评价文档:
Unit_12_What_did_you_do_last_weekend
上传于||暂无简介
大小:13.20MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语作文 What I want to be when I grow up_百度知道
英语作文 What I want to be when I grow up
提问者采纳
That is very interesting.I believe my dream will come true some day.I will learn all kinds of culture.I&#39,I can visit many countries and I also makes lots of friends all over the wod like to travel I want to be a tour guide when I grow up.I think it is the best way to be a tour gide for
me to travel around the world.If I succeed .I believe success belongs to me.So I have to study foreign languages now
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
What I Want to Be When I Grow Up
What I Want to Be When I Grow up ?My answer is &An Interpreter&, an English interpreter. Why do I hope to become an English interpreter? There are three reasons.
First, I know if I want to be a good interpreter, I have to study two languages well: Chinese and English. When I was a lit-tle child,! loved my native language. I was interested in it very much and learned it diligently. When English came into my life, it became another best friend of mine. I'm doing my best to master the correct pronunciation, accents on each word, and intonation. I communicate with foreigners whenever it's possible and try to ...
When I was a little girl ,I dreamed to grow up. Because I think a child doesn't has freedam,and can't do anything himself.
But now I have grow up,to my surprise,I feel more tired and have more surfrng.Though I can do something myself, I don't feel happy at all.
I believe you also have the same thoughs with me. when every us was a child , we wanted to grow up, but when we became a older man,we don't have such nice life as wish.
So whatever we are children or adults, we should try to make our life better,
make ourselves more happy. we should try our best to study hard,
then we can let parents have goog life, too!
Let's do o...
《My Dream》
I'd like to be a ENGLISH teacher when I grow up.Why?I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well。one reason is I like the scool life,which is simple and happy,for I'm quite pure and simple,too complicated life is not suitable for me,the other reason is I will feel well if I can face the students everyday,because they are so young and so lively.Well,the most important reason is that there are two long holidays as a teacher,and I can travel everywhere on holidays in the future.Do you know?Travelling is my favorite hobby.
答案补充 等我长大后,我想成为一名老师,为什么呢?一个原因是我喜欢既简单又开心的...
上楼的应该不符题意。你的题目应该写的是长大以后要干什么。
What do I want to be when I grow up? Its a question that I asked myself every year. I still don't know the answer to it. When I was in forth grade, my sister Tiffany said that she want to be an lawyer, my mom was suprised about that answer. And from that on, I started to think about my future too! I was thinking of a lot jobs. First, I choose to be an fashion designer,then engineering design, and the last one is more challenging,its someone who study the brain, and I know that this one is really difficult to me, so I didn't put a lot of attention to it. All of my choices was rejected by my mom, ...
When I grow up, I want to be a teacher, why do it? One of the reasons I like simple and happy school life, because my character is very simple, too complicated, Another reason is that if they can day in front of the students, I will feel good, they are so simple and so lively. Also, the most important reason is that when the teacher has two holidays, that time, during the holidays, I can go around tourism. Did you know? I most like to travel.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文题目thank you,XXX要求1:Who do you want to thank?2:What did he/she do for you?3:what do you want to say to him?不要信的格式语句通顺,无语法错误,60词就可以了还有拒绝CTRL+C犯贱动作_百度作业帮
英语作文题目thank you,XXX要求1:Who do you want to thank?2:What did he/she do for you?3:what do you want to say to him?不要信的格式语句通顺,无语法错误,60词就可以了还有拒绝CTRL+C犯贱动作
英语作文题目thank you,XXX要求1:Who do you want to thank?2:What did he/she do for you?3:what do you want to say to him?不要信的格式语句通顺,无语法错误,60词就可以了还有拒绝CTRL+C犯贱动作
唯爱一萌813594
My dear friend: Thank you for sanding me the gift when I was ill.I like it very much.When I received the gift I was really moved.I want to say "Thank you " so I write the letter.My dear friend,I think you are the best for me in the world! I hope when I am well I can go to see you !And I hope we are friends forever! 写的累死我了 呵呵 希望你能喜欢 我检查了 没有语法错误
扫描下载二维码Why did the rabbits want to_百度作业帮
Why did the rabbits want to
Why did the rabbits want to
白白小姐丶725
为什么兔子要比赛?
为什么兔子喜欢赛跑?不过应该放在具体语境,楼上的是本来的意思,你可以引申一下
为什么兔子们想要来一次赛跑 。鉴于你用的是过去式DID,我想我的翻译应该是对的。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 what did she say 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。