l like chinese what are you like改句

What Do You Like Most About Living in China?
Last we looked at the things we liked least about living in China. Because we’re big believers in positivity and being both fair and balanced we’re looking this week at the things we like most about living in China.
Last we looked at the things we liked least about living in China. Because we&re big believers in positivity and being both fair and balanced we&re looking this week at the things we like most about living in China. It can be all too easy to complain, and to put our home countries and the way of life there on a pedestal, and we often forget what it is we love about living in China. Which is too bad because with 9.6 million sq km, 1.4 billion people, 5,000 years of history and 55 ethnic minorities, there is a whole lot to love. Whether it&s the people, the food, the money, the ladies, the jobs& what do you like most about living in China? Add your two fen in the comments section below.
Perspectives seeks to promote dialogue and cross-cultural understanding by featuring Chinese and foreign responses to a single question. Email us to be added to our weekly question mailing list or to suggest questions of your own and feel free to add your perspective in the comments section below:
I love how friendly people are. Of all the places I&ve lived I find that China is the friendliest. The openness makes it much easier to make friends and learn about the language and culture. When I lived in Ukraine it was a very closed society and so difficult to get any insight into what people thought or did and as a result very frustrating and lonely.
S / Australia
My family. It is great to have the feeling the people near you understand you. For language and thinking. When I studied abroad it felt very lonely because my English was poor and many students did not understand how I thought. In China there is common language and culture for me.
It&s always exciting here. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good but never a boring day.
Definitely the sensation of being surrounded by 5000 years of civilization all the time.
My favorite things about living in China: No wars (at least not in Guangdong and Beijing).
Historical and modern world combined (I have a special interest in ancient towns and places with a long history and folk customs).
So much easier to find work here. Also I can live very comfortably and spend money on taxis and going out. Even to expensive places. Back home I&d still be living like a poor student, here I can live like a king. And of course the situation with the ladies is an extra bonus. Way easier to find a hot girlfriend here. Added up it means the spitting and hassle are a small price to pay for the China lifestyle.
My favorite things in China are being able to buy cheap stuff, being able to eat out in restaurants all the time, being far away from home, having the chance to travel to amazing places within China during the holidays, being able to improve my Mandarin skills and feeling proud that I can survive all on my own in such an exotic country that speaks such a difficult language, oh and although I stick out like a sore thumb feeling much more comfortable in my own skin than back at home.
R / German
China is developing very fast. As a Chinese it is very exciting to see this. Even though not everything is perfect and there are many problems, it is still great to see China become so rich and strong. Life has improved for many and the changes have been so big.
This is where it&s all happening. The world is changing right now and it&s happening right here in China.
U / S Africa
Big fan of the safety. Sure there are isolated incidents of robberies or the occasional mugging around Sanlitun but compared to America there is virtually no violent crime here. I can walk anywhere feeling safe and not having to be worried about being jumped or shot. I don&t always think about it but it&s a huge factor in quality of life to not have to live in a state of fear and worry (no pun intended).
Living in China benefits my career. It distinguishes me from the other business school grads and means I will get a better job when I return to my country. I can get experience here doing jobs I would have to wait 5-8 years to get back in New Zealand. Working here gives you many opportunities and looks good on a resume.
T / New Zealand
The food! Cheap, delicious, everywhere, fast, fairly healthy. Love it, love it, love it.
E / Bolivia
&&[Editor:一尾鱼 & /]
Articles you may be interested in:
Interested in this topic ? Click here to read more.
Most Popular Articles
Users have also read...&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七年级英语新目标下Unit 11 What do you think of game shows?课件
What do you think of game shows ?Unit 11How do you like game shows ?What do you think of __________?--I like… / I don’t like…Do you like TV shows?Do you like movies?重点注释:think of 认为What do you think of this movie?What does your father think of his boss?What kind of TV shows are they ?What kind of TV shows are they?talk showsWhat kind of TV shows are they?sitcoms= situation
comedies连续剧,情景喜剧What kind of TV shows are they?soap
operas肥皂剧,连续剧What kind of TV shows are they?news/nju:z/新闻, 消息cartoonsWhat kind of TV shows are they?adsadvertisementfashion shows时尚节目Look and match.1. talk
show ___2. soap opera____3.sports
show____4.sitcom____5.game
show _____eabcd1aA: What kind of TV shows would you like?B: I’d like soap operas.PAIRWORKWhat
do you think of
game shows ?I
them .我爱看.What
do you think of
like them .我喜欢.What
do you think of
don’t mind
them .我不在乎他们.What
do you think of
don’t like
them .我不喜欢他们 .What
do you think of
operas ?I can’t stand
them .我不能忍受他们.I can’t stand it.I love it.I like it.I don’t mind it.I don’t like it.What do you think of soap opera?2、I don’t mind them. 我不介意他们。mind: 介意;在乎;反对。多用于以下句型:(表示请求或征求意见)Would you mind doing …? Would you mind opening the door?Do you mind …? Do you mind my dog?3、I can’t stand it! 我不能忍受它/我受不了它!stand: 顺利接受;忍受(多用于否定句、疑问句)I can’t stand the movie! It is too boring!baceListen
What does Mark
from activity
1a .1b1._____loves2._____likes3. ____doesn’t mind4.____ doesn’t like5.____can’t standdPair workA: What do you think of
them .A Group conversations .A :What
do you think of game shows ?B :I
don’t like
them .C : What
think ofgame shows ?D :He/She doesn’t
them .Memory GameWhat does Mary think of sports shows?She likes them .Listen and number the expressions [1-5] as you hear thema.
don’t mindd.
don’t likee.
can’t stand2a12453A:
what do you think of Dumpling King?B: I ______ it .A: Do you ______ Er Bao?B: No,I ___________him. But I ________
his brother, Xiao Bao. How about you?A: I don’t like him. In fact, I _______likesitcoms.Listen and fill in the blanks.2blovelikecan’t standdon’t minddon’tNotes:How about + n. / pron. / doing sth. ?=
What about + n. / pron. / doing sth. ? …How about
playing basketball ?What about
your mother ?in fact
实际上In fact , I really love talk shows .What do you
of… ?I …
him / her.A: What do you think of Tom and Jerry?B: I ___________
it.A: What do you _____________
Tom?B: I ____________
him. How about you?A: I ________ him. What do you think of Jerry?B: I ________ him. How about you?A: I ________ him.lovethink ofcan’t
standdon’t mindlovelikeDo you like movies?What kind of movie is it?It’s a comedy.What do youthink of it?It’s relaxing .What kind ofTV show is it?It’s a game show.What do youthink of it?I love it.Do you like TV shows?What kind of TV show is it?It’s a soap opera.What do youthink of it?I don’t like it. Butmy mother loves it.What kind of TV show is it?It’s a talk show.What do youthink of it?I don’t mind it. Butmy father loves it.What kind of TV show is it?It’s a sports show.What do youthink of it?I can’t stand it. Butmy brother loves it.What kind of TV show is it?It’s a sitcom.What do youthink of it?I like it.Give a report like this:
I love game shows, because I think they are so relaxing ,but my friend Mary likes talk shows, because she thinks they are funMake a surveyTell it like it isLegal ReportCCTV NewsNews in 30 MinutesMan and NatureChinese CookingAround ChinaSports newsLucky52Animal WorldCulture China人与自然中国饮食新闻联播今日说法中国各地新闻30分实话实说幸运52动物世界中国文化体育新闻Look, Match and TalkPairwork3aA: What does Yang Lin think of
“English Today’?B: She loves it.Host : Welcome to 9 o’clock Weekend Talk . We’re talking to Alan , a thirteen-year-old boy . Welcome to the show , Alan .Alan : Thank you .Host : Do you like to watch TV ?Alan : _____________Host : What do you think of Sports News ?Alan : ____________Host : I do , too ! How about Healthy Living ?Alan : ________________ .Host : Really ? What do you think of ________ ?Alan : I love it .Host : And Culture China ?Alan : _____________ .Host : How about Chinese Cooking ?Alan : Oh , I can’t stand it . Cooking is for moms !Host : OK ! Thanks for joining us , Alan ! Next we’re talking to…Yes , I do .I like it .I don’t like it .English TodayI like it3bb.
I do, too. / I don’t, either. 我也… / 我也不…too 与either的区别:too“也”, 表示肯定意义,与肯定的表达方法连 用;而either “也不”,表示否定意义,与否定的表达方法连用。--My brother likes to play soccer. ?I do, too.--My brother doesn’t like to play soccer.I don’t, either.a.
talk to sb. 与某人交谈 / 谈话The teach is talking to the students .c. a thirteen-year-old boy 一个十三岁的男孩此结构中,year用单数形式,且用连字符,类似的结构还有:five-month-old baby 五个月大的婴儿an eight-year-old boy 一个8岁的男孩 .a two-meter-long desk试比较:He is a student. He is thirteen years old.He is a thirteen-year-old student.d.
Cooking is for moms! 做饭是妈妈们的事!cooking在这是动词+ing(动名词)形式,表示“做饭”这件事,类似的例句还有:Studying is for students.Watching talk shows is very boring.e. Thanks for joining us. 多谢加入我们。thanks for doing sth.Thanks for / thank you for后面接名词、代词或动名词,表示感谢的原因;Thanks for helping me with my English.Thank you for inviting us to your party.English Today
Sports News
Healthy LivingCulture-China
Chinese Cooking
Animal WorldHost: What do you think of
English Today?You :
I ______ it.Host : I do, too. How about Chinese Cooking?You :
it. Do you like…?…..InterviewNow
you are a host, please interview your partner.lovecan’t stand在班级内调查中央电视台节目的收视率Ss discuss in four, by using :1) What do you think of …?
Why?2) Do you like …? Why?3) How about …?选出最受本组欢迎的CCTV programs,最后在全班排出前三位的电视节目Top Three4beltsunglasses/ belt /hair clipwatchkey ringwalletnecklace皮夹, 钱夹,项链ringscarfhair clip 发卡有关hair的其他几个常见短语:hair band 发带, hair cut发型,发式;理发(名词), hair dresser理发师accessoriesA:I have a watch,a scarf,and sunglasses.What do you have?B:I have…A:What do you think of the…?B:I …it.Pairworkaccessories Listen and fill in the chart.
First write down the things you hear.
Then write down their opinions.sunglassesscarfwalletlikescan’t standloveslikesdoesn’t likelikesI love the sunglasses.They are ......beautifulcool......beautifulcoolcutesimpleinformalformalchildishuglyplainusefulcolorfulmodernfashionableluxuriouspopularspecialbe out of datebe not fashionable enoughgo well with his/go well with his/her sweater/go OK with......I love the ring and it goes best with my hair style.3a ReadingWhat’s cool? by Maria LeeThis week,I asked students about fashion.I showed eachstudent six things and asked them about each thing.Some of their answers were interesting!Here are their likes and dislikes:Jack Smith likes the key ring.Her friend Jordan says he can’t stand the scarf.It’s for moms!”he said. Willian Jones loves the wallet and his classmate Gina Taylor loves the watch.(her best friend Ann Rice doesn’t mind the watch,but she really likes the sunglasses!) Jerry Green also likes the sunglasses.And the coolest thing was the belt.Everyone loved it!Notes:best 是good的最高级coolest是cool的最高级,在前面要加the.What’s cool?Read and fill in the chart.Gina TaylorAnn RiceJodie SmithJerry GreenJordan SmithWilliam JoneseveryoneA reportCan you fill in the blanks?1.Jack likes the ________.2.Jordan __________ the scarf.3.William Jones loves the
________.4.Gina Taylor __________ the watch.5.Ann Rice ____________ the watch.6.Jerry likes the __________.7.The coolest thing was the _________.key ringcan’t standwalletlovesdoesn’t mindsunglassesbeltDear Maria,I enjoyed reading your “What’s Cool?” article in the school magazine, but you didn’t ask me the questions. This is what I think .I
the belt, I
the glasses. I
the key ring, I
the scarf, I
the watch, and I
the wallet. Can you please put my letter in next month’s magazine?Yours,______3b Complete the letter to Maria.loveHomework:以第一人称口吻就下列所给出的物品发表你的看法,谈谈是喜欢,不喜欢,非常喜欢,讨厌,还是无所谓,适当谈点原因.五种观点都要用到,50—60个词.  自行车,手表,墨镜,手提袋(handbag),发夹,钱包,钥匙扣,皮带.My OpinionsComposition意见,看法My OpinionsI’m a boy. I love the bike because my home is far away from the school. I don’t mind the watch, there is a clock on the wall of our class. I like the sunglasses. It’s cool. I don’t like the belt, it is not cool. I can’t stand the handbag. It’s for women. I can’t stand the hairclip. I like the wallet and the key ring.SampleNote:enjoy reading 喜爱 / 享受阅读enjoy + doing sth 喜欢干某事,享受做...乐趣 ,注意与like / love用法的区别,e.g. 1)I enjoy / like /love the movie.2) I enjoy / like / love watching the movie.但我们不能说:I enjoy to watch the movie.只能说:I like / love to watch the movie.A survey: What do you think of ….?What do you think ofthrillers/comedies/…?How about you?Writing a reportI like thrillers. I don't like romance. And I can't stand documentaries because they're very boring. Tony doesn't like pizza. He loves Chinese food very much. He can't stand rock music……3
Read what Rose Smith says. Do you agree with her?
Write your opinion.I can’t stand the idea that old people can’t be beautiful. So I like rings, scarves and sunglasses. I wear colorful clothes because I want to be young and beautiful. I enjoy nice words about my looks. And I don’t mind what young people think of me!I can’t stand the idea that old people can’t be beautiful. 我不能忍受老年人不能漂亮的观点。这是一个由that 引导的定语从句。情态动词can及其否定形式can’t后只能接动词原形,如要接形容词,adj.前必须加be动词。I agree with her. I think that young people and old people both can be beautiful.agree
同意 同意某人的观点Put the Chinese into English.1.你有主意吗?Do you have ______
________?2.我不在意年轻人怎么评价我. I don’t ________ what young people ______
__ me.3.这儿有件礼物是送给你的. ________
a present _______ you.4. 我也不喜欢颜色艳丽的衣服.I don’t like ________ clothes, _________.5.这就是我的想法._______
is _______ I ________.6.我们无法忍受这炎热的天气.We _______
_______ the ______ weather.an
ideamindthink
ofHere’sforcolorfuleitherThiswhatthinkcan’t
standhot7.你喜欢哪种电视节目? ______
________ of TV shows ______you like?8.上周,我询问学生有关时尚的问题. Last week I
______students ______
_________.What
kinddoabout
fashionasked9.欢迎来到我们的体育世界节目. _________
____our sports world.10.我喜欢读校刊上的文章. I
______ _______ the articles in the school magazine.Welcome
reading1 他们不能忍受太阳镜。你的看法呢?They can’t stand the __________.
What’s your _____?2 Tina对运动节目不在乎。Tina _____ ____ ______ ______3 Tony认为谈话节目怎么样?他很喜爱它。What ____Tony think of _____ _____? He ______it.4 谢谢你帮助我。___ _____ _____ helping me.5 你怎样认为连续剧?我受不了。___ do you ___
I ____ ___
____ .6 他不喜欢情景喜剧。He ____
_______.7 Evan对围巾不在乎。Evan _______ mind the ___.8.
你去哪里度假了?我参观了博物馆。你的假期怎么样?事实上。相当不错。___ did you go ___ ____? I ___ ____.___ ___
your vacation?
___ _______, it _ ___ ____.Homeworksunglassesideacan’t stand sports showsdoestalk showlovesThank you forWhatthink of soap operascan’t stand themdoesn’t
sitcomsdoesn’tscarfWhereon vacationvisited museumHow wasIn factis pretty good9.我哥哥喜欢体育世界而我姐姐喜欢情景喜剧。My brother
Sports World
my sister likes
.10.我可以问你一些问题吗?May I
questions?11.我不能忍受老人没有权利打扮漂亮的观念。I can’t
the idea that old people have
.12.我们的教室是多彩的。My classroom
.13.我认为最酷的东西就是太阳镜。I think the
.likesandsitcomsasksomestandbeautifulis colorfulcoolestsunglasses按要求进行句型转换。 1. They enjoyed that movie very much.(变为一般问句) ______ they _______ that movie very much?2. She often watches TV play in the evening.(变为否定句) She ____ often
_____TV play in the evening. 3."Modern English“ is very interesting.(变为感叹句) _____
_____"Modern English"_____! 4.I can't stand soap operas.(对划线部分提问) _______do you____
_____soap operas? 5.He read the story
last night. (对划线部分提问) _____
_____he _____the story? 6.They enjoyed themselves watching the match.(改写句子,句意不变) They ____
___watching the match. 7.How do you like talk show?(改写句子,句意不变) _______do you _______
_______talk show? 8.He showed me his new books.(改写句子,句意不变) He ______his new books ______ me. 根据上表选择正确答案(
)1.If you want to know something about Japan, which of the following programme would be the best one?A. Weather report. B. Around the world. C. Animal world.(
) 2.You are a basketball fan. You may watch TV at
.A.19:00 on Channel
2B.21:15 on Channel 1 C.20:20 on Channel 2(
) 3.The TV play “Sisters” probably lasts(持续)
.A.50 minutes B.30 minutes C.90 minutes(
) 4.You can watch the
programmes if you want to learn English on TV.A. English news B. English for today C. Both A and B(
) 5.The programmes at the end of Channel 2 is about
on TV next week.A. news B. programmes C.TV playsBCACB单项选择填空?(
) 1. I enjoy ______ your “What's Cool?”article
in the school magazine.?A. to read B. reading C. to look
D. looking (
) 2.Would you mind ______ me the book?? A. Pass B. past C. passing D. passed (
) 3.Why ______ he go to the movie with you the day before yesterday??A. does B. is ?C. wasn't
D. didn't?(
) 4.Do you want to know ______ my TV shows??A. about
B. on ?C. in
D. at ?5.My watch is two minutes slow. What about ______??A. you
B. yours ?C. her D. she?B) 选择不正确的一项。?6.What do you think of Mary's hat??A.I love it.? B. Who can stand it??C. She got it this morning.? D. It's cool.?7.Do you like my new scarf??Yes, I do.? B. I don't mind.C .It's beautiful.?
D. It's fine.?(
) 8.What does everyone think of Anna??A.I don't know. ? B.I don't, either. ?C. They like her.? D. She is unfriendly.?(
) 9.What's Merry like??A. It's cool.? B. She likes expensive things.? C. What a comedian!? D. She is great. (
) 10.Where did you go this summer??A. I'm coming at 3:00. B.I went to the beach. C. Just stayed at home.? D. Everywhere!?Ⅰ.1~5 BCDAB 6~10 CDBAA}

我要回帖

更多关于 think like chinese 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信