等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
用的240*320的尺寸么?多谢了!
,如ACDSee,安装好之后,把鼠标放在照片文件上点右键选择ACDSee打开照片,然后点编辑器,然后再点调整大小,然后在对话窗口中填上符合要求的尺寸(像素数)(如填上240&320,其实在像素宽度上填上240就行,像素高度电脑会根据比例自动填上),然后点确定就行了。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请大家帮我修改一下语法,谢啦,希望是英语专业的帮一下忙_百度知道
请大家帮我修改一下语法,谢啦,希望是英语专业的帮一下忙
The universality of solar energy for its existence, &infinity& of the reserves, the use of clean and economic, becomes one of the most important source of energy for the 21st century. Solar photovoltaic energy comes from inexhaustible, inexhaustible solar energy,it is the most abundant resources of renewable energy. Solar photovoltaic is the high technologies of energy, it has unique advantages and the potential for huge development and utilization.So solar photovoltaic hailed as the best energy. This paper mainly introduces the basic concepts of solar photovoltaic, describes the basic structure and working principle of the photovoltaic power generation system, lists the scope of application of photovoltaic power generation, as well as leading the state and enterprises in the field, and reviewed at home and abroad photovoltaic power generation technology development situation and development trend.
提问者采纳
Due to its universal existence, infinite reserve, and the advantages of being clean and economic, solar energy has become one of the most important source of energy in the 21st century. As the most abundant resource of renewable energy, solar photovoltaic energy is inexhaustible. It also belongs to the field of high technology and is hailed as the best energy, promising great potentials for eventual utilization. This paper introduces the basic concepts of solar photovoltaic, describes the basic structure and working principle of the photovoltaic power generation system, lists the scope of application of photovoltaic power generation as well as the leading states and enterprises in the field, and finally reviews photovoltaic power generation technology current development and future trends at home and abroad.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语专业的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的诗,有一句老师说不押韵,帮我修改一下吧。颔联,要押ou韵。谢谢大家、_百度知道
我的诗,有一句老师说不押韵,帮我修改一下吧。颔联,要押ou韵。谢谢大家、
一轮明月挂枝头两缕惆怅落心间但见月光愈暗幽不知能度几春秋
我有更好的答案
一轮皎白悬枝首但见月光映暗幽半分惆怅上心头不知能度几春秋 借景抒情的诗一般都是先写景,然后自然的带入个人联想,接着抒情,所以我试着调整了下先后顺序,算是基本符合一般规律,也还算是押韵,应付你们老师的基本标准应该够了。其实我还有个更大的修改版本:一轮皎白悬枝首四野草虫鸣悠悠但见月光映暗影寂寞能度几春秋这一版本算是我个人比较满意,没你原文那么多的颓废气息,所以我决定发表进我空间里,当然灵感创意来源于你,我会注明你是原作者我是修改者啦,呵呵,你不会介意吧?你那个太消极了,感觉好像得了绝症的病人站在悬崖边对着月亮叹气,建议大幅度修改。而且诗歌押韵其实也没有那么多的硬性标准了,押韵只是为了朗朗上口便于传播的一种手段罢了,绝大多数押韵的诗歌默默无闻,反而不少没有完全...
一轮明月挂枝头,两缕愁丝逸心周,但见皎月愈幽暗,不知春秋楼外楼。
你们老师文化低!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托~~高人帮我改下语法错误~~在线等~~感谢~~大家帮我改一下吧~~里面有很多低级语法错误~~但我现在有事忙~~今天又要完成~~拜脱了~~文章写得不太好~~大家有建议也可以说~~I have the honor to pres_百度作业帮
拜托~~高人帮我改下语法错误~~在线等~~感谢~~大家帮我改一下吧~~里面有很多低级语法错误~~但我现在有事忙~~今天又要完成~~拜脱了~~文章写得不太好~~大家有建议也可以说~~I have the honor to pres
拜托~~高人帮我改下语法错误~~在线等~~感谢~~大家帮我改一下吧~~里面有很多低级语法错误~~但我现在有事忙~~今天又要完成~~拜脱了~~文章写得不太好~~大家有建议也可以说~~I have the honor to present a brief introduction of myself to you .My name is XX.I was born in
January 18th, 1987, at a smalltown
of Hami city, Xinjiang Province. I
graduate form
information
management and information systems
department of xxx University
2008.Study UK is my dream . I like the British landscape, living environment, architectural style and long history. And i also
think the university of
UK have modern equipment and high-quality teaching. I hope it can improve my oral english and interpersonal skills.
I like London very much, and I want to live there. I believe that
would be make my life more interesting.In past four years, i have acquired basic knowledge of management both in theory and in practice. But i think this is not enough, I hope I can continue to learning the knowledge of management. I am applying for a course in the studying of
human resources managementbecause it is a subject that
interests me greatly.
The globalisation
provoked a
serious crisis in the actual word
economy giving human resources management an important role in finding a solution to this crisis. I believe that human beings are the principal players in any organization, they are flexible and the only ones who can manage the process of change that enterprises need to respond to this difficult times. Upon graduation form your school, I hope i will be able to join a large and dynamic company and follow a career in human resources management. I am sure that the successful future of any ambitious company lies here. I also hope to acquire a lot of experience in order to be able to give me more confidence to my work.I learned form your brochure that your school has a strong faculty and a very good academic environment. The university located west London. And it have convenient
transportation.
But the maintenance is half of London.
And the university very much welcome foreign students. Hence my desire to further my education in your country, especially at your university, where I think I can receiver comprehensive training. It seems that the courses you offer are precisely what I wish to take. I am especially interested in those course on management and information resources. I therefore see your program as my first choice as I try to upgrade my education. I believe that such training will help put me on the forefront of the human resource management in China.
Please note that words within【】 are mistakes replaced by a word or words immediately after each of them. Words within ()are add-ins. I 【have the honor】am honored to present a brief introduction of myself to you .My name is XX.I was born in January 18th, 1987, [at] in a small town of Hami 【city】 City, Xinjiang Province. I [graduate] graduated form the information management and information systems department of xxx University in July 2008. Study (in the) UK is my dream . I like the British landscape, living environment, architectural style and long history. And 【i】 I also think 【the university】 (that) universities 【of】 in the UK have modern equipment and high-quality teaching. I hope it can improve my oral 【english】 English and interpersonal skills. I like London very much, and I want to live there. I believe that would [be] make my life more interesting. In (the) past four years, 【i】 I have acquired (the) basic knowledge of management both in theory and in practice. But 【i】 I think this is not enough, I hope I can continue to learning the knowledge of management. I am applying for a course in the 【studying】 study of human 【resources】 resource management because it is a subject that interests me greatly. The globalisation has provoked a serious crisis in the actual 【word】 world economy giving human 【resources】 resource management an important role in finding a solution to this crisis. I believe that human beings are the principal players in any organization, they are flexible and the only ones who can manage the process of change that enterprises need to respond to (in) this difficult times. Upon graduation form your school, I hope 【i】 I will be able to join a large and dynamic company and follow a career in human 【resources】 resource management. I am sure that (this is an important factor for) the successful future of any ambitious company 【lies here】. I also hope to acquire a lot of experience in order to be able to give me more confidence 【to】 in my work. I learned form your brochure that your school has a strong faculty and a very good academic environment. The university (is) located (in) west London 【.And it have】 with convenient transportation. But the maintenance is half of London. And the university very much 【welcome】 welcomes foreign students. Hence my desire to further my education in your country, especially at your university, where I think I can 【receiver】 receive comprehensive 【training】 trainings. It seems that the courses you offer are precisely what I wish to take. I am especially interested in those 【course】 courses on management and information resources. I therefore see your program as my first choice as I try to upgrade my education. I believe that such training will help put me on the forefront of the human resource management in China.}

我要回帖

更多关于 有声下吧ysx8 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信