将“愿你已放下常驻光阴中,常驻阳光中”这句话翻译成英语,要求句子不要太长,最好精炼,押韵。希望大神们帮帮我!

把这句话翻译成英语,要通顺流畅的,不要机器无脑翻译的句子。“我眼前的人正是我所希望的未来和梦_百度知道
把这句话翻译成英语,要通顺流畅的,不要机器无脑翻译的句子。“我眼前的人正是我所希望的未来和梦
勇往直前,所以我愿意义无反顾如题“我眼前的人正是我所希望的未来和梦想,有一天将它实现
可以有适当的同义修改。
提问者采纳
I will accomplish it without any hestitation,one dayThe person that i am seeing is all my hopeful dream and future, and fear.Thus
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The person in my presence ( / in front of me ) is the very future and dream that I expect, so I am willing to proceed without hesitation and advance with courage to make it come true some day.
The person who is front of my eyes is the hope of
future ande dream what I want, so I will be absolutely, go forward, implemented it one day.
you ,always are here with me ,are my dream ,and i will realize it without any hesitation
the person in front of me is my dream my future,I will fight at any cost to realize it.
你这句话中文都是不通
你可以说点具体点吗
我表达能力差。你们就凑合着翻译吧,大概意思对就行。
It is you standing in front of me that illuminate my road to the future.Identically, for the sake of your presentation, I will take every effort to realize my dream.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译翻译一下这句话,要完整的句子,最好用词能优美一些,不要太长._百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译一下这句话,要完整的句子,最好用词能优美一些,不要太长.
拥有有想做的事;有值得爱的人;有美丽的梦.&To have the thingTo possess a lover To own a dream which is beauteous.&纯手写,
能不能写成一句话呀,谢谢
To have the things which you wanna do, a lover who is worthy loving & a dream which is beauteous.请看一下这样可以么?
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译是用在flash动画上的,所以不是连贯的句子,而是有点像诗的分句.下记:在阳光灿烂的碧海蓝天下互换爱的誓言甜蜜浪漫的瞬间将永生难忘请问如何翻译成英文比较好?请问如何翻译才_百度作业帮
英语翻译是用在flash动画上的,所以不是连贯的句子,而是有点像诗的分句.下记:在阳光灿烂的碧海蓝天下互换爱的誓言甜蜜浪漫的瞬间将永生难忘请问如何翻译成英文比较好?请问如何翻译才能比较浪漫吸引人?Exchange each's love oath on the sunshine beach under the blue skyThe sweet & Romantic moments will be unforgettable这样怎么样?
In the sunny blue sea blue sky exchange vows of loveSweet romantic moments will be eternal life is unforgettableExchange the oath of the love under the sunny blue sea blue skyIt is unforgettable to live forever in the happy and romantic momentSwaps under the shining blue sea and sky of love oathSweet romantic moment will live an unforgettableIn Sunny Pik AquaMarine world swap love the affirmation.Sweet romantic moment will be an unforgettableExchanges the pledge under the sunlight bright blue sea blue sky which lovesHappy romantic instantaneous is unforgettable the eternal life请尽快采纳.o(∩_∩)o
其他类似问题
to change the swear of love on the deep blue sea, in a sunny daythe unforgetable second will be remembered forever someway
The blue sky and the sun is shining and the exchange of vows love
Sweet romantic moment will the eternal life is unforgrttable
Exchange each's love oath at sunny shore,Sweet memory remain in our heart.还好吧。。。。。。
到百度翻译器上查
Sunny blue sky in the next exchange vows of loveSweet romantic moment will never forget
standing in the sun, under the blue sky, beside the sea, we exchange our love words with each other.this sweet moment will live forever and ever.希望我的回答能对你有所帮助。
谢谢你了。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我想把"天下无双"这四个字翻译成英文.要求:不能直译,能把意思表达出来就可以了,最好能有点意境,句子不要太长._百度作业帮
英语翻译我想把"天下无双"这四个字翻译成英文.要求:不能直译,能把意思表达出来就可以了,最好能有点意境,句子不要太长.
爆儿███2b饬
The unique
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码把下面这句话翻译成英文不怕神一样的对手,就怕猪一样的队友。要求不要汉语式英语,要有震撼力,但是可以让一些英语好的人看得懂,最好有点押韵,谢谢了。_百度作业帮
把下面这句话翻译成英文不怕神一样的对手,就怕猪一样的队友。要求不要汉语式英语,要有震撼力,但是可以让一些英语好的人看得懂,最好有点押韵,谢谢了。
繁华尽失dHE92
Fear god the same opponents, afraid pigs like to teammates.
Rather be afraid of your dull team-mate than no fear for damn wonder adversary.这是英式说法, 没那么粗鲁. 但一说很容易听懂啥意思的
Fear god the same opponents, afraid pigs like to teammates 这样算中式英语吗?????
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 运动会口号16字押韵 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信