i'm thinkingthink about同义词 going abroat的同义句。

I‘m thinking about what I’m going to say.(改为同义句)_百度作业帮
I‘m thinking about what I’m going to say.(改为同义句)
I‘m thinking about what I’m going to say.(改为同义句)
i'm thinking about what i should sayI'm going to be ( ) at the moment.怎么填_百度作业帮
I'm going to be ( ) at the moment.怎么填
I'm going to be ( ) at the moment.怎么填There is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问 It takes me about ten minutes to wait forThere is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问It takes me about ten minutes to wait for the bus every day.改同义句I‘m going to w_百度作业帮
There is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问 It takes me about ten minutes to wait forThere is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问It takes me about ten minutes to wait for the bus every day.改同义句I‘m going to w
There is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问 It takes me about ten minutes to wait forThere is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问It takes me about ten minutes to wait for the bus every day.改同义句I‘m going to wear my favourite skirt for the show.对my favourite skirt 提问
1.There is one pair of glasses in Millie's locker.对one提问How many pairs of glasses is there in Millie's locker?2.It takes me about ten minutes to wait for the bus every day.改同义句I spend about ten minutes (in) waiting for the bus every day.3.I‘m going to wear my favourite skirt for the show.对my favourite skirt 提问What are you going to wear for the show?如果我的回答对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
how many pairs of glasses in~~~~~~好难打的…A:( )are you thinking about?B:I′m thinking about the trip ( )Hong KongA:Are you all( B:( ).Will you join us?A:I′m( )to.When are you going to( B:At six o′clock tomorrow morning.We will go there( )air.A:Good.I′ll be on time.( )( )will we stay t_百度作业帮
A:( )are you thinking about?B:I′m thinking about the trip ( )Hong KongA:Are you all( B:( ).Will you join us?A:I′m( )to.When are you going to( B:At six o′clock tomorrow morning.We will go there( )air.A:Good.I′ll be on time.( )( )will we stay t
A:( )are you thinking about?B:I′m thinking about the trip ( )Hong KongA:Are you all( B:( ).Will you join us?A:I′m( )to.When are you going to( B:At six o′clock tomorrow morning.We will go there( )air.A:Good.I′ll be on time.( )( )will we stay there?B:We are going to stay there( )five days.还有一道Whether it rains this afternoon,I will stay at home这句话有错吗?
what to ready sure glad leave by how long forWhether it is going to rain this afternoon (or not),I would stay at home.这样就对了.
xc dbgfsmsdg,dhssbvfbfbfdaa英语提问我们下午交,一定帮我答哦.My father has lunch at home every day ( 改成否定句)My bike is broken ,so I am lote (改成同义句)He is thinking about what he’s going to say (改成同义句)He has fan learning English (改成_百度作业帮
英语提问我们下午交,一定帮我答哦.My father has lunch at home every day ( 改成否定句)My bike is broken ,so I am lote (改成同义句)He is thinking about what he’s going to say (改成同义句)He has fan learning English (改成
英语提问我们下午交,一定帮我答哦.My father has lunch at home every day ( 改成否定句)My bike is broken ,so I am lote (改成同义句)He is thinking about what he’s going to say (改成同义句)He has fan learning English (改成同义句)用适当形式填空1 We ( ) enjoy working on the farm.(read)2 The student ( )the great wall the day after tomorrow.(visit)3 I want my father ( )with me.(go)4 We’re discussing where ( ).(go)5 I’d like you ( )my aunt.(meet)6 Thank you for ( )us to your party.(ask)7 He is the ( )are to go there.(thenty)8 The boy is busy ( )a diany now.(write)
My father doesn't have lunch at home everyday .I am lote(?)because my bike is brokenHe is thinking about what to say.He enjoyes learning English1.really2.will visit3.to go4.to go5.to meet6.asking.7.twentith8.writing
My father doesn't have lunch at home every day
I am late because my bike is broken. He is thinking about what to say .He enjoys learning English 用适当形式填空 1 We ( really) enjoy...}

我要回帖

更多关于 about同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信