这能激励我怎么才能学好英语翻译 翻译

给我一篇 励志 的 英语短文 (200字左右,要翻译) - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试,例如“绘画”搜索吉安
&给我一篇 励志 的 英语短文 (200字左右,要翻译)给我一篇励志的英语短文(200字左右,要翻译)繁华尽失dKM92OF STUDIESFrancis BaconStudies serve for delight,for ornament,and for ability. Their chief use for delight,is in priv for ornament, and for ability,is in the judgment and disposition of business.For expert and execute,and perhaps judge of particulars, but the general counsels,and the plots and marshalling of affairs,come best form those that are learned.To spend too much time to use them too much for ornament, to make judgement wholly by their rules,is the humour of a scholar.They perfect nature,and are perfected by experience:for natural abilities are like natural plants,that need proyning (pruning) and studies themselves do give forth directions too much at large,except they be bounded in/ by experience.Crafty men contemn studies,simple men admire them,a for they tea but that is a wisdom without them,and above them,won by observation.Read not to co nor to believe
nor to fin but to weigh and consider.Some books are to be tasted,others to be swallowed,and some few to be that is,some books are to b others to be read, and some few to be read wholly,and with diligence and attention.Some books also may be read by deputy,and extracts ma but that would be only in the less important arguments,and the
else distilled books are,like common distilled waters,flashy things.Readi co and writing an exact man.And therefore,if a man write little,he had need if he confer little,he had nee and if he read little,he had need have much cunning,to seem to know that he doth not.His the nat logic and rhetoric able to contend. Abeunt studia in morse.(Studeis go to make up a man’s character.-be-"unt-'stü-dE-"?-"in-'mO-"rAs)Nay there is no stand or impediment in the wit,but may be wrought out by fit studies:like as diseases of the body may have appropriate exercises.Bowling is good for shooting for
gentle walk and the like.So if a man's wit be wandering,let him s for in demonstrations,if his wit be called away never so little,he must begin again. If his wit be not apt to distinguish or find differences,let him for they are cymini sectores.(Hair-splitters sim-mini sek-torr-es) If he be not apt to beat over matters,and to call up one thing to prove and illustrate another,let him study the lawyers' cases. So every defect of the mind may have a special receipt.论读书培根读书足以怡情,足以傅彩,足以长才.其怡情也,最见于独处幽居之时;其傅彩也,最见于高谈阔论之中;其长才也,最见于处 世判事之际.练达之士虽能分别处理细事或一一判别枝节,然纵观统筹,全局策划,则舍好学深思者莫属.读书费时过多易惰,文采藻饰太盛则矫,全凭条文断事乃学究故态.读书补天然之不足,经验又补读书之不足,盖天生才干犹如自然花草,读书然后知如何修剪移接,而书中所示,如不以经验范之,则又大而无当.有一技之长者鄙读书,无知者羡读书,唯明智之士用读书,然书并不以用处告人,用书之智不在书中,而在书外,全凭观察得之.读书时不可存心诘难读者,不可尽信书上所言,亦不可只为寻章摘句,而应推敲细思.书有可浅尝者,有可吞食者,少数则须咀嚼消化.换言之,有只需读其部分者,有只须大体涉猎者,少数则须全读,读时须全神贯注,孜孜不倦.书亦可请人代读,取其所作摘要,但只限题材较次或价值不高者,否则书经提炼犹如水经蒸馏,淡而无味.读书使人充实,讨论使人机智,笔记使人准确.因此不常做笔记者须记忆力特强,不常讨论者须天生聪颖,不常读书者须欺世有术,始能无知而显有知.读史使人明智,读诗使人灵秀,数学使人周密,科学使人深刻,伦理学使人庄重,逻辑修辞之学使人善辩;凡有所学,皆成性格.人之才智但有滞碍,无不可读适当之书使之顺畅,一如身体百病,皆可借相宜之运动除之.滚球利睾肾,射箭利胸肺,慢步利肠胃,骑术利头脑,诸如此类.如智力不集中,可令读数学,盖演题需全神贯注,稍有分散即须重演;如不能辩异,可令读经院哲学,盖是辈皆吹毛求疵之人;如不善求同,不善以一物阐证另一物,可令读律师之案卷.如此头脑中凡有缺陷,皆有特效可医.--王佐良 译这是著名的of studies,卡茉莉百合保持一颗年轻的心
(196个字)Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity , of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease ,This often exits in a man of 60more than a boy of 20.Nobo...粮无灿烂花Rome was not built in a day,No pains,no gains.There're so many various things like these sayings.All these show us that the success couldn't be gained without any efforts.\x0b
...sf9249Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a v it ...chenwei6907637Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and ...相关问题大家都在看最新提问
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心应当鼓励学生在课堂上表达自己的想法
老师应当鼓励学生在课堂上表达自己的想法
用courage express oneself
Teachers should courage their students to express themself in the class.
其他答案(共1个回答)
ress themselves in calss.
free-study 是自由作业
self-study 是自学
independent study是独立学习
study by oneself in sc...
in the class
Have English in the classroom
答: 1881年,丘吉尔进入贵族学校读书,但是由于缺乏管教,温斯顿·丘吉尔学习成绩特别差,而且还逃课、贪吃,令老师们很头疼
答: 2)英国的科学教育:在英国“全国学校课程”中,科学和数学并列为三大核心课程,所有5—16岁的儿童都必须接受法定的科学教育
答: 终于有考教师资格证书的朋友了,哈哈!我今年刚考完,幸运的是,考过了啊 !我的资料共享里就有,你去下载吧!肯定对你有帮助的.还有就是,考的的确挺细的,不要把你认为...
答: 暑期培训班资料有关初中教育的暑期培训课程
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区当前位置: &
求翻译:我相信在我的努力下我一定能学好英语是什么意思?
我相信在我的努力下我一定能学好英语
问题补充:
I believe my efforts I will be able to learn English
I believe that as a result of my work, I will definitely be able to learn English
I believed under I certainly can learn English diligently in me
My believed that my efforts I can surely learn English
I believed under I certainly can learn English diligently in me
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语励志名言_励志英语
您当前位置: >>
英语励志名言
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语  1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.  一次只做一件事,做到最好!  2、Never forget to say &thanks&.  永远不要忘了说&谢谢&!  3、Keep on going never give up.  勇往直前, 决不放弃!  4、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.  任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!  5、Believe in yourself.  相信你自己!  6、I can because i think i can.  我行,因为我相信我行!  7、Action speak louder than words.  行动胜于言语!  8、Never say die.  永不气馁!  9、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.  今日事今日毕!  10、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.  对明天做好的准备就是今天做到最好!  11、You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.  你不能改变你的过去,但你可以让你的未来变得更美好。一旦时间浪费了,就浪费了。  12、Knowlegde can change your fate and English can accomplish your future.  知识改变命运,英语成就未来。  13、Don't aim for su just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.  如果你想要,不要去追求成功;尽管做你自己热爱的事情并且相信它,成功自然到来。  14、Jack of all trades and master of none.  门门精通,样样稀松。  15、Judge not from appearances.  人不可貌相,海不可斗量。  16、Justice has long arms.  天网恢恢,疏而不漏。  17、Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.  近朱者赤,近墨者黑。  18、Kill two birds with one stone.  一箭双雕。  19、Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.  君王发狂,百姓遭殃。  20、Kings have long arms.  普天之下,莫非王土。  21、Knowledge is power.  知识就是力量。  21、Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.  博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。  22、Learn and live.  活着,为了学习。  23、Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.  好人越学越好,坏人越学越坏。  24、Learn not and know not.  不学无术。  25、Learn to walk before you run.  先学走,再学跑。  26、Let bygones be bygones.  过去的就让它过去吧。  27、Let sleeping dogs lie.  别惹麻烦。  28、Let the cat out of the bag.  泄漏天机。  29、Lies can never changes fact.  谎言终究是谎言。  30、Lies have short legs.  谎言站不长。  31、Life is but a span.  人生苦短。  32、Life is half spent before we know what it is.  人过半生,方知天命。  33、Life is not all roses.  人生并不是康庄大道。  34、Life without a friend is death.  没有朋友,虽生犹死。  35、Like a rat in a hole.  瓮中之鳖。  36、Like author, like book.  文如其人。  37、Like father, like son.  有其父必有其子。  38、Like for like.  一报还一报。  39、Like knows like.  惺惺相惜。  40、Like mother, like daughter.  有其母必有其女。  41、Like teacher, like pupil.  什么样的老师教什么样的学生。  42、Like tree, like fruit.  羊毛出在羊身上。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址: