英语问题高考英语适当形式填空空

2016年六年级下册英语用所给词的适当形式填空试题(人教新版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
六年级下册英语学习监测用所给词的适当形式:Lesson& 11、Gao wei ____________to Beijing last month.(go)2、My sister enjoys ____________to music.(listen)3、A:What did you do yesterday?& && B:I ____________in a hotel by the sea.(stay)4、We ____________a big birthday party last week.(have)5、That sounds____________.(wonder)Lesson& 21、He ____________his holiday with his grandma.(enjoy)2、His children ____________at home last night.(be)3、I ____________ a big party yesterday.(have)4、How ____________ your brother go to school.(do)5、She ____________ at home last Monday.(stay)Lesson& 31、I'd like ____________you something about my daily life.(tell)2、My sister ____________to& work four years ago.(begin)3、It's about our English ____________.(learn)4、These are all my& favourite& ____________ .(topic)5、Yesterday afternoon we ____________ to see tom.(go)6、The teacher asks us ____________ this question in English.(answer)7、They ____________interested& in reading books last year.(be)8、Now we can ____________games in our classroom.(paly)Lesson& 41、She wants to tell us about ____________& English.(learn)2、The boy didn't ____________ his homework last night.(do)3、The woman will____________ to Beijing in autumn.(go)4、I have____________ a lot of words in primary school.(learn)5、I'm very interested& in ____________ games in the club.(play)6、The teacher always asked us ____________ in English.(talk)Lesson& 51、We are very& ____________ in doing tasks.(interest)2、We can do it by& ____________ .(we)3、Peter& ____________ computer games yesterday evening.(play)4、Everyone& ____________ English in our class.(like)5、Alice began& ____________ Chinese two years ago .(learn)Lesson& 61、They learned by& ____________ (listen) and& ____________(speak).2、The teachers& ____________ us a lot of things six years ago.(teach)3、She enjoyed& ____________ football.(play)4、The boy& ____________ a beautiful song last class.(sing)5、Our teachers asked us to practise& ____________ .(read)Lesson& 71、There& ____________ some water in the cup.(be)2、You can& ____________ a kite like this.(make)3、My mum often& ____________ fruit and vegetables here .(buy)4、____________ there many& people in the park?5、There are two&& ____________& across the street.(cake shop)Lesson& 91、We are happy&& ____________ you here.(see)2、There&& ____________ a lot of flowers in the park .(be)3、You can go there on&& ____________ .(foot)4、When you get to the main street,& ____________left.(turn)5、It takes only a few&& ____________ to get there.(minute)Lesson& 121、She can& ____________ fruit and vegetables here.(buy)2、Mary& ____________ there on foot yesterday.(get)3、Mr Wang likes& ____________& to music very much.(listen)4、Are there many& ____________ in the shop?(toy car)5、Do& you know the& ____________ boy in the picture?(five)Lesson& 14 1、This is her ____________ travel plan.(family)2、They& ____________ (visit) the West Lake last Friday.3、The boys& ____________ (talk) about the famous places in the world now.4、Lucy& ____________ to Hangzhou by plane tomorrow.(go)5、Would you like& ____________ (go) to the City& Zoo with me?Lesson& 161、I'm going to& ____________ (play) the piano today.2、This is an& ____________ (interest)book.3、They& ____________ (fly) to Shanghai tomorrow.4、There& ____________ seven days in a week.(be)5、Sunday is the& ____________ day of the week.(one)6、His classmates are going to visit some interesting& ____________ in&& Beijing.(place)Lesson& 171、The capital city of China is& ____________ Beijing.(call)2、New York is one of the biggest& ____________ in America.(city)3、The CN Tower is the& ____________ tower in the world.(tall)4、I want to see all& ____________ famous places.(this)5、Let's& ____________ to Toronto,OK?(go)6、I& ____________ sure you'll like New York.(be)Unit 4 task 1& Task 21、There are three& ____________ in my family.(people)2、& ____________ begin at 8:00 in the morning.3、Dick always go&& ____________ with his mother.(shop)4、School&& ____________ over at 4:00 in the afternoon.(be)5、My sister and I usually do&& ____________ homework at home.(we)task 7 & Task 81、Gao Wei studies very& ____________ .(good)2、We should listen to the teacher& ____________ .(careful)3、Everyone should obey the& ____________.(rule)4、Please keep your desk& ____________ .(clean)5、____________ (not be) late for class.task 9 & Task 101、March is the& ____________ month of the year .(three)2、We celebrate Spring Festival with our& ____________ .(family)3、____________ Day is on September 10th .(teacher)4、Look , the people& ____________ National Day .(celeebrate)5、Children can get& ____________ eggs during Easter.(colour)Unit 5& task 1 & Task 21、How much& ____________ this pair of shoes?(be)2、I'd like ____________ some milk and bread.(buy)3、Linda often& ____________ swimming with her father.(go)4、These shorts are very nice. we'll take& ____________ .(they)5、Let's& ____________ a shopping list together.(make)task 3 & Task 41、My sister& ____________ (have) many toys in her room.2、A:Is this tall man& ____________ (you) father ?&& B:Yes!3、A: ____________ (who) bike is this?&&& B: Sorry , I don't know.4、Look at these stamps . They're so& ____________ .( colour )5、Miss Liu is& ____________________& (Mary and Lucy ) English teacher.task 7 & Task 81、I learned a lot by ____________ (make) things.2、Mr White can& ____________ (draw) a lot of things.& 3、Mary learned& ____________ (do) a lot of things.4、The boy in blue& ____________ ( be ) born in Australia.5、Tom& ____________& (come) to school when he was six.Unit 6& task 1 & Task 21、There are many& ____________ (animal) at the zoo. They're very lovely.2、I'd like& ____________ (go) to Shanghai this winter.3、Linda& ____________ (visit) Chinatown tomorrow morning.4、People can& ____________(see ) all of Singapore from inside the flyer.5、Let's& ______________& (enjoy) the food here and learn more about it.task 3 & Task 4 1、Let's& ______________(make) a travel plan , Ok ?2、My sister will ____________ (go) to Jinan this summer.3、There& ____________ (be) a lot of beautiful parks in Tianjin.4、People can& ____________(take)& the train to see the animals.5、Disneyland is the& ______________& (one) theme park in the world. task 7& & Task& 81、What's the& ______________(boy) hobby,Peter?2、Tom ____________ (like) playing computer games.3、That man is watching TV with his& ____________ (love) granddaughter.4、Our teacher's hobby is& ____________(collect)& picture cards.5、Gao Wei comes to see his& ______________& (grandparent) . task 9& & Task& 101、I& ______________(see) a film last Saturday.2、My little sister& ____________ (be) ill yesterday.3、____________ (do) you have a good time last summer.4、The visitors are very& ____________(please)& with our school.5、Now let me tell you something about my& ______________& (study) . task 11&& 1、I often go to see _________(I) grandparents on Sunday.2、My father ____________ (take) a plane to England next month.3、Yesterday Dick____________ (go) to the supermarket with his friends .4、Would you like& ____________(come)& to my birthday party?5、Our teachers ___________& (teach) us many interesting topics last year .
单项选择Lesson& 1(&& )1、I _____a football match last night.&&&&&& A. watch&& B.& watches&& C.& watched&& D.& am watching (&& )2、During the Spring Festival we _______in a hotel in Beijing.&&&&&& A. stayed&& B.& stays&& C.& are stay&&& D.& stay(&& ) 3、He _______ very happy ________ the e-mail last night.&&&&&& A. is, to read& B. was, read& C. is, to read& D. was, to read(&& ) 4、Our parents ____________ in America last year.&&&&&& A. live&&&&&& B. lived&&&&& C. lives&&&&& D. living(&& )5、 _______ your teacher _________ to the cinema with you yesterday?&&&&&& A. D go&& B. D went& C. D go& D. D went(&& ) 6、A: Did you have a good time last night?&& B: _________A. Thank you! B. Sure! C. You're welcome. D. That's great!(&& ) 7、A: _______did you go to Sanya?&& B:& By plane.A. What&&&&& B. How&&& C. When& D. Where(&& ) 8、A: _________& B: We went there by plane.A. What did you do ?&&&&&&&& B. How do you get there?C. Did you have a good time?& D. How did you get there?Lesson& 3(&& ) 1、A: Where did you go during your holiday,linda?&&&&&&& B: I _______ to Sanya with my family.&A. go&&&&&& B. goes&& C. went&& D. to go(&& ) 2、Spring Festival is coming. We can see ______ people in the shop.&&&& A. a lot&&& B. a lot of&&& C. a few&&&& D. much(&& ) 3、Mary _______ to learn music five years ago. .&&&&&& A. begin&& B. begins&& C. began&& D.& to begin(&& ) 4、A: Can the students& _______tasks in English ?&& B: Yes, ______ can.A. do, they&&&& B. did, they&& C. do, them& D. do, their(&& ) 5、A:& You are a good student.&&&& B:& _______&&& A. Me too.&&&&& B. It's Ok.&&& C. Thank you.& D. You're welcome.Lesson& 4(&& ) 1、Peter _________ me something about the activity.&&& A. say&&& B. says&&& C. told&&& D. speak(&& ) 2、I often ____ a walk after dinner. But yesterday evening I____ at home.&&& A.& stay&& B. take, stayed& C. took, stayed& D. took, stay(&& )3、 He has _________ some new words and ________ them in class.&&& A. learns, uses&& B. learn, use&& C. learned, use&& D. learned, used(&& )4、We can _________ tasks in English.&&& A.& speak&&& B. sing&&& C. do&&& D. go(&& )5、The boy with his parents _________ to England last summer.&&& A.& go&&&&&& B. goes&& C. going&&& D. went(&& ) 6、A:& Did you go to school together?&&&& B:& _______&&& A. Yes, we do.& B. Yes, we are.& C. Yes, we can.& D. Yes, we did.Lesson& 5(&& ) 1、A:_______did you go yesterday?& B:I went to the library.&&& A.& When&&&& B. Where&& C. What&&& D. How(&& )2、They __________ learn English five years ago.&&& A. begin&& B. begin to&& C. began&& D. began to
(&& )2、 the eve of the Spring Festival we usually up late.&&&&&& A.In; stayed B.At; stays C.On; are stay D.On; stay ( )3、They often go there their friends.A.and B.with C.of D.at&( )4、We Shanghai last month.A.went to visit B.visit C.go to visit D.are visiting( )5、---How was your holiday?--- .A.Very well B.Yes,it is C.It was fantastic D.That’s OK.( )6、Our parents in America last year.A.live B.lived C.lives D.living ( )7、 your teacher to the cinema with you yesterday?A.D.go B.Dwent C.D.go D.D.went ( )8、Did you enjoy lasr night?A.themselves B.ourselves C.yourself D.yourselves ( )9、The children had a good time Christmas Eve.A.on B.in C.at D.to ( )10、Mr.Brown liked the eighth floor.A.lived in B.living in C.lived on D.living on ( )11、I was too excited last night.A.got to sleep B.fell asleep C.to go to bed D.to get go sleep&( )12、You looked very tired.stop to have a rest?A.Are you B.Do you C.Why not D.Whst about ( )13、They had a meeting Tuesday morning.A.on B.in C.at D./1到13 CDBAC BCDCA CCD
1. ( ) I ____________a football match last night.A. watch B. watches C. watched D. am watched2. ( ) During the Spring Festival we ___________ in a hotel _________ thesea.A. stayed, by B. stays, in C. are stay, near D. stay, by3. ( ) They often go there ____________their friends.A. and B. with C. of D. at4. ( ) We ____________ Shanghai last month.A. went to visit B. visit C. go to visit D. are visiting5. ( ) He _______ very happy ________ the e-mail last night.A. is, to read B. was, read C. is, to read D. was, to read6. ( ) Our parents ____________ in America last year.A. live B. lived C. lives D. living7. ( ) ____________ your teacher ____________ to the cinema with youyesterday?A. D go B. D went C. D go D. D went8. ( ) Did you enjoy _________ last night, Tom?A. themselves B. ourselves C. yourself D. yourselves9. ( ) Hurry up! We ______ you.A. wait for B. waited for C. waiting for D. are waiting for10. ( ) Where did you go during your holiday, Linda? I _____ to Sanya withmy family.A. go B. goes C. went D. to go12. ( ) We ____________ to Tianjin five years ago.A. come B. comes C. came D. to come13. ( ) There isn‘t ______ popcorn here. Would you like to buy ______ forus?A. some B. some C. any D. any14. ( ) ---Can the students _________ tasks in English? ---Yes, ______can.A. do, they B. did, they C. do, them D. do, we15. ( ) His mother is ill. He has to _____ her at home.A. take care B. look for C. look after D. look at17. ( ) Mary ________12 years old tomorrow.A. is going to be B. will be C. is D. was19. ( ) I often _____ my homework after supper. But yesterday evening I_______a news paper.A. readed B. read C. read D. readed20. ( ) The tailor made her a new ________A clothes B. cloth C dress D clothing 21. ( ) They _______home _______the same time yesterday.A. got. at B. get. at C. getting. on D. are getting. on22. ( ) I _______very ______to hear that last night.A. am. exciting B. was. excited C. am. excite D was. excite23. ( ) It _________me an hour to do my homework last Sunday.A. take B. taking C. takes D. took24. ( ) _______ did you go yesterday? I went to see my mother.A. When B. Where C. What D. How25. ( ) He often __________ to school last month.A. goes B. go C. went D. go to26. ( ) The topics _________ sports, daily life _________ my favorite.A. likes, is B. like, is C. like, are D. likes, are28. ( ) There ___________________ a little rice in the bag.A. are B. is C. am D. be29. ( ) I _____________ some books ___________ the library yesterday.A. borrow, from B. borrowed, for C. borrowed, from D. lent, from30. ( ) He slept ______________ the door open yesterday.A. open B. at C. with D. of31. ( ) There is a bus stop ____________ the park.A. in front B. next to C. at back D. in for32. ( ) The Spring Festival is coming. We can see _____________ people inthe shop.A. a lot B. a lot of C. a few D. much33. ( ) What‘s the price ____________ that skirt? 200 yuan.A. in B. of C. on D. about34. ( ) May I have a look ____________ your nice watch?A. in B. at C. of D. for35. ( )Don‘t _____________ school againA. late for B. be late C. to late D. be late for 36. ( ) ____________ books ____________ good for us.A. Reading, are B. Read, is C. Reading, is D. Read, are37. ( )__________________ any paper in the bag?A. There aren‘t B. The re isn‘t C. Is there D. Are there38. ( ) The boy __________ at the bus stop and _________ his mother.A. stand, waits B. stood, waited for C. stands, wait D. is, waiting39. ( ) Peter __________ the bus and sat at the seat behind the driver.A. gets on B. got on C. gets off D. got off40. ( ) Listen to ____________ music of the film.A. the B. a C. an D. /41. ( ) I moved to this community_______________.A. tomorrow B. last month C. next week D. year42. ( ) Where is the supermarket? Go down this street and turn____ at thetraffic lights.A. leave B. writes C. write D. right43. ( ) How long does it ________________ to go there by bus? Only a fewminutes.A. takes B. take C. use D. uses44. ( ) They wanted to have _________rest.A. minute B. a little minute‘s C. a few minute‘s D. two minutes‘45. ( ) She wanted to know___________.A. how get there B. how got there C. to get D. how to get there46. ( ) Toronto is the city of ___________.A. America B. Canada C. England D. Australia47. ( ) Don‘t cross the street. The light is___________.A. green B. yellow C. red D. broken48. ( ) You will see a school _________the left.A. on B. in C. at D. to49. ( ) When the bus stopped, they _______ the bus.A. get off B. get C. got off D. gets off50. ( ) The ________is that we have a lot of _______ to ask.A. question, problems B. problem, questionC. question, problem D. problem, questions51. ( ) Can you tell me the way ________the bus stop?A. at B. to C. in D. on52. ( )-_________can I get to the Water Park?-By bus.A. Where B. What C. When D. How53. ( ) She met a man on her way _______ home.A .to B. at C./ D. in 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?小学英语五年级:用动词适当形式填空习题
  用所给动词的适当形式填充
  1.Do you like _____ (run) after dogs? No, I _______(do).
  2.What do you _____(like)? I like ____ (sit) on the ball.
  3.What ____ (do ) Liu Tao _____ (have)? He _____ (have) a towel.
  4.What is Jack ____ (do) ? He&s ______(listen) to music.
  5. Don&t _____ (draw) on the desk.
  6..Don&t forget _____ (open) the door.
  7.I&d like ____ ____ (climb) the tree.
  8.There ____ (be) some chicken in the tin.
  9.__________(not make) a model plane.
  10.What_____ (be) near the garden? There______(be ) a lot of houses.
  11.I _____ (not) have a telescope.
  12 They like_____ (fly) kites after class.
  13.______ you ____ (like) milk?
  14. Look, the bird is ____ (sing) in the tree.
  15. Can Kate _____(ski)? Yes. Look, She ____ ____ (ski) over there.
  16. Here ______(be) some change for you.
  17. My parents like ____ (drink) tea. Now, they ___ ____ (drink) tea in the room.
  18. How many students want _______(be) a doctor?
  19. I like ____ (have) noodles. Now I ___ _____ (have) noodles with my parents.
  20. What can your brother _____(do ) ? He can ____ (write) in English.
  What ____your brother _____(do) now? He ____ _____ (copy) words.
  21. _____ (not read) the newspaper.______ (read) the magazine ,please.
  22. What _______ the children _______(have)? They _______ (have) some cards.
  22. What _______ the woman _______(have)? She ______(have) a storybook.
  23. The boy ______ a yo-yo and his parents ______ some books. (have)
  24. Let&s _______(make) a cake now.
  25. Would you like _______(join) us?
  26. Shall we ______(learn) the English song now?
  27. I don&t know how _______ (cook) rice.
  28. Please show us how _______(clean) the window.
  29. Why don&t we _______(buy) a mask?
  30. I&ll _______(play) basketball with you.
《小学英语五年级:用动词适当形式填空习题》摘要:n the tree. 15. Can Kate (ski)? Yes. Look, She
(ski) over there. 16. Here (be) some change for you. 17. My parents like (drink) tea. Now, they
(drink) tea in the room. 18. How many students want (b...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-五年级上册英语用适当形式填空练习题
  用适当形式填空
  1. Show us how ______(draw) an oval.
  2. I&m sorry. I forget _______(tell) you.
  3. I like _______(strawberry).
  4.Let _______(we) go and see.
  5. _______(be)there_______ (some)juice in the glass?
  6.Shall we _______(go)and _______(play) there?
  7.They are happy _______(see) each other.
  8.Look! They_______ (swim).
  9.Shall we_______ (play)football now?
  10.I like _____ (play)football.
  I _____ (play) football with my friends now.
  11. What are you doing, Tom? I&m _____ (read)a newspaper.
  12.Can you _____ (come)and _____ (help)me with my English?
  13.Where are you _____ (go)?
  14. Don&t _____ (sit) on the volleyball.
  15. I&d like _____(buy) a magazine.
  16. Do you like to _____ (play) chess?
  17. What _____ (do) they _____ (have)? They _____ (have)a pot.
  18.Mike _____ (have) some flowers.
  19. What _____ (do) Helen _____ (have)? She _____ (have)a big tent.
  20. It _____ (have)some long hair.
  21. Tom does&t _____ (have) a new copmuter.
  22. Can you come and help _____ (I) with English?
  23.Yang ling can _____ (sing). Listen she is _____ (sing).
  24. _____ (do)your brother have a big tent? Yes, he _____ (do).
  25. _____ (do)you have _____ (many) picture books? No, I _____ (do).
  26.Can the boys (play)basketball? Yes, they like _____ (play).
  27.How many _____ (diamond)can you see in the picture?
  28.How to make a card? _____ (draw)some circles _____ (first).
  29.Let&s _____ (go)and join _____ (she).
  30.What can you _____ (do)?What _____ (be)you _____ (do)?
《五年级上册英语用适当形式填空练习题》摘要:lay) chess? 17. What (do) they (have)? They (have)a pot. 18.Mike (have) some flowers. 19. What (do) Helen (have)? She (have)a big tent. 20. It (have)some long hair. 21. Tom does&t (have) a new ...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语适当形式填空 的文章