英文翻译中文成中文

求翻译成汉语_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:42,241贴子:
求翻译成汉语收藏
The inventor of the process is widely acknowledged to be Carl E Akeley () who experimented with the pneumatic application of plasters and cement mortars at th e turn of the century and obtained patents for the equipment and ‘Gunite’ dry process method in 1911. Within a short time larger aggregate was added to make concrete and by the 1950s the term shotcrete became synonymous for both sprayed mortars and concret es.
the American Concrete Institute had a standing committee on the subject
Committee 805 on Pneumatically Placed M this was reactivated in 1957 as Committee 506 on Shotcrete, and became one of the most authoritative sources of t echnical information and standards (1).
The wet mix process started to be developed around this time in the form of the 'True Gun', although the method had been experimented with (largely unsuccessfully) at the time of the invention of the dry process Cem ent Gun. Rotating-barrel machines were then developed (based on a Dutch patent of 1929) which were rugged, high output and easy to use. These became very popular for the dry process and have more recently been adapted to spray wet concretes.
There was a parallel evolution in wet process equipment with the availability of small, powerful displacement (piston) and peristaltic pumps.
This in turn led to the introduction of robot-controlled equipment to cope with the high output (hence high weight) and rapid,
falsework -free application required in underground rock support.
These novel methods of placing concrete rapidly established sprayed concrete across a wide range of applications.
Each makes use of the uniquely flexible nature of the application technique, which requires minimal formwork, and access space to produce flat or curved surfaces.
They include: fire protection of st new construction and repair of reinforced thin arches, swimming pools,
d underground rock su chimn and refractory concrete for the iron, steel, power and petrochemical industries.
Developments in equipment have been largely by evolution rather than revolution.
Some of these have been driven by the need to incorporate new materials into mixes, notably steel fibre reinforcement and additives (admixtures).
The majority of rotating barrel/wheel and piston pumps can now handle the former at dosages up to 60kg/m³, but higher contents can still be problematic. Polypropylene fibres present no difficulties at the base level of 1kg/m³, but it would be advisable to conduct trials with these types of machine and worm pumps if dosages of the order of 5 kg /m³ are specified by a designer looking for significant improvements in mechanical properties (such as flexural strength and toughness).
In Europe there has been a drive to reduce losses and pollution, particularly dust.
The most effective solution has b een to move to the wet process, although some improvements in the dry process have been achieved by the introduction of pre-moisturising augers that feed the dry material into the hopper of the gun.
Nevertheless, this application method inevitably results
in a dusty environment and rebound is typically 20 -25% from vertical surfaces (and greater overhead). Another objective has been to improve control of the process and hence the final product.
A primary concern has been the consistency of the proportions
of the mix (in particular most of the in situ product).
This has always been variable in the dry process and significant improvements are unlikely, either in the aggregate/cement or water/cement ratios, the latter because of the ‘control’ of the water content by the nozzleman.
The wet process has significant advantages in this respect, although site batching may be less reliable than delivery from a batching plant and operatives may still adjust the water content upwards with ad-hoc adjustments at the pump.
These sorts of difficulties naturally lead on to the issue of operating procedures and training.
In the UK there has been a move to formalise training of sprayed concrete operations and the introduction of an independent certification scheme (2). Initially, the emphasis has been on nozzlemen for the dry process, although the initiative is being widened to cover the wet process.
It is now common to see specifications requiring all nozzlemen on a contract to have a certificate awarded by an independent
organisation such as the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), the latter being well established and offering training for a wide range of site operations.
It can be argued, however, that training of individuals does not go far enough and that c hanges in culture and organisation are necessary to move the industry forward.
‘Construction as a Manufacturing Process' is a topical theme in the UK and proponents would suggest that site-based operations must become better controlled.
One approach is
to train operatives as a multi-skilled team who can not only work to carefully drawn up procedures, but also understand why it is important to do so.
Thus educating the work force becomes an essential part of the changes needed for the construction indust ry in the future.
Better process control can also be achieved by automation, and this is an area in which the sprayed concrete industry has made significant improvements, particularly in equipment for high -volume wet mix applied in tunnels and other underground works.
专注Photoshop,只为专注设计的你。
翻译了一部分 感觉牛头不对马嘴
很多细节地方不懂 就来求了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或翻译成汉语_百度知道
翻译成汉语
So take courage. Ten first-rate translators may well produce ten different, skill and art, more or less equally good translations of a complicated sentence. The area of taste in a translation remains, after the area of scienceThere is no such thing as a correct or perfect or ideal translation of a challenging text
提问者采纳
其次、技巧性和艺术性,对同一句复杂句子,可能译出十句不同的。译文首先要保证科学性,质量上略有上下的译文,还要有风格。所以, skill and art (翻译)首先要科学,并不存在完全正确的。解释:The area of taste in a translation remains 翻译要有风格(口味)after the area of science对于一段艰深的行文。十名一流的翻译家、或理想的译文、或完美的,鼓起勇气吧
其他类似问题
3人觉得有用
为您推荐:
汉语的相关知识
其他3条回答
对于一篇复杂的文字,没有完全准确和完美或完全理想的译文。对于一个复杂的句子,翻译的质量基本相同,前十名的一流翻译也可能翻译出10个不同版本。 在科学领域,译文的鉴赏领域还是存在的, 比如技术类和艺术类。所以鼓起勇气吧
没有任何对一个复杂文本的正确的或完美的或理想的翻译。对一个复杂的句子,十个一流的翻译者可能会得出十个不同的又或多或少相似的翻译。在有科学性的翻译领域的品味只剩下技巧和艺术。所以鼓起勇气吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请输入您要翻译的内容
自动检测中英文
提示:“%outstr%”以后的内容没有被翻译,单次翻译最多5000字
以上结果由提供
翻译结果不满意?
下载翻译结果
爱词霸翻译为您提供在线翻译、英语在线翻译、翻译在线、英文翻译、中英文在线翻译、英语翻译、英译汉、汉译英等免费在线翻译服务。
友情链接:翻译成中文:How do you feel when you go to bed late?What did you eat for dinner yesterday?What did you watch on TV last night?What are some good health habits?When do you brush your teeth?How do you feel when you exercise?(帮个忙啊!)_百度作业帮
翻译成中文:How do you feel when you go to bed late?What did you eat for dinner yesterday?What did you watch on TV last night?What are some good health habits?When do you brush your teeth?How do you feel when you exercise?(帮个忙啊!)
翻译成中文:How do you feel when you go to bed late?What did you eat for dinner yesterday?What did you watch on TV last night?What are some good health habits?When do you brush your teeth?How do you feel when you exercise?(帮个忙啊!)
你感觉如何当你睡觉晚你昨天晚餐吃得什么?你昨天晚上看电视上的什么?你有什么健康习惯吗?你什么时候刷牙?你感觉怎么样当你运动的时候!
帮忙用英文回答就可以采纳。
用英文回答什么?
回答上面的问题
am very awkward!I eat beef noodle soup for dinner!I see is a soap opera!I like to brush your teeth in the
every evening and moring!Moring and evening!I am content!望采纳!
你觉得睡觉晚怎么样?你昨晚吃的什么饭?昨晚看什么电视?良好的卫生习惯是什么?你什么时候刷牙?当你锻炼的时候你感觉如何?帮忙用英文回答就可以采纳I feel tired.I ate some dumplings.I watched CCTV news.They are getting up eraly and playi...
I feel tired.I ate some dumplings.I watched CCTV news.They are getting up eraly and playing sports.I brush my teeth every morning.I feel excited.
当你睡觉晚了你感觉怎么样?你昨天晚餐吃什么?你昨天晚上看的什么电视?什么是一些健康的习惯?你什么时候刷牙?当你锻炼的时候你感觉怎样/帮忙用英文回答就可以采纳你的感觉告诉我?不用,你写你的感觉就行,记得加上中文I feel sleepy.我感到瞌睡。I had noodles.我吃的面条。I watched Talk Show 我...
你的感觉告诉我?
不用,你写你的感觉就行,记得加上中文
I feel sleepy.我感到瞌睡。I had noodles.我吃的面条。I watched Talk Show 我看的脱口秀Doing ssports 、eating vegetables are good health habits做运动,吃蔬菜是一些健康的习惯。I brush my teeth after meal.我饭后刷牙I feel very tired.我感到很累}

我要回帖

更多关于 数字翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信