vegetable shorteninggthewordsthatyouuse什么意思

英语翻译Emoticons,etc.Talking on a mobile phone is expensive,so a lot of people send text messages.Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone,and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.You can do this_百度作业帮
英语翻译Emoticons,etc.Talking on a mobile phone is expensive,so a lot of people send text messages.Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone,and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.You can do this
英语翻译Emoticons,etc.Talking on a mobile phone is expensive,so a lot of people send text messages.Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone,and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.You can do this by taking out "unimportant" letters in the words (usually vowels) and using numbers instead of words (2 = to,3 = free,4 = for,8 = ate,so h8 = hate,etc.).You can also avoid using punctuation like inverted commas.Here is an example:Im hm nw,why nt gv me a cll?(I'm home now,why not give me a call?) What do you think these text messages mean?Whr hv U bn?Iv bn wtng hrs fr a cll.Do U wnt 2 g 2 th cnma tnite?I gt a txt mssge frm my frnd.Shes hvng a prty on Strdy.Do U wnt 2 cm?Mobile phone users have developed a series of symbols to show how they feel.They are called emoticons,and there are some examples below.To read an emoticon,you have to look at it sideways.For example,if you say something in a text message which is a joke,you can follow it with a smiling face.Like this:Why did't u call me?I'm so sad.:-) Here are some others.Can you think of text messages where you could use them?:-) laughing :-( sad :-< really sad :-V shouting |-!asleep :O shocked 8-| surprised \-o bored
表情符号,等。在移动电话上说是昂贵的,所以很多人发送短信。短信比打电话便宜得多,你可以使它更便宜缩短你的用词。你可以通过去除单词中“不重要”的字母(通常是元音)并用数字代替单词(2 =,3 =免费,4 =,8 =吃,所以H8 =恨,等)。你也可以避免使用标点符号,如引号。这里有一个例子:我唔NW,为什么新台币货车我CLL?(现在我回家了,为什么不打电话给我?)做u W...(用所给单词) Complete the passage with words in the box.You can use the words more than once.myyourourtheirhersmineyoursourstheirsI was having lunch with a friend in a restaurant.Suddenly,a woman shouted at us,‘That table is _____!You can't si_百度作业帮
(用所给单词) Complete the passage with words in the box.You can use the words more than once.myyourourtheirhersmineyoursourstheirsI was having lunch with a friend in a restaurant.Suddenly,a woman shouted at us,‘That table is _____!You can't si
(用所给单词) Complete the passage with words in the box.You can use the words more than once.myyourourtheirhersmineyoursourstheirsI was having lunch with a friend in a restaurant.Suddenly,a woman shouted at us,‘That table is _____!You can't sit there,’I said,‘It's not _____!We came first so it's not _____ table.’My friend said,‘It's _____ today because we are already eating our food here.’Then _____ waiter came and said to the woman,‘It's _____ table today.They arrived before you.’The woman was very angry and said,‘Well,which table can I have?’The waiter showed her a table.Then he said to us ,‘She usually sits at this table,so she thinks it's _____!’Later,the woman shouted again,‘Waiter,I have two bills!Which is _____ bill?’Pointing at us,she added,‘And which bill is _____?’We looked at the two bills,and the second one was _____.
mineyoursyouroursourtheirshersmytheirsours
上面的回答都对,赶紧给人家选优吧说实话这段文字写的真不怎么样啊~~题出的很纠结- -~}

我要回帖

更多关于 shortening oil 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信