英语作文怎么写,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时

英语作文,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时
英语作文,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时
我的五一计划(My plan for may day)On May 1sh,I'm going to my grandmother's home.I think that must be very significative.Because she is too old to visit me and my parents,and she must be very have in mind our.I will go for a walk with my grandmother and buy she some summer wears.they must fit her like best.Of course ,I don't think that is a easy work!So it must takes me many time.After shopping,we will have a good rest and have lunch in my grandmother's home.And then,I will clean the home with my grandmother.At last,I go home.Of course,I must finish my homewolk.我不好意思哈,帮你弄了篇范文英语作文,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时_百度知道
英语作文,我的五一计划怎么写 用一般将来时
提问者采纳
It was very exciting.I was very happyI had a long holiday for May Day , I went to the zoo to see lovely animals. Secondly I went for a trip with my parents, I held a party and invited some of my best friends to visit my house. After that. I also watched lots of carton films at home. And then. I enjoyed myself, because I could do anything I want. My mother bought a lot of tasty foods for us. I like my May Day, we also took many photos on the party. We played very happy. I went to the sea world to see beautiful fishes, we went to Linxia to visit my grandparents and to eat minoritys foods.During those days, they were wonderful.I like the holiday. At first. We rode horse on the grassland and had a fun with local children. That was very interesting
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五一劳动节英语作文200字:五一劳动节计划
来源:  【】 
  On May 1sh, I‘m going to my grandmother‘s home.I think that must be very significative.Because she is too old to visit me and my parents, and she must be very have in mind our.  I will go for a walk with my grandmother and buy she some summer wears.they must fit her like best. Of course , I don‘t think that is a easy work! So it must takes me many time.  After shopping, we will have a good rest and have lunch in my grandmother‘s home.  And then, I will clean the home with my grandmother.  At last, I go home.  Of course, I must finish my homewolk.
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-用一般将来时写一篇作文,题目是我的周末计划,50词,英语的,谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用一般将来时写一篇作文,题目是我的周末计划,50词,英语的,谢谢
用一般将来时写一篇作文,题目是我的周末计划,50词,英语的,谢谢
In this weekend, I have a plan, if tomorrow is a sunny day。Saturday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents。after lunch I have good friends and I go to the movies and football. At night, I can stay home and watch cartoons。Sunday, I will go fishing with dad. After that I will go home to do my homework。I hope this weekend I can live very happy!
eKAG5MDTATDTDTJDWTJ TN9JJJNZ}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信