there's a bus on the playground是什么意思.对a提问

问一些初一牛津英语的题目按要求完成下列各句1.Hong Kong is famous for Disneyland.(对Disneyland提问)2.The shop is on the left of the bank(对on the left of the bank提问)3.Tony is playing basketball with Jack on the playground.(_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问一些初一牛津英语的题目按要求完成下列各句1.Hong Kong is famous for Disneyland.(对Disneyland提问)2.The shop is on the left of the bank(对on the left of the bank提问)3.Tony is playing basketball with Jack on the playground.(
问一些初一牛津英语的题目按要求完成下列各句1.Hong Kong is famous for Disneyland.(对Disneyland提问)2.The shop is on the left of the bank(对on the left of the bank提问)3.Tony is playing basketball with Jack on the playground.(对playing basketball提问)4.There is little water in the bottle.(对little提问)5.you,the,bus,road,there,and,will,stop,see,cfross,the,over(连词成句)
1.What is Hongkong famous for 2.Where is the shop?3.What is Tony doing with Jack on the playground?4.How much is water in the bottle?5.cross over the road and you will see the bus stop there .穿过马路你就可以看见车站了.Those are John&s pants.(对画线部分提问)画的是John&s&br/&Three&s a bus on the playground.(对画线部分提问)画的是a&br/&I&d like some pizza.(做否定回答)
Those are John&s pants.(对画线部分提问)画的是John&sThree&s a bus on the playground.(对画线部分提问)画的是aI&d like some pizza.(做否定回答)
补充:&是英语的那个逗号,在上面的那个
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题冀教版九年级英语中考句型转换练习题_中考复习_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
冀教版九年级英语中考句型转换练习题
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
冀教版九年级英语中考句型转换练习题
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 14:43:35
59. Mike drew a picture on the blackboard. (改为被动语态)
&& A picture __________ __________on the blackboard by Jack.
60. There is nothing wrong, __________ __________? (反意疑问句)
61. They have learned English for three years. (改为一般疑问句)
&& ________ they ________ English for three years?
62. Jim's mother let him watch TV after he finished his homework. (改为同义句)
&& Jim's mother ________ let him watch TV ________ he finished his homework.
63. It's good for your health to take exercise often. (改为同义句)
&&& _________ exercise often can make you __________ .
64. The meeting has begun for half an hour. (改错,保持句意不变)
&& _______________________________________________
&& What's your favorite subject? (改为同义句)
&& _______________________________________
65. I don't like Coke. My sister doesn't like Coke, either. (合为一句)
&& _________________________________________
66. I heard that she was singing at that time. (改为简单句)
&& ___________________________________________
67. Allan goes to the library every Monday.(改为一般疑问句)
&& _________ Allan _________ to the library every Monday?
68. The little boys played football on the playground yesterday.
&& __________ __________ the little boys ___________ football yesterday?
69. Let's go to the English corner, shall we? (改写句子,句意不变)
&& __________ __________ going to the English corner?
70. Read more books, and you will get more knowledge. (同上)
&& The _____ _____you read, the _____ ________ you will get.
71.“When do you have your art lessons?” Mum asked me. (同上)
&& Mum asked me________ _________ _________ art lessons.
72. After planting the trees you should water them often. (被动语态)
&& The trees ______ ______ ______ often after they _____ _____.
74. Paul did his homework yesterday evening.(改为否定句)
&&Paul __________ __________ his homework yesterday evening.
75. It’s raining very heavily. (改为感叹句)
& __________ __________ it is raining!
76. Lucy asked him to turn down the radio. (对划线部分提问)
& __________ __________Lucy ask him to ______?
77. The box is too heavy for him to carry. (改为同义句)
& The box isn’t __________ __________ for him to carry.
78. Kate went to bed last night after her father came back home. (同义句)
&Kate __& _ _____ to bed last night______her father ______home
79. Hurry up, or you’ll miss the early bus. (改为复合句)
& ______ ________ hurry, _______ ______miss the early train.
80. This text is very difficult. I can’t understand it. (同义句)
&& This text is ______ difficult for me ______ understand.
81. I really don’t know what I should do next. (改为简单句)
&& I really don’t know __________ __________ __________next.
82. Jack’s father asked him, “Have you packed your things?” (改为间接引语)
&& Jack’s father asked him ______ he ______ packed his things.
1. Do remember to lock the door when you leave.(同义句)
& __________ __________you lock the door when you leave.
2. The little girl wanted to know when her father could take her to Paris.(同义句)
& The little girl wanted to know_______ _______be taken to Paris
3. French is not the first language in any of these countries.(同上)
& French is the first language in ______ ________ these countries.
4. My uncle left the room. he said nothing to us.
& My uncle left the room__________ __________ anything to us.
5. He wasn't good at English. I thought.
& I________ _______ ______he was good at English.
6. Both Mike and Mary have been to Beijing. (否定句)
& ______Mike______ Mary______ been to Beijing.
7. It took him an hour to write the letter.
& He _______an hour_______the letter.
8. We should knock a long stick into the earth.
& A long stick _______ ______ _______into the earth
9. She paid 400 yuan for the new bike.
& The new bike___________ _________400 yuan.
10. How about playing basketball with us?
&& __________ __________play football with us?
11. "Will Wang Feng come here in a minute?" she asked.
&& She asked _____Wang Feng _______ come here in a minute?
12. Jim didn't visit the museum yesterday. He stayed at home.
&Jim stayed at home yesterday____ _ ______visiting the museum.
13. There are more people in China than in India.
&& The________of China is________than that of India.
14. The talk is very important.
&& The talk is__________great_________.
15. He can't catch the bus if he doesn't run fast.
&& He can't catch the bus__________ he_________ fast.
16. You should let someone repair the TV set.
&& You should___________the TV set __________.
17. Jim wants to go boating and his parents want to go boating, too.
&& Jim wants to go boating and_______ _________his parents.
18. The ice on the lake was so thin that people couldn't skate on it.
The ice on the lake was not _____ enough____ people to____ ____.
19. How many people are there in France.
&& __________ ___________the population of France?
20. We hold the International Kite Festival in Weifang every year.
&The International Kite Festival_____ ____in Weifang every year.
21. They say that Mr. liu can speak German.
&& _______ ______that Mr. Liu can speak German.
22. My sister prefers reading to going shopping.
&& My sister _____ &&&&&_____ &&&&&&&going shopping.
&& My sister prefers______ _______rather than______ shopping.
23. I feel like going to the zoo with my friends this Saturday.
&& I_____ like to_____ to the zoo with my friends this Saturday.
24. He doesn't do any other things. He is only on internet.
&& He is always on internet_______ ________doing other things.
25. The picture was usually put up in the park near the playground.
&& The picture was put up in the park ________to the playground as_____.
26. It seems that he has had a cold.
&& He seems__________ __________had a cold.
27. The tree is so tall that we can't reach it.
&& The tree is______ tall________ us ________ ______.
28. I'm interested in the old museum in this city.
&& The old museum in this city________ _______ _____me.
29.They knew everything only after you told him.
&& They knew__________ __________ you told him.
30. There are many trees around the house. It's my house.
&& The house__________ many trees around is _________.
31. I won't pass the exam if you don't help.
&& I won't pass the exam __________ your__________.
32. Father Christmas comes from a real person in history.
&& Father Christmas is _______ ________ a real person in history.
33. He doesn't know much Japanese.
&& He _________ only a__________ Japanese.
34. If you ask him, he will you tell you the truth.
&& _________him, ________he will tell you the truth.
35. She likes to make her own clothes. She doesn't like to buy them in shops.
&& She &&&&&making her own clothes ____buying them in shops. She &&&&&to make her own clothes &&&&&&&&&&buy them in shop
36. Neither Tom nor Jack read yesterday's newspaper.
&& Tom didn't read yesterday's newspaper, _______ _____Jack.
37. I heard he was singing in the next room.
&& I heard__________ ___________in the next room.
38. Peter is 150 centimeters tall, so is Mike.
&& Mike is the same__________ __________Peter.
39. The doctor told him to stop smoking.
&& The doctor told him to __________ __________smoking.
40. Please don't make our room dirty.
&& Please _________ our classroom________.
41. The heavy rain stopped them from leaving home.
&& The heavy rain__________ them __________ at home.
42. This book isn't as interesting as that one.
This book is _________interesting than that one.
43. There are more people in this city than in that city.
&& The ______ of this city is______than __________of that one.
44. This book has nothing to do with English.
&& This book is________ ________English.
45. Bob had no teacher, but he learned English well at his young age.
&& Bob__________ __________English when he was young.
46. There's nobody but a passenger in the bus.
&& There's__________ one passenger in the bus.
47. Bob's lonely because it's difficult for him to make friends.
&& Bob's lonely because he________ _______at making friends.
48. Plant more trees every year and the desert will become green in a few years' time.
&& If you plant more trees every year, the desert will_________ __________ with green trees in a few years' time.
49. The jacket cost so little that he bought it.
&& The jacket ________ __________ __________for him to buy
50.I prefer walking there to going by bus. (同义句)  I prefer to walk there ___ by bus.60.It took Mary two weeks to prepare for the exam. Mary ____ two weeks ___ for the exam.70.I always get up before six o'clock in my school days. (同义句) I __ get up ______ six o'clock in my school days.71.The children are too tired to walk farther. (同义句)  They are_____ tired ____they ____ walk farther.72.The girl left her home a few days ago, she has not come back &&&&&yet. (同义句) The girl has__&&& &&&&&__ from her home for a few days.73. They say that Mr. Liu can speak German. (同义句)  __&&& &&&___ that Mr. Liu can speak German.74. Can you show me the way to the post office? (同义句)  Can you tell me ___& &&&__ get to the post office?&& Can you tell me ___& &&&__ &&__get to the post office?75.People plant many young trees on both sides of the street each year.(改为被动句) Many young trees are ____ on ____ sides of the street each year.76.My parents left home three days ago. They have not come back yet. (同义句)  My parents__&& &&&__ from home for three days.77.They knew something about it only after you told them.(同义句)  They knew______ about it _____ you told them.78.If you play basketball here, you may break the windows.同义句)  _____play basketball here, ______you may break the windows.79.This is the most enjoyable journey that I have ever heard of.  I have ______heard of______ an enjoyable journey before.80. Hot dogs are not so delicious as sandwiches. .(同义句)  Hot dogs are______ delicious ___sandwiches.91. Her father bought the car three months ago. .(同义句)  Her father ___& &&&___the car for three months.100. It's good for your health to take exercise often. .(同义句)  ____ exercise often can make you ______.111. All the books cost me 365 yuan. .(同义句)  I ______ 365 yuan ______ all the books.112. At the end of the meeting his bag was los.(同义句) t.  He____ &&&&__ his bag when the meeting ___ &&___.113. I like Backstreet Boys. But he likes F4 better. .(同义句)  He ______ F4 ______ Backstreet Boys.114. Tom spent two hours in mending the bike. .(同义句)  It _____ two hours______ the bike.115. He hardly does wrong in his homework. .(同义句) &  He hardly ______ any ______ in his homework.
1. I will tell you my telephone number after you tell me yours. . Please tell me your telephone number, ____I____ tell you, ____.2. The Indian old lady no longer lived there. The Indian old lady ______ live there _____.3.Jane got to school earlier than any other students.& Jane got to school ______ all the students.4. My sister prefers reading to going shopping. My sister likes___& &&___ than going shopping.5. He set the alarm clock for seven. ______ he ______ the alarm clock for seven?6. Both of the players are very popular in England. _____of the players ______very popular in England.
1. You've never been out of China before, _____?2. You came here together, ______?3. There're more than ten pandas on the hill,____?4. Peter could hardly see the words on the blackboard, ____?5. Don't look out of the window, ______?6. I don't think you can answer this question,_____?7. Let's ask our teacher for help, _____?8. Everything goes well, _____?9. She isn't the best one in the class, ______?10. You like listening to soft music, ______? .
11. Sue speaks little French, _____?1. He has already finished his homework.(改为否定句) He ______ finished his homework ______.
2.Both of his parents were pleased with the result.(改为完全否定句) &&&& &_____ pleased with the result.3. Don't let him go boating today!(改为肯定句) _____ go boating today.4. You'd better take it to your office.(改为否定句)& You'd better___& &&&&__ it to your office.5. All of us want him to rest.(改为完全否定句) _____ of us ______ him to rest.7. Mary does her homework on Sundays. ( 改为否定句) Mary ______ her homework on Sundays.
8. Meimei has to look after her little brother at weekends. (否定句) Meimei______ to look after her little brother at weekends.9. I think you are right.(改为否定句)& I ______ think you ______ right.10. She isn't going to wash anything on Sunday.(改为肯定句) She ______ going to wash ______ on Sunday.11.The water was so dirty that we couldn't drink it.(改为简单句) The water was ______ dirty for us ______ drink.12.Does the shop close at six every day?Do you know?(两句合并为一句)  Do you know __&& _ the shop __& __ at six every day?13.The question isn't easy enough for them to answer.(改为复合句) The question is ___& &&___ that they __&& _ &&&&&&.14. I really don't know which book I should choose.(改为简单句)  I really don't know_____ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.15. I don't know when we shall meet again. ( 改为简单句)  I don't know when __& _& __& _ again.16. The man is very strong and he can carry the heavy bag. (同上)  The man is ____& &&&&___ to carry the heavy bag.17."Does the girl need any help?" he asked me.(改为复合句)  He asked me ______ the girl ______ some help.18. I don't know what to do next.(改为复合句)  I don't know what ____ &&&&__ next.19. George has two cabbages. Mary has only one.(用比较级改写句子)  George has ______ cabbages ______ Mary.20. We won't have any lessons tomorrow because we'll have the sports meeting.(改为简单句)  We won't have any lessons tomorrow _____the sports meeting.感叹句1. The film is very interesting.& ____& &&&&&____ the film is!2. English is very useful. &&&&_ _& useful subject English it is!3. These flowers are so beautiful. ___&& &&&&___ these flowers are!4. The children are singing and dancing happily.&&______ &&&&&&&&the children are singing and dancing!5. They are running fast. &&&&&&&&______they are running!
6. Her sister is a very lovely girl. ____ &&_ lovely girl her sister is! &7. How beautiful these flowers are! ____ &&__ so beautiful flowers.8. What a nice box it is! &The box ___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __ .9. How bright your dictionary is! Your dictionary is___&&&&& ___.10. How hard the workers are working!&& The workers are ____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __.1.If you don't work hard, you won't pass the exam next time.(祈使句) ____, ______ you will fail the exam next time.2. Don't make any noise.(改为陈述句) _____ make any noise.3. Don't look out of the window.(改为反意疑问句) Don't look out of the window , __&&& &&&&___?4. Tom is sitting on the desk.(改为否定祈使句) ___& &&&&__ on the desk, ___& &&___?5. Don't let him go boating today? (改为肯定句)
______ go boating Today!6. Hurry up, and you'll catch the early bus.(改为陈述句) ___ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&__, you'll catch the early bus.7. Let us go and see what has happened.(完成反意疑问句) Let us go and see what has happened,& _& __ &&&__&& ?8. If you let him try and then he will know all about it.(改为祈使句) ___& &&&&&&&&&&___ ,______ he'll know all about it.A.改为被动语态1. We call maths the language of science. Maths __& &&&&___the language of science.2. Where did they plant trees? Where ______ trees ______?3.The workers built the Green Great Wall across the northern part of the country. The Green Great Wall _____& &&&&___ across the northern part of the country.4.The teacher made the students copy the text. The students ____ ______ ____ copy the text.5.They produce silk in Suzhou. Silk ____ _____ in Suzhou.6.They built a bridge between the two islands lastyear. A bridge __________ between the two islands lastyear.B.改为主动语态7. A birthday party will be had tomorrow.& We ___ &&&___a birthday party tomorrow.8. John was seen to cross the street just now by someone. Someone saw John _____the street just now.9. Can another way be thought of to keep your wine or water warm?& Can ________ another way to keep your wine or water warm?10.Too many trees are still being cut down in the USA. _&& __are still__&& __ down too many trees in the USA.  &&&[2]&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 没有了下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)He stood _____ and waited for the bus.
A.in the way
B.by the way
C.on the playground
D.at the bus stop
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He stood _____ and waited for the bus.
A.in the way
B.by the way
C.on the playground
D.at the bus stop
He stood _____ and waited for the bus.