the callingg前面写什么

帮忙写一篇英语作文以Shen is calling 为提写一篇介绍深圳的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写一篇英语作文以Shen is calling 为提写一篇介绍深圳的英语作文
帮忙写一篇英语作文以Shen is calling 为提写一篇介绍深圳的英语作文
深圳市的前身是原宝安县.宝安历史悠久,早在新石器时代就有人类在此生息繁衍,秦代时属番禺,晋朝始设宝安,以后其名称和隶属关系几经变动,直到民国时期重称宝安县,解放后一直沿用.宝安历史上有"粤省前哨"之称,有着光荣的革命传统.鸦片战争时期林则徐在这里布防.孙中山领导的"三洲田庚子起义"就在深圳沙头角镇三洲田村发起.抗日战争时期,威震南疆的东江纵队在这里发祥和活动.宝安县于日解放.1979年3月,改为深圳市.1980年8月,深圳经济特区正式成立.1981年7月,深圳市升格为副省级.1988年10月,国务院批准深圳市计划单列.
深圳是一座美丽的海滨城市.地理位置优越,是内地惟一与香港接壤的城市,是香港与内地的重要通道.全市总面积1948.69平方公里,其中经济特区391.71平方公里.深圳东临大鹏湾,西连珠江口,南与香港接壤,北与东莞、惠州市为邻.地势东南高,西北低,多为低丘陵地,间以平缓的台地,西部沿海一带是滨海平原.主要河流深圳河全长35公里.年平均降雨量1933毫米.矿产资源已发现的有23种,81个矿点,部分已探明具有一定的工业储量.深圳属亚热带海洋性气候,年平均气温22.4℃,一年四季,绿草如茵,鲜花盛开.
深圳市辖6个县级建制区,即特区内的罗湖、福田、南山、盐田区和特区外的宝安、龙岗区,市政府驻福田区.特区内已于1992年完成了农村向城市、农民向居民的"两个转变".深圳是一个移民城市.2003年末,总人口557.4万人,其中户籍人口150万人,暂住人口407.4万人.深圳市市花为簕杜鹃.
深圳物产丰富,盛产龙岗"三黄鸡"、南头荔枝、南山桃、石岩沙梨、金龟桔、龙华方柿等农副产品.栖息、繁衍的国家级野生保护动物有虎纹蛙、蟒蛇、猕猴、大灵猫、金钱豹、穿山甲等.深圳海岸线长230公里,海域产品丰富,沙井蚝是深圳特产.
深圳市已形成一个具有地方特色、自然特色、文化特色的旅游景点体系,主要景点(景区)有深圳西部海上田园旅游区、野生动物园、华侨城旅游度假区、观澜湖高尔夫球会、明思克航母世界等50多处.其中华侨城旅游度假区和观澜湖高尔夫球会是中国首批最高等级的AAAA级旅游景区.
Shenzhen Municipality was known as Bao'an County. As early as in the Neolithic Age, human beings were found to live on this land. Shenzhen was under the jurisdiction of Panyu County in the Qin Dynasty (221BC-206BC) and was upgraded to a County in the Jin Dynasty (265 - 420). After repeated changes of names and subordinate relationship in the following dynasties, it was renamed as Bao'an County during the period of the Republic of China (). Bao'an County was known for its revolutionary tradition and reputed as "vanguard of Guangdong". During the two Opium Wars ( and ), it was here in Bao'an that imperial envoy Lin Zexu from the Qing Court deployed defense against the opium smugglers from overseas. The 1900 Sanzhoutian Uprising (known as the start of China's democratic revolution against the royal court of the Qing Dynasty) led by Dr. Sun Yat-sen () was originated in Sanzhoutian Village, Shatoujiao Town in Bao'an. During the Anti-Japanese War (), Dongjiang River Guerrilla, which was then known widely for their military prowess in the South China, started and expanded from here. Bao'an County was liberated on October 15th 1949. In March 1979, it was changed into Shenzhen City. In August 1980, the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone (SEZ) was officially established. In July 1981, Shenzhen was upgraded to the sub-provincial status (with more authorities). In October 1988, Shenzhen was approved by the State Council to pursue its independent economic development plan.
Shenzhen is a beautiful coastal city
the only place in the mainland bordering on Hong Kong and it is an important passage linking Hong Kong with the mainland. Covering a total area of 1,948.69 square kilometers, including 391.71 square kilometers of Special Economic Zone, Shenzhen verges on Dapeng Bay (Mirs Bay) in the east, the outlet of the Pearl River in the west, Hong Kong in the south, and Dongguan and Huizhou in the north. Its landscape is mainly low hills with occasional plain tableland, declining from the southeast to the northwest. The western part of Shenzhen comprises coastal plains. The Shenzhen River is 35 kilometers in length. The annual average rainfall totals 1,933 mm. Found in Shenzhen are 23 types of mineral reserves and 81 ore occurrences, part of which is found to have commercially viable reserve. Shenzhen is an evergreen place in the subtropical marine climate with an annual average temperature of 22.4C.
Shenzhen governs six county-level administrative districts known as Luohu, Futian, Nanshan, Yantian within the SEZ and Bao'an and Longgang outside the SEZ. The Municipal Government is seated at Futian District. In 1992, Shenzhen realized its goal of "two changes" --turning rural villages into downtowns and farmers into urban dwellers. Shenzhen is a city of immigrants. By the end of 2003, the total population reached 5.574 million with 1.5 million household registered population and 4.074 million temporary residents. The city flower is azalea.
Shenzhen is rich in its native produce, such as "three yellow chickens" from Longgang, litchi from Nantou, peach from Nanshan, pear from Shiyan, mandarin orange from Jinggui, square persimmons from Longhua. Wildlife in the list of state protection is tiger-striped frogs, boas, rhesus monkeys, zibets, leopards, and pangolins. Shenzhen has 230 kilometers long coastline with a wealth of aquatics, of which oyster from Shajing is a special native produce.
A system of tourist attractions characterized by distinctively local and natural and cultural touches has taken shape in Shenzhen. There are 50 attraction sites inluding, among others, such as the offshore field in the west, the sarafi park, Overseas Chinese Town Holiday Resort and Golf Club at Guanlanhu (the two Grade AAAA attractions), Aircraft Carrier Minsk.is writing better than calling以Is writing better than calling为题写一篇英语作文,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
is writing better than calling以Is writing better than calling为题写一篇英语作文,
is writing better than calling以Is writing better than calling为题写一篇英语作文,
It is said that writing is better than calling.I'm afraid that I can't agree to it.Every coin has two sides.How come we make such an absolute conclusion?Like different people have different personalities,different people have different reactions to writing and calling.For one thing,someone who isn't good at talking prefers writing.Istead of bad calling,there is no doubt that writing is much better.By the contrast,someone who has a gift for speech must do better in calling than writing.For the other thing,sometimes it spends on people's tendencies.Some people like writing,because they maintain that when reading the words with encouragement and care,they'll feel warm and smile as if the one is talking to them face to face.Then the people who choose calling have their opions.They holds that only they hear one person's voice,they'll feel the person who is talking with them is real and of course the words are authentic.As far as I am concerned,no matter writing or calling,they can be useful if they're sincre,specific and spontaneous.
其一:It is said that writing is better than calling. I'm afraid that I can't agree to it. Every coin has two sides. How come we make such an absolute conclusion?Like different people have diff...用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>英语八年级下:Chapter One: 《France is calling》(牛津沈阳版)知识精讲
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&牛津沈阳
所属地区:&&全国
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&60 次
资料类型:&&
上传人:&&dDhG****@
文档大小:91KB &&&& 所需点数:2点下载此资源需要登录并付出&2&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:以Clubs are calling 为题写一篇英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以Clubs are calling 为题写一篇英语作文
以Clubs are calling 为题写一篇英语作文
The new term is coming.For all our new students,I would like to introduce some of our clubs.If you like playing football,join in Cool Players so that you can do exercise one hour a day,watch matches with other football fans and strength your body.I also recommend some read-lovers to take part in Smart Readers.You will read good books and broaden your horizons.Remember to take notes while reading.Moreover,anyone who loves cooking should consider Excellent Cooks.You can design healthy menu as well as learn how to cook,so that you can live healthily.But for me,Hope Found is the most meaningful club.It is designed to collect second-hand books for the students in poor areas.I hope you can choose one you like best and enjoy your school life.请问这道题为什么I would appreciate________ back this afternoon. 填you calling 可以吗为什么_百度知道
请问这道题为什么I would appreciate________ back this afternoon. 填you calling 可以吗为什么
.you to call B.your calling D.you call C
I am annoyed about
John forgetting to pay.I have kept
you waiting a long time.They caught
hime doing evili like to listen to the birds singing beautifully in the garden.
提问者采纳
appreciate后加动名词或从句,不加不定式。We shall appreciate hearing from you again. 能再次收到你的来信. 感谢你来得这么早,我们将十分感激。  I appreciate that you have comehere so early。 动名词前加物主代词或人称代词宾格表明动作的发出者
能不能在列举一些这样的动词
admit 承认   appreciate 感激,赞赏 avoid 避免     complete 完成  consider 认为  delay 耽误   deny 否认    detest 讨厌      endure 忍受    enjoy 喜欢   escape 逃脱   prevent阻止fancy 想象   finish 完成  imagine 想象   mind 介意    miss 想念       postpone 推迟        practise 训练  recall 回忆  resent 讨厌     resist 抵抗   resume 继续      risk 冒险suggest 建议  face 面对 include 包括    stand 忍受   understand 理解    forgive 宽恕         keep 继续
动词后面 跟动名词作宾语
跟 现在分词做宾补 怎么区分那
就像上面举的例子 麻烦解答一下I have kept
you waiting a long time.
请问这里的waiting 是动名词还是 现在分词
所谓宾补就是:补充宾语的动作,如:He asked me to clean the classroom.中to clean the classroom是宾语me的动作,故叫宾补。再如:I heard her crying when I passed her room.中crying为宾补,因为是her的动作。不同于I practise playing the piano in the morning.【宾语】能理解吗?
那I would appreciate your calling back this afternoon. your
calling 是宾语还是宾语补足语
如果改成 you calling
宾语建议不要用you calling
为什么 calling
不是your 的动作吗
为什么不是宾补
而是宾语呢
上面的这些动词 都是有动词+ 代词&#47;物主代词
做句子宾语的用法的吗
语法上讲该动词后加动名词作宾语。
那上面的这些动词 都是有动词+ 代词&#47;物主代词
做句子宾语的用法的吗
是的有的动词还可接不定式作宾补,如:allow sb to do sth.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
举个例子。当然以上是‘正式英语’。you calling不行,在口语中,你仍然有可能听到像‘do you mind me smoking here&#39。但是第三四五句话和前两个句子都不一样:如果动名词前面的是介词的话,do you mind my smoking here,因为在正式的英语里面;s);这样的话,不定式的逻辑主语一定要用形容词性物主代词(my your his John&#39?不过你也列出来了第二句话,表示call发出动作者是你,可以用宾格,这体现了第二个规则,而是宾补Cappreciate(vt)后面加宾语,可以是名词或动名词但不能加不定式your作为物主代词,这些不是动名词
怎么看出第 三四五 句话不是动名词 而是宾补呢?我其实真正想要问的就是
动名词的复合结构 作宾语 和 分词做宾补时候的区别
但是网上的人说都一样没有区别
在这里求高人解答
肯定追加分数
I (主语)have kept(谓语)
you(宾) waiting a long time.对宾语的补充说明是宾补。动名词是名词,而这里waiting a
long time 充当不了任何名词的成分。 宾语是紧接着谓语或谓语+介词后面的,谓语的动作接受者,宾补再宾语后面
虽然我的问题已经解决了
但还是很感谢您的热心回答
顺便说一句按您的说法的话的话
我没明白之前 我还会问