they are ()her to the patk.括号里面填什么a,taking overb,car

将打括号的填起来1、I want to be (),so I am going to practice tennis every day.2、my cousin joy wants to be a science teacher,so she ()3、her brother wants to be a singer,so ()4、those boys want to be scientists,so ()5、my friends want (),so ()
土狗基地奨b
a tennis player2 is going to study science very carefully3 he is going to practice singing4 they are going to study science hard5 to be cooks they are going to go to a cooking school
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Where (_)the car (_)?A\is make B\are make C\was make D\are made我总觉得一个都不对哈Be quiet,boys.The baby has(_)A\asleep B\fallen sleep C\sleep D\been sleepShe is used to(_)her hair longA\put on B\wearing C\dress D\have做题经常看见used to出现,顺便讲解下它.People choose names like Slex because the name isA\well known B\well knowC\known well D\know wellThe cup is filled (with / of )water.I can (_)swim(_)skate.Can you teach me?A\either..or...B\not only..but also...C\both...and...D\neither...nor...It's her first visit (_) Beijing.to of in aboutHe reminds me (_)his brother.to of with andthis is your jeans.put (_) onit them
D\are made B\fallen sleep be used to 过去习惯于...A\well known The cup is filled (with) water.D\neither...nor...It's her first visit (in) Beijing.remind of put it on.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码they are ()her to the patk.括号里面填什么a,taking b,car_百度知道
they are ()her to the patk.括号里面填什么a,taking b,car
y,c,with,d for
ataking他们正把她带到(are taking)公园去。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询