN News: Aside from this issue, Nichole commented regarding her very controversial photos, trending social media since PBB All In Day 1. The 15-year-old also bared that she's not interested to get to know her father.
07/02/14--13:44:
Stars on 45 Contestant, Charito Miguel, 58, Falls Off Stage in It's Showtime (Viral Video)In the reprising of Stars On 45 segment in It's Showtime!, Charito Miguel sang confidently to the tune of Pussycat Dolls 'Buttons' but the soon-to-be senior citizen had a major fall in the middle of the song! Charito Miguel, 58, trended earlier today due to the incident.
Watch: Stars on 45 Charito Miguel Falls On Stage in It's Showtime (VIRAL VIDEO)Courtesy of ABS-CBN News
07/04/14--00:54:
Mo Twister vs Julian Estrada Twitter conversations have erupted in social media today! Children of Senator Jinggoy Estrada gets caught up in a series of heated Twitter replies when DJ took off with his first banter involving Jolo Estrada who got involved in a social media fuzz recently due to his very lavish lifestyle. Mo Twister vs Julian EstradaMo Twister's tweet was noticed by the younger Ejercito, Julian Estrada which led to a series of heated exchanges between Mo Twister vs Jules Estrada.
Not long ago, Mo Twister also got into a very ugly fight with Jel Estrada, Jinggoy's daughter, who is currently a councilor in San Juan City after the latter posted her long Instagram rant against the DJ. "Ginoong Mo Twister (@djmotwister). Unang una sa lahat, matanda ka na para mag-hanap ng kaaway lalo na at gamit mo pa ang social media. Malamang na sa pag gamit mo nito ay maraming magagalit lalo na at kilala ka, maaaring panigan ka at paboran ka, tama o mali man ang mga kinakalat mong impormasyon.""Pangalawa, kailangan mo ba mailagay under the limelight dahil laos ka na? Nakakaawa. Don't add salt to the wound. We sincerely pitied you when there was a 'leaked' video of you crying about Rhian Ramos having an abortion and you didn't hear anything from us. But I guess people like you do not deserve any amount of kindness because you think that being controversial in terms of being rude to other people makes you marketable. Now, we pity you even more."Pangatlo, do not ever call my brothers or anyone 'bobo' sapagkat walang bobo sa mundo. Kung mayroon man, siguro ikaw na po yun dahil ginagamit mo ang laos mong kasikatan sa pamamagitan ng paninira sa ibang tao without even knowing the truth about anything at tuluyang naniniwala sa haka haka.That is all I have to say about your judgmental ways and I do hope that God blesses you and your evil ways."Now, Jel Estrada is the focus of Mo Twister's bullets. Look how Mo Twister retorted! Mo Twister vs Jolo RevillaKnown for trolling people over social media, he also tried to throw very insensitive remarks against Jolo Revilla, which a lot of people think was just right given how much Bong Revilla and his family owes to the Filipino people.
07/04/14--04:11:
EXCLUSIVE: New CCTV of Tau Gamma Phi Hazing Victim, Giullio Servando in One Archers' Place (VIDEO) - The NBI or National Bureau of Investigation has recently released the new - latest CCTV footage of the hazing incident that caused the life of Guilio Servando, a neophyte of Tau Gamma Phi.The fatal hazing incident had Servando suffering from the location of the fraternity initiation up to the time when he was brought to One Archer's Place in Taft.If you want to watch the latest CCTV of Tau Gamma Phi Hazing Victim Guilio Servando in One Archers' Place (VIDEO), here it is:The video shows how the hazing victim was crawling, barely walking from the entrance. He had to be guided by his seniors inside the elevator up to the lobby of the place. It can also be seen that he is with four to five men, allegedly from Tau Gamma Phi Fraternity in his condominium unit at One Archer's Plaza.
07/05/14--00:33:
Truly, fans of Kathniel are the best! And now, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla are starring in their own New KFC Fully Loaded Meals Commercial.
If you still haven't seen this video, watch Kathniel in New KFC Fully Loaded Meals Commercials here:
Kathniel in New KFC Fully Loaded Meals Commercial (Video)What's next for Kathniel? Well, their newest movie, She's Dating the Gangster will be showing to all cinemas nationwide on July 16, 2014.
07/06/14--11:33:
Being the Teen King that he is, Daniel Padilla really needs to watch his actions because the spotlight is on him and his on-screen partner Kathryn Bernardo.Does Daniel Padilla Smoke, Drink Beer Too Much?
Set to debut their movie on July 16, She's Dating the Gangster actor is currently facing another controversy. This time, DJ Padilla or more known as Daniel Padilla is seen in a photo, having a great time with cigarettes and a few drinks!Look at this photo from Fashion Pulis that looks like it was Daniel Padilla, when he was
a bit younger and slimmer!
Reportedly, the young actor also went up on stage and performed drunk, in an event last year.
Do you still idolize Daniel Padilla? Had he gotten out of these old bad habits? What do you think?
07/07/14--03:05:
An insect was found in a Gardenia Bread by a certain Wilonah Chan, who had messaged Gardenia - "An Open letter to Gardenia"when she saw an unknown insect embedded in one of its bread slices.While she doesn't want to go public, she wasn't able to find any contact information that would lead her to get Gardenia to investigate regarding this issue.In her Facebook post, she wanted consumers and the company to be aware of their products.
“An Open Letter To Gardenia
ATTN: Gardenia PhilippinesI’m a loyal consumer of your product for so many years already and I love your loaf bread, really. However, I would like to express my DISGUST when I saw this unknown insect embedded in one of the slices. I am providing photos as proof that this have happened inside your factory, there is no way that I planted this and I have no reason to do that. All I want is to enjoy my breakfast. Honestly, I’m devastated that I might have eaten the other half of the insect’s wings because it’s obviously cut by the machine together with the bread.
Back in college, we went to your production plant as part of our field trip. I was amazed knowing that you are ISO certified as well. I can’t believe that your QA overlooked this. I’ve been trying to call your hotline but maybe you relied on your operator system too much or probably because it’s a Sunday and no one’s in the office today.
I am more than willing to send you this particular slice of bread so you could see for yourself. I cannot find any email address to send you photos in better quality than this photo collage. I just used iPhone BTW, but I did my best to take clear shots.
I am writing this to also share awareness to other consumers that by any chance they experience the same incident, they might want to speak up as well. I know this might cause a bad publicity to your brand but such customer complaint will surely improve the business itself.
And to everyone who’s reading this right now, some of you will surely bash me for this but it really won’t help. It was NOT YOU who ALMOST ate an insect for breakfast. I’m just disappointed, thank you for your utmost understanding.
Sincerely,Wilonah Chan”
07/07/14--03:44:
James Reid, Nadine Lustre to Star in 'Talk Back and You're Dead!' - here's another love team who'll probably challenge Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo in the movie screens. Gaining momentum in the movies and airtime, social media loves the JaDine couple after their last movie Diary ng Panget became a hit, especially to teeners out there.In the meanwhile, James Reid and Nadine Lustre are following the footsteps of KathNiel who has another movie that will show nationwide, She's Dating the Gangster.As promised, the Wattpad story by Alesana Marie was acquired by Star Cinema and promised to make James and Nadine big stars with Talk Back and You're Dead. Viva had tied up with Star Cinema in bringing this Wattpad story to the cinemas.Director Andoy Ranay will be leading the team that would produce Talk Back and You're Dead. James will play the role similar to Cross Sandford in Diary ng Panget while a more 'sosyal' and 'conyo' Nadine Lustre will be seen in her character in TBYD.JaDine had already appeared in some Kapamilya shows, especially in UKG where they promoted the concert adaptation of Diary ng Panget.
07/07/14--04:24:
Mo Twitter vs Jules Estrada Heats Up Twitter War: DJ Calls Out Jolo Ejercito for 'Nigga' Tweets (Photo) - Mo Twister is attacking at Jules Estrada once again. This time, he's totally right! Teaching the kid some sensitivity, Mo Twister had to bash Jules Estrada about calling 'niggas' too often on his Twitter posts.If you want to know how DJ Mo Twister reacted to Julian Estrada's post, click here:
07/12/14--01:19:
WATCH: UAAP Season 77 Opening Ceremony | 2014 UAAP Men’s Basketball Live StreamTelecast at ABS-CBN Action + Sports - Last year, the UAAP Season 76 had a theme about never-ending greatness. But this year, “Unity in Excellence” is the main goal of the yearly tourney of University Athletics Association of the Philippines or the UAAP, home to the eight prestigious schools in the Philippines.
This year, the unifying spirit of teamwork and greatness will merge the faculty, athletes, students in the coliseum for the pursuit of excellence in athletics and sports.
Coupled with the men’s and women’s basketball tournaments, the UAAP Season 77 Opening Ceremony will be live at ABS-CBN Action + Sports, tomorrow at 12:30 PM, July 12, 2014. University of the East hosts the extraordinary opening ceremony.
For a list of the basketball roster for each schools, click here: the Adamson Falcons, the Ateneo Blue Eagles, the De La Salle Green Archers, the FEU Tamaraws, the NU Bulldogs, the UP Fighting Maroons, the UST Growling Tigers and host-squad UE Red Warriors.
De La Salle University and the FEU Tamaraws will face off at the first match, beginning at 2 PM while the UE Red Warriors and the UP Fighting Maroons will try to snag their first win of the season right after. It is expected that the battle between ADMU vs DLSU will continue and the long rivalry battle royale will start on July 20.
UAAP Season 77 may also be seen live on Balls HD and streamed live via http://uaapsports.tv. For updates, visit and like the the UAAP’s official Facebook page(/UAAPSportsTV) and follow @UAAPSportsTV on Twitter.
07/13/14--01:39:
EXCLUSIVE: Deniece Cornejo Commits Suicide, Slashes Wrist - accused in the Vhong Navarro mauling incident, Deniece Cornejo got stressed and commits suicide slashing her wrist.
Deniece Cornejo Commits Suicide Official StatementHere is the official statement of Deniece Cornejo Committing Suicide by Slashing Wrist from her attorney. The official statement was screencapped in "'The Buzz" which aired today, July 13 on ABS-CBN. [caption id="attachment_3057" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Deniece Cornejo commits suicide.[/caption]
03/16/14--05:48:
WATCH: UAAP Season 76 Women's Volleyball - DLSU vs ADMU - Ateneo vs La Salle Game 4 Finals Replay Youtube VideoAteneo won over La Salle in 3 straight sets, relive the moment here and watch UAAP Season 76 Women's Volleyball - DLSU vs ADMU - Ateneo vs La Salle Game 4 Finals Replay Youtube Video live stream now:
03/18/14--02:51:
Out of a total of
5,593 takers, only 22.18% passed the October 2013 Bar Exams. Bar Exams 2013 Results, Top 10Nielson Pangan, a law graduate from the University of the Philippines, topped in 2013 Bar examinations with 85.80% while in 2nd placed are Mark Xavier D. Oyales from University of the Philippines and Dianna Louise R. Wilwayco from Ateneo de Manila University, 85.45%.Law graduates from all over Philippines took the annual Bar examinations at the University of Santo Tomas (UST) and administered by the Supreme Court of the Philippines.Exactly 300 examinees backed out and refused to take the Bar Exams 2013 held October 27.Bar Exams 2013 Results, Passers List1. ABAD, Anna Fe L2. ABAD, Katrina Nessa M3. ABAD, Philip L4. ABALOS, Mermalyn Hannah C5. ABANDO, Laura Jean L6. ABARENTOS, April Wye M7. ABELLA, Fritzie D8. ABENOJA, Hazel Angeline Q9. ABLAN, Ronie T10. ABLOG, Maychelle S11. ABRAGAN, John Bryan S12. ABRENICA, Reyben B13. ACAY, Jodea Brendalyn R14. ACEBU, Carlos D15. ACEVEDA, Arlene C16. ACHA, Mae Ann S17. ADAO, Ma. Alice E18. ADARNA, Ernest G19. ADRID, Michael Angelo D20. ADUNA, Fritzie Jane A21. ADVINCULA, Paula Elize A22. AFAGA, Johnber B23. AGOCOY, Joycie M24. AGRA, Joel C25. AGUILA, Erasto Miguel D26. AGUSTIN, Redentor M27. ALAMPAY, Beatrice S28. ALAO, Lemeregin S29. ALBAN, Norlee C30. ALBANO, Errol L31. ALBARECE, Rhona B32. ALBA?A, Angeli P33. ALBERTO, Julianne S34. ALCALA, Marijo V35. ALCANTARA, Nequito Alejandro B36. ALCARAZ, Jesse S37. ALCORDO, Nikki T38. ALDANA, Daryl C39. ALEGADO-REBADULLA, Mary Rose B40. ALFONSO, Krissel E41. ALI, Michael Mito-on J42. ALIH, Abdel Aziz T43. ALMORA, Aileen T44. ALONZO, Jason L45. ALONZO, Randolph F46. ALTEZ, Czarina May C47. ALTONAGA, Vedalyn M48. ALVARADO, Sarita G49. AMBATALI, Eliezer P50. AMBRONA, Venus B51. AMOR, Maria Auxilliadora Libertine C52. AMPATUAN, Bai Saudia Shahara B53. ANACAN, Realyn R54. ANANORIA, Catherine A55. ANARNA, Alston Kevin A56. ANBOCHI, Francesco Benzon P57. ANCHETA, Aster Mae A58. ANDES, Jay M59. ANG, Hannah Stephanie Y60. ANG, Jennelyn Charme M61. ANG, Nathalie S62. ANGA-ANGAN, Mary Grace D63. ANGANGCO, Bernadette Marie G64. ANGELES, Darwin P65. ANGELES, Diana Rose M66. ANGLUBEN, Van Homer M67. ANTENERO, Vicvie D68. ANTEOLA, Garizaldy H69. ANTONIO, Angela A70. ANTONIO, Laila R71. ANTONIO, Regatta Marie A72. APADA, Jemar B73. APDUA, Arnold A74. APOSTOL, Kristienne O75. AQUINO, Lex T76. AQUINO, Terese Ray Anne O77. AQUINO, III, Amado P78. ARAGONES, Christine Marie D79. ARANAS, David Anthony B80. ARANETA, Yasmin Therese P81. ARAVILLA, Jose Felipe P82. ARA?A, Roel B83. ARA?EZ, Charo P84. ARCE, IV, Marcelino C85. ARDINA, Sheena Lorraine O86. ARELLANO, Zoraida P87. ARENAS, Dianne Katrine S88. ARNESTO, Cyril G89. ARRIOLA, Ethel Joy F90. ASONG, J.p. Leo F91. ASTURIAS, Jose Manuel V92. ASUNCION, Archie Edsel C93. ATIENZA, Leandro Rodel V94. ATILANO, Patrick Jason P95. ATIS, Jainito-roi C96. AURE, Lelila G97. AUSTRIA, Ramil G98. AVELINO, Ma. Vanni Fe C99. AVESTRUZ, Kirk D100. AXALAN, Mikko Angela C101. AYCO, Karina Kirstie Paola R102. AZIS, Anisah C103. BACAL, Christie Joy G104. BACANGAN, Almary A105. BACOMO, Devie J106. BADI, Carla Mae E107. BADILLES, Cielo Maris S108. BAGA, Noel M109. BAGO, Horace J110. BAGUISI, Alain B111. BAHJIN, Tishreen I112. BAJAO, Hannahbee Grace R113. BALA, Carlo D114. BALAHADIA, Jesa Anne Carla E115. BALAMBAN, Keith Wally Y116. BALANI, Roshni V117. BALAO, Bernadette Faustine C118. BALAQUIAO, Eleanor N119. BALBOA, Jasper C120. BALDOS, Jennifer C121. BALIAT, Aurea Belen P122. BALICOCO, Waynie Mae P123. BALIGOD, Maria Nadine Concepcion V124. BALINO, Kristy Jane M125. BALLEBER, JR., Alfredo L126. BALTERO, Kenneth Brian D127. BANZON, Mark Lawrence V128. BANZUELA, Analyn F129. BAQUIRAN-LASAM, Czaren L130. BARAOIDAN, Kimberly Joy L131. BARATA, Edmund N132. BARBA, Diana Gay T133. BARRIENTOS, Carlo Gerard DC134. BARRIENTOS, Michael Oliver P135. BARTOLOME, Jemimah Estelle T136. BARUC, Ace Daryl D137. BASCO, Shayne Anne R138. BASCON, Dexter George P139. BASCU?A, Ross Raphael T140. BATALLA, Christian Jesse G141. BATIMANA, Joanness S142. BATTAD, Geoanne Christi D143. BAUL, Magher S144. BAUTISTA, Alvin A145. BAUTISTA, Jonathan Allen S146. BAUTISTA, Manilyn R147. BAUTISTA, Maria Francesca V148. BAUTISTA, Vera Marie H149. BAYALAN, Alfierri E150. BAYAN, Nerissa Q151. BAYANI, Madeleine F152. BAYNOSA, Freddie Ii H153. BEADO, JR., Antonio B154. BEDAR, Hanifah D155. BEJAR, Kristel Ann-marie A156. BELDEROL, Katleya Kate M157. BELEN, Genevieve D158. BELLO, Maria Remedios L159. BELLOSILLO, Nikki Magdalene A160. BELTRAN, Richard Henrick I161. BENTREZ-BANCILO, Joshelle Ruth C162. BERGONIA, Sherly Ann R163. BERNABE, Jebert Benedict J164. BERNARDINO, Antonio Jose P165. BERNARDINO, Crisela L166. BISANG, Juliett Isabel P167. BLACK, Dominique Deborah D168. BLASCO, Leana Mae M169. BLEZA, Maria Keala Mae M170. BOISER, Marisol M171. BOJA, Marilda J172. BOLANDO, Reagan A173. BOLANIO, Jesrel E174. BOLIVAR, Joy B175. BOLLER, Jian Paulo P176. BOLOS, Marie Nickie H177. BONILLA, JR., Wilfredo T178. BONO, Camille E179. BONOAN, April Jade A180. BORIGAS, Mickel M181. BORRACHO, Merachelle R182. BORRES, Kristoffer Alexis N183. BRA?A, Arleigh Joyce A184. BRILLANTES, Francis James G185. BRIONES, Jan Derric P186. BUADO, Maria Edsie V187. BUCOY, Julio Cristo PG188. BUENAVENTURA, Kenneth A189. BUGTAS, Chika E190. BULIYAT-BENCIO, Celeste Roxanne191. BUNAG, Jan Nicklaus S192. BUNANIG-ODON, Kathryn Joy I193. BUSANGILAN, Mira Ciele S194. BUSTAMANTE, Blesie May P195. CABAHUG, Christian Marko D196. CABALUNA, Sedfrey L197. CABANILLA, Ana Flouressa Y198. CABATU, JR., Rodolfo S199. CABRAL, Arthur Jake E200. CABUNGCAL, Ana Pamela G201. CABURNAY, Arjane V202. CADAG, Ma. Carmen A203. CAGAMPAN, Joyce Anne O204. CAINDAY, Kathlyn Jane B205. CALABOCAL, Erickson L206. CALDERON, Alex D207. CALDERON, Francesca Isabelle G208. CALDERON, Ma. Sherlyn D209. CALIMBAS, Monica D210. CAMARILLO, Robert August C211. CANAPI, Cheryl P212. CANCINO, Krisyl M213. CANTO, Frances Ianna S214. CANTOS, Cathrine P215. CAPACIO, Jane Angel V216. CAPACIO-LIRIO, Denise Fe R217. CAPILI, Van Joseph F218. CAPIRAL, Joshua Paul C219. CAPUNGCOL, Edelyn L220. CAPUNO, Maria Evangeline B221. CARBONELL, Wilfred M222. CARCEDO, Harvey L223. CARDENAS, Mark Lester D224. CARPIO, Peter Lloyd D225. CARPIO, Phillip Nelson F226. CARRASCO, Margeline T227. CASARES, Madonna Lyn E228. CASAS, Neil Jason T229. CASIMIRO, Gizela Grace D230. CASIMIRO, Lara Mae D231. CASIPIT, Marq Jonathan C232. CASIPONG, Alfred S233. CASPE, Lourdes Anifel B234. CASTA?EDA, Harmon V235. CASTA?EDA, Kimberly L236. CASTILLO, Cherry Mae M237. CASTILLO, David Anastacio G238. CASTILLO, Jether Jireh A239. CASTILLO, Norberto V240. CASTILLO, JR., Cenon C241. CASTILLON, David F242. CASTOLO, Camille Maria L243. CASTRO, Alexandra C244. CASTRO, Jose Julius R245. CASTRO, Josefa Gertrudis D246. CASTRO, Patricia Marie Frances D247. CATABONA, Mark Arthur M248. CAYETANO, Jeanelyn D249. CAYETANO, Karen R250. CAYETANO-ABDUHALIM, Revelyn C251. CA?AZARES-MINDALANO, Annabelle B252. CA?ETE, Charnem B253. CEBRIAN, Kristian Oliver P254. CELDRAN, Leo Mario C255. CELESTINO, Mark Brian R256. CEREZO, Arianne Y257. CERVANIA, Krystle K258. CHATTO, II, Efren Dominique M259. CHAVEZ, Anna Fatima R260. CHAVEZ, Margarita Luisa F261. CHIL-ANG, Marichu C262. CHING, Cherry Christine S263. CHIO, Judy-mae G264. CHIONG, Kester Orville T265. CHUA, Antonio Francis G266. CHUA, Christine Jean O267. CHUA, Jingle L268. CHUA, Jordan Mae T269. CIMAGALA, Alexis N270. COLES, Nat King C271. COLOBONG, Moises Ronette C272. COLOMA, John Patrick S273. COMPUESTO, Jiselle B274. COMSTI, Gianna Maria C275. CONCHA, Kathleen Kaye G276. CONCHA, Kristoffer Francis Jacob C277. CONDEZA, Ernel C278. CONGSON, Blessy Marie Angela C279. CONTI, Maria Kristina C280. CORALDE, Maria Aimer A281. COROLLO, Graziella D282. CORONACION, Maricel C283. CORONEL, Jerome I284. CORPUZ, Habeas M285. CORPUZ, Mercy C286. CORTEZ, Ailyn L287. CORTINA, Anezka Danett G288. CORTON, Gerald Peter P289. CORU?A, II, Isagani C290. CRESPO, Joseph Kahlil P291. CRISOLOGO, Frederick William D292. CRISOLOGO, Nico Carlo M293. CRUZ, Dan Joseph T294. CRUZ, Dandy L295. CRUZ, Esther Rhoda S296. CRUZ, Michael Joseph D297. CRUZ, II, Benjamin Jeremias B298. CRUZ-CA?ETE, Jill Cindy L299. CU, Roxanne F300. CUE, Katrina Ayn Ayza F301. CUREG, Ryan P302. CUSI, Erika Estel G303. CUSTODIO, James Corwin S304. DABA, Robert James T305. DABALOS, Nerissa Ann P306. DABAO, JR., Philip Gerard P307. DACULUG, Roque D308. DADIVAS, Christine P309. DADULLA, JR., Ramon J310. DAGALANGIT, Rahabansa L311. DAMASCO, Fidela S312. DAMASING, Glenn D313. DASAYON, Climark D314. DAVID, Kristin Kay S315. DAVID, Manuel Jeffrey N316. DAVID, Patricia S317. DE CASTRO, Diana Jean C318. DE GUZMAN, Elaine P319. DE GUZMAN, Francis Ron C320. DE GUZMAN, Gabriel Paolo L321. DE GUZMAN, Jhoanna Mariekar V322. DE JESUS, Gianna Corrine D323. DE JESUS, Joeben T324. DE JESUS, Joseph Georg Michael D325. DE LA CRUZ, Clarisse Ann Marie M326. DE LA CRUZ, Maria Cecilia A327. DE LA CRUZ, Rosella Jan G328. DE LA PAZ, Lauren Anne M329. DE LEON, Jose Miguel B330. DE LOS SANTOS, Dave Bernar L331. DE MESA, Jena Christine E332. DE PAZ, Marvin Lester N333. DE RIVERA, Kristienne Kamille E334. DE TORRES, Marcella Alita D335. DE VERA, Elaine L336. DE VERA, Ina Beatriz R337. DE VILLA, Macario M338. DE ZUZUARREGUI, Anthony R339. DECLARO, Ruth Agnes D340. DEDALA, Francis Ysmael M341. DEJARESCO, Antonio Marlon Eric I342. DEL ROSARIO, Dan Mitchel C343. DEL ROSARIO, Jaime P344. DEL ROSARIO, Margarita Isidora S345. DEL ROSARIO, Maureen Grace J346. DELA CRUZ, Alexis Ian P347. DELA CRUZ, Catherine G348. DELA CRUZ, Keefe Eldrik A349. DELA CRUZ, Marie Angeli V350. DELA CRUZ, Maureen G351. DELA PASION, John Paul A352. DELA ROSA, Catherine D353. DELA TORRE, Ivy Lou S354. DELE?A, Ma. Blesilda B355. DELIMA, Josie W356. DELIS, Ma. Phoebe G357. DELORINO, Rene A358. DELOS REYES, Roxanne Katrin M359. DELOS SANTOS, Sherwin R360. DENATE, Martin Crisostomo Q361. DIASANTA, Mel Jun A362. DIAZ, Magelli Anne DL363. DIAZ, Rona April D364. DICHOSO, Joseph M365. DINIAY, JR., Dionisio C366. DINOY, Keel Achernar R367. DIOQUINO, Arwin F368. DIWAS, Kristofferson D369. DIWAS, Rhenan G370. DI?OZO, Ramona R371. DOCTOR, Erwin Jake C372. DOCTOR, Maan Vanessa L373. DOMINGO, James Cristopher D374. DOMINGO, Miguel B375. DONSOL, Ma. Carolina P376. DOROTAN, Maria Gabriela C377. DOYAOEN, Annette L378. DUE?AS, Joan Roshen M379. DULAWAN, Vivian M380. DULNUAN, Ruby Anne L381. DUMAGAN, Menchie V382. DUMALAG-BORONG, Jennife DP383. DUMLAO, Rhondee E384. DUQUE, Bernice Michelle N385. DUROPAN, Ramie Felmon P386. DY, Diana C387. DY, Eli Daryl S388. EBREO, Alvin H389. ECHAUS, Adrian Jude G390. EDRADA, Andrew Ian P391. ELEAZAR, Jonna Lou A392. ELMAN, Jenika H393. EMBAY, Christine Grace P394. EMPALMADO-LIMBARO, Gwendolyn R395. ENAD, Ann Marie M396. ENAD, Wendel M397. ENARIO-VIDALLON, Vivian C398. ENRILE, II, William R399. ENRIQUEZ, Rowena S400. ENTERINA, Ian M401. ESCOLANO, Richard Dale V402. ESCOTO, Sharon R403. ESCUETA, Hana Kamille A404. ESPANILLO, JR., Domingo M405. ESPENILLA, Mark Anthony G406. ESPERAS, Erika Mariz V407. ESPINA, Hazel D408. ESPINO, Donato V409. ESPINO, Ric James G410. ESTACIO, Zachary J411. ESTEMBER, Philip Louie H412. ESTERNON, Karen Jenny E413. ESTOPERES, Mary Antonette A414. ESTRELLA, Maricor D415. EUGENIO, Rodelyn Gay G416. EUROPA, Rose Celine R417. EVANGELISTA, Jose Paolo M418. EXIOMO, Jeffrey P419. EXTRA, Sheyna Marie M420. EZPELETA, Candy U421. FABELLA, Joanne Marie C422. FABRIGAS, Delfin, Jr. S423. FABRO, Howard B424. FAJARDO, Diana S425. FAJARDO-ONG, Alma D426. FANTILANAN, Jahziel P427. FELONGCO, Emerson J428. FERAREN, Fermin Maylene B429. FERMIN, Doreen Grace R430. FERNANDEZ, Angelica P431. FERNANDEZ, Catherine M432. FERNANDEZ, Charity T433. FERNANDEZ, Trisha Isabelle F434. FERNANDO, Francis Paul N435. FERNANDO, Ronald Thomas L436. FERONEL, Leonardo A437. FERRER, Luzell Z438. FLORES, Michael Angelo V439. FONACIER, Karla Flor D440. FORTEA, Natassia L441. FOSTER, Analiza G442. FOSTER, Kimberly D443. FRANCISCO, Justin James D444. FRINAL, Nelyn B445. FULGUERAS, Joel E446. FULGUERAS, Marjorie Ivory S447. FUMERA, Robert G448. GABALDA, Rusella G449. GABUNAS, Divine Grace B450. GABUYA, Ryan R451. GACUTAN, Michael Aaron P452. GALA, Steven Michael D453. GALAGALA, Kim P454. GALIMBA, Jordan R455. GALING-LUNA, Moera Joy N456. GAMBOA, Avril Elaine U457. GAMBOA-CASTRO, Cherry Grace Z458. GAMIAO, Leo Anthony M459. GAMONNAC, Abigail D460. GANDO, Ace Arvin V461. GANIR, Leigh Angelie A462. GARAY, Stephanie G463. GARCIA, Carlos P464. GARCIA, Charlene Lorena D465. GARCIA, Jasyrr J466. GARCIA, Jemimah Grace N467. GARCIA, Maria Ara H468. GARCIA, Marvin P469. GARCIA, Zharmai C470. GARCIA-DELA CRUZ, Anna Katrina L471. GARCIANO, Maria Corazon D472. GARDE, John Edmar G473. GASATAYA, Jorelyne L474. GASPAR, Ma. Teresita J475. GATUS, Maria Roldeliza L476. GAVINO, Jeriel T477. GAVINO, Romir David B478. GAVIOLA, Alan Byrne S479. GAYAGAY, Michelle B480. GAYDA, Philip Jason G481. GENERAL, Smith P482. GENESELA, Jozzyl T483. GERONIMO, Armida A484. GESMUNDO, Franchesca Abigail C485. GESTOPA, Gevina V486. GILDO, Casilda P487. GO, Dennis O488. GO, Faith P489. GO, Jan Claude Patrick P490. GO, III, Joseph M491. GOLONG, Kenneth M492. GOMEZ, Jhoann D493. GOMEZ, Ma. Eliza Christine C494. GONZAGA, Maria Jonika Y495. GONZALES, Andrea Monica V496. GOTOHIO, Stanley L497. GRAN, Majken Anika S498. GRAPILON, Raul S499. GUERRERO, Mia Rustiel M500. GUEVARA, Juliet Marie M501. GUEVARRA, Joan Carla V502. GUIAO, Abraham P503. GUIDORIAGAO, Erma Marie R504. GUILING-MATANOG, Ayesha Hania B505. GUILLEN, Angelo Karlo T506. GUNAY, Fredelyn S507. GUTIERREZ, Emmanuel B508. GUTIERREZ, Myron Dei A509. GUZMAN, Angela Y510. HABACON, George Matthew T511. HADUCA, Marvin Edgar R512. HAJIM, Al-zhoheir H513. HALILI, Ma. Fe M514. HAN, Stefano Dong Chul C515. HANS, Jaimmie C516. HERNAL, Gian Carla V517. HERNANDEZ, Christopher M518. HIDALGO, Phoebe Corazon C519. HIDLAO, Hadji Hrothgar O520. HIPOLITO, JR., Cesar B521. HONORARIO, Christopher B522. HUMIWAT, Gemale P523. ICASIANO, Charles David A524. ILAGAN, Cindy A525. ILAGAN, Roju Sandino A526. IMMOLIAP, Kendall Pung-ao T527. IMPERIAL, Nd P528. INOT, Leofel F529. INOTURAN, Sophia P530. INTONG, Iris Joy Consolasion C531. IPIO, Raymund L532. ISLES, Vincent S533. ITO, Anwar M534. JACINTO, Markova I535. JACOB, Vanessa D536. JACOSALEM, Jot P537. JAMACA-UNO, Jedyl E538. JAMORA, Raymond Francis Maria C539. JANGAD, Nowyn-hope A540. JASARENO, Ramil F541. JAVIER, Jonathan A542. JIMENO, JR., Cecilio M543. JO, Jonathan C544. JOCSON, Jenefer G545. JONTILA, Jansen I546. JOSE, Jefferson D547. JUADA, Kristine Anne P548. JUICO, A. Rafael C549. JULIAN, Clarissa Anne Q550. JULKIPLI, Mohammad Al-amin M551. JUMALON, James A552. JUNASA, Djoanivie Jomare A553. JUNIO, Isabela Rose Jane B554. JUNIO, Mary Joy P555. JURADO, III, Cicero D556. KAW, Alison Katrina Georgina T557. KEH, Katherine C558. KEMPIS, Kenneth M559. KHAN, Donelle T560. KHO, Sophia M561. KHOLOMA, Sharon P562. KING, Jeremy P563. KING, Karl Edward C564. KINTANAR, Krisza Joy P565. KWOK, Maris Donna G566. LABAJOSA, Michael John B567. LACSON, Audrey Violet A568. LACUNA, Marionne Rosabell R569. LADEZA, Roel John M570. LAGARDE, Mikaela Francine D571. LAGASCA, Marianne Franchesca Therese S572. LAI?O, Arfil Joy G573. LALIA, Yashneira A574. LAMAC, Rodwil L575. LAMAN, Ralph James G576. LAMBINO-MALIMBAN, Kaye Coleen D577. LAMBOSO, Ilda Marie E578. LAMIGO, Kahlil L579. LAMPA, Tristan D580. LAMUG, Jackie Lou D581. LANETE, Jesi Howard S582. LAPERAL, Fatima P583. LAPE?A, Rheina B584. LAPINIG, Jade A585. LAPITAN, Erwin E586. LASAM, Norman Clarence T587. LATORRE, Charlaine E588. LAUANG, Edzon Cristian C589. LAUDENCIA, Karla Mae R590. LAUREL, Michaela Victoria L591. LAURON, Diana Margaret C592. LAURON, Salud Beberly F593. LAVA, Mari Joie C594. LAVADIA, Eric Benjamin D595. LAVADIA, Michael John T596. LAYNO, Ian Abelle P597. LAYSON, Gian Carlo R598. LAZA, Bernadette B599. LAZO, Leo Albert A600. LEA?O, Roniel V601. LEDDA, III, Jose C602. LEE, Anna Olivia S603. LEE, Jassen Ralph A604. LEE, Jude Z605. LEE, Lara Camille A606. LEGASPI, Ma. Theresa A607. LEGASPI, Portia Fidelis C608. LENDIO, Nathaniel V609. LEONADOR, Rowel Jake L610. LEYBAG, Jason C611. LEYES, Hanna M612. LIM, Frances Dyan T613. LIM, Jan Alexander E614. LIM, Jane Kathyrine B615. LIM, Maridez C616. LIM, Rahlee Jane B617. LIM, JR., Angel A618. LIMCOLIOC, Louie Mark R619. LINGBAWAN, Baby Jacklyn D620. LINOG, Hannah Khiarra C621. LIPAT, Irene Ann Y622. LIQUIGAN, Christoffer Allan A623. LISBO, Eric A624. LIWANAG, Fem Christine M625. LLOREN, Warren Marc P626. LO, Justine Andrew C627. LONGAYAN-TABILIN, Maricar T628. LONGNO, Christine N629. LONTOC, Mary Catherine B630. LOON, Jose Martin A631. LOOT, Jemirose R632. LOPEZ, Gene Edward DC633. LOPEZ, Nelson D634. LOPEZ, Ni?o Jubilee S635. LORENZO, Norman N636. LORETCHA, Jane B637. LORICO, Jennilene V638. LORICO, Michael Joseph J639. LOYOLA, Emmanuel D640. LOYOLA, Joseph Nelson Q641. LOYOLA, Maria Daisy M642. LOZADA, Stefanie Noelle A643. LUCENARIO, Marien Kathrine A644. LUCERO, Ian Kenneth B645. LUCERO, Lucie Antonette D646. LUGTU, Juliben L647. LUMANGLAS, Crisalyn B648. LUMANTA, Jan Louenn L649. LUNA, Ginber M650. MAAMO, Anthony L651. MABBUN, Ma. Antonette M652. MABINI, Cyra M653. MACAINDIG, Datumama M654. MACALINO, Ralph Vincent S655. MACAPAGAL, Ryann S656. MACAPAGAL, Stephanie Luzette M657. MACARAEG, Tyrus Joshua M658. MACARAMBON, Muhammad Ali M659. MACATANGAY, Sherleen Lourds R660. MACLA, Jamail Lunar G661. MADRI?AN, John Andrew M662. MAGABILEN, Darlene Marie S663. MAGNO-GUYGUYON, Candice K664. MAGRATA, Marielle M665. MAGSAMBOL, Iderlyn P666. MALABANAN, Arianne C667. MALABANAN, Marie Krizel P668. MALABANAN, JR., Arnaldo C669. MALAMUG, Jerry Anton Paolo U670. MALVAR, Michael Andrew G671. MAMARIL, Charise P672. MAMENTA, Maricris R673. MANA-AY, Grace N674. MANANGKIL, Jill B675. MANDOCDOC, Dan Kevin C676. MANGABAN, Ma. Lourena M677. MANGAHAS, Gabrielle Ruth D678. MANGCO, Carlos Joseph Frederick679. MANGUBAT, Christian Paul N680. MANIGBAS, Anne Maureen B681. MANIQUIS, Katrina G682. MANLANGIT, Donna Patricia C683. MANLICLIC, Eleni Francesca G684. MANOTOC, Ferdinand Richard Michael M685. MANUBAG, Reman V686. MANUEL, Leylann Generoso R687. MANUEL, Melvin L688. MANZANARES, JR., William P689. MANZANO, Katrina Ross P690. MAPUTI, Julius Art P691. MARALIT, Catherine Angela V692. MARANGIT, Zarith Sofiah G693. MARANTE, IV, Hermenegildo P694. MARCAIDA, Ramon Carlo F695. MARGALLO, Ralph Lawrence M696. MARI, Marjorie H697. MARISTELA, Marvyn L698. MARISTELA, Melissa Fina U699. MARI?O, Yehushelline Joy L700. MARQUEZ, Fellain Ann P701. MARQUEZ, Jadelee I702. MARTINEZ, Rodulfo Jose R703. MARTINEZ, Theena C704. MASACAYAN, Earl Louie M705. MASCENON, JR., Ernesto Mario S706. MATEO, Armi Liza M707. MAUHAY, Mary Giselle R708. MAURO, Claire Marie B709. MA?O, Chris Jark Ace M710. MEDALLE, Irma Mari P711. MELCHOR, Bettina R712. MENCIAS, Rowena Mae N713. MENDEZ, Ivan Viktor N714. MENDIGUARIN, Eman Michael M715. MENDIGUARIN, Genevieve S716. MENDOZA, Allan Duane A717. MENDOZA, Anna Loraine M718. MENDOZA, Beverly I719. MENDOZA, Mara Khrisna Charmina F720. MENDOZA, Miguel Antonio L721. MENDOZA-OBUMANI, Jesme Donna R722. MERCADO, Noel Patrick Y723. MERCADO-GEPHART, Tercel Maria G724. MERCENE, Annaliza P725. MERCURIO, Walesa J726. MIEL, Allan Arnel D727. MIGUEL, John Evan C728. MIJARES, Kristine P729. MILAOR, Rose Andrea V730. MILLAN, Princess Mae A731. MILLARE, Loreta Fairie Ann R732. MINGUEZ, Al Jason V733. MIRAL, Mercy Joy R734. MISLANG, JR., Armando F735. MISOLA, Vanessa Y736. MI?OZA, Ma. Golda Gigi G737. MO, Sophia C738. MOLO, Jade Paulo T739. MONJE, Monna Lissa C740. MONOTEN, Edgar S741. MONTESCO, Aldrin R742. MOPIA, Eden Catherine B743. MORADA, Julienne Marie A744. MORATO, April Rose N745. MORA?A, Hansel P746. MOSQUITE, Michael M747. MOSTOLES, Sherwin T748. MOYA, Ann Faustine T749. MUARIP, Myra C750. MUNDIN, Maria Cristina T751. MU?OZ, Roniel D752. NABONG, Rose Vida D753. NACINO, Racquel H754. NACIONAL, II, Rene Q755. NACUA, Bernadine R756. NADAL, Janice G757. NAGA, John Henry D758. NALLIW, Joan Sheelah O759. NARVAEZ, Stephanie Marie L760. NAVA, Anna Rose M761. NAVARRA, Ellie Chris C762. NAVARRA, Janelle Aquilina Marie763. NEBRIDA, Rosario Joy F764. NELLAS, JR., Alberto P765. NEPOMUCENO, Juan Paolo M766. NERY, Anna Suzanne C767. NG, Cyris Ann A768. NGO, Mary Grace M769. NGOSLAB, Donna K770. NIETO, Paolo D771. NILLAMA, Kirwen B772. NILLAMA, Mae Grace June C773. NOLASCO, Raizulli M774. NOMBRADO, Israel C775. NUDALO, Grace A776. NUEZ, Miguel Lorenzo Y777. NUQUE, Reymond G778. NU?EZ, Samantha Louise J779. OAMINAL, Althea Isobel F780. OBBUS, Fe V781. OBNIMAGA-MIRAL, Maria Janel S782. OCAMPO, Josephine Gabrielle Melissa L783. OCANA, III, Norman Roland E784. OFO-OB, Seichi E785. OLANDESCA, Gabriel Guy P786. OLFINDO, Ryan Paul N787. OLIVA, Ma. Richelle Q788. OLIVA, Regal M789. OLVIDA, Mark Anthony C790. ONG, Mark Stephen K791. ONG, Matthew Aaron D792. ORESTE, Mary B793. ORTEA, Rudy V794. ORTEGA, Marvin G795. ORTILE, Neil G796. OSME?A, Ruhjen S797. OVIEDO, Jose O798. OXALES, Glenda G799. OYALES, Mark Xavier D800. PAAT, Erwin A801. PABLICO, Christopher Jhundi D802. PABLO-NEPOMUCENO, Czarina J803. PACABIS, Ryan T804. PACHECO, Aira P805. PAGALA, Rosemarie D806. PAGDONSOLAN, O'jay A807. PAGUICAN, Joshua D808. PAGULAYAN, JR., Alipio C809. PALAY, Mabelle Grace A810. PALLUGNA, Gregorio Miguel H811. PALMA, Andrew M812. PALMA, Maria Racquel Carmeli T813. PALMARES, Louie Mae P814. PALOMAR, Annabelle Therese G815. PALPAGAN, Marc Ivan D816. PAMBID, Karlon V817. PANDAN, Ramon Antonio D818. PANGAN, Nielson G819. PANGANIBAN, Haydee Gretchen G820. PANGANIBAN, Rodelyn L821. PANGHULAN, Gerwin A822. PANIAGUA, Carlo James C823. PANLILIO, Victor Christopher B824. PANONG, Hazel Joy P825. PANTALEON, Sencia L826. PANUGALING, Rey Cris A827. PARADO, Mariel Jances Nhayin D828. PARAS, Mary Kristine Joy S829. PARAS, Rex L830. PARA?AL, Jonah Paul G831. PARCIA, Teresa Rose D832. PARCO, John Joseph S833. PARLADE, Lalaine Mae C834. PASCUA, Marie Antoinette V835. PASCUA, Ruby Anne B836. PASCUA, Suzanne G837. PASCUAL, Jim S838. PASCUAL-BELLO, Cristine E839. PASIA, Mon Cristopher B840. PASQUIL, Cria Marie L841. PATAGAN, Gerille Hope E842. PATALINGHUG, Eligene B843. PAUMAR, Alberto S844. PE, Laurie A845. PE, Lorene A846. PE BENITO, Armi Christie C847. PEDRO, Kirk Mathew R848. PELAYO, Jannefer Jannice G849. PENDATUN, Sittie Amirah K850. PENDATUN, JR., Datu Nasser A851. PERALTA, Anna Margarita C852. PERALTA, Eric Paul D853. PERALTA, Lorena R854. PERDIGUERRA, Toni Marie L855. PEREGRINA, Johann Chairo E856. PEREZ, Dikko Jay C857. PESISANO, Wincerbogne L858. PE?A, Irwin L859. PE?ARANDA, Jon Dominic P860. PFLEIDER, JR., Rodolfo D861. PICHAY, Olivia Emmanuelle A862. PICO, Nathan Michael O863. PIELAGO, Juan Carlo O864. PILAPIL, Julius P865. PILOTON, Edison R866. PINEDA, Edelise D867. PINLAC, Sergio Ildefonso Felipe O868. PINOON, Lorevill S869. POMOY, Rashel Ann C870. PORQUEZ, Jonalyn G871. PORTUGALIZA, Michel B872. PRECIOSO, Dexter B873. PRINCIPE, Ruskin G874. PUA, JR., Greg G875. PULIDO, Karina N876. PULIDO, Paula Editha I877. PULTA, Ma. Victoria B878. QUE, Kathrina Sheena Marie L879. QUEBEC, Aldrin Jude M880. QUERIJERO, Elizabeth Anne M881. QUEROBINES, Rowel A882. QUIBRAL, Regie Matet C883. QUILANG-SALVIEJO, Marites M884. QUINTO, Jacqueline Ann R885. RABAGO-AGUSTIN, Fairy Faith B886. RABAJANTE, Maria Diory F887. RABAYA, Gerwin Ryan L888. RABE, Cheryl Grace M889. RABENA, Gerald F890. RABONZA, Maria Christina C891. RADA, Mayeth C892. RAMIRO, Roberto Miguel D893. RAMOS, Renee Camille V894. RAMOS, Rizal Disraeli S895. RAMOS, Vince Paolo L896. RAYCO, Georgeanna Rainbow S897. RAYMUNDO, Joshua S898. RAYPON, Ma. Althea Rholene J899. RAZON, Zenaida R900. RA?A, Rhone A901. RA?OLA, Mary Ann I902. REAS, Ma. Ruby Ann P903. REBA?O, Ma. Patricia F904. RECIO, Gelina Rose E905. REDOBLE, Rogelio Benjamin J906. REGIS, Jasmin Mei C907. RELUCIO, Rendl James C908. REMIGIO, Francis Jay E909. RENALES-LUCERO, Antoniette Maria S910. RENES, Jan Richard A911. REVITA, Mariza I912. REYES, Ana Francessca A913. REYES, Harly Jayson U914. REYES, Ma. Christina S915. REYES, Marie Kristine F916. REYES, Peter Gian-marc R917. REYES, Pierre Martin D918. REYES, Rafaella Carmela P919. REYES, Raymond C920. REYES, Romel O921. REYES, Tristan A922. REYES, JR., Tito L923. REYES-VEGA, Patricia B924. RIGAT, Rose Ann B925. RIGETS, Robert Edward G926. RILE, Mary Jane G927. RILLERA, Christinne Marie A928. RIVERA, Katrina N929. RIVERA, Neil Allan D930. RIVERA, Phillip Raymund S931. ROBLEDO, JR., Michael A932. ROBLES, Jannica G933. ROBLES, Joanna Marie G934. RODAS, Vincent Abril U935. RODEL, Salvador S936. RODRIGUEZ, Anna Katarina B937. ROJAS, Raisia Mae DV938. ROLDAN, Joyce Anne C939. ROLDAN-ADVINCULA, Michelle D940. ROMAGOS, Lois S941. ROMAN, Martin Kristoffer F942. ROMERO, Faith B943. ROMERO, Marigold D944. ROPLOC, Salvador F945. ROSAL, Maria Karla Soleil F946. ROSALEJOS, Chyrs Anne M947. ROSALES, Christine Heide A948. ROSALES, Mary Grace Anne S949. ROSARIO, Glenys M950. ROSITO, Rommel R951. ROXAS, Idesa L952. RUBIN, Ronald Patrick T953. RUBINOS, Ronajoy G954. RUBIO, Mark P955. RUBLICO, Jan Edgar J956. RUIZ, Theresa C957. RUIZO, Liway Czarina S958. RUIZOL, Mari Joyce R959. RUZ, Jan Edmond Y960. SABIO, Rodolfo Apolonio R961. SACDALAN, Strella Marie G962. SACRAMENTO, Anne Jaycelle C963. SACULLES, Myraflor G964. SADSAD, Kathrina Mishael C965. SAGARINO, Irvin Z966. SAGARINO, Rodelynn Rajini A967. SAGUID, Roel S968. SALENGA, Jerico D969. SALOMON, Mark Rossel D970. SALUNGKIT, Jhunar I971. SALVADOR, Farina R972. SALVADOR, Julie Ann C973. SALVADOR, Lea Diana B974. SALVATIERRA, Mary Rose B975. SAMPANG, Canhermi O976. SAMSON, Dhan Morris M977. SAMSON, Samantha B978. SAN JOSE, Warren D979. SANCHEZ, Malene Jade G980. SANGUIR, Aileen M981. SANSON, Rosebell L982. SANTELLA, Janice J983. SANTIAGO, Arceelyn J984. SANTIAGO, Mark Andrew M985. SANTIAGO, Rita Therese F986. SANTIAGO, Ronald O987. SANTILLAN, Steve M988. SANTIZO, Nicholas C989. SANTOS, Gail Joseph S990. SANTOS, Julius Loren C991. SANTOS, Rio Rose B992. SANTOS, Sammy Dave A993. SANTOS, Thomas Angelo A994. SAPGUIAN, Vicky Louise G995. SAPIO, Milcah T996. SARAUSAD, Manuel Elijah J997. SARIBONG, Tina Marie C998. SARINES, Agatha Grace A999. SARMIENTO, Michael Franks T1000. SARON, Ednalyn R1001. SARTHOU, JR., Ronald Luke T1002. SAYSON, Markgregor Edward C1003. SEGOVIA, Jan Michael K1004. SERAFICO, Mary Mae Jane A1005. SERRANO, Janz Hanna Ria N1006. SE?A, Andrea Isabel B1007. SE?OR, Nes Patrick K1008. SIAPIAN, Alvin A1009. SICANGCO, Paulo Alberto T1010. SICLOT, Haney Lynn G1011. SILVA, Albert Christian C1012. SILVA, Julie Ann G1013. SILVESTRECE, Ni?o Anthony M1014. SIO, Nathaniel Eric U1015. SIPIN, Kristianne Laridor M1016. SIRIBAN, Victor Andrew A1017. SISON, Jeniffer P1018. SISON, Sheila C1019. SOCIAS, Jairus T1020. SORIA, Ivy Agatha V1021. SORIANO, Ivon Francis Y1022. SOTTO, Jillienne Grace M1023. SOTTO, Leighton John M1024. STA. ANA, Marie Micaela T1025. STO. DOMINGO, Charmaine N1026. SUAREZ, Andre Anton S1027. SUAREZ, Maria Socorro D1028. SUAREZ, Ronald Ryan T1029. SUBA-RODRIGUEZ, Anne Gillian G1030. SUING, Ma. Ni?a Jasmin R1031. SULIT, Ma. Ricca Pearl S1032. SULTAN, Val Christian T1033. SUMAGUI, Ma. Angeles B1034. SUYAT, Katrine Paula V1035. SY, Alwyn U1036. SY, Edson Byron K1037. SY, Kriselle Samantha D1038. TABIGNE, Richard D1039. TABINGAN, Jeona Mae S1040. TABLADA, Kaven B1041. TABORA, Jake Rupert T1042. TAGRA, Earl C1043. TAGUIAM, Lorraine G1044. TAJON, Marlowe Doms R1045. TAJON, Mayvelyn P1046. TAMAYAO, Michael Jhon M1047. TAMAYO, Anna Clarife M1048. TAMBASEN, Alora Mae J1049. TAMBIAC, Gray S1050. TAN, Aimee Beryl C1051. TAN, Franz Kevin R1052. TAN, Joshua A1053. TAN, Ma. Donnabel T1054. TAN, Patrick P1055. TAN, JR., Gerardo R1056. TANATE, Marianie C1057. TANG, Rhomellie B1058. TANGO, IV, Brian Benson G1059. TANGOAN, Chris Francis C1060. TANHUECO, Maria Karrissa A1061. TAYABAN, Vanessa B1062. TAYAG, Maria Angeline L1063. TA?UTE, Richelle R1064. TECSON, Jacky Lyn O1065. TEE, Divine Grace C1066. TELOG, Thania Marie L1067. TENORIO, Milmon Bryce C1068. TENORIO, Regine Amor P1069. TEPORA, Marian C1070. TETANGCO, Patrick Arnold P1071. TEVES, Ma. Cassandra C1072. THELMO, Marie Angelica M1073. TIATCO, Misheena Joyce C1074. TINAPAY, Earl Tristan Ian A1075. TIU, Alisha S1076. TIU, Elaine B1077. TIU, JR., Michael T1078. TO, Mellisa Joyce Y1079. TODA, Annalee Joyce C1080. TOLENTINO, Irish Tom T1081. TOLENTINO, Joyce Maika J1082. TOLENTINO, Karissa Faye R1083. TOLENTINO, Marlene Amparo C1084. TONGCO, Candice Christine O1085. TONGSON, JR., Luisito G1086. TORIO, Cerizar Vicente S1087. TORRE-RONDEZ, Maria Luisa Cristina K1088. TORRES, Archiesyl S1089. TORRES, Jose Carlos S1090. TORRES, Karen Andrea D1091. TORRES, Ronald Hallid D1092. TORRES, JR., Edgar Y1093. TORRIJOS, Corinna Lorenza T1094. TORRIJOS, Ma. Mercedes Leanne Antonia B1095. TORTOLES, Catherine Rose R1096. TRANGIA-SOLIS, Buena Joy C1097. TRAVILLA, Cherrel Joy S1098. TRAZO, Greta Monica D1099. TRINIDAD, Cherry Lynn M1100. TRINIDAD, Regina Camille A1101. TRONO, Gene Mae E1102. TUASON, Juan Miguel D1103. TUBIG, George Herbert N1104. TUGADE, Salvador Andrew S1105. TUGADI, Wayne A1106. TULLAO, Fernando R1107. TUMACDER, Mikhail Maverick P1108. ULIP, Rhonella L1109. UMALI, Kristine Camille Y1110. UMALI, Marie Gene Cecille B1111. UMEREZ, Enrico L1112. URANI, Ryan L1113. URDAS, Krisleen Grace T1114. USMAN, Maleiha E1115. USSAM, Reymund Al F1116. UY, Herazeus Christine Y1117. UY, Jameson P1118. UY, Jonathan Buemio1119. VALBERDE, Jordan Elizabeth C1120. VALBUENA, Adrian N1121. VALCOS, Keith Alexandra S1122. VALDEZ, Jules Boy R1123. VALENZUELA, Jana Monica Z1124. VALERIO, Carlo B1125. VALERIO, Neo Y1126. VALLEJOS, Virgel Amor O1127. VALLESTERO, Rizza Joy S1128. VARGAS, Edgar A1129. VA?O, Rhee Christopher C1130. VELARDE, Patricia C1131. VELASCO, Raymond Q1132. VELAYO, Lovely Aissa B1133. VELOSO, Pinky D1134. VENDIOLA-CABANILLA, Isiderlyne M1135. VENERACION, Carmen Cecilia T1136. VERDEJO, Jonathan N1137. VERGARA, Marianne T1138. VICENTE, Glaiza Kaye C1139. VICENTE, Rowell B1140. VILLALOBOS, Maria Kamille E1141. VILLAMOR, Ralph Julious L1142. VILLANUEVA, Ma. Jade B1143. VILLANUEVA, Viviene B1144. VILLAREAL, Jobelle U1145. VILLARTA, Hannah Joy A1146. VILLEGAS, Chandine Kaye P1147. VILLENA, Ezekiel Joshua L1148. VILLENA, James Ryan B1149. VINLUAN, Mark C1150. VIOLA, Stephanie-eden T1151. VISTA, Ann Margarette C1152. VIVAR, Clarisse Nicole S1153. VIVAR, Ma. Theresa Carmina E1154. WEIGAND, Esther M1155. WILWAYCO, Dianna Louise R1156. WONG, Arnel Vincent A1157. YACAPIN, Myra Vita C1158. YAN, Veronica Mae C1159. YANES, Marian R1160. YANG, Rowena B1161. YBA?EZ, Joseph B1162. YCONG, Mhealler T1163. YECYEC, Jo Edward F1164. YPARRAGUIRRE, Robbie James D1165. YU, Acelynne Joanne O1166. YUSON, Christian Anthony B1167. ZAFRA, Jordan G1168. ZAFRA, IV, Jose P1169. ZARASPE, Jenn Krystel C1170. ZATARAIN, Marni Rose D1171. ZENAROSA, Anna Karenina A1172. ZULUETA, Isabel S1173. ZULUETA, Redmond John D1174. ZU?IGA, Fatima Eliza O
09/18/14--04:19:
12/05/14--12:52:
LIVE Blog: Miss Supranational 2014 Winners, Results – One girl’s dreams will come true out of the seventy-one candidates of Miss Supranational 2014. Will Yvethe Santiago make it this year?
Watch Miss Supranational 2014 Live StreamWatch Miss Supranational 2014 Live Stream Telecast via Polsat, the official live coverage broadcast of Miss Supranational 2014. Tonight, Mutya Johanna Datul of the Philippines, Miss Supranational 2013, will relinquish her crown to one very lucky lady who gets to outwit eighty other girls for this year’s installation of the pageant.Will Yvethe Marie Avisado Santiago, a Bicolana, snag a back-to-back win for the Philippines this year? Your guess is as good as mines. To watch Miss Supranational 2014 Live Stream, click .Download Microsoft Silverlight to watch it live
Alternative Video:Live blog, results, winners will be posted here.
Meanwhile, here is the complete list of winners, results of Miss Supranational 2014
SPECIAL AWARDS
Miss Internet
Miss Personality
Miss Elegance
TOP 20Romania, Gabon, Canada, Puerto Rico, USA
Belarus, Switzerland, Thailand, Sweden, Spain
India, Trinidad & Tobago, Australia, Colombia, Czech Republic
Chile, Myanmar, Argentina, Poland, Philippines}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信