英语作文题目要求题目求高人解答谢谢!

一道英语选择题,求高手解答!Remove a letter from shriek, then rearrange to make a word meaning dodge:a) I
d) K 求高手指点答案,谢谢!_百度作业帮
一道英语选择题,求高手解答!Remove a letter from shriek, then rearrange to make a word meaning dodge:a) I
d) K 求高手指点答案,谢谢!
d) K 求高手指点答案,谢谢!
先把题旨给你翻译一下把单词”shriek"去掉一个字母,然后重新排列剩余的字母,组成的新的单词,并且意思和“dodge"(躲避)的意思相同答案选B解析: 单词shriek去掉字母e, 剩下 shrik, 重新排列为单词
[ʃɜːk] 意思为”推脱,回避“,正好与dodge 意思一样。
Remove a letter from shriek, then rearrange to make a word meaning dodge:选c
然后变为 shirk
逃避的意思英语题目求高人解答谢谢!11.— My book was published.—________.A.Good for you
B. What a pleasureC.Best wishes
D.You are luck
12.— ________!— Congratulations on your promotion!A.I'm engaged _百度作业帮
英语题目求高人解答谢谢!11.— My book was published.—________.A.Good for you
D.You are luck
12.— ________!— Congratulations on your promotion!A.I'm engaged
英语题目求高人解答谢谢!11.— My book was published.—________.A.Good for you
D.You are luck
12.— ________!— Congratulations on your promotion!A.I'm engaged
B.It's a boyC.I got promoted
D.Thank you for your support 13. —Hi, this is Alex speaking.—Sorry, ______.A. who are you?B. tell me who that is?C. I can’t hear you well.D. I don’t know you.14—I am sorry I have the wrong number.—________.A.You are so careless.
B.You are so considerate.C.It doesn’t matter.
D.What is wrong?15. — How do you do?—____________.A. How do you do?B. Fine, thank you.C. Very wellD. Not too bad.
11. A12. C13. C14. C15. B请选楼下学妹的答案,我已改正.
第二题,我选错了.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
“出自中国”,如:
中国大陆发往香港 EX-CHINA TO HKG
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语题目求高人解答谢谢!14. Their talks are expected to focus_____ arms control.A.on
D.in 15.Your attitude, not your aptitude, will _____ your altitude.A.underline
C.determine_百度作业帮
英语题目求高人解答谢谢!14. Their talks are expected to focus_____ arms control.A.on
C.determine
英语题目求高人解答谢谢!14. Their talks are expected to focus_____ arms control.A.on
C.determine
D.reward 16. Thanks _____ the English language,we can learn a lot from other countries.A.for
D.with 17. They will certainly need to _____ plenty of water.A.take up
B.take out
C.take down
D.take in 18.I tried to put ______ a telephone call to him, but his line was always busy.A. overB. intoC. awayD. through19. I hadn’t seen him for years, but I ______his voice on the phone.A. realized B. recognizedC. discoveredD. heard20. I ______ waste time when I was studying.A. was used toB. used toC. will use toD. use to
A B A D D B B高中英语题目,求详细解题步骤谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
and hastily commented that she had eaten 69. On  63. with regards B, the bank clerk asked her if she had had her lunch.  56. does she discover  75. considered B. the number of  C. as to  C, it is normal to greet them. On  C. with  65. Between unmarried young people it can also 66 the young man’s interest in dating the girl. realized D. A. on B. 62 her way to school one day. above all B. To her surprise D. build into D. reflect B. concerned B. at all  70. as far as  73. considerate  60:  标准答案. at  69. to D. To her disappointment B. yet B. A, she went to the bank to get some money:56-60 BAACB  61-65 DDCBA  66-70 DACBD  71-75 CBACD有一点不一样. With  68. A. After this she 70 to school and was even more surprised when one of the teachers asked the same question. regarded as B, though. already  C. she did discover  C, there can be 59 differences in the type of phrases which can be used. That  C. defined as  C. A. By now she 71 why they asked it. A. A. she discovered B. concern  C. released B. build up  C. concerning D, and cultural misunderstandings can easily 60, she was very much taken aback(生气). A. proceeded  71. to concern  58. indicate  67. A. in all D. To  C. a number of B. at all  您的答案.73 the following days she was asked the same question again and again. For  74. A. A. A. The main purpose of this greeting is to 56 a good relationship between the people 57 and each language usually has 58 set phrases which can be used for this purpose.  A young British woman went to Hong Kong to work. Since B. Sometimes. In B. arrived  C. A. A. A. 63. In B. the amount of D. lead  61. raise B. She was extremely surprised 64 such a question because in the British culture it would be 65 an indirect invitation to lunch. regretted  72. A. arrives D. thought as  66. relieved  C. Far D. In her disappointment  C. A. A. an amount of  59. did she discover D. In her surprise  64. considerable D. By D. 67 this bank clerk was a complete stranger 68 the British girl. Only much later 74 that the question had no real meaning 75 –it was merely a greeting. The following is a true example. provided D. looked as D. build on B. at  C. to D. processed B. produced  C. too D. after all  C. build out  57. At
D. release D. considering  C, and at the time of her 61 she knew nothing about the Chinese culture of language. A. A. arrive B. arouse D. arrival  62. A. raise  C. by  C. as if D. intend  C, when you meet acquaintances for the first time during a dayIn most cultures. with B
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 举报几个黄网求高人黑 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信