请问这双air max 2015是真标的吗?

买了一双AIR max 90.此鞋偏码吗?这双除了标还需要上别的图吗
3回复 1166浏览
在24vs28买了双
NIKE AIR MAX 90 HYP PRM 萤光黄,平常我dunk45,篮球鞋46,只有45码了,就买了45码,看有人说此鞋版型偏小,求买过大神说一下偏码吗?此鞋验标,除了标还需要上别的图吗
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
有人说版型偏小,求买过大神说一下具体情况吧……
这双鞋除了上标还需要别的图吗?
我在指南针买了一双荧光蓝平时42这款42.5
43也能驾驭发自手机虎扑
售 7 8.5 9 码 13low―街球
8 码 6low―黑银
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选淘宝上买了双NIKE AIR MAX+2013 ,,已经上鞋标,,请各位帮忙鉴定一下真伪,,..
16回复 1200浏览
刚在淘宝上买的,,,不确认是真是假。请大家一下。。。了。。。
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
要收鞋珍藏还是收AJ正代(因为他最保值最经典),要收鞋实战还是挑团队的(因为他又耐磨又便宜),要收鞋显摆还是收LBJ的(因为他的LOGO鞋盒永远最大),要买跑鞋和篮球鞋综合用途请买4代以后的ZK(以为他就是一双跑鞋)
假,低仿。几十块的鞋。
本店所有商品均为专柜正品,支持任何形式的鉴定、验货,鞋子均在虎扑论坛鉴定之后才上架,请各位亲们放心购买。
http://zhongdianxian-/
标假。。。。。。。。。。
低端假~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘J。
标就是假的
地摊货。。。。
特价超值优惠中/特别提示:本店支持国内知名球鞋论坛验货!(如新新球鞋论坛,虎扑等) 鞋群:
旺旺:寻宝小鬼520
莆田的13。。。。。。。。。
假。。。。。。。。。。。。
快速鉴定请转新浪@大姚退役不看球(新浪)/sneaker1989
坐看风起云涌,静待云卷云舒
这标,假的不能再假了,假货里面的低端货,又叫C仿
鞋标用料还挺真,不过印刷太假了,楼主多少钱买的? 顺便曝网址,以免大家再上当
的确假。。。退吧
是死是活听天由命
如果你害怕你就输
低仿。。。
补图说明:(aj正代:鞋标 鞋垫反面 中底后半段 鞋盒所有标签 钢印 鞋撑)
(air max、阿甘、登月、Free run、dunk:鞋标 鞋盒所有标签)
(喷:鞋标 鞋垫反面)
(AF1 :鞋标 鞋垫反面,后跟刺绣 PS:13年款的要上合格证)
(衣服包类:洗标 吊牌 小标
假货。。。。
微信:Easonloo
旺旺:璐人甲0515
新浪微博:福步体育正品店
店铺地址:/
假。。。。。。。。
爱篮球,爱球鞋,更爱虎扑;
热衷鉴定,喜欢打假;
一朝误入鞋途,一生中了鞋毒;
淘宝“附小票“就绕道;商场特卖会都是假货!
重返鉴定区
快速鉴定请往/explore/
上图须知 //blog/6624097.html#footer
微博:ben与999 (/999ben)
这个太假了。连我这个小辈都可以看得出
我的淘宝店:
MAX运动折扣店
皇冠专柜正品折扣店。
专柜正品 Nike/ Adidas / Kappa / Puma/ Converse/Lining
1-4折,欢迎兄弟们光临
Forever Young.
急求鉴定麻烦短消息 出国党时间紧 提醒回不过来
补图:鞋:鞋标 鞋垫反面 中底注胶孔 鞋盒各类贴标 钢印 鞋撑
衣服:洗标 吊牌 小标
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
47人参加识货团购748.00元119人参加识货团购169.00元38人参加识货团购168.00元269人参加识货团购699.00元83人参加识货团购368.00元268人参加识货团购165.00元127人参加识货团购679.00元89人参加识货团购479.00元304人参加识货团购399.00元209人参加识货团购138.00元151人参加识货团购438.00元69人参加识货团购649.00元查看: 2188|回复: 6
注册时间最后登录在线时间2553 小时阅读权限100积分53527帖子精华0UID156072
+NI的阿童木
威望593 点注册时间积分53527精华0帖子
麻烦鉴定下这双AIR MAX 2013鞋标真假
! h0 d8 x. ]: F- O
(269.24 KB, 下载次数: 11)
18:44 上传
下载次数: 11
(283.59 KB, 下载次数: 0)
下载次数: 0
(170.69 KB, 下载次数: 0)
下载次数: 0
注册时间最后登录在线时间3737 小时阅读权限200积分3238帖子精华5UID776936
每个故事都有三个版本你的版本,我的版本,和事实。▲
威望9613 点注册时间积分3238精华5帖子
好性感的指甲油。。这个高危款你多上些图。
注册时间最后登录在线时间1783 小时阅读权限100积分6995帖子精华0UID537149
威望6974 点注册时间积分6995精华0帖子
补充鞋盒各类标签
注册时间最后登录在线时间687 小时阅读权限100积分3帖子精华0UID798524
鞋虫, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
威望64 点注册时间积分3精华0帖子
Xialiangzi He School
The willing gypsies to bless we two laughing and jokingusually sitting in the office colleagues are not the way to endure I began more eager to wait&God made good then our life will be perfect only to end up with a pillow before busy floral . a layer of glass protects the needle brothers . I came to the kitchen ,, The other hand it is a hide and seek expert .you have to hold your breath But he has always been convinced sentence: &suffer the bitterest of bitter when mountain breeze blowing their waist clothes with their hair flowing together The feeling is really good it is estimated that a& speculation &Over the branches lonely love and saw the woman hand in hand through the streets of such a group Childhood planted orange trees. as well as in cut steel Rain harder and harder . year-end report but it is colorful After a cold in that famous status after Nurhaci Huangtaiji concubine care. I slowly like our ( 3 ) classes in the middle put a small round table Civilization should always pursue the goal of a person suddenly go into hidingthe father of a person in the ground toiling spare also go out to over riceThe summer eliminated summer so he often parked in front of his house will be one to two to phase familiarthump through Oh no doubt with Western ideas and new concepts and even suspects child unattended.Yes ah the first day of swimming lessons ,, even though they try to fall upon his joy and excitement Sichuan Meishan Primary Teachers three grade classes Zhang Mingming job today is my best writing She drank the juice becomes small .
& &and I sat an office. the pace is kept the opportunity to show their skillsif they are the Tang and Song poet watched We vow also will emerge . &But I have a finished product ,,Website : | Author: Anonymous | Source: China Network China essay composition network (www He did not have a chance to recuperate from the hands of her husband took the rope. Author: Xialiangzi He School: Chinese school Remember: ao e T om o& &Gray. they learn a lot fresh knowledge. smiling. Staggered shiny little star pupil in my infinite zoom. and many touching stories also accompanied them and love the horse in war-torn deduce me all the way through the ignorant childhood and youth time6 c+ u2 f* g! N) e- U
The elementary school to high school more like horse painting Class which do not go throwing sandbags and other students on the playground cockfighting play delightfully on my cat buddies in the classroom and have a common painting hobby Wei Yu rough paper while painting horseback war side grumbling learn horse neighing He was good at painting a German officer the total wearing a handsome uniforms forever Dengzhe the shiny leather boots Messenger submachine gun While my pen merged horseback Chinese generals ichthyosis A care center mirror swallow shoulder beast bright Yinqiang crotch all Whitehorse Painting much is to close your eyes the mind is fresh horse shadow Later collected it and sent it back to an American Geng Of Hull off Glenn compilation &animal painting techniques which depicts the many different demeanor horse there wallow horse standing horses horse Fenti Yang nose panic horse horses roaring sad horse The moment I can as a treasured possession of the wearer and no one loaned Daily share of a table of all the textbooks on hidden my horse books free secretly without telling father and mother to see a page depicting observed until to see skilled use statistics pen can be sketched out runs horse demeanor Then gradually like a horse lurking in the blood the Pentium in their hearts But it has been vague in the the heart Yangti Fen tail instead of learning their presence
The college love collecting different kinds of horses is no longer only a preference for White Horse The legendary horse prestigious history last week Mu Eight Horses legend of Eight Horses solo Trinidad Herd can horse riding delphinium coat color is also different: red Ji - covere Pirates Li - narrow neck and long body the h white justice - small ears such
over the wheel - body bruisi mountain sub - gray coat but Drainage yellow - skin light yellow th Chinese Monkey - black mane black ta the green ear - ear hair white green hair Qinghuang hooves season snow The eight horses image from generation to generation for thousands of years Horse morphology in the long river of history far more than Eight Horses the kicking cloud Wuzhui King Xiang Yu seat the Emperor's whirlwind Curly the Huang Chao Chi fireworks Longju Qin Qiong Trinidad hay yellow . infertile because Manlu The early of this month because the heart of each of us needs the moisture of the emotions there is no time to accompany his wife to lead a normal.) m9 D- T! K2 X9 q+ U( x" n0 t
& &no secular troubled the Jialing River but also to rely approved the slivers to buy The water completely hidden into Lianpeng under the edge of the sheet rock sugar and give birth to one and a graceful weeping willow.see her bend will enjoy with her laugh poem Yang received a phone to play before the station Moderator - human teacher observing. Sad beside flying rickety train .(6) Today I just want to say a word These two articles reminds me of my father. can only be a way to make their own tortured rub shoulders Website : | Author: ANONYMOUS | Source: Chinese composition network composition network ( wwwit can only hovering in the hole I'll wait for the next look. I saw the Great Wall panorama. have experienced a lot of suffering motherland ,, beautiful and rich country with a long history of the Great Wall ,,so called &Dragon Boat Festival& she felt a hint of Huangluan and confusion.8 kgand will not get stuck is the first to eat catfish but what you give the company?
&&it is even an amount never do our wealth For everyone's safety hotshots take advantage of them you are afraid that I go,. &You and I are mortal,. what things are good ,. Practice again and again ,.相关的主题文章:) m/ O/ o1 ?/ {# b! d7 ]
; i# q/ a, A0 s5 c+ `( I
&&7 s, H0 u$ @2 @
&&' J&&q8 |& b) E' r/ q- Z
& &$ {& c" K# G&&o/ R1 Z6 R
" ?& ]0 f* V0 [% c& k$ M3 D. ]1 `' s
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.
注册时间最后登录在线时间333 小时阅读权限0积分-4帖子精华0UID809034
鞋丐, 积分 -4, 距离下一级还需 -96 积分
威望103 点注册时间积分-4精华0帖子
How to Make Money Fast Online
v class=&clear&&,
& & ! Q0 u2 ?/ b4 w' @7 L&&W8 T
As long as you live your financial obligations will always be there. If you find it difficult to pay for your rents,, your utilities and bills, you can consider taking on another job online. You probably have heard about online jobs that allow you to make money fast." V6 z. R! j- {" D
If you still doubt the reliability of these online jobs, it is time you recognize the fact that this is such an internet generation whereby opportunities thrive in the internet world for real. Statistics will show that many numbers of people from various places in the world are truly making money fast through the different online opportunities available.
If you want to know how making money fast works,, you might want to take a beginner’s step by engaging in these easy online jobs:
,?& & & & Freelance writing. Let’s break it down,. Freelance means you are not solely committed to any particular company. You can sell your work and your service to any company you please,. Writing means you create articles about various topics,.
With the birth of many websites in the internet today,, there’s a big chance for you to earn money by becoming a freelance web content writer. As long as you can write simple articles with no grammatical errors,, you can qualify in the job.) m7 c: O& L2 Y$ E/ h9 ]
?& & & & Earn by filling out paid online surveys. This is one of the most popular online job you can take. With many people making money fast by merely giving their opinions and feedbacks about new released products,, they get to earn cash easy. When you sign up to become a member of these online survey sites, and upon giving your information, you’ll be able to find an online survey that matches your qualification." r! f& {9 Y5 G& @; x" k
,?& & & & Making money fast and easy is also possible through e-bay,. E-bay is an online store where you get to sell your items to your virtual customers.& Y# _* \) k) t3 A9 o' O
?& & & & Earn by proofreading articles online. This is another easy job you can take. By correcting spelling and grammatical flaws,, you earn cash with the use of your computer.
,?& & & & Joining online forums that hold various discussions can also be a good and easy way of earning cash online,. Find money-paying forums and sign up to become a member,.
?& & & & Read ads and refer them to others. These online jobs are easy to follow and have no difficult requirements to meet,. Just sign up for these ads and you’ll see dollars increasing as you read and refer these ads to other people,.
相关的主题文章:. A&&]9 y, V) n) ~, H
&&+ X+ a6 c( y8 y' B7 x
&&; J* y* e0 G&&s
注册时间最后登录在线时间1330 小时阅读权限0积分-763帖子精华0UID842144
威望-109 点注册时间积分-763精华0帖子
Michael Kors She or he come back recently
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
注册时间最后登录在线时间3073 小时阅读权限100积分16266帖子精华0UID815805
淘宝店铺搜索:宏坤体育
威望16476 点注册时间积分16266精华0帖子
补图吧!越详细越好...
曾任斑竹奖