翻译北京昨天下午千人砸车踢完足球后我感觉很累

翻译英语句子:你上周末干什么了?我去踢足球了。 你们上周末干什么了?我们去沙滩了。 她上周末干什么了, 翻译英语句子:你上周末干什么
翻译英语句子:你上周末干什么了?我去踢足球了。 你们上周末干什么了?我们去沙滩了。 她上周末干什么了 她做作业了。他上周末干什么?他看电影去了。他们丁耽弛甘佾仿崇湿搐溅上周末干什么了?他们去打网球了。 11-5-1 翻译英语句子:你上周末干什么了?我去踢足球了。 你们上周末干什么了?我们去沙滩了。 她上周末干什么了
What did you do last week?I played football.What did 丁耽弛甘佾仿崇湿搐溅you do last week?We went to the beach.What did she do last week?She did homework.What did he do last week?He went to see the film.What did they do last week?They played tennis.
What did you do last weekend?I am playing foo丁耽弛甘佾仿崇湿搐溅tball.What did you doing last weekend?We went to the beach.What did her last weekend.
She does her homework.What does he do last weekend?He sees a movie.What do they do last weekend?They play tennis.
What did you do last weekend? I went to play football. What did you do last weekend? We went to the sandy beach.What did she do last weekend? She did her homework.What did he do last weekend? He went to see a movie.What did they do last weekend? They went to play
She did her homework.What did he do last weekend?He went to see a film.What did they do last weekend?Thay went to play tennis.翻译英语句子上周六的下午,我和我的朋友们踢足球了.露西,你周末过得怎么样?
臆躠04CC罖
I played soccer with my friend in the afternoon last weekend Lucy ,how was your weekend?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译我经常看见他在星期日下午踢足球_百度知道
翻译我经常看见他在星期日下午踢足球
翻译哪种语言
I usually see him play football at sunday afternoon.
I often see him play football on Sunday afternoon
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译内容是:最近感觉好累啊,在学校踢足球累的不行,,生活中的压力也越来越大,好想能有一天可以好好休息下,让自己放松放松,但是每次一放假就要在家里补习,感觉生活的内容变的好无味,如果所有的事都能像自己想象的那般就好了,真希望妈妈能放我一天假,让我出去玩,我回去后也不会问我去做什么了~意思差不多就行了,希望有人帮我翻译下,
楼上都是翻译器,我汗…… = =翻译如下:Feeling so tired lately. So tired playing football at school and there is increasing pressure in life. I really wish to have a day where I can rest completely and relax, but whenever the holiday starts I have to study at home. Life is so boring this way. If everything can be as good as I imagine, how good would that be? I really wish that Mum would let me take a break for a day, and let me go out, and not ask me what I did when I go back home.希望对你有帮助~天上~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译大哥大姐帮帮我把这段话“我很喜欢踢足球,虽然我踢足球的时间不是很长,但我很厉害.真的”翻译一下``谢谢```我真的很需要你们的帮助`
I like playing football and truely do well in this game,although I do not have a long history of playing it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 在昨天下午 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信