platinum白金 business 境内哪些地方能用

Visa Platinum Business
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请联系 。
Votre Assistant Visa Platinum Business est désormais accessible depuis votre smartphone !Où que vous soyez, gérez tous vos besoins professionnels et obtenez rapidement des réponses sur mesure : réservation de taxi, de restaurant, demande de coursier...?Chaque mois, profitez également de nombreux avantages spécialement dédiés aux professionnels. Service gratuit, dédié aux détenteurs de la carte Visa Platinum Business.Application réalisée par John Paul :
本应用推荐手机
最新苹果软件资讯
本站声明:91手机娱乐门户仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的手机软件、壁纸、铃声、小说等手机资源均为网友上传分享及部分资源提供商授权发布,所有上述资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果上述资源版权所有人对此有任何异议,请在两周内速来信与我们联系,我们定当聆听您的意见并严格按照法律程序酌办。上传时间:
DreamTrips Platinum Representative Business System
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩查看: 844|回复: 6
白金会员, 积分 1001, 距离下一级还需 1999 积分
积分1001精华1阅读权限70注册时间在线时间48 小时最后登录分享主题记录好友日志相册帖子UID59250
Ta的其他好帖:
这个有对应的等级么?比如白金卡或是signature什么的?
感觉这两个标示的卡很少见
钻石会员, 积分 6282, 距离下一级还需 3718 积分
积分6282精华0阅读权限90注册时间在线时间433 小时最后登录分享主题记录好友日志相册帖子UID59230
钻石会员, 积分 6282, 距离下一级还需 3718 积分
兴业全币也是这个
siesta 发表于
兴业全币也是这个
看到了,就是很好奇这个。跟其他的不太一样
钻石会员, 积分 6632, 距离下一级还需 3368 积分
积分6632精华0阅读权限90注册时间在线时间161 小时最后登录分享主题记录好友日志相册帖子UID47998
钻石会员, 积分 6632, 距离下一级还需 3368 积分
农行EMV上市了?看官方介绍还没上市啊
白金会员, 积分 2801, 距离下一级还需 199 积分
积分2801精华0阅读权限70注册时间在线时间185 小时最后登录分享主题记录好友日志相册帖子UID97149
白金会员, 积分 2801, 距离下一级还需 199 积分
maroka 发表于
看到了,就是很好奇这个。跟其他的不太一样
商旅白金权益比一般白金多一点 兴业全币官网有链接 只能说用到就是好权益 用不到跟没有一样
浦发粉丝 兴业初级 广发新手
china 发表于
农行EMV上市了?看官方介绍还没上市啊
在携程的优惠活动上看到这卡的大图才发现的
白金会员, 积分 2048, 距离下一级还需 952 积分
积分2048精华0阅读权限70注册时间在线时间105 小时最后登录分享主题记录好友日志相册帖子UID92377
白金会员, 积分 2048, 距离下一级还需 952 积分
感觉就和visa的signature一样,级别很高但是没有权益
通过认证的帅哥,特颁发此奖!
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
生活因分享而美好! Life is better when shared! Copyright
上海羽客信息科技有限公司 上海羽客旅游咨询有限公司
All Rights Reserved.StratPad Platinum: Business Planning and Business Intelligence Strategy App:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载GlasseyStrategy的StratPad Platinum: Business Planning and Business Intelligence Strategy App,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
StratPad Platinum: Business Planning and Business Intelligence Strategy App
开发商:GlasseyStrategy
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
StratPad is the world's highest-rated business planning and strategy app. It makes business plans (and business planning) simple.NOW ALSO AVAILABLE ON DESKTOPS AND LAPTOPS."Top 10 business app" -Forbes Magazine"A smart choice" -Entrepreneur MagazineThis edition of the StratPad family has everything we've got:* Learn the basics of business planning with the easy-to-read tutorial.* See examples of professionally created business plans.* Create unlimited business plans by following the step-by-step approach.* View, print and email all reports. They're instantly created and include a summary business plan, a Gantt chart, a project plan and 3 financial projection reports.* Monitor progress with built-in business intelligence graphs and reports.* Incorporates the best business thinking (i.e. balanced scorecard, EntrepreneurialStrategy) simplified and made practical.StratPad was designed by Alex Glassey, a former big-5 consultant turned serial entrepreneur, professor and business advisor. "Entrepreneurs and small business owners should have access to world-class business tools that are tailored to their unique needs. That's why I created StratPad."Tens of thousands of businesses (and their consultants) in 127 countries have created their business plans with StratPad. Some of the reviews from the App Store:***** "Great product! Great all-in-one business planning tool. Helped me organize my team' produced some very useful reports. Really nice education component that is concise and well-writtten."***** "Complete step by step strategic business planning. I cannot recommend this app enough. If you are in the process of reshaping, realigning or creating for the first time a strategy for your business StratPad is a professional approach."***** "Essential tool for consultants. I'm thoroughly infatuated with this tool. I have incorporated it into my existing projects and look forward to expanding my capacity for future work. This app streamlines my behind-the-scenes work to support a client, which means I can spend more face time with my client building that relationship."Lots more reviews at
including case studies.
版本 1.6.3 中的新功能
Fixed various issues, including those with the Summary Business Plan and StratBoard.
iPad 屏幕截图
用户购买的还有
?348.00类别: 版本: 1.6.3大小: 16.1 MB语言: 英语, 西班牙语开发商: Glassey Technologies Inc.兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
GlasseyStrategy 的更多 iPad AppBusiness Visa Platinum Credit Card - Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia}

我要回帖

更多关于 platinum白金 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信