? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号&>&&>&2015年全国各地高考英语模拟试题_2015届广东省河源市东江中学高三11月月考英语(A)卷
2015年全国各地高考英语模拟试题_2015届广东省河源市东江中学高三11月月考英语(A)卷 18017字 投稿:赖梪梫
初中英语基本句型诵读1. It’s time to go home./to play computer games./ for school.是回家/玩电子游戏/上学的时候了。2. Smoking is bad for your health. 抽烟…
东瓜镇中心小学2012年民主评议行风工作总结东瓜镇中心小学根据《楚雄市东瓜镇人民政府关于2012年民主评议乡镇站所工作的实施意见》(东政发〔2012〕5号)文件精神,为改进我校工作作风,听取社会各界对东瓜教育行风的评议,解决群众关注的热点问题,树立“…
利用隐函数定理解高考中二次曲线的切线问题鲁兴冠(浙江省温州市龙湾中学 325024)导数给高中数学增添了新的活力,也是高考的热点内容.再纵观历年高考,有很多导数试题与高等数学中的隐函数导数有关。本文是在高三备考复习中,对近些年来全国和若干省(市)高考…
东江中学2015届高三11月月考英语试题(A)
I 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)
完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Have you ever seen the advertisement: Learn a foreign language in six weeks,
give your money back? Of course, it
happens quite like that. The only language
to learn is the mother language. And think practice is needed for that. Before the Second World War people usually learned a foreign language
the literature(文学) of the country. Now most people want to
a foreign language. Every year millions of people start learning .
How do they do it? Some people try at home
books and tapes, others go to
evening classes or watch TV programs. they use the language only 2 or 3 times a week, learning it will a long time, like language learning at school. A few people try to learn a language fast by studying for 6 or hours a day. It's much easier to learn the language in the country where it to do this, and many people don't have to do so. Machines and good books will be very , but they can not do the students'
work. the language is learned quickly or slowly, it is hard work.
1. A. soB. or
C. andD. but
2. A. can't
B. impossible
3. A. easily
B. difficult
4. A. how much
B. how long
C. how fast
D. how many
5. A. studied
B. to study
C. studying
6. A. talk
7. A. them
8. A. without
10. A. spend
11. A. some
12. A. speaks
B. is speaking
D. is spoken
13. A. able
B. possible
D. not possible
14. A. careful
B. forgetful
C. wonderful
D. helpful
15. A. either
B. whether
语法填空 (共10小题 ,每小题1.5分 ,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用口号中词语的正确形式填空 ,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为16~25的相应位置上。
If you go out to the fields at night in spring or summer, you can hear frogs singing __16___ (joy) here and there. It seems as if they were performing a field symphony.
The frog is a good and useful creature that benefits human beings. They can catch
fast-moving insects. Each frog eats a large number of pests that are harmful ___17___ crops. This little creature is regarded ___18___ “the natural enemy of pests”.
___19___ now frogs are getting fewer and fewer. This is because they are killed and put on the table as a delicious dish by their chief enemy, human beings. It is ___20___ shameless and cruel act, isn’t it?___21___ cause responsible for the rapid reduction of frogs is that farmers use insecticides (杀虫剂) to kill pests and frogs get killed as a result of drinking poisoned water ___22___ eating poison-killed insects.
Something must be done without delay ___23___(save) frogs. If we don’t punish those
___24___ sell and kill frogs to make money, then one day all of us ___25____(punish) by nature for failing to keep the balance of nature.
Ⅱ. 阅读(共两节,满分50分)
第一节 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A farmer grew some vegetables in his garden. One day his wife was ill and he had no money. He had to sell some cabbages and carrots in the market. The next morning he took two baskets of vegetables to town. But it was raining hard that afternoon and there were few people in the street. When his vegetables were sold out, it was dark. He bought some medicine and hurried to his village.
On his way home he saw a person lying on the snow. He placed his baskets on the ground and was going to help the person to get up. At that time he found it was a dead man and there was
much blood on his body. He was so afraid that he ran away quickly, without taking the baskets with him.
The next afternoon the farmer was sent to the police station. Having shown the baskets, an officer asked, “Are these yours?” “Yes, sir.” the farmer answered timidly(胆怯地). “Have you killed the man?” “No, no, sir.” the farmer said in a hurry. “When did you see the dead man?”
“About seven last evening.” “Did you see who killed the man?” “No, sir.” The officer brought out a knife and asked, “Have you seen it yet?” “No, sir.” The officer became angry and told the policemen to beat him up and sent him into prison.
That evening the officer went on trying(审讯). Pointing to the knife, he asked again, “Have you seen it yet?” “Yes, sir.” The officer was happy and asked, “When and where?” “I saw it here this afternoon, sir.”
26. The farmer decided to sell the vegetables to _______.
A. buy some food for his family
B. buy some medicine for his wife
C. go to see a doctor
D. go to the cinema
27. The farmer didn’t sell out his vegetables until the evening because _______.
A. they were too bad
B. they were very expensive
C. it rained hard that morning
D. people wouldn’t go out on such a bad day
28. As _______, the farmer decided to help the person to stand up.
A. the person was a doctor
B. the person was one of his friends
C. he thought the person would thank him
D. he thought the person maybe had drunk too much
29. The farmer ran away quickly because _______.
A. the policemen were coming towards him
B. his wife was waiting for him at home
C. he was afraid to see a dead man
D. it was so late that he couldn’t stay there any longer
30. The officer tried the farmer to _______.
A. know who had killed the man
B. know if he had seen the dead man
C. ask when he saw the dead man
D. ask if he had seen the knife
We don't know how different our future will be in the future. We can only try to imagine it.
At first we think about human relationship. In the year 2050, we will use computers almost every day. We will be making new friends through the Internet, even our husbands or wives will be met in this way. It will be much faster and easier for us. On the other hand, our relationship with people won’t be as important as they are today. We will feel a little lonely.
Computers will also help us in many other activities in 2050.For example, they will be used by the children at school to make their learning easier. In addition,there will be much more other machines which will play a similar role as computers, like robots which will do the homework for us.
Spending holidays will also be completely different.Traveling to other planets or to the moon will be available for everyone.Means of transport will,of course,change,too.We will be using solar-powered ears,which will be much cleaner.
We could expect that the faster technological progress would lead to a more polluted environment.But it isn't true.We will pay more attention to protecting the environment. And, scientists will probably find cures for many dangerous diseases,like cancer or AIDS. Therefore,our surroundings as well as health will be in better condition.
Although we can't predict the exact changes which will be made in the world,we often think about them. We worry about our and our children's future;we have expectations, hopes as .We should be happy and believe good things will happen.
31.Why will people probably feel a little lonely in 2050?
A.Because the number of people will become much smaller.
B.Because people won't communicate with each other much often.
C.Because people won't like making friends with each other
D.Because there will be less face-to-face communication
32.The third paragraph mainly tells is_______
A.that machines like computers and robots will help people a lot
B.how people will use computers to communicate with each other
C.that computers will do all the things for human beings
D.how people will use robots to do the housework
33.According to the passage,which of the following will happen in 2050?
A.The relationship between people will be more important than today.
B. It won't be difficult for people to travel to other planets
C.The way of spending holidays will be the same as that of today.
D.Our environment will be much more polluted with a growing number of cars
34.The underlined word “sanguine” in the last paragraph most probably means
A.disappointed
B.surprised
C.optimistic
D. curious
35.What does the passage mainly talk about?
A.How people will communicate in the year 2050.
B.What our life will be like in the year 2050.
C.How people will travel and spend their holidays in the year 2050.
D.What high technology will appear in the year 2050.
After her husband had gone to work, Mrs Richards send her children to school and went
upstairs to her bedroom. She was too excited to do any housework that morning.
In the evening she would go to a fancy dress party with her husband. She wanted to dress up as a ghost and as she had made her costume the night before, she was impatient to try it on.
Though the costume consisted only of a sheet, it was really splendid. After putting it on, She went
downstairs to find out whether it would be comfortable to wear.
Just as Mrs Richards was entering the dining-room, there was a knock on the front door. She knew it must be the baker. She had told him to come straight in and to leave the bread on the table. Not wanting to frighten the poor man, she quickly hid in the small store-room under the stair. She heard the front door opened and heavy footsteps in the hall, then the kitchen. Suddenly the door of the store-room was opened and in came a man. Mrs Richards realized it must be the man from the Electricity Board who had come to read the meter(测量表). She tried to explain the situation, saying “It’s only me. ”but it was too late, the man let out a cry and jumped back several paces. When Mrs Richards walked towards him, he fled, losing the door heavily behind him.
36. The reason for Mrs Richards’ excitement that day was that____.
A. she had sent her children to school
B. she was to attend an evening party
C. she wouldn’
t do any housework that morning
D. she had made a special costume the night before
37. Mrs Richards went downstairs with the costume on so as to____.
A. made sure that the costume fitted her well
B. frighten the person who was knocking on the door
C. find out if she had finished the costume
D. receive the bread and do some cooking
38. The man who was knocking at the door was____.
A. a baker
B. a thief
C. her husband
D. an electricity man
39. What did the man do after he knocked on the front door?
A. He entered just as Mrs Richards had told him to.
B. He did not do anything as Mrs Richards had expected him to.
C. He stepped directly towards the meter.
D. He went straight in so as to find Mrs Richards.
40. The man ____ and that made him cry out and run away.
A. thought he must have met a ghost
B. recognized Mrs Richards
C. found out Mrs Richards was walking towards him
D. thought that Mrs Richards must have recognized him
What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange, red? If you do, you must be an
optimist(乐观者), a leader, an active person who enjoys life, people and excitement. Do you prefer grays and blues? Then you are probably quiet, shy and you would rather follow than lead. If you love green, you are strong-minded and determined. You wish to succeed and want other people to see you are successful. At least this is what psychologists(心理学家)tell us, and they should know, because they have been seriously studying the meaning of color preference, and the effect that colors have on human beings. They tell us that we don't choose our favorite color as we grow up. If you happen to love brown, you did so as soon as you opened your eyes, or at least as soon as you could see clearly.
A yellow room makes us feel more cheerful and more comfortable than a dark green one,
and a red dress rings warmth and cheer to the saddest winter day. On the other hand, black is
depressing. Light and bright colors make people not only happier but more active. It is a fact that factory workers work better, harder, and have fewer accidents when their machines are painted orange rather than black or dark gray.
Remember, then, that if you feel low, you can always brighten your day or your life with a new shirt or a few colorful things. Remember also that you will know your friends and your enemies better when you find out what colors they like and dislike. And don't forget that anyone can guess a lot about your character when you choose a piece of handkerchief.
41. According to this passage, _________.
A. one can choose his color preference
B. one is born with his color preference
C. one's color preference is changeable
D. one has to choose his favorite color as soon as he can see clearly
42. We would pay attention to colors because _______.
A. colors do have effect on our moods(情绪)
B. colors may have effect on our work and study
C. light and bright colors make people happy
D. you can know your friends better by the colors they like or dislike
43. The main idea of this passage is ________.
A. one's color preference shows one's character
B. you can brighten your life with wonderful colors
C. psychologists have been studying the meaning of color preference
D. one's color preference has something to do with his character and colors have effects on human beings
A. I am feeling well.
B. I am very happy.
C. I am excited.
D. I am depressed.
If someone choose a red handkerchief, he will probably do the following things EXCEPT
A. Becoming a leader.
B. Joining the Student Union.
C. Always complain and blame others.
D. Getting along well with others.
第二节 信息匹配 (共5小题;每小题2分, 满分10分)
阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。
首先阅读以下寻物启事
Scott: I lost a brown leather wallet near a bus stop on March 11th. Reward offered for return. There is a driving license (执照) and some cash in it. If you have found it, please call me at . Thank you.
Kate: I lost my camera in Prague in July in a street. All my holiday pictures were in it. It was a silver Samsung. Please contact me if you’ve found it. Call . Thanks.
Nancy: My cat went missing today --- she is an indoor cat, with gray short hair. She had on a pink collar with her name--- Maddy. If you’ve found it, send email to nacy@tdsounds. co.uk. Thanks.
Amelia: My boyfriend lost his laptop yesterday near the library. It was in a black bag with some books and CDs inside. It’s an old Dell model. Please help me to find it. Call . Thank you.
Steve:My lovely wife lost 3 books in Chateau early Friday night. The title of one of the books is Butterflies of Sri Lanka and it is important to my wife. If anyone has found them, please send email to . Thanks.
Rebecca: I lost my mobile a week ago. I want the messages in the phone. Please return it. Just leave it at the reception desk of peace Hotel. Thanks a lot.
阅读以下人员的信息,然后选择与他们相关的寻物启事:
46. I found this when I was wandering in a street. There are many pictures in it and they’re surely records of wonderful memories. Hope the owner can get it back as soon as possible.
47. When I found this cellphone, I was in a hurry and just put it in my bag, but that was a week ago .I’m sorry I forgot about it, as I’ve been too busy these days. Hope the owner will get it back soon.
48. Why are some people always so careless? Thousands of things have been left since I came to work at this bus stop. No matter how much money is in it, this wallet may be important to its owner.
49. I found this bag under a tree when I got out of the reading room. It feels like a computer or something like that. It must be valuable to its owner. Hope it can be returned to the owner soon.
50. I found this poor animal in the street, and it looked like it couldn’t find its way home. Well, it was dangerous for it to be there due to the heavy traffic. So I took it home and hope that I can return it to the owner.
III 话题复习内容考查(每小题1分,共15分)
51. When I was seven years old, I became __________ in reading books.
52. I _____________ enjoy getting with my friends, but now I prefer to stay by myself.
53. S________ on you! How could you tell lies to your parents!
54. I am ________(恐怕) I can’t agree with you.
55. I invited him to my birthday party, but he r_________.
56. “X” s_______ for an unknown number.
57. We should pay a_________ to our behaviors when we are in public places.
58. The road ________(连接) our school to Heyuan city.
59. The young man p_________ the girl that he would never desert her.
60. Last weekend, I went fishing with my father, and we really enjoy ___________(玩得愉快).
61. She could not make a d_________ about which dress to buy.
62. I’ll do everything p________ to help you.
63. We are looking __________ to finding the truth.
64. On August 15th every year, people c___________ the Mid-Autumn Festival. 65. Every one in our class should s__________ our happiness and sadness.
IV 写作(共两节,满分40分)
第一节基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)
假如你是高三级某班班长,最近你要组织一次郊游,有关本次活动的信息如下:
【写作要求】
只能使用5 个句子表达全部内容。
2. 文章的开头和结尾已为你写好(所给句子不计入5个句子中)。
【参考词汇】高考College Entrance Examination
We have decided to go out for an outing to Fenghuang Mountain this weekend.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope all the students can take part in this activity.
读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), in 1994,
recognized October 5 as World Teachers’ Day. It aims to honor the contributions teachers make to education. According to UNESCO, over 100 countries celebrate World Teachers’ Day at present. World Teachers’ Day is celebrated in many ways. These have included ceremonies, concerts, competitions, extra training meetings for teachers and cultural and sports events.
contributions not only to their students but also to society in general. In 1985, the date was
changed to September 10. In America, it was until 1980 that Congress declared a National Teacher Day. In 1985, the Parent-Teacher Association made National Teacher Week as the first full week of May. It has been celebrated every year since. Students can bring special gifts to their favorite teachers.
【写作内容】
1. 以约30词概括阅读材料的主要内容;
2. 以约120词谈谈你的观点,包括如下要点:
(1) 简述教师节的重大意义;
(2) 日是第20个教师节,你们班的同学是怎样表达对老师的感激和敬意的?
(3) 你认为平时应该怎样尊敬老师?
东江中学2015届高三11月月考英语试题(A)I 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。H…
商业银行私人银行业务发展战略研究摘要:随着中国社会财富积累进程加快、高净值富裕人群快速增加,中国私人银行业蓬勃发展。但高净值客户对私人银行的理解也越来越深刻,对私人银行的选择更趋理性。那么商业银行如何发展私人银行业务,提升品牌形象,扩大市场份额则成为…
“六一”儿童节主持串词(合)尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:(男)又是一个夏天来了,(女)夏天是多么好,因为我们自己的节日——六一儿童节就在夏天, (男)是啊,不知不觉我们又迎来了自己的节日——(合)“六一”儿童节。(女)同学们,我们今天又欢聚在一起庆祝自…
学年人教版八年级上学期语文期中考试试题(注:考试结束后只交答题卡) 一 、积累与运用 (34分)1、选出加点字注音正确的一项。 ( )(2分) A、悠闲 yoū 地窖 jiào B、荒谬 miǜ 诘问jí C、瓦砾 l? 制裁 cá…
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:}

我要回帖

更多关于 2015广东高考排位 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信