because any help would mean a lot to me作文什么意思

a mean person是什么意思_a mean person在线翻译_a mean person什么意思_a mean person的意思_a mean person的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
a mean person是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
a mean person是什么意思 a mean person在线翻译 a mean person什么意思 a mean person的意思 a mean person的翻译 a mean person的解释 a mean person的发音
a mean persona mean person 双语例句1. 1. These verbs are compared as they mean to succeed in causing a person to do or consent to something.&&&&这些动词在表达成功地使某人做或赞同某事的意思时是有区别的。2. Saying a bad word to the person doesn't mean anything to you, but if millions of people saying bad words to a person for a mistake will do a big deal with the person. It may destory one's life in a few minutes!&&&&对某个人说一句不好的话对你来说毫无影响,但是上百万的人因为一个错误都去说某个人不好的话,也许会在短短的几分钟内毁了那个人的一生!3. For+example, +if+someone+seems+to+be+more+articulate+than+you, +you+can+respond+in+one+of+two+ways:+You+can+be+upset+and+depressed+by+telling+yourself+that+you+should+be+as+articulate4+as+that+person, +or+you+can+recognize+and+accept+the+fact+that+there+are+probably+a+lot+of+people+out+there+who+are+more+articulate+than+you+at+certain+times+and+under+certain+circumstances+and+that+is+OK.+It+doesn`t+mean+a+thing+about+you.+Playing+theparison+game+is+a+dead+end+street.&&&&比如,某人的口才看上去比你好,你可能有两种反应:你可能变得不安和沮丧,告诉自己你也要有如那个人那般好的口才;或者,你能够认识到,可能有更多的人在特定的场合和时间口才很好,你能接受这个事实,觉得没什么,对你来说无关紧要。4. It would, however, be illogical to conclude that the word cannot, and does not, mean belief or faith in the Old Testament for it is clear that we cannot put trust in a person's promises without previously assenting to or believing in that person's claim to such confidence.&&&&但是它不符合逻辑的结论,认为这个词不能,也并不意味着信仰或信念,在旧约圣经,因为这是明确指出,我们不能把信任一个人的承诺,如果没有以前assenting或听信了那个人的要求这种信心的。5. 5. The external environment for residential Kyrgyzstan, and the internal layout of residential and Kyrgyzstan also are living in the Hitoyoshi Jhainei on Negage, wang wang added, liva if the external environment for fierce residential, residential internal layout is also fierce, you live in the Jhainei fierce and vicious person added, ca if the external environment for domestic and Kyrgyzstan, and the internal layout of residential terrible, I mean the people living in Jhainei to Kyrgyzstan after the fierce and only suitable for living a
if the external environment for residential fierce, and Residential internal layout of Kyrgyzstan, I mean the people living in Jhainei first after fierce Kyrgyzstan, suitable for living, and live longer, live in Jhainei the better of people.&&&&住宅的外部环境吉,住宅的内部布局也吉,则住在宅内之人吉上加吉,旺上加旺,适宜居住;若住宅的外部环境凶,住宅的内部布局也凶,则住在宅内之人凶上加凶,不能居住;若住宅的外部环境吉,而住宅的内部布局凶,则指住在宅内之人先吉后凶,只适合短时间内居住;若住宅的外部环境凶,而住宅的内部布局吉,则指住在宅内之人先凶后吉,适宜居住,并且住的时间越长,住在宅内之人则越好。6. 6. Both, for the most part, and by that I mean you have to be born with some sort of eye, some natural ability which allows you to see things in a different way than a non-artistic person.&&&&两者都有,我的意思是你必须拥有天生法眼和能力。这些东西能够让你从不同的角度去看问题而不是和没艺术细胞的人的一样。7. About ill will group sending is to point to, with group of hairs of own at hand software helps rival group hair comment, leave a message etc achieve let the other side offend regular, be forced to give the person of the bureau, have those who call loss every year, do not know the problem that is oneself, what still a person of low position is mean.&&&&关于恶意群发是指,用自己手头的群发软件来帮对手群发评论,留言等达到让对方触犯规则,被迫出局的人,每年都有喊冤的,不知是自己的问题,还是小人的卑鄙。8. He seems to mean that a proper apology may be necessary, but an excessive apology would generate doubt from others about the ability and competence of the person who is always ready to apologize.&&&&他似乎意味着一个适当的道歉,可能是必要的,但过多的道歉会产生约的能力和人谁是随时准备道歉怀疑别人的能力。9. Loving does not at first mean merging, surrendering or uniting with another person what would a union be for two people who are unclarified, unfinished, and still incoherent?&&&&爱的要义并不是什么倾心、献身或二人的结合(对于两个懵懂,糊涂的,不经事的两个人会是怎样的一种结合呢?10. I may have an irritating face, but not one of a person who is mean or violent.&&&&我或许长着一张很凶的脸,但我并不是一个崇尚暴力的人。11. a mean person是什么意思11. A writer is a person who cares what words mean, what they say, how they say it.&&&&&&作家關切的正是字詞的意義、字詞說的話,以及它們說話的方式。12. We shouldn't be like piggy, we should classically pursue, we didn't want to become a low class mean shameless of person, we should become 1 ring be be of hero.&&&&&&我们不应该像小猪一样,我们应该有高尚的追求,我们不要成为一个低级下流无耻的人,我们应该成为一个响当当的英雄。13. a mean person的解释13. But I mean something bigger than that: an assurance that I am, despite imperfections, a real, positive person; that somewhere in the sweeping, intricate pattern of people there is a special place where I can make myself fit.&&&&&&我指的是更大的帮助:即使身体有缺陷,我仍然是一个真正积极的人;即使在这个复杂,动荡的人际环境中,我仍然有自己创造的特殊的位置。14. That is part of it. But I mean something bigger than that: an assurance that I am, despite imperfections, a real, positive person; that somewhere in the sweeping, intricate pattern of people there is a special place where I can make myself fit.&&&&&&那只是自信的一部分,我指的是一些更大的事情:那就是坚信自己虽然有缺陷,却是一个真正有进取心的人;坚信在芸芸众生错综复杂的格局当中,一定有一个特殊的位置供我立足。15. Loving gdoes not at first mean merging, surrendering, and uniting with another person(for what would a union be of two ppl who are unclarified, unfishied, and still incoherent), it`s a high inducement for the indivdual to ripen, to become sth in himself, to become world, to become world in himself for the sake of another person; it`s a great, demanding claim on him, sth that chooses hime and calls him to vast distances.&&&&&&对于个人,爱是一种在成熟的过程中所迸发出来的激情,让人去完善自身,去完成一个世界,是为另一个人完成一个自我的世界。这是一个崇高而又艰钜厄任务,要用鉴定的信念召唤着远方。16. But raise now the eyes four Wang-kus Chinese and Foreign have how much hero one a long distance of 败 of hero because was injury secretly by the mean person, refuse to close eyes in death&&&&&&但现在看来,中外有多少英雄失败的例子,因为他们都被小人暗杀了,死不瞑目17. 17. I do not mean that the feelings with which a person is regarded by others, ought not to be in any way affected by his self-regarding qualities or deficiencies.&&&&&&我的意思并不是说,无论某人个人方面的品质或缺陷怎样,他人对他的观感都不应受到影响。18. However, simply casting a Curse spell doesn't mean that a person is using the Dark Arts.&&&&&&然而,只是施一个有诅咒性质的咒语并不意味着这个人使用了黑魔法。19. 19. Some people mean no more by it than a person who attempts to live a good life.&&&&&&有些人用它不过是指称那些想过个好生活的人。20. a mean person的近义词20. These verbs mean to disturb or disquiet a person so as to evoke moderate anger.&&&&&&这些动词的意思是打搅或扰乱某人使之生气。a mean person 单语例句a mean person的解释1. Any person may mean a person inside the Liaison Office, or a bystander.2. But she points out that integration doesn't mean that one should change into a Chinese person.3. But it does not mean that teachers can make fun of or demean a person or group of persons to clarify their points.4. Keeping a sober mind during these times of economic gloom does not necessarily mean a person or government is being pessimistic.5. However, sometimes a person who appears to be mean and threatening is really not so bad.6. In the long run, temporary material shortages do not mean the failure of a marriage or a person's existence.7. Just because a person's not abusing drugs or alcohol doesn't mean they're healthy.8. Scallops served in a shell were fresh and tender, but one per person is a bit mean.9. Here I try to figure out how does a Chinese person interpret Carmen, what does the story mean to him?a mean person是什么意思,a mean person在线翻译,a mean person什么意思,a mean person的意思,a mean person的翻译,a mean person的解释,a mean person的发音,a mean person的同义词,a mean person的反义词,a mean person的例句,a mean person的相关词组,a mean person意思是什么,a mean person怎么翻译,单词a mean person是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 They didn’t have books. A. some B. much C. any D. a lot——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
They didn’t have books. A. some B. much C. any D. a lot 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。&&&& I have a love-hate feeling with 8 o'clock classes. I like to get started that early, but most students don't. They usually came in late and looked sleepy at that hour. &&&& One day I was really angry at it. I was excited about the history lesson, but no one else seemed to be. I wrote things on the blackboard. I moved around the room. I told stories. I tried humor (幽默). It was useless. Their looks didn't seem to change. I was frustrated. &&&& I forgot to keep time. I was going to talk more when I looked down at my watch. It was already two minutes past the end of class. So I just ended suddenly and soon the students began to pick up their book bags and rushed out the door on their way to another class. &&&& While I was watching them leaving, I put away my own books, notes and papers. I took them up and stepped out into the hall. I was tired and a bit sad. I had put everything I knew into that class and it had not seemed to work. Then, as I started across the hall to my nearby office, a student came out the back door of the classroom and caught up with me. &&&& Randy sat at the back of the classroom. I thought he wanted to ask why I didn't correct their exam papers or maybe he wanted to ask for leave or… It was none of that. With his eyes sparkling (闪烁), Randy said,"This is the first time I've not wanted a college class to end." &&&& The tiredness lifted. I had done better than I thought. I don't know if Randy will ever understand how much he did for me that day. 1. The students usually came in late for 8 o'clock classes because __________. A. they didn't like the teachers of 8 o'clock classes B. they didn't understand the contents (内容) of the classes C. they didn't like to get started that early D. they didn't have any interest in the history lesson 2. I did what I could that morning to ___________. A. tell them to make notes B. show that I was a history teacher C. talk as much as possible D. make my class more interesting 3. I stopped talking suddenly because _________. A. I had to look at my watch B. the students had to go to another class C. I was tired but pleased D. the students were picking up things 4. When Randy came up to me, I thought ___________. A. he might have some excuse for what B. he did in class he wanted to help me carry things to my office C. he had left something in the classroom D. he would bring me something to eat 5. What did Randy's words mean to me? A. He encouraged me a lot. B. He was my best friend. C. He was a top student. D. He wanted to quarrel with me.
  I have a love-hate feeling with 8 o'clock classes.I like to get started that early, but most students don't.They usually came in late and looked sleepy at that hour.
  One day I was really angry at it.I was excited about the history lesson, but no one else seemed to be.I wrote things on the blackboard.I moved around the room.I told stories.I tried humor(幽默).It was useless.Their looks didn’t seem to change.I was frustrated.
  I forgot to keep time.I was going to talk more when I looked down at my watch.It was already two minutes past the end of class.So I just ended suddenly and soon the students began to pick up their book bags and rushed out the door on their way to another class.
  While I was watching them leaving, I put away my own books, notes and papers.I took them up and stepped out into the hall.I was tired and a bit sad.I had put everything I knew into that class and it had not seemed to work.Then, as I started across the hall to my nearby office, a student came out the back door of the classroom and caught up with me.
  Randy sat at the back of the classroom.I thought he wanted to ask why I didn't correct their exam papers or maybe he wanted to ask for leave or…It was none of that.With his eyes sparkling(闪烁), Randy said, “This is the first time I've not wanted a college class to end.”
  The tiredness lifted.I had done better than I thought.I don’t know if Randy will ever understand how much he did for me that day.
The students usually came in late for 8 o’clock classes because ________.
they didn’t like the teachers of 8 o’clock classes
they didn’t understand the contents(内容)of the classes
they didn’t like to get started that early
they didn’t have any interest in the history lesson
I did what I could that morning to ________.
tell them to make notes
show that I was a history teacher
talk as much as possible
make my class more interesting
I stopped talking suddenly because ________.
I had to look at my watch
the students had to go to another class
I was tired but pleased
the students were picking up things
When Randy came up to me, I thought ________.
he might have some excuse for what he did in class
he wanted to help me carry things to my office
he had left something in the classroom
he would bring me something to eat
What did Randy’s words mean to me?
He encouraged me a lot.
He was my best friend.
He was a top student.
He wanted to quarrel with me.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号He didn’t get any help ,——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
He didn’t get any help , 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
"I didn’t hear them call my name," explained Shelley Hennig to Active Teens (AT) as she talked about that exciting moment on national television when she won the honor of Miss Teen USA 2004. "Are you ready?" is what she heard. Then she said, "I shook my head no, and then they said ‘yes’ and it was announced again."It was four days after that life changing moment for the seventeen-year-old high school student from Destrehan, Louisiana—she was still on cloud nine."I was so shocked! I never believed that it could actually really happen." Present in the audience that day were: her mother and father, older brother, her friends, and her dance teacher.Understanding why members of her family and her friends would be there, AT asked why her dance teacher had traveled so far to see her compete(比赛)."She’s always been my role model. I’ve danced with her since I was six. She’s been through so many difficulties and came through them all. I’ve learned to get over bad life’s experiences and learned how to move on because of her."One of those bad life’s experiences for Shelley happened three years ago when her brother Brad was killed in a drunk driving accident. He was 18. She found writing helped her get through the hard days. She said, "I write a lot about my brother. I write a lot, a lot, a lot...” As Miss Louisiana Teen, she traveled around the state speaking to teens about the dangers of drinking and driving. In her role as Miss Teen USA, Shelley will continue to speak to youth about safe driving, in addition to(除…之外) many other things to help the youth.When AT asked Miss Teen USA if she had any advice for our readers, she said, "Don’t let anyone change you. Hang out with people that make you feel good about yourself. That way, it is easy to be yourself."【小题1】What do the words “on cloud nine” in Paragraph 2 probably mean?A.hard to believeB.hard to forgetC.very happyD.very satisfied【小题2】Shelley’ dance teacher was present in her competition mainly because _______.A.she just expected to help Shelly to move onB.she wanted to stay with Shelly when in needC.she experienced as many difficulties as ShellyD.she played an important role in Shelly’s life【小题3】 How many children did the Hennigs have according to the text?A.1.B.2.C.3.D.4.【小题4】What happened to Shelly before 2004 according to the passage?A.She wrote to her brother to get through difficulties.B.She succeeded in competing for Miss Louisiana Teen.C.She had his younger brother killed in a car accident. D.She gave kids and teens suggestions about road safety.【小题5】If you are asked to find a proper title for the passage, you choose_________.A.Miss Teen USA 2004B.A life changing eventC.Never to lose yourselfD.Bad experiences help
&&I didn’t hear them call my name,&explained Shelley Hennig to Active Teens (AT) as she talked about that excitingmoment on national television when she won the honor of Miss Teen USA 2004.&Are you ready?& is what she heard. Then she said, &I shook myhead no, and then they said ‘yes’ and it was announced again.&It was four days after that life changingmoment for the seventeen-year-old high school student from Destrehan,Louisiana—she was still on cloud nine.&I was so shocked! I never believed thatit could actually really happen.& Present in the audience that day were:her mother and father, older brother, her friends, and her dance teacher.Understanding why members of her family andher friends would be there, AT asked why her dance teacher had traveled so farto see her compete(比赛).&She’salways been my role model. I’ve danced with her since I was six. She’s beenthrough so many difficulties and came through them all. I’ve learned to getover bad life’s experiences and learned how to move on because of her.&One of those bad life’s experiences forShelley happened three years ago when her brother Brad was killed in a drunkdriving accident. He was 18. She found writing helped her get through the harddays. She said, &I write a lot about my brother. I write a lot, a lot, alot...” As Miss Louisiana Teen, she traveled aroundthe state speaking to teens about the dangers of drinking and driving. In herrole as Miss Teen USA, Shelley will continue to speak to youth about safedriving, in addition to(除…之外) many other things to help the youth.When AT asked Miss Teen USA if she had anyadvice for our readers, she said, &Don’t let anyone change you. Hang outwith people that make you feel good about yourself. That way, it is easy to beyourself.&1.What do the words “on cloud nine” inParagraph 2 probably mean?A. hard to believe&&&&&&B. hard to forgetC. very happy&&&&&&D. very satisfied2.Shelley’ dance teacher was present in hercompetition mainly because _______.A. she just expected to help Shelly to moveonB. she wanted to stay with Shelly when inneedC. she experienced as many difficulties asShellyD. she
Shelly’s life3. How many children did the Hennigs haveaccording to the text?A.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 2.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C.3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. 4.4.What happened to Shelly before 2004according to the passage?A. She wrote to her brother to get throughdifficulties.B. She succeeded in competing for Miss LouisianaTeen.C. She had his younger brother killed in a caraccident. D. She gave kids and teens suggestions aboutroad safety.5.If you are asked to find a proper title forthe passage, you choose_________.A. Miss Teen USA 2004&&&&&&&&&& B.A life changing eventC. Never to lose yourself&&&&&&&&&& D.Bad experiences help&
"I didn’t hear them call my name," explained Shelley Hennig to Active Teens (AT) as she talked about that exciting moment on national television when she won the honor of Miss Teen USA 2004. "Are you ready?" is what she heard. Then she said, "I shook my head no, and then they said ‘yes’ and it was announced again."It was four days after that life changing moment for the seventeen-year-old high school student from Destrehan, Louisiana—she was still on cloud nine."I was so shocked! I never believed that it could actually really happen." Present in the audience that day were: her mother and father, older brother, her friends, and her dance teacher.Understanding why members of her family and her friends would be there, AT asked why her dance teacher had traveled so far to see her compete(比赛)."She’s always been my role model. I’ve danced with her since I was six. She’s been through so many difficulties and came through them all. I’ve learned to get over bad life’s experiences and learned how to move on because of her."One of those bad life’s experiences for Shelley happened three years ago when her brother Brad was killed in a drunk driving accident. He was 18. She found writing helped her get through the hard days. She said, "I write a lot about my brother. I write a lot, a lot, a lot...” As Miss Louisiana Teen, she traveled around the state speaking to teens about the dangers of drinking and driving. In her role as Miss Teen USA, Shelley will continue to speak to youth about safe driving, in addition to(除…之外) many other things to help the youth.When AT asked Miss Teen USA if she had any advice for our readers, she said, "Don’t let anyone change you. Hang out with people that make you feel good about yourself. That way, it is easy to be yourself."小题1:What do the words “on cloud nine” in Paragraph 2 probably mean?A.hard to believeB.hard to forgetC.very happyD.very satisfied小题2:Shelley’ dance teacher was present in her competition mainly because _______.A.she just expected to help Shelly to move onB.she wanted to stay with Shelly when in needC.she experienced as many difficulties as ShellyD.she played an important role in Shelly’s life小题3: How many children did the Hennigs have according to the text?A.1.B.2.C.3.D.4.小题4:What happened to Shelly before 2004 according to the passage?A.She wrote to her brother to get through difficulties.B.She succeeded in competing for Miss Louisiana Teen.C.She had his younger brother killed in a car accident. D.She gave kids and teens suggestions about road safety.小题5:If you are asked to find a proper title for the passage, you choose_________.A.Miss Teen USA 2004B.A life changing eventC.Never to lose yourselfD.Bad experiences help
&I didn’t hear them call my name,& explained Shelley Hennig to Active Teens (AT) as she talked about that exciting moment on national television when she won the honor of Miss Teen USA 2004. &Are you ready?& is what she heard. Then she said, &I shook my head no, and then they said ‘yes’ and it was announced again.&It was four days after that life changing moment for the seventeen-year-old high school student from Destrehan, Louisiana—she was still on cloud nine.&I was so shocked! I never believed that it could actually really happen.& Present in the audience that day were: her mother and father, older brother, her friends, and her dance teacher.Understanding why members of her family and her friends would be there, AT asked why her dance teacher had traveled so far to see her compete(比赛).&She’s always been my role model. I’ve danced with her since I was six. She’s been through so many difficulties and came through them all. I’ve learned to get over bad life’s experiences and learned how to move on because of her.&One of those bad life’s experiences for Shelley happened three years ago when her brother Brad was killed in a drunk driving accident. He was 18. She found writing helped her get through the hard days. She said, &I write a lot about my brother. I write a lot, a lot, a lot...” As Miss Louisiana Teen, she traveled around the state speaking to teens about the dangers of drinking and driving. In her role as Miss Teen USA, Shelley will continue to speak to youth about safe driving, in addition to(除…之外) many other things to help the youth.When AT asked Miss Teen USA if she had any advice for our readers, she said, &Don’t let anyone change you. Hang out with people that make you feel good about yourself. That way, it is easy to be yourself.&1.What do the words “on cloud nine” in Paragraph 2 probably mean?A.hard to believeB.hard to forgetC.very happyD.very satisfied2.Shelley’ dance teacher was present in her competition mainly because ______.A.she just expected to help Shelly to move onB.she wanted to stay with Shelly when in needC.she experienced as many difficulties as ShellyD.she played an important role in Shelly’s life3.How many children did the Hennigs have according to the text?A.1B.2C.3D.44.What happened to Shelly before 2004 according to the passage?A.She wrote to her brother to get through difficultiesB.She succeeded in competing for Miss Louisiana TeenC.She had his younger brother killed in a car accidentD.She gave kids and teens suggestions about road safety5.If you are asked to find a proper title for the passage, you choose______.A.Miss Teen USA 2004B.A life changing eventC.Never to lose yourselfD.Bad experiences help
Although I didn’t have any interest in being a school bus driver, I became one. Many years later, I was still working on the school bus. There are so many good reasons. Firstly, the talk brought me different kinds of information. I also got to hear all the family secrets of the newcomers. I have a toy bear who was a great comforter(安慰者) for the little ones. The kids got to look after him on the trip to school and he waited patiently for them to get on for the trip home. Our bus would often pass a place where we could see some alpacas (羊驼) in front of a farm house. Little Michael would cry excitedly from the seat, “Look, Miss! Look at the camels!” He used to put his head out of the bus window. When I warned him that a little insect would come into his nose if he wasn’t careful, he smartly gave up the habit.I remember a little girl got on the bus one morning 5 years ago and sobbed(抽泣) all the way to school. We arrived at the school gate. As she waited to get down the bus, she threw her arms around my neck and cried that her grandfather had died the night before.A school bus driver needs to keep one eye on the road and the other on the mirror to watch what the little ones are doing down the back.Now, it’s important to think how many lives I’ve been responsible(负责的) for, and how many kilometers I’ve driven in order to get my passengers home safely during the 20 years. I’ve enjoyed it, but it’s time to rest and park my school bus.小题1:When did the writer begin to be a school bus driver?A.5 years ago.B.10 years ago.C.20 years ago.D.30 years ago.小题2:What does the underlined word “them” in the first paragraph refer to (所指)?A.toy bearsB.kidsC.school busesD.secrets小题3:Which of the following is TRUE?A.Children didn’t like the driver.B.The driver likes the job all the time.C.The little girl was excited at seeing the camels.D.Children sometimes talked about their family secrets on the bus.小题4:The writer didn’t give up her job because&&&&&&&&.A.driving was her hobbyB.children made her valuableC.drivers were paid wellD.children loved her toy bear小题5:What may the writer’s future plan be?A.She decides to stop the job.B.She tries to go on driving.C.She wants to have a holiday.D.She hopes to help more kids.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 mean的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信