we are very happy____myhappyschool有字幕

英语翻译Hi,we are very glad to have you here with us,we appreciate it very much.with you here teaching us,our english skills will certainly improve.we hope that you will like the environment and studying atmosphere here at our school,and once aga_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Hi,we are very glad to have you here with us,we appreciate it very much.with you here teaching us,our english skills will certainly improve.we hope that you will like the environment and studying atmosphere here at our school,and once aga
英语翻译Hi,we are very glad to have you here with us,we appreciate it very much.with you here teaching us,our english skills will certainly improve.we hope that you will like the environment and studying atmosphere here at our school,and once again we are very happy to have you here.
嗨.我们非常高兴你能和我们一起来来到这里.我们对此非常感激.有你在这里指导我们的英语学习,我们的英语能力一定能够得到提高.我们希望你会喜欢这里的环境和学习气氛.再一次对你能来到这里表示感激
你好!非常高兴你来到这里和我们一起,非常感谢!有你教我们,我们的英语能力肯定会提高。我们希望你喜欢我们学校的环境和学习气氛。再说一次,我们非常高兴你来这儿!
嗨,我们非常高兴与你在这里见面,我们非常感激。你在这里教学,我们的英语水平肯定会有所改善。我们希望你会喜欢我们学校的环境和学习氛围,并再次欢迎你的到来。
您好,我们非常高兴有你在这里与我们联系,对此我们非常感激。你在这里教学,我们的英语水平肯定会有所改善。我们希望你会喜欢我们学校的环境和学习氛围,并再次我们非常高兴有你在这里。
你好,很荣幸能够邀请到你,我们非常感激。有你教我们英语,我们的英语技能一定灰提高。我们希望你会喜欢我们学校的换将和学习氛围。再一次表达我们对您诚挚的欢迎!
嗨,我们非常高兴您能来我们这儿,我们非常感激你在这里教我们用了,我们一定会improve.英语技能,我们希望你能喜欢这里的环境和学习氛围,在我们学校,又一次,我们非常高兴您能来我们这儿。Children is day 急On June 1st day,all children are very happy.On that day ,we don‘t go to school.Most of the children will go to the park.In the park,some children are flying kites,some are playing football,and some are playing a game.In the sky,t_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Children is day 急On June 1st day,all children are very happy.On that day ,we don‘t go to school.Most of the children will go to the park.In the park,some children are flying kites,some are playing football,and some are playing a game.In the sky,t
Children is day 急On June 1st day,all children are very happy.On that day ,we don‘t go to school.Most of the children will go to the park.In the park,some children are flying kites,some are playing football,and some are playing a game.In the sky,there are a lot of kites.But there is only once a year we will have this happy festival.I think Children‘s Day is the most important holiday for the children.Because everybody has fun on that day!
6月1日,所有的孩子都很开心.在那天,我们不上学.大部分的孩子们就会去公园.在公园里,有的孩子是放风筝,一些人在踢足球,还有一些在玩游戏.在天空中,有很多的风筝.但只有一年一次,我们将会有这快乐的节日.我认为孩子们的一天是最重要的节日给孩子们.因为每个人都有爱好在那一天!最新2013年高考英语短文改错专题训练及解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
最新2013年高考英语短文改错专题训练及解析
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢看看我的作文写得对不对My dayI get up very early today ,because I have to help my mom doing housework .After it,I have breakfast.Then I go to school to have lessons.In the afternoon ,I invite my good friend Tom to my home.We play football ._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
看看我的作文写得对不对My dayI get up very early today ,because I have to help my mom doing housework .After it,I have breakfast.Then I go to school to have lessons.In the afternoon ,I invite my good friend Tom to my home.We play football .
看看我的作文写得对不对My dayI get up very early today ,because I have to help my mom doing housework .After it,I have breakfast.Then I go to school to have lessons.In the afternoon ,I invite my good friend Tom to my home.We play football .We are very happy.I opten do my homework in the evening,so I do my homework today evening.After dinner,I watch TV.What a happy day!
动词全部用用过去时态 help my mom doing -help my mom do opten -often so I do my homework today evening.-so I do my homework today evening as usual
全部改成过去式often拼错了today evening,没这种说法
My life in a day I got up very early today ,because I had to help my mom do housework .After that, I had breakfast.Then I went to school to have lessons.In the afternoon ,I invited my good friend...
您可能关注的推广I’m happy to hear that we are going to have a school trip
__________ in November.
I’m happy to hear that we are going to have a school trip
__________ in November.
A.sometimes
B.sometime
C.some time
D.some times
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
__________ in November.
__________ in November.
A.sometimes
B.sometime
C.some time
D.some times
__________ in November.
I’m happy to hear that we are going to have a school trip& __________ in November.
A.sometimes
B.sometime
C.some time
D.some times
sometimes“有时”;sometime“某时”;some time“(将来或过去的)一段时间”;some times“几次”。句意“听到11月的某天我们将有一次郊游,我很高兴。”根据句意用sometime。故选B。}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are happy family 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信