阅读短文,回答问题sally and amy are twin sisters 纪录片.they loo

宿豫区学年度第一学期中测试七年级英语试题
当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>>>
&(满分 100 分&&& 时间 100 分钟)&一、听力(20分)&A. 选出你所听到的字母、字母组合或单词。(5分) &(&& )1.&A. j&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. g&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. k(&& )2.&A. a.m.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &B. p.m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. kg&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )3.&A. BBC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. PRC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. KFC(&& )4.&A. father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. brother(&& )5.&A. thirteen&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. fourteen&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. fifteen&B. 听句子,选择正确的应答。(5分) &(&& )1.&A. Hi, Alice.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. Alice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. Good morning.(&& )2.&A. Good evening.&&& &&&&& B. Good night.&&&&&&&&& &&& C. Good afternoon.(&& )3.&A. Yes, I am.&&&&&&&&& &&&& &B. Yes, she is.&&&&&&&&& &&& C. No. He's Peter.(&& )4.&A. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Bye-bye.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &C. Sit down, please.(&& )5.&A. Hello, Amy.&&&&&&& &&&&& B. She's Amy.&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Hello, I'm Amy.&C. 根据所听内容,选择正确的图片填在文中相应的空格处。(10分)&Look! This is my room. It's big and nice. There are some &&1&&& on the walls. Look at my &&&2&& . It's blue. It's nice. There's a big &&&3&& beside my bed. And there's&4&&& . Where are my &&&5___? Look! They are under the bed.&&二、字母、词汇&(15分) &A. 写出所给字母相应的大、小写。(2.5 分)&&&CM&&&&&&&&&& hk&&&&&&&&&&& usa&&&&&&&& &&&vip&&&&&&&&&& EG&B. 写出所有元音字母的大、小写。(2.5分)&C. 根据汉语或首字母提示用正确的词完成句子。(10分)&&& 1. My brother is ten, and I'm ____________(二十).2. There are seven ___________(手表)on the desk.3. Look at the_____________(孩子)! They're very lovely.4. There are many ___________(花儿) in the school garden.5. My blouse is &&&&&&&&&(橙色的).6. ---Tom, c______&the window,please.&& ---OK.7. ---Is your bag big?&&& ---No, it's very s_________.8. Lisa is from E___________, she's an English girl.9. ---Mum, where's my ball?&&& ---It's b___________ the door.10. ---Is this your car?&&& ---No, it's t________ car.&三、单项选择(15分) &(&& )1.&---Hello, Yang Ling. How are you?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& ---_______________.&&&&&&& A. Fine, thanks.&&&&& B. I'm nine.&&&&&& C. I'm Amy.&& &&&& D. I'm tall(&& )2.&Hi, I'm Sally. ______ my twin sister, Sue.&&&&&&&&& A. They're&&&&&&&& &&&& B. He's&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It is&&&& &&&&&&&&& &D. This is(&& )3.&---What's your aunt?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& ---She is____________.&&&&&&&&& A. a woman&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. a man&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a driver&&&&& &&&& D. helpful (&& )4.&---&&&&& is that tall boy?&& &&&&&&&&&&&& ---He's my classmate.&&&&&&&&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. Where&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Whose&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. Who(&& )5.&---Hi, Jill. Are you good friends?&& &&&&&&&&&&& &---Yes, _________.&&&&&&&&& A. I am&&&&&& && B. we are&&&&&&&& &C. we're&&&& &&& D. she is.(&& )6.&---How many _____are there in your school?&& &&&&&&&&&&&& ---Only one.&&&&&&&&& A. library&&& &&&& B. a library&&& &&&&C. libraries&&& &&&& D. any libraries(&& )7.&---Are there _____reading rooms in your school?&& &&&&&&&&&&&& ---Yes, there are.&&&&&&&&& A. some&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. any&& &&& &&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. an(&& )8.&---Sorry, I'm late.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&---_____________.&&&&&&&&& A. Fine.&&&&&&&&& B. Good&&&&&&&&& &C. Bye-bye.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Don't be late again.(&& )9. --- Is Peter __________cousin?&& &&&&&&&&&&&& ---Yes, he is.&&&&&&&&& A. Andy's&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. Andy&&&&&&& &&& C. Andys'&&&&&&&&&&& D. Andies(&& )10. --- Is there a poster on the wall?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& --- No, &&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&A. it isn't&&&&&&&&&& B. there isn't&&&&&&&& C. there is&&&&&& D. there aren't&&& (&& )11. ---&&&&& my cat?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---Look! It's in the middle of the garden.&&&&&&&&& A. What's&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Where's&&&& &&&&C. Who's&&&&& &&&& D. How's(&& )12. Look at my T-shirt! It ______white and blue.&&&&&&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. be&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. am(&& )13. ---What's ______the tree, Mum?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---Some birds.&&&&&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&& && B. between&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C. from&&&&&&& &&&& D. in(&& )14. ---What class are you in?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---I am in &&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&& A. class one&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. Class One&&&& &&& C. One Class&& &&&& D. Class one(&& )15. &&&& &Mike, and this is ______new bike.&&&&&&&&& A. He's, his&&&&&&& && B. She's, his&&&& &&& C. She's, her&&&&& D. He's, her&四、完形填空(10分) &&&& Look! What's in my hand? Yes. It's a photo && 1& &a girl. Who's&& 2&& & ? Do you know? She is & 3 && good friend. And her &&4&&& is Lily, L-I-L-Y, Lily. &&5&&& Lily a tall girl? No, she &&&6& &very tall. She's && 7& & short and thin girl. But she's very strong. Lily is&& 8& &. And I'm thirteen, too. Lily and I are&& 9& &. && 10& &is polite and helpful. All my classmates like(喜欢)her.&(&& )1. &&& A. of &&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. from&&&&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. on(&& )2.&&& A. the boy&&&&&&&&& &B. the man&&&&&& C. the girl&&&&&& & D. the woman(&& )3.&&& A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. my&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. I'm(&& )4.&&& A. friend&&&&&&&& && &B. bother&&&&&&&& &C. father&&&&&&&& & D. name(&& )5.&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Is&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. Are&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. are(&& )6.&&& A. isn't&&& &&&&& && & B. no&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. not&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. /(&& )7.&&& A. the&&&&&&&&&&&& && &B. an&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. some(&& )8.&&& A. eleven&&&&&&&&& &&B. twelve&&&&&& && C. fourteen&&&&&&& D. thirteen(&& )9.&&& A. classmates&&&& &B. sisters&&&&&&&&& C. brothers&&&&&& &D. classmate(&& )10.&A. Sally&&&&&&&&&& & && B. Alan&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Lily&&&&&&&&&& & D. Lucy&五、阅读理解(15分)&(A)&Look! This is a small room. There is a desk and a chair in it. In the wall there is a big window. The desk is beside the window. On the desk there are some books and a pencil box. The chair is in front of the desk. There are some CDs and a bag on it. The CDs are new. Whose room is it? It's Li Ping's. He's a good student.&阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。(5分)&(&& )1. Li Ping's room isn't big.(&& )2. The chair is behind the desk.(&& )3. The pencil box and the two balls are under the chair.(&& )4. The CDs are old.(&& )5. Li Ping is a boy and he's a good student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)&Hello! My name is Anna. I'm a Chinese girl. I have two good friends, Alice and Bob. They are twins. They're from America. Alice is tall, slim and helpful. She's 11 now. Look at the strong boy in the garden! He's Bob. He's between a man and a woman. The man is his father. He's on the left of Bob. He's a teacher. The woman is his mother. She's a nurse. She is very beautiful. Alice, Bob and their parents are very happy every day(每天).&阅读短文,选择正确答案。(10分) &(&& )6. Alice and Bob are Anna's __________.&&&&&& A. brothers&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. sisters&&&&&&&&&&& C. friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. twins(&& )7. Bob is a (an) &&&&&&&boy.&&&&&& A. Chinese&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&& C. American&&&&&&&& D. America.(&& )8. Bob is __________.&&&&&& A. fourteen&&&&&& B. thirteen&&&&&& C. twelve&&&&&&& D. eleven(&& )9. ---What's Alice's father? &&&&&&&&&&&& ---&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. A nurse.&&&&&& B. A teacher.&& &C. A doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A policeman.(&& )10. ---Where's Bob's mother? ---She's _____________Bob.&&&&&& A. on the right of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. on the left of&&&&& &C. behind &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. in the middle&六、选择适当的选项填在对话的空白,使其意思完整、正确。(10分)&&A: Hi, Jill.&&& 1&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B: Let me see. Oh, it's a hat.&A: &&&&&&&2&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B: No. My hat isn't red.&&A: &&&&&&&3&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Blue. Is it Mary's? Her hat is red. &A: Mary. Is this your hat?&&&&&&&&&& B: &&&&&&&&&4&&&&&&&&&&&& &A:&&&&&&& 5&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B: Thank you.&a. Is it your hat?&& b. What's that?&&& c. Oh, yes, it is.&d. What colour is your hat?&&& e. Here you are.&&&&七、按要求完成句子。(共5分。1-3题,0.5分/空,第4题1分)&1. I'm Helen.(改为同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&Helen.2. They're English policemen.(改为单数形式)&&&&&&&&&& &&is ___& __ English ____________.3. Our school has 30 classes.(改为同义句)&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&30 classes in our school.4. How old are you?(根据实际情况回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&八、书面表达(10分) &根&&&&& 据所给提示,用正确的内容完成下列英语短文"My School"&&&& &提示:学校大、美; 设施全:有许多教室,一个大图书馆、两个阅览室、一个大操场、好几个花园等;师生多,老师助人、学生懂礼,学校生活快乐,爱学校。&My school&&&&&& Hello! This is&&&&&&&&&&&& . It's&&&&&&&& . There are 800 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in it. There are four tall buildings in it, too. In the buildings, there are ____________________, ______________, _____________________ and a big playground. Our school is very beautiful. It has ______________. You can see many beautiful tress and flowers in the gardens. We have many _____________. They're very helpful. The students here are very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . We are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at school.I love my school.&
【上一篇】
【下一篇】把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Mi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Mi
把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Miss Li.Tom gets up at seven.They go to school everyday.They are families.Mr Smith is my art teacher.
This isn't my brother.It isn't his book.He isn't sad.He doesn't hasvea bag.They don't like red.Neither Mary nor Amy are sisters.I don't have breakfast every morning.Mary doesln't ikesmath.That isn't my brother.I am not happy.She doesn't have two sisters.His favorite teacher isn't Miss Li.Tom doesn't get up at seven.They don't go to school everyday.They aren't families.Mr Smith isn't my art teacher.
This isn't my brother.It isn't his book.He isn't sad.He doesn't have a bag.They don't like red.Mary and Amy aren't sisters.I don't have breakfast every morning.Mary ...
所有系动词后面加not不就得了!
This is not my brother2.that book dosen't his3.he dosen't sad4.he don't has a bag5.they don't like red6.mary and amy is't are sister7.l don't have breakfast every morning...把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Mi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Mi
把下列句子改成否定句.This ia my brother.It is his book.He is sad.He has a bag.They like red.Mary and Amy are sisters.I have breakfast every morning.Mary likes math.That is my brother.I am happy.She has two sisters.His favorite teacher is Miss Li.Tom gets up at seven.They go to school everyday.They are families.Mr Smith is my art teacher.
This is not my brother.It is not his book.He is not sad.He has not a bag.They do not like red.Mary and Amy are not sisters.I do not have breakfast every morning.Mary does not like math.That is not my brother.I am not happy.She has not two sisters.His favorite teacher is not Miss Li.Tom does not get up at seven.They do not go to school everyday.They are not families.Mr Smith is not my art teacher.
This isn't my brother.It isn't his book.He isn't sad.He doesn't have a bag.They don't like red.Mary and Amy aren't sisters.I don't have breakfast every morning.Mary ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 twin sisters 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信