四年级英语作文:my farourite book约100字100万左右买什么车好

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my favourite book九年级英语作文一定要有100字
乱毛大神85
I like reading,so I love many diffe rent kinds of books very much,because they not only broaden my horizons(视野)but also give me inspiration(灵感).
Up to now I have read a lot of books, for example,magazines,novels and storybooks and so on.But one of the books that I like best is My Life Story.It was created(创作)by an American writer—Helen Keller(海伦·凯勒)in 1902.She was a blind(盲的),deaf(聋的)and dumb(哑的)person.In the book,she wrote that she had not been able to see,hear or speak since the age of one year and seven months.This unusual thing made her very sad.When she was seven years old,she knew Miss Sullivan(沙利文),her good teacher.Helen was getting happier every day.Then,Miss Sullivan helped her learn how to write English words.At first,Miss Sullivan wrote some words on Helen’s hands with her own fingers again and again.Helen was a very diligent girl.Because of this,she tried as much as possible to remember words.After that,she wrote and published(出版)many famous works.My Life Story is one of them .
My Life Story described her hard struggle to become an outstanding(著名的)writer and educationist(教育家)of the world.
It shows us a universal(普遍的)truth:“Nothing is difficult if you put your heart intoit!”This is why I like it best.What about you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
My&Favourite&Book
My&Favourite&Book
分类:&& 更新:&& 来源:网络
My&Favourite&Book
&&& My favourite book is Harry Potter.It’s one of my favourite sparetime readings and it’s written by J. K. Rowling. She had the idea about Harry Potter when she was on train, “Harry just walked into my head.” She said later. She started writing the first edition of Harry Potter the next day.&&& Harry Potter is a magical school student who wears glasses and has no parents, now he is 16 years old. He is very brave and known by everyone because he is the only person who will not die by devil. At school, he has two good friends, they are Rone and Henry.&&& When read the book my first time, I feel very exciting and interesting. So I read it again and again, each time I have different feelings, sometimes I even feel as if I’ &&& m one of Potter’s partners. Now there are seven edition of Harry Potter published and they are very popular with young students. Books about Harry Potter have sold millions of copies all over the world.
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
初中英语作文相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文 My Farourite Subjects
We have many subjects at school,such as Chinese,maths,English,music and PE.My favorite subject is PE,because PE is very interesting.We
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
小学四年级英语作文两篇-我最爱的书 My Favourite Book
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
小学四年级英语作文两篇-我最爱的书 My Favourite Book
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 100元左右的实用礼品 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信