关于只有中午用英语怎么说饮食情况的英语小短文最少的

有关健康饮食的英语小短文_百度知道 有关健康饮食的英语小短文 初中水平的...不少于10句话 So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins, poor head better exercise every day to make our body strong, we will lead a healthy life. How can we keep healthy Here is some advice, we have to avoid too much work pressure. On the contrary, such as drinking and smoking. we', and we have to keep a balanced diet, if we stick to the advice given above. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. Besides. In conclusion. Firstly. FinallyHealth is far more important than wealth 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 您可能关注的推广 英语小短文的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable nginx error! The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Website Administrator Something has triggered an error on your This is the default error page for nginx that is distributed with It is located /usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html You should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.英语小短文:上帝的食物Food of the Gods Recent studies suggest that there is no reason to feel guilty about your craving for chocolate. 最近的研究提议,为自己对巧克力的喜爱有负罪感受毫无理由的。 A dietary source of magnesium. Chocolate contains antioxidants and heart-healthy compounds. Even if it weren&t so good for you. A delicious chocolate treat is relaxing. 巧克力是镁在食物中的主要来源,它含有抗氧化和促进心脏健康的复合物。即使它没有这么多好处,奖励给自己一点美味的巧克力也可以让人放松。 (责任编辑:) ------分隔线---------------------------- Dont be embarrassed-reading sappy. Silly, or simple books is a wonderful form of... Recent studies suggest that there is no reason to feel guilty about your craving... This gentle reclining yoga position is relaxing and will help you sleep better. ... Valerian is the premier herb to treat insomnia and stress. 巴蒂麻根是治疗失眠、... Letting go of an old regret or shameful memory is often difficult but always lib... To many New Yorkers, egg creams are more than drinks-they evoke the wonder of ch... Let the morning sun SHINE on you. bright natural light early in the day enhances... Imagine a silly but special celebration. 设想一个可爱而特殊的庆典。 If youre the... Visualization engages your calm, creative center. Imagine a peaceful lake. 想象... A hand massage, that is. 手部按摩,指的就是这个。 Using the thumb and index fing...写一篇英语短文介绍你早上,中午,晚上的饮食习惯以健康"healthy"为主题,(初一上册外研版的)...仿照书上写,我忘记把书带回家了...60词左右 血刺の流星凹z In the morning,a bottle of milk mixing with some cereals would be my best choice as it contains not only protein,but good source of fibre.In the afternoon,an adequate amount of supplies including rice and some vegetables are needed in terms of the health of human body.I always remind myself of being restrained when I have diner.Hence,some fruits like apples,oranges and pears can provide sufficient source of vitamins and keep me fresh.全部是我手打的哈 祝你拿个好成绩 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 扫描下载二维码急:英语的小短文:描述自己喜欢的食物?五句就可以,对了,还要有中文.急: robbet00029 把楼下/楼上的改了一下I love apples,it taste good and its good for my health,there is a saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".In China,sometimes,people think if you eat apple,it will bring safe to you.Apples look kind of funny too,some are round like a sphere and others may look like an oval.The apples are all unique such as the Fuji apples,they are big and round.My favorite apples,the Gala apples are small and are usually red with yellow strips on the top,they taste fairly sweet with a mild flavor and a thinner skin than most apples.翻译:我喜欢苹果,它的味道很好,对我的健康良好,有一种说法:“一天一苹果,医生远离我“.在中国,有时候人们认为你吃了苹果就能保平安.苹果看起来很有趣,有的像一个球体,有的可能看起来像一个椭圆形.苹果全都是独特的,比方说富士苹果,它们又大又圆.我最喜欢的苹果,嘎拉苹果都很小,通常是红色的,顶部带黄味道相当甜,温和,比大多数苹果薄皮肤. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 我尽量写简单点啊I like apple very much. Becasue it taste good. Besides, it is good for my health. Apple looks beautiful. In China, sometimes, people think if you eat apple, it will bring safe to you.

我要回帖

更多关于 中午英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信