昨晚一个门铃把我弄醒了吗翻译

英语翻译在之后的十几年里,我一直有一种冲动,想买一大束玫瑰花来装满整个客厅.但我一直没有这样做.一次我过生日的时候,门铃响了,我正感到很郁闷,因为当时我一个人在家,丈夫去打高尔夫球了,两个女儿也不在._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译在之后的十几年里,我一直有一种冲动,想买一大束玫瑰花来装满整个客厅.但我一直没有这样做.一次我过生日的时候,门铃响了,我正感到很郁闷,因为当时我一个人在家,丈夫去打高尔夫球了,两个女儿也不在.
在之后的十几年里,我一直有一种冲动,想买一大束玫瑰花来装满整个客厅.但我一直没有这样做.一次我过生日的时候,门铃响了,我正感到很郁闷,因为当时我一个人在家,丈夫去打高尔夫球了,两个女儿也不在.13岁的儿子汤姆,说了句“待会儿见”,就跑出去了,对我的生日只字未提.所以,当我看到汤姆的身影又出现在门口时,吃了一惊.“忘带钥匙了”他耸了耸肩说道,“也忘了你的生日了,妈妈,希望你喜欢这花”,于是,他从背后拿出一束鲜花.“嗨,汤姆”我喊到,我紧紧地抱住了他,“我爱鲜花!”
Almost over a decade,I always have the impulse to buy a bouquet of roses to fill my living room,but I never did that.Once at my birthday,the doorbell rang,while I was alone at home feeling very depressed because my husband went to play golf and my two daughters were out.My thirteen years old son run out saying "see you later" with no mention of my birthday.So I was shocked when I saw the figure of Tom appeared in the doorway."I forgot my keys" He shrugged his shoulders and said,"and I forgot your birthday as well,mom,I hope you would like the flowers." then he pulled a bunch of fresh flowers from behind his back."Hi,Tom",I shouted,holding him tightly,"I love fresh flowers."
After more than ten years later, with a kind of impulse, I want to buy a bunch of roses to filfull the whole
living room. But I didn't do that.Once when it was my birthday, the bell was ringing. I wa...
After the later ten years, I always had a kind of impulse that i want to buy a bouquet of roses to fill the living room.But I didn't do it like that.One time on
my birthday, the doorbell rang, I was ...用when的形式将“当我看报纸的时候,我听见门铃响了”翻译成英语_百度知道
用when的形式将“当我看报纸的时候,我听见门铃响了”翻译成英语
用when的形式将“当我看报纸的时候,我听见门铃响了”翻译成英语
I heard the door bell ring when I was reading the newspaper,I heard the door bell ring,我听见门铃响了.=When I was reading the newspaper当我看报纸的时候
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
从句用过去进行时!即在过去的某个时间正在做某事,I heard the door bell rang 当我看报纸的时候!主句用过去式,我听见门铃响了此句为过去进行时When I was reading newspaper
I heard the door bell ring when I was reading the newspaper.When I was reading the newspaper, the door bell rang.
看报纸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我昨晚在你家门口足足有半个小时了,我一直在敲门,也一直在按门铃,可是都没有开门,所以我很失望,我又给你打电话,可是你电话欠费停机了,你说我能不生气吗?!是什么意思?
我昨晚在你家门口足足有半个小时了,我一直在敲门,也一直在按门铃,可是都没有开门,所以我很失望,我又给你打电话,可是你电话欠费停机了,你说我能不生气吗?!
问题补充:
I am at your door last night, a full half an hour, and I have been knocking at the door, rang the bell has been in, but do not open the door, so I am very disappointed, I gave you a call, but you call arrears down , you say I can not angry? !
Last night I have waited for at your doorstep for half an hour, I have been to knock on doors, has also been rang, but did not open, so I was very disappointed, and I am also give you a call, but your telephone arrears downtime and you said that I was able to not to be angry? !
I last night enough had half hour in your main house gate mouth, I was knocking on a door continuously, also was pressing the doorbell continuously, but all has not opened the door, therefore I was very disappointed, I telephoned to you, but your telephone money owed engine off, you said I could not
Last night at your door for about half an hour, I have been knocking at, has been on the doorbell, but did not open the door, so I am very disappointed, I call you, but your telephone less downtime, you can say I'm not upset at all?!
Last night at your door for about half an hour, I have been knocking at, has been on the doorbell, but did not open the door, so I am very disappointed, I call you, but your telephone less downtime, you can say I'm not upset at all?!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:当我们正在看电视时,突然门铃响了。是什么意思?
当我们正在看电视时,突然门铃响了。
问题补充:
When we are watching TV when suddenly the doorbell rang.
When we are watching TV, when suddenly the door bell ring.
When we are watching the television, sudden doorbell sound.
When we were watching TV, suddenly the doorbell rang.
When we were watching TV, suddenly the doorbell rang.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!谁有空帮我弄两篇关于“无线门铃发射电路设计”的英文翻译呗_百度知道
谁有空帮我弄两篇关于“无线门铃发射电路设计”的英文翻译呗
英文期刊翻译成中文,谁要有这个设计的英文期刊,发到我邮箱里,谢谢啦
我有更好的答案
如果做设计,建议自己翻译,可以学到很多。
能弄两篇专业的英文不?我自己翻译,谢谢
其他类似问题