让我怎么说 我不知道不知道

当前位置: &
我不知道该怎么办的英文
英文翻译i don't know what to doi have no idea which way to turn&&&&I; me&&&&a block of wood&&&& be aware of&&&&i don’t know what to do&&&&i dont know how to do that&&&&i don't know what to say&&&&(i don't know what to do) say it wasn't you&&&&child, you ain't sure what to do or say&&&&and i, baby, i don't
and i, baby, i don't know what i wo ...&&&&i've just been robbed. what should i do&&&&when you do not know what to say&&&&i already know where i stand&&&&i don't know how to slove the problem&&&&i wonder how we can survive&&&&bewildered&&&&be at an utter loss what to do&&&&they did not know how&&&&were you to have a panic attack what should you do&&&&what are you going to do about your appointment&&&&whatta ya gonna do&&&& what will i do&&&&i don’t know how to be loved&&&&i don't know what to take&&&&i don't know what to do&&&&how to push through
例句与用法I don ’ t know what to do . i ’ m in a real stew我不知道该怎么办,真是左右为难。 He was so mad about it . i didn ' t know what to do他太生气了。我不知道该怎么办。 Johnny " s in trouble and i don " t know what to doJohnny有点麻烦我不知道该怎么办To tell you the truth , man , i ' m not sure what to do说实话我不知道该怎么办Stay with me here , ok ? - i don t know what to do-看着我-我不知道该怎么办B ] daniel : yup . i don ' t know what to do [ / b ]丹尼尔:是啊。我不知道该怎么办。 What do you do ? - i don ' t know what to do你该怎么办? -我不知道该怎么办- what do you do ? - i don ' t know what to do-你该怎么办? -我不知道该怎么办I don ' t know . maybe i should just quit我不知道该怎么办。也许我该辞职。 I don ' t know what to do . i ' m so unhappy我不知道该怎么办。我真难过。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我不知道该怎么办的英文翻译,我不知道该怎么办英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我不知道该怎么办,我不知道该怎么办的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 不知道怎么表达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信