用cocos studio 动画2生成的timeline动画,怎么知道动画结束

cocos studio怎么进入动画编辑界面_百度知道求助.cocosstudio里面正常的时间轴动画,实际运行读取plist混乱_cocos2dx吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,049贴子:
求助.cocosstudio里面正常的时间轴动画,实际运行读取plist混乱收藏
三叔正版授权网游公测!
开始只有前两个动画时正常,加了后两个动画后就错乱了
路过的大神们
不能这么用的,你想运行多个特效应该把每一个放到一个node里,再把node放到你这场景中
应该是引擎读plist错误,与动画没关,我把多余代码和动画删除完了界面还是花的...
这个plist文件夹里的图片不能直接用么?开始是好的,用一段时间后就花掉了。真是迷一样的错误...
解决了,cocostudio 读取plist可能出现错误(乱图),要重新打开CCS文件才会在编辑器上发现。更正之后,重新发布打包后,运行依然会乱图。将Debug文件夹删除再运行就好了(清理解决方案没用,删除res文件夹也没用,也不知道哪个文件错了没更新),这破问题用了4个小时......................................................................................
这个黄金矿工素材包里面没有骨骼动画,做到一半做不下去了
问一下,你有json和atlas文件吗?
我也跟着视频做过这个,但是一到矿工进场就懵逼了,素材不全的,没有骨骼动画
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Cocos Studio升级到2.0后帧动画怎么在代码里调用_百度知道分享将Flash动画输出到Cocos2d Actions的方法
发布时间: 17:34:32
作者:Toni Sala
关于将Flash动画输出到Cocos2d动作的话题早在数月前就存在我的脑海中。基于动作的精灵表格在精灵大小和帧率上极有局限性。你的帧数越多,消耗的内存就越大。精灵越大,你需要的内存也就越多。
但实际上,内存使用率还算不上我工作至今所遇到的问题。所以才会将Flash动画输出到Cocos2d这个任务拖延到现在。
问题:《Muster my Monsters》以及高质量的动画
《Muster my Monsters》是一款玩法极为简单的游戏:它实际上是一款甚为精致的石头剪子布游戏。应该说,它是一款很棒的游戏,因为它迫使我解决将Flash动画输出到Cocos2d这个问题。
这款游戏的美术资产(游戏邦注:包括所有角色设计和动画)是由Javi Sanz这名出色的Flash美术师和开发者完成。
游戏中的角色很大。在放大时,它们实际上占据了70%-80%的屏幕面积。这些角色是极为精细的Flash矢量图片,其动画也十分流畅(得益于Flash插值/渐变系统)。这也正是精灵表格十分之大的原因。
现在,给你一些粗略的数据,在Windows Phone版本中我们有2个角色,但我们计划在iOS版本中增加为5-8个角色。每个角色有9个动画。平均每个动画约有16-18帧,每帧有420*400的图片。我需要为每个角色每个动画创建一个的精灵表格。
最终的二进制下载文件大小会受到限制,执行期间的内存消耗也同样如此。所以,即使是用压缩后的纹理格式,这也还是个问题。
flash to cocos2d(from indiedevstories)
解决方法:过程生成动画
我脑海中第一个想到的就是使用现成的工具制作过程生成动画,并其将输入我的iOS-Cocos2d游戏引擎。我发现两个很有趣的工具:LevelHelper以及新版CocosBuilder。
这两种工具都有一些基本的过程生成动画技术支持。但目前他们主要用于制作菜单按钮和UI等元素的动画。所以,虽然我们可以使用这些工作制作《Muster my Monsters》的动画,但这却并非最佳解决方案。我还考虑使用Spriter,但该项目的早期阶段却并不允许。
更重要的是,Javi已经是一个很有才华的Flash美术师,所以将Flash动画输出到Cocos2d似乎是一个可行的方法。
首次尝试:输入Flash XML文件
我从未使用Flash开发过内容,所以我的第一次尝试就是避免与之产生任何交集。Flash拥有一个允许你用XML格式输出整个Flash项目的强大功能。这看起来似乎就是最便捷的方法,因为这便于我专注于iOS-Cocos2d方面的事情。
但是,Flash XML文件格式很糟糕。它极为巨大并且如果你使用了一些功能就会改变基本的布局。每次我有一个输入者的运行版本时,都会发现运用于Flash项目时,会有一个新功能更改了所有的XML文件格式。即使创造更多XML文件,也会分裂项目元素。
再次尝试:使用Action Script输出Flash动画
此时Javi建议针对这个Flash项目编写一个简单的Action Script运行每一帧,寻找与角色一致的对象并获得转换信息。这听起来像是一个很好的替换方法,所以我最终决定学习Flash脚本和开发的基本方法。
事实证明这值得一试。实际上,这也是我最终采用的解决方案。我有一个简单的动作脚本可用每一帧动画的每个对象的转变信息编写plist(或XML)文件。
这意味着一种策略变化。在首次尝试时,我们试图输入Flash XML文件格式,我试图将所有的Flash功能映射到Cocos2d动作。所以,我尝试获取关键帧、插值帧和清除函数等高端信息。
但是,动作脚本策略产生的是逐帧的信息。这是有点粗糙的信息。所以,我不需要关心高端功能。这只是逐帧的动画描述。在一定意义上,与使用精灵表格非常相似。
这种方法有些非常有趣的优势:
*实际上减少了所需内存
*支持极高质量的动画
*支持动画师使用包括motion tweens、classic tweens甚至是基于骨骼的动画等所有Flash动画功能
*在iOS-cocos2d方面减少了动画引擎的复杂性,并令其更易扩展和维护
*在我的案例中,支持Javi持续使用Flash工具
punch-win(from indiedevstories)
在cocos2d方面
实际上,我是在Flash完成困难的内容。所以,只要我准备好plist文件,就只差解析的问题了。我为自己的引擎(用于模拟移动对象、帧和动画)创建了一些类。
然后使用这个模拟类创造一个由数个精灵组成的CCNode(游戏邦注:针对角色的每个身体部分,例如头、臂、前臂、身体、足等)。最后,我针对每个模拟帧创造了一系列可插入转变信息(定位、旋转和缩放)的cocos2d系列动作(CCSequence)。
所以实际小,最终的“角色”类是一个含有海量CCActions,能够响应Flash项目所创建动画的CCNode。你可以使用以下方法播放动画:
1 [character playAnimationWithKey:@"attack"];
characters(from indiedevstories)
针对Mac OS的播放器
这种方法的主要问题在于获取转变数据的Action Script以及cocos2d引擎制定了一些假定条件。Flash动画师必须清楚这些假定或局限性,并据此创造动画。
所以他在制作动画时需要获得一些反馈。他需要知道自己用Flash所做的东西确实能够运行于游戏引擎。这也正是我为何开发一个Mac OS播放器的原因,它可以让你动态馈送描述动画的plist文件以及响应不同测试角色的资产。
我想概括这种方法的主要优点与缺点以解决“向cocos2d actions输出Flash动画”的问题。
*极大减少所需内存
*支持极为高端的动画
*允许动画师使用包括motion tweens、classic tweens甚至是基于骨骼的动画等所有Flash动画功能
*在iOS-cocos2d方面减少了动画引擎的复杂性,并令其更易扩展和维护
*在我的案例中,支持Javi持续使用Flash工具
*令我无需开发定制动画工具
*在一定程度上,我们使用Flash Authoring工具作为游戏引擎的动画编辑器。虽然这可以节省我们开发定制工具的精力,但也意味着我无法更多地控制美术人员所制作的动画。我的意思是说,尽管我已经撰写了一份详细的文件解释了针对我们的引擎,使用Flash作为动画编辑器的指导原则和局限性,但Javi可能还是出乎我预料地使用了一些并不在支持范围的功能或角色设置。
我打算使用这种工具创造菜单等游戏屏幕。与CocosBuilder的用法相似,但会使用Flash Authoring工具作为场景编辑器。这可以让我们在Flash中使用其所提供的高级动画功能设置游戏屏幕。
游戏邦注:原文发表于日,所涉事件及数据以当时为准。(本文为游戏邦/编译,拒绝任何不保留版权的转载,如需转载请联系:游戏邦)
Exporting Flash Animations to Cocos2d Actions
Posted on July 18, 2012 by Toni Sala
Exporting Flash animations to cocos2d actions is a topic that has been in my mind since some months ago. Spritesheets based animations are very limited in terms of sprites size and frame rate. The more frames you have, the more memory you consume. And the bigger the sprites, the more memory you need as well.
However, actually, memory usage has not been an issue in the projects I have worked so far. So, exporting Flash animations to cocos2d is a task that I have been procrastinating… till now.
The problem: Muster my Monsters and high quality animations
Muster my Monsters is a very simple game in terms of gameplay: it is basically a rock-paper-scissors game with a nice dress. Actually, a very nice one because it has forced me to solve the problem of exporting Flash animations to cocos2d.
Here you have a video preview of the game that shows the kind of animations that the game features. By the way, all the game art (including all character design and animation) is done by Javi Sanz, an incredibly talented Flash artist and developer.
As you can see, the characters are very big. Actually, they take about 70-80% of the screen size when the zoom effect is active. The characters are extremely detailed Flash vector images and the animations are very smooth (due to the Flash interpolating/tweening system). That’s why the resulting spritesheets are huge.
So, to give you some rough numbers, in the Windows Phone version we have 2 characters but we plan to increase it to 5-8 for the iOS version. Every character has 9 animations. On average, every animation has about 16-18 frames and every frame is a 420×400 image. I needed to build a
spritesheet for every animation of every character…
The download size of the resulting binary would be prohibitive. And also the memory consumed during execution. So, even using a compressed texture format, this is kind of a problem :p
The solution: procedural animation
The first thing that came to my mind was to use some already existing tool that will allow us to create procedural animations and import them into my iOS-cocos2d game engine. I found out two interesting tools: LevelHelper and the new version of CocosBuilder.
Both tools has some basic procedural animation support. But, currently, they are intended to animate things like menu buttons and UI elements in general. So, although, it would be possible to create the animations in Muster my Monsters using these tools, it would probably not be the best solution. I also considered Spriter, but the early stage of the project put me back from it.
Moreover, Javi is already a talented Flash artist so exporting Flash animations to cocos2d seemed to be the way to go.
First try: Importing Flash XML file
I have never developed in Flash, so my first attempt was to avoid all kind of interaction with it :p Flash has a nice feature that allows you to export an entire Flash project in XML format. It
seemed the easiest solution as it will allow me to focus on the iOS-cocos2d side.
However, the Flash XML file format is hell. It’s extremely huge and the basic layout changes if you use some features or others. Every time I had a working version of the importer, I found a new feature that, when used in the Flash project, changed all the resulting XML file format. Even creating more XML files, fragmenting the project elements.
Second try: exporting Flash animations using Action Script
At this point Javi suggested to write a simple Action Script that go though every frame of the Flash project timeline, looking for the objects that conform the character and getting the transformation information. This sounded like a very good alternative, so I finally decided to learn the basics of Flash scripting and development
It was worth it. Actually, this is the solution I finally adopted. I have a simple action script that is able to write a plist (or XML) file with the transformation information of every object in the scene for every frame of the animation.
This implies a change of strategy. On the first try, when attempting to import the Flash XML file format, I was trying to map all the Flash features to cocos2d actions. So, I was trying to get high
level information such as keyframes, interpolation frames and ease functions.
However, the action script strategy produces frame by frame information. It is kind of raw information. So, I don’t need to care about high level features. It is just a frame by frame animation
description. In some sense, it is very similar to using spritesheets!
This approach has some very interesting advantages:
Actually reduces the needed memory
Allows for extremely high quality smooth animations.
Allows the animator to use all the Flash animation features including motion tweens, classic tweens or even bones-based animation.
Reduces the complexity of the animations engine in the iOS-cocos2d side and makes it easily scalable and maintainable.
In my particular case, allows Javi to keep working in Flash.
I went from this (x20):
Size reduced by 100 times! Great!
On the cocos2d side
Actually, the hard work is done on the Flash side. So, once I have the plist file ready, it is only a matter of parsing it. I created a few classes for my engine that model movable objects, frames and animations.
Then I use this model classes to create a CCNode that is composed by a few sprites, one for each body part of the characters (head, arm, forearm, body, foot…). Finally, I create a bunch of cocos2d sequence actions (CCSequence) that interpolate the transform information (position, rotation and scale) for every modelled frame.
So, basically, the resulting “Character” class is a CCNode with a dictionary of CCActions corresponding to the animations created on the Flash project. You can play the animations with a method like this:
?1 [character playAnimationWithKey:@"attack"];
A desktop player for Mac OS
The main problem of this approach is that the Action Script that gets the transformation data and the cocos2d engine make some assumptions. The Flash animator must be aware of these assumptions or limitations and needs to create the animations according to them.
So he needs some kind of feedback while creating the animations. He needs to know that what he is doing on Flash, is actually working on the game engine. That’s why I have also developed a Mac OS Player which you can feed dynamically with plist files describing the animation and the assets corresponding to the different characters you want to test.
Following, you have a video that shows the whole process: from creating some (simple) animations with Flash to viewing it with the Desktop player.
Conclusions
I would like to put together the main advantages and disadvantages of this method to solve the “exporting Flash animations to cocos2d actions” issue.
Advantages:
Drastic reduction of the needed memory
Allows for extremely high quality smooth animations.
Allows the animator to use all the Flash animation features including motion tweens, classic tweens or even bones-based animation.
Reduces the complexity of the animations engine in the iOS-cocos2d side and makes it easily scalable and maintainable.
In my particular case, allows Javi to keep working in Flash.
Allows me to avoid investing time on developing a custom animation tool.
Disadvantages:
In some sense, we are using the Flash Authoring tool as an animation editor for our game engine. Although this allows us to avoid investing efforts on developing a custom tool, it also implies that I have less control on the kind of animations that the artist produces. I mean, I have written a detailed document explaining the guidelines and limitations on using Flash as an animation editor for our engine, but it could be the case that Javi uses some not supported feature or layouts the character in a way that I have not anticipated.
Future work
I plan to also use this tool to create game screens such as menus. Similar to CocosBuilder but, again, using the Flash Authoring tool as an scenes editor. This will allow us to layout game screens in Flash using the advanced animation features that Flash provides.()
CopyRight Since 2010 GamerBoom All rights reserved &&闽ICP备&号-11668人阅读
Cocos Studio(2)
Mac版本的cocos studio1.0导出的帧动画和Windows版本下的cocos studio1.6 导出的帧动画,使用方式是不一样的,看了官方demo才明白,Mac cocos studio1.0版本已经采用新的动画系统,对应类型是timeline,目前编辑器还没添加动画列表,所以,动画需要根据帧区域来播放。&不多说,上代码:
AnimationUI.h#ifndef __Demo__Animation__
#define __Demo__Animation__
#include &iostream&
#include &cocos2d.h&
#include &editor-support/cocostudio/CocoStudio.h&
class AnimationUI : public cocos2d::Layer
// Here's a difference. Method 'init' in cocos2d-x returns bool, instead of returning 'id' in cocos2d-iphone
virtual bool init();
// there's no 'id' in cpp, so we recommend returning the class instance pointer
static cocos2d::Scene* createScene();
// implement the &static node()& method manually
CREATE_FUNC(AnimationUI);
#endif /* defined(__Demo__Animation__) */
AnimationUI.cpp
#include &Animation.h&
#include &cocos2d.h&
USING_NS_CC;
Scene* AnimationUI::createScene()
auto scene = Scene::create();
auto layer = AnimationUI::create();
scene-&addChild(layer);
bool AnimationUI::init()
if(!Layer::init()) //初始化父类
//获取屏幕大小
Size visibleSize = Director::getInstance()-&getVisibleSize();
auto fileUtils = FileUtils::getInstance();
std::vector&std::string& searchP
searchPaths.push_back(&AniTest_1&); // 不同系统下导出的动画记得修改路劲哟
fileUtils-&setSearchPaths(searchPaths);
// mac cocos studio1.0 导出的动画使用方法
// SpriteFrameCache::getInstance()-&addSpriteFramesWithFile(&fish040.plist&, &fish040.png&);
Node* node = cocostudio::timeline::NodeReader::getInstance()-&createNode(&AniTest_1.ExportJson&);
cocostudio::timeline::ActionTimeline* action = cocostudio::timeline::ActionTimelineCache::getInstance()-&createAction(&AniTest_1.ExportJson&);
node-&runAction(action);
action-&gotoFrameAndPlay(0, 60, true);
node-&setPosition(Vec2(visibleSize.width/2,visibleSize.height/2));
node-&setScale(0.2);
this-&addChild(node);
// 下面是Windows下导出的动画使用方法,这里注释了
ArmatureDataManager::getInstance()-&addArmatureFileInfo(&fish040.png&,&fish040.plist&,&Fish.ExportJson&);
Armature* armature = Armature::create(&Fish&);
armature-&getAnimation()-&playWithIndex(0);
armature-&setPosition(Vec2(visibleSize.width/2,visibleSize.height/2));
this-&addChild(armature);
}所用资源是官网上的,这里给出吧AntiTest_1是mac版本导出的,win是windows版本下导出的,也可以自己用plist和png自己再导出尝试下
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:30506次
排名:千里之外
原创:57篇
转载:22篇
(1)(1)(3)(11)(8)(21)(24)(7)(2)(1)(1)}