it has a long necktail是什么意思

It’s so big.It has a long nose and a short tail.What is it?类似句型用It’s so big.It has a long nose and a short tail.What is it?
It's so cute.It has big eyes and a long tail.what is it..it's a cat~the answer to your question may be "an elephant.."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码and it has a long tail
它有一个长尾
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Oh, it has long ears and a short tail.
噢,它有长耳朵和一条短尾巴。
Wow! It has a big mouth and a long tail.
喔!它有一张大嘴和一条长尾巴。
It has 4 legs, 2 eyes and a big mouth. It has a long tail.
它有4条褪、两只眼睛、一张大嘴和一个长长的尾巴。
It already has a 64, 000km-long tail of dust and gas that will become visible to the naked eye later in the year - a trail scientists will study closely.
"We had always expected a gap-filler with typically intermediate features such as a moderately elongate tail -- neither long nor short -- but the strange thing about Darwinopterus is that it has a head and neck just like that of advanced pterosaurs, while the rest of the skeleton, including a very long tail, is identical to that of primitive forms, " he said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!it has a long tail
它有一个长长的尾巴
求翻译:I think huwas lovely 是什么意思? ...
Unable to Load(The lntermet connection appears to be offline >> 正在翻译,请等待...
it has a long tail >> 它有一个长长的尾巴
Flying Cloud >> 云飞 ...
基于3个网页-
它有一条长尾巴
求翻译:我表演戏剧的经历 是什么意思? ...
it has a long tail >> 它有一条长尾巴
I____________my composition by now if I had stopped talking with him. >> 现在组成i____________my市花仇恨与他不说话。
Do a search on the Internet or a Cattle Breeds book on "Charolais" cattle. >> 做一个在网上搜索或一个养牛品种书就「精子”牛。 ...
基于3个网页-
它有一个长尾
求翻译:会计事物所 是什么意思? ...
when do you like toread it? 当你探路者喜欢它吗?
it has a long tail 它有一个长尾
master of business administration 工商管理硕士 ...
基于3个网页-
It has a long tail and four legs.
它有一条长长的尾巴和四条腿。
It has a long tail and two small eyes.
它有一条长尾巴和两只小眼睛。
It looks like a small bird, high in the sky. It has a long tail fast in the hand.
它看起来像一只小鸟,高高的飞在天空中。它有一根长长的线紧紧的抓在手中。
It has what is known as a long tail - it takes several years for claims to materialise on policies taken out several years previously.
It already has a 64, 000km-long tail of dust and gas that will become visible to the naked eye later in the year - a trail scientists will study closely.
"We had always expected a gap-filler with typically intermediate features such as a moderately elongate tail -- neither long nor short -- but the strange thing about Darwinopterus is that it has a head and neck just like that of advanced pterosaurs, while the rest of the skeleton, including a very long tail, is identical to that of primitive forms, " he said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!把下面的单词按正确的顺序排列1.you do strawberries like 2 long has a it tail.3I your can use crayon?
Do you like strawberries?It has a long tail Can I use your crayon?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Do you like strawberries? 2. it has a long tail. 3. Can you use crayon?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 it has a long nose 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信