address theget a letter from sbto sb是吗

“误寄给了Jack”i wrongly addressed the letter to jack 如果要加入“(本来要)寄给Jim的(信)”该怎么加?"i wrongly addressed the letter were to send Jim to Jack." 愚以为并不是address之前理应(should have been)sent_百度作业帮
“误寄给了Jack”i wrongly addressed the letter to jack 如果要加入“(本来要)寄给Jim的(信)”该怎么加?"i wrongly addressed the letter were to send Jim to Jack." 愚以为并不是address之前理应(should have been)sent出去了给Jim(而没有寄)。对于addressed的时候 信是supposed 2 be send (2 Jim)的。应该用 过去将来时:...the letter which should be sent 2 Jim 2 Jack
哎呀呀甭执9
i wrongly addressed the letter which should have been sent Jim to Jack.should have done 本应该做某事,结果却没有做
其他类似问题
sent 后加 to
I sent the letter for Jim to
Jack in mistake.
扫描下载二维码address the letter to sb是吗_百度作业帮
address the letter to sb是吗
纯洁晓风135
是post the letter to sb.write a letter to sb.(我的2级老师教的!我虽小学生但2级也考出了!)^-^ 好象没有send the letter to sb
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码变被动语态:1.I didn’t receive the letter because it ______(send) to the wrong address.2.I didn’t receive the letter.I think it __________(must lose) in the post.3.Lucy is asleep now and she __________(must not disturb).4.Our Town Hall _______百度作业帮
变被动语态:1.I didn’t receive the letter because it ______(send) to the wrong address.2.I didn’t receive the letter.I think it __________(must lose) in the post.3.Lucy is asleep now and she __________(must not disturb).4.Our Town Hall __________(destory) by fire last year.5.The new Town Hall __________(just rebuild).6.When I lost my wallet,I never expected it to __________(return).7.A new car factory __________(open) in our town next year.8.The island __________(can’t reach) by boat in bad weather.9.If you __________(send) abroad by your company,you will often be paid a higher salary.10.He left home as a young man and __________(not see) since.
Redeye1048
must have been lostmustn't be disturbedwas destroyedbe returnedwill be openedcan't be reachedare senthadn't been seen
谢谢!问一下:第十题应该是has not been seen 吧?第一题和第五题应该填什么呀?
其他类似问题
1.was sent2.must be lost3.does not have be disturbed4.was destoried5.just was rebuit6.be returned7.will be opened8.can not be reached9.are sent10.does not be seen
1was sended2must be lost3must not be disturbed4was destoryed5has just been rebuilded6be returned7will be opened8can't been reached9were sended10had not been seen
1.I didn’t receive the letter because it was sent to the wrong address.2.I didn’t receive the letter. I think it _must be lost________(must lose) in the post.3.Lucy is asleep now and she _mu...
扫描下载二维码跪求英语语法题目解答。。_百度知道
跪求英语语法题目解答。。
,为什么不用BBefore you send the letter,为什么还要用whatever,可是这里主语we和宾语him和something都有了啊.,可是这里没有能跑的主语啊,可是用D更恰当吧. A?这里又没有请求命令,而一定要用while. A. While B. When这句话怎么翻译. A。. to check C, ________ we will enjoy the Olympic Games in 2008,我选的是C. in the place C,我认为跟上题一样.A,就从后面进,as也有当,帮助小弟早日得道?It will be five years ________ we meet again请学长学姐吧我的问题复制下来. Whichever答案上是A, you must record it in this book, he would save it up for his little sister. which D,怎么翻译,除了街什么都没有Mr,纳check应该是过去吧. where B. when C. Whenever D?AS什么意思,Babies sleep l6 to l8 hours in every 24 hours。________ we gave him something to eat。时的意思啊。. A,应该不是祈使句啊; who C,为什么选 B,同上. That这里答案上是C. when D?Nearly all the streets are in straight lines. before D. If C. Whatever答案是C. Whatever B?这里答案上是B,但那是个希望. A?However much. after—May I go now?________ I admit that there are problems?You can still find bones of the birds ________ they used to live. go B. checking D. While D。If you can’t get in the front door,答案选C,谓语+宾(人)+宾(物)
谓语+宾(物)+to+宾(人)才对吧. however
C. Where B,无论它要花多少钱. going D,句子说如果你不能从前门进,怎么可以地方副词指代啊. Even if C,当我的脚能浮在水平面之上. what the little girl asks him这里答案上是B, _________ small the amount, and they sleep less ________ they grow older. how
B. until C; who D,我都会买if you take money from the fund. how much may it cost B; that
B. however much it may cost D。. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues。________ my feet remain standing above the water level. A。为什么不可以. running. that the little girl asks him B, there is hope,可是他说在发信之前检查. since B. for the little girl to ask him D. no matter how it may costC. where D. check B, ________ from east to west. A.A. no matter D. As D. A. as C,也没有请求命令的意思啊,然后send是现在.” said the captain. However C. the little girl asks him toC. run,在每个问题和我的备注后面答题并解释. to be going答案上是A,这里前面没有地点,在他们长大之后他们睡眠时间就变少了. run,希望能多纠正我的一些盲点. Smith will pay a visit to Beijing this autumn. How这里a visit 不是宾语吗,The artist will not paint people or animals but he will paint anything ________ . A,无论多小的金额.?To Beijing也应该是后置定语吧, _________ to the back door. running. how may it cost答案上是A. checked答案上是A,告诉一些相关的语法知识, I don’t agree that they cannot be solved. in which B,我选B, _________ with Bill to see if the address is right. I’ll buy it,This is a very interesting book, _________. A. A,可是选C不是更恰当吗. Although我看不懂这句话 . Unless为什么这里不能用As. to go C. while B; that这里答案上是A
提问者采纳
before    再过五年我们才能再见面。   A. however  记住;Those后that run from north to south为定语从句. go  以上两题都是主从复合句. Whenever “每当--时”  as “随着”  C; that
 “running from east to west”为现在分词短语作方式状语. running,however=no matter how  C. where 地点状语从句   A,省略后面的动词原形,其后可接形容词或副词,可以把动词不定式的符号保留. While   “尽管”让步状语从句 可以用though 和although替换   C,主句为祈使句,但是这里是动词不定式。”   A. check  A. the little girl asks him to完整的应该是anything that the little girl asks him to paint. While  “只要我的脚还在水面之上. where  “pay a visit to +地点”是固定短语   B,就还有希望。   C。  A。  C,从句在先,这个规律以上两题都适用,为副词:在让步状语从句中. however much it may cost  B
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________.
A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may cost
C. however much it may cost D. how may it cost
答案上是A,可是选C不是更恰当吗?However much,无论它要花多少钱,我都会买.
这道题的答案就是C, 让步状语从句。
if you take money from the fund, _________ small the amount, you must record it in this book.
B. however
C. no matter D. Whatever
答案是C,我认为跟上题一样,无论多小的金额,为什么不用B
这道题的答案应该是B
C 是错答案, 要用no matter how
还是让步状语从句。
Before you send the letter, _________ with Bill to see if the address is right.
说心里话,你这悬赏分有点少啊,但念你求知的强烈,所以。。。。。。
1.This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________.
A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may cost
C. however much it may cost D. how may it cost
C是然而,尽管如此的意思,你把however 与how much 弄混了。B项把how换成how much 就对了。另外A项用了倒装,加了no matter 的话就变成了让步状语从句,就得使用陈述语序且不倒装。
2.if you take money from the fund, _________ small the amount, you must record it in this book.
B. however
C. no matter D. Whatever
3.Before you send the letter, _________ with Bill to see if the address is right.
A. check B. t...
是什么问题啊
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 address to sb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信