请大神请帮我找一下看一下 到底是哪儿错了

匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。请大神帮我看一下哪里错了,鼠标经过没有反应
&html&&head& &title&透明度变换&/title& &meta charset="utf-8"& &style type="text/css"&
padding: 0
width: 300
height: 200
background:
/*filter: alpha(opacity:30);*/
opacity: 0.3;
margin-right: 20
} &/style& &script type="text/javascript"&
window.onload=function() {
var oDiv=document.getElementsByTagName('div');
for(var i=0;i&oDiv.i++){
//oDiv[i].opacity=0.3;
oDiv[i].onmouseover=function(){
startOver(this,0.9);
oDiv[i].onmouseout=function(){
startOver(this,0.3);
function startOver(obj,iTarget){
var obj.timer=
obj.timer=setInterval(function(){
var speed=(iTarget-obj.style.opacity)/8;
speed=speed&0?Math.ceil(speed):Math.floor(speed);
if (obj.style.opacity==iTarget) {
clearInterval(obj.timer);
obj.style.opacity=obj.style.opacity+
} &/script&&/head&&body& &div &&/div& &div &&/div& &div &&/div& &div &&/div&&/body&&/html&
写下你的评论...
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved | 京ICP备 号-2小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
NAMD报错,请大神帮我看一下为什么?
运行NAMD做分子动力学模拟出现如下错误:
TCL: Running for 2500000 steps
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 2684!
ERROR: C simulation has become unstable.
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 2370!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 2244!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 1362!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 146!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 1246!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 625!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 1761!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 1796!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 68!
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 739!
ERROR: E see error messages above.
北京学而思教育科技有限公司 地址:北京市海淀区北三环甲18号中鼎大厦A座1层102室 电话:010-扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems very obvious that the Internet is one of those inventions.But like acoin has two sides,the Internet also bring both positive and negative influence.As we know:in the old days,if you were far away from home----- perhaps study or work outside----- and you want to know how was your family numbers or you want toshare your days,moods with them,you may need to wait for months even years toget letters from home,but now thanks to the Internet all those just need a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow each other,it help people keep in touch with friends and family.Even though,the Internet makes communicate more conveniently,but it also bring negative influence,such as computer games----especially for teen-agers---- always waste to much time.Students absent their classes just for going to the Internet bar.It even has many unsavory material available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have love-hate relationship with the Internet,I would like to say:theInternet was still a useful invent,it just need rational management.
lioiaolyscz164
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
第一句没错,下面有错的地方都用中括号括起来改过了..In my opinion,modern life [is] always [changed] by new scientific and technological inventions,[and] it seems very [obviously] that the Internet is one of those inventions.But [as] a coin has two sides,the Internet also [brings] both positive and negative [influences].----- perhaps [studying] or [working] outside----- and you [wanted] to know how was your family numbers or you [wanted] to share your days [and] moods with them,you [might] need to wait for months even years to get letters from home[.But] now thanks to the Internet [,] all [you need is just] a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow[?] each other,it [helps] people keep in touch with friends and family.[The] Internet makes [communication] more [convenient],but it also [brings] negative [influences.For examples,some people always waste too much time on computer games,especially teenagers.] Students [are] absent [from] their classes just for going to the Internet bar.[There are even] many unsavory [materials] available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have [a] love-hate relationship with the Internet[.] I would like to say:the Internet [is] still a useful [invention],[and] it just [needs] rational management.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bring要加S,推荐一个改作文的网址WWW.PIGAI.ORG
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮我找一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信