crashreporter.exe 与 clash有何联系与区别

crash 和crush区别_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
crash 和crush区别
crash 和crush区别
crush v.t.or i.1压榨;压碎;压坏.2压皱弄皱3挤进4压服crash v.t.or i.哗哗地倒下;碰幢;砸碎 例:the dishes crashed to the floor2是飞机坠毁的意思
crush v.t. or i.1压榨;压碎;压坏.2压皱弄皱3挤进4压服 crash v.t.or i. 哗哗地倒下;碰幢;砸碎 例:the dishes crashed to the floor 2是飞机坠毁的意思英语近义词辨析 clash crash collid smashMany people were hurt when the two buses _____ on the corner.A) clashed B) crashed C) collided D) smashed_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语近义词辨析 clash crash collid smashMany people were hurt when the two buses _____ on the corner.A) clashed B) crashed C) collided D) smashed
英语近义词辨析 clash crash collid smashMany people were hurt when the two buses _____ on the corner.A) clashed B) crashed C) collided D) smashed
clash是只金属之间打敲或者相互撞击;
crash是飞机坠机;
collide毁坏性的猛烈相撞;
smash打碎,猛击.
没问题的话,麻烦采纳吧!
我的英语六级已经过了,568分!谢谢支持
collided我们学过的百分之一百是对的!相信我!
求解释。我的答案的crashed,但是正确答案的确是collidedclash, crash, collide
1、clash:&&&vi.&发生冲突,不协调,发出撞击声;n.&冲突,不协调,撞击声This&shirt&clashes&with&your&trousers.I&failed&to&watch&the&World&Cup&final&because&it&clashed&with&my&examination.clash&of&interests&利益冲突clash&with&the&police&与警察的冲突border&clash&l边境冲突clash&of&colors&色彩不协凋Fourteen&attackers&died&in&the&clash.&the&clash&of&weapons&武器的碰撞声Their&swords&clashed.他们的剑相撞而铿然作声。2、crash:&&vi.&破碎,碰撞出声,(飞机)坠毁;vt.&使撞毁或紧急降落,猛力使破裂,猛增力前进;n.&坠毁,轰隆响声,失败,粗麻布。A&U.S.&Air&Force&U2&spy&plane&involved&in&a&mission&in&Afghanistan&crashed&while&returning&to&its&base&in&the&United&Arab&Emirates,&killing&the&pilot,&the&military&said&Wednesday.U.S.&Central&Command&said&the&crash&occurred&in&&southwest&Asia,&&a&term&that&can&be&a&substitute&for&the&Middle&East.Their&car&crashed&into&a&guardrail.他们的车撞上护栏。The&airplane&crashed&over&the&ocean.飞机在海洋上坠毁。作为形容词,crash还表示&应急的,快速的&,例如:a&crash&program(应急措施)。3、&collide:&vi.&碰撞,冲突&&(同义词:clash)The&morning&news&says&a&&bus&collided&wiht&a&train&at&the&junction&and&a&group&of&policemen&were&sent&there&immediately.The&ships&collided&in&the&fog.&&轮船在雾中相撞.&The&bus&and&the&van&collided.&&公共汽车与客货车相撞.&As&the&bus&turned&the&corner,&it&collided&with&a&van.&&公共汽车转过拐角时与客货车相撞.The&interests&of&the&two&countries&collide.&&两国的利益发生冲突.&
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明Take your game to the next level!
Build and save your own collection of bases
Use Heatmaps on your base to see damage zones
Use the Wallbreaker attack simulator to see how it fairs
Browse the
and modify to your liking
Townhall 1
Townhall 2
Townhall 3
Townhall 4
Townhall 5
Townhall 6
Townhall 7
Townhall 8
Townhall 9
Townhall 10
Set Levels -->
Hide Levels
All Buildings
Defense Towers
Other Buildings
Set all to TH Min
Set all to TH Max
Click the walls tool to draw walls.
Once the wall tool is selected (highlighted orange) you can click and drag on the map to draw your walls.
Start your 'click and drag' on an existing wall to erase walls.
On an ipad hold your finger down and drag to draw and erase walls.
Click an available tower once to select it and then hover over the map and click it again to drop it in an empty space on the map.
On an ipad hold your finger down and drag the tower onto the map.
Click a tower already on the map once to select it and then move the mouse and click again to drop it in an empty space on the map.
To delete the tower, move the mouse outside the map and click again to drop the tower and it will be removed from the map. On an ipad hold your finger down and drag the tower.
Click to save your base - it will put a shortened google link in the white box that you can copy and paste anywhere.
You can also just copy or bookmark the actual URL once you have clicked save, however it is quite long.
Click to show the attack radius of defense towers.
Splash damage is red and single damage is green - xbow and tesla have an extra orange radius to show their different modes.
Dark Elixer:
Total Time:
Building Time:
Hero Time:
Total Time:
Building Time:
Hero Time:
Simulation:
From Start to Current Levels
From Start to Maximum TH10
From Current to Maximum TH10
Include Heroes