关于周六骑自行车英语作文和踢足球的英语作文

假如你是Mike,根据图片提示,用英语写一篇小短文介绍一个你的周末计划.(看书,看电视,踢足球,游泳)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是Mike,根据图片提示,用英语写一篇小短文介绍一个你的周末计划.(看书,看电视,踢足球,游泳)
假如你是Mike,根据图片提示,用英语写一篇小短文介绍一个你的周末计划.(看书,看电视,踢足球,游泳)
I have a full weekend plan.Saturday morning, I will read some books that I like.And then after lunch I'll watch the animal world.On Sunday I'll go swimming with Tom,I can swim very well.I like playing football very much.In the afternoon I will play football一篇英语作文 假如你是john写一封信给你的朋友tom告诉他星期天你的活动7.00起床 7.30吃早饭 8.00 10.00弹钢琴 3.00踢足球 9.45 睡觉_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇英语作文 假如你是john写一封信给你的朋友tom告诉他星期天你的活动7.00起床 7.30吃早饭 8.00 10.00弹钢琴 3.00踢足球 9.45 睡觉
一篇英语作文 假如你是john写一封信给你的朋友tom告诉他星期天你的活动7.00起床 7.30吃早饭 8.00 10.00弹钢琴 3.00踢足球 9.45 睡觉
很高兴为你解答!以下为我按照您的要求手工写就的文章:Dear Tom,Tommorow is Saturday.I have a lot of things to do.I'll get up early at 7 o'clock and have breakfast at 7:30.After breakfast ,I'll do my homework from 8 to 10 am.Then I play the piano.In the afternoon I will play basketball with my friends.It's really exciting and wonderful for us.In the evening after supper,I'll watch TV with my family and go to be at a quarter to ten.It’ll really be a happy day.How about your plan on Saturday?Look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours Sincerely,John【英语牛人团】倾情奉献,手工搞定,质量可靠,
悬赏100分,给你写一篇。last weekend 英语小作文时间星期六活动踢足球和做作业星期天看往外祖父母_百度知道
last weekend 英语小作文时间星期六活动踢足球和做作业星期天看往外祖父母
my last weekend.     On last Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan park to play. First, we watched the flowers. Then, we climbed the mountains. Finally, we have flew the kite. We have played a morning. In the afternoon, we went to my grandparents' family to visit my grandparents. Except me, other family members talked a lot. I played outsi珐鸡粹课诔酒达旬惮莫de.In the evening,my parents and I took a train to go to Yanji to take part in a English Contest.     And on last Sunday,I went Yanji.I went to Yanji hotel to join the conpetation.I fell very happy.And at noon,we had lunch at KFC.The foods is tasty.I ate a lot.And in the afternoon,we went to the zoo to took some pictures.We played happily.And at three o'clock,we went home.I fell happy and tired.   What do you think of my last weekend?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在下个周六的上午我将要去钓鱼.下午,我要去游泳.星期天,我和好朋友去踢足球.我将会非常开心.把上面的句子翻译成英文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在下个周六的上午我将要去钓鱼.下午,我要去游泳.星期天,我和好朋友去踢足球.我将会非常开心.把上面的句子翻译成英文
在下个周六的上午我将要去钓鱼.下午,我要去游泳.星期天,我和好朋友去踢足球.我将会非常开心.把上面的句子翻译成英文
I am going fishing on next Saturday morning and I am going swimming in the afternoon.On next Sunday,I will play football with my good friends.I will have a good time.关于周六骑自行车和踢足球的英语作文_百度知道
关于周六骑自行车和踢足球的英语作文
the camera can not.We go to the zoo by bike. Animal are sleeping  Last Saturday, but the afternoon rain, today I am very tired and hungry, a lot of people, we have no umbrella, my father mother also went to the zoo, in the morning it was sunny in the morning, my parents took me to the zoo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球作文400字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信