stbmanagetool2.0下载modpescripts下载

上古卷轴5MOD管理器(Nexus Mod Manager)
1.41 汉化绿色版
上古卷轴5MOD管理器(Nexus Mod Manager)
软件介绍 Soft content
&NMM是一个免费并且开源的软件,它提供一个简单易用的用户界面,让你能下载,安装,升级和管理你的MOD。NMM相当重要的功能就是能够让你同时使用更多的mod,有时候不同的mod因为修改了相同的地方而导致冲突,mod的功能也会因此而失效,有了这个工具,可以对mod进行排序,让更为重要的mod在后面载入,最大化的减少冲突。另外它还集成了mod打包和解包功能,让你能够更好的管理自己的mod。我们以前玩B社的湮灭用过OBMM、辐射3用过FOMM,我相信很多玩家对这两个工具并不陌生。NMM,不仅功能上继承了以前的版本,而且会有更多的改进,但目前还在开发阶段。如何安装:执行Nexus Mod Manager-0.12.2.exe进行安装,在弹出的对话框中依次点OK-&NEXT-&I accept the agreement-&NEXT-&选择该工具的安装目录-&NEXT-&NEXT-&NEXT-&Install-&Finish。第一次使用的时候,会弹出登陆对话框。你要有一个nexus网的帐号,如果没有需要自己注册一个。
汉化更新说明:此次更新测试未发现问题!如出现问题请及时PM我!
上古卷轴5MOD管理器(Nexus Mod Manager) 下载地址[]
* 推荐下载+解压;软件通过+++扫描,问题软件请
从评论反馈
* 本站已不再更新破解相关,若大意发布了相关破解,告知!保证永不再收录!
406KB/简体中文/3星
1.81MB/简体中文/3星
1.65MB/简体中文/3星
337KB/简体中文/3星
213KB/简体中文/3星
22.00MB/中文/4星
158.50MB/中文/4星
42.30MB/中文/4星
1KB/中文/4星
2.00MB/中文/3星After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) -
Game Tweaks and Modifications This forum is dedicated to game modifications and tweaks. Here you can discuss performance and image quality modifications.
Show Threads
Show Posts
After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)
After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) -
| posts: 551 | Location: Argentina
TheWorse Watch Dogs Modification
-I'm a very obsessed person, with many things mainly graphics . Also i'm a fan of using sweetfx on every game I can use it. I like to make my own presets always.
After release and this stupid stuttering problems I started searching for fixes etc.
Then I saw many threads talking about the engine when I realized it was based on dunia 2 so I tried to unpack the files which obviously not worked.. so after searching so much for the unpacker I found it, started playing with it and after a long time of testing I ended up getting the E3 Bloom from 2012 working.
After studying how bin hex worked and downloading many tools to convert files etc, I was able to integrate and enable many effects. I told myself to keep trying and trying and that is what I have done.
This is the result of my obsession and my try to be like the greatest (iCEnhancer, MalDo, etc) those guys are genius, and I'll always say the same thing: I'm just a novice.
IMPORTANT STATEMENT:
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DOING A COMPARISSON KEEP IN MIND THE FULLY WORKING RELEASE WILL BE 1.0 VERSION. 0.X VERSIONS ARE JUST BETAS OF THE FINAL MODIFICATION
UPDATE 19/06
A user called NEOGLOW (THANK YOU FOR THE DEDICATION) made a more elaborate installation process and description of the mod!
UPDATE 20/06
Guide for the mod updated by Omnominator to be more readable
Where can I download the mod?
There is currently no official release of this mod confirmed to be compatible with the latest version of Watch Dogs.
Version 0.8 - Download
The older version (0.6) can be found here.
What does the mod do?
Included in this mod(not all features are available yet):
Changes to the default fog values
Enabled bokeh DOF for the main cameras
Stuttering Improvements
E3 2012 Bloom
Performance Improvements
Enabled Headlight Shadows
LoD Changes
Reflection changes
Added 3 new cameras to the game(closer, normal, further)
Rain changes(High quality rain drops, properly reacting to light, etc)
LensFlares(WIP)
Lighting changes(TESTING AND WIP)
Civilians density changes
And many more things.. SOON.
How do I install the mod?
Download your chosen mod version (0.6 or 0.7) from the links above.
Use a program such as Winzip, WinRAR, 7-Zip, Windows built in unzipper or your preferred program to extracted the downloaded zip file.
Once extracted, you will find 3 folders, they are called:
Closer Camera
Far Camera
Normal CameraThe names of the folders above mean the distance the camera is away from the character (Aiden Pearce). So, the Closer Camera means the camera view is closer to Aidens
back/shoulder, Far camera means it is further away so you see more of Aidens body and Normal Camera is the normal default view.Choose the folder that matches the camera view you want.
Inside you will find 2 files - patch.dat and patch.fat (If there is another folder in here called patch_unpack, I think you can ignore it as the only 2 files you need are patch.dat and patch.fat.
Copy and Paste these two files into the folder called data_win64 that is in your Watch Dogs install directory. For example C:\ProgramFiles\Ubisoft\WATCH_DOGS or whereever you have the game installed on your computer. So to clarify, the 2 files need to go into the data_win64 folder. You will notice there are many .dat and .fat files already in there from when the game was installed.
(Optional step) TheWorse designed this mod with the Ultra setting in mind to recreate the visuals from what was seen at E3 2012.
To recreate this quality of graphics, the Ultra setting is recommended.
It should be noted that many - if not all - of his mods will still work in the other graphics settings too, eg, Low, Medium and High. These 'overall' graphics settings of Low, Medium, High and Ultra is the first option in the Advanced Graphic Settings in the Main Menu in Watch Dogs.
You can turn off the depth of field in-game just like you could before.
You can also edit the GamerProfile.xml file found in C:\Users\(username)\Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs\(long number)\GamerProfile.xml with Notepad, Notepad ++ or your
chosen program if required but Im not 100% sure if this is required. Follow these steps:
Open GamerProfile.xml with a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad ++.
Find the line that begins &RenderProfile (it should be the 3rd line down from the top).
On this line you will find Quality=&xxx&
Instead of &xxx& you will see either &low&, &medium&, &high&, &ultra& or &_runtime&
Change this value to Ultra. For example, change Quality=&_runtime& to Quality=&ultra&
Save the file and exit.
Launch the game.
As I said earlier, the above step may not be necessary to all users but when you change the Quality=&xxx& value, you are simply using a different method to change the 1st option
in the Advanced Graphic Settings in the Main Menu in Watch Dogs. Eg, you could just do it ingame rather than editing the GamerProfile file.
If you are experiencing some problems, after copying the 2 mod files (patch.dat and patch.fat) to the data_win64 folder. Try deleting the GamerProfile.xml file before launching
the game as this will force the game to rebuild the .xml file. Use the ingame Advanced Graphic Settings to change the 1st option to Ultra.
Do I need SweetFX?
SweetFX is a seperate tool to TheWorse's mod but it can make the game look better. With TheWorse's mod in the vanilla game it does look a lot better but with SweetFX, it can look
even better still. You have to remember that TheWorse has altered grpahical features in the Watch Dogs game engine, for example: enabling dynamic shadows in vehicle headlights etc.
SweetFX can alter things such as Brightness, Contrast, Gamma and many other things and works with all games, not just Watch Dogs. So to make Watch Dogs look more realistic and work
alongside TheWorse's mod, download a SweetFX preset of your choice and use it.
How are people making these artisitc screenshots in Watch Dogs?
The Cheat Engine is a program that allows players to manipulate a game whilst playing, it is basically the same as a 'Trainer' but with the Cheat Engine people can create custom
made Cheat Tables (.ct files) to do different things. For example, enabling 'freecam' so you can move around the game world and see your character from different angles instead of
the default view behind Aiden Pearces shoulder. It can do so many other things but it needs someone to know how to find these abilites and share the Cheat Table with others so they
can use it also.
A forum member on Guru3D - jim2point0 - made a Cheat Table for Watch Dogs and it can be downloaded here: /u/9739867/watch_dogs_screenshots.CT
This cheat table allows users to change the FOV, move the camera freely, pause the ingame world and change the time of day.
To actually use the Cheat Table in Watch Dogs you first need to get it working.
jim2point0 has kindly made a guide for his Cheat Table, it can be found here: /forum/discussion/221/watch-dogs
I also recommend you search on Google or Youtube etc to find a guide on using Cheat Tables you have downloaded for a game for future reference.
Screenshots:
&Click to show spoiler
Funny how mods think I beg for donations.
And instead of editing the post you can send me a private message to tell me why, Just saying!
Thanks for all your support I highly appreciate every comment.
Last edited by TheW 06-20-2014 at .
| posts: 231 | Location: Edinburgh
Neat! Looks good.
| posts: 3,802 | Location: Northcoast of Germany
Nice! I need this!
| posts: 171
| posts: 108
sure i want to try this,maybe you should cooperate with Kadzai
| posts: 609 | Location: Bulgaria
Good thing there are Ubisoft and the likes to make technically crappy games, because some people will just die from boredom if it was down to gameplay to amuse them. No offence.
| posts: 145
nice ! that is a real improvement
| posts: 1,912 | Location: Sweden
Well done mate!
Thank you guys, I'll continue updating this as I discover more of the game engine. Here is the shader so you guys can see the difference. Keep in mind is just the bloom. If you guys want I can make a xml settings for stuttering fixes that I know so far, I can make different configs so you can try and see how it works for you.
Edit: Here it is
Decompress and place the patch.dat and patch.fat inside the data_win64 folder.
Last edited by TheW 06-12-2014 at .
| posts: 11 | Location: God Island
Please post the download files, if you don't mind. Really want to try it myself.
Thanx for sharing!
| posts: 333
Glad to see you and kadzait24 in guru3d
maybe you two can work together.
and want to try this too
| posts: 281 | Location: England - The land of Chavs
Wow that looks great imo. Good job dude, keep at it!
| posts: 3,802 | Location: Northcoast of Germany
Originally Posted by TheWorse
Thank you guys, I'll continue updating this as I discover more of the game engine. Here is the shader so you guys can see the difference. Keep in mind is just the bloom. If you guys want I can make a xml settings for stuttering fixes that I know so far, I can make different configs so you can try and see how it works for you.
THX! Gonna try this when i get home from work in 2.5 hours
tried,it's really wonderful,there are no other words but maybe the effect is a bit too strong
Originally Posted by LambertoKevlar
tried,it's really wonderful,there are no other words but maybe the effect is a bit too strong
Yeah it's strong but there are other presets that i'm going to test to see differences. I also have to learn more about binhex, my head literally melts when I open one of those files. I'm not a modder, but I'll do what I can to make it look better.
| posts: 1,725 | Location: Las Vegas USA
Looks good! Keep it up.
I think the huge difference between the E3 demos and the release is the fog effect. It really added so much to the atmosphere in the E3 demos that kind've gave it that next-gen look, hoping you can get that back in there!
Also if you could share your XML files that would be nice! I currently run the game at all ultra settings 1080p w/temporal SMAA (R9 290 4GB)
Yeah it's strong but there are other presets that i'm going to test to see differences. I also have to learn more about binhex, my head literally melts when I open one of those files. I'm not a modder, but I'll do what I can to make it look better.
you're working to make the game better then you are a modder
While the bloom is damn good, I agree that it is a bit too strong and sometimes flicker midly. I guess that's why they took it out?
Anyway, I noticed that in Kadzait24's mod 3.0, it had the headlights on cars improved that there is actual lighting emitting from the headlights and not the ground. This mod removed it. I'm guessing it was the two patch files that caused the effect.
Originally Posted by Techio
While the bloom is damn good, I agree that it is a bit too strong and sometimes flicker midly. I guess that's why they took it out?
Anyway, I noticed that in Kadzait24's mod 3.0, it had the headlights on cars improved that there is actual lighting emitting from the headlights and not the ground. This mod removed it. I'm guessing it was the two patch files that caused the effect.
they should work together
Originally Posted by Techio
are you talking about this lighting?
You can see it's emitting from the headlights.
Maybe you tested at a different time. But I'll see if I find the same error.
About the flickering I didn't experience that, and I don't think its the shader but maybe your particle config or something in the gameprofile.xml unless you are using complete vanilla with this shader
EDIT: My settings available to download if you guys want to.
Last edited by TheW 06-12-2014 at .
| posts: 11 | Location: God Island
Could you upload your setting and bloom file on another hosting site beside MF, please?
For an odd reason, my computer couldn't download files from MF.
Thank you very much in advance.
Last edited by M 06-12-2014 at .
| posts: 333
Combind with kadzait24 3.0
Not using Gaussian Bloom
are you talking about this lighting?
You can see it's emitting from the headlights.
Maybe you tested at a different time. But I'll see if I find the same error.
About the flickering I didn't experience that, and I don't think its the shader but maybe your particle config or something in the gameprofile.xml unless you are using complete vanilla with this shader
EDIT: My settings available to download if you guys want to.
Sorry, it was my mistake. Wrong TOD.
All good. Great work anyway.
| posts: 1,299 | Location: Tennessee
Giving this a try now. Wonder how it will affect crossfire scaling.
I avg 50% on both cards.
Tested it out, looks great. Only having 2gb cards I can only run high at 1080p. Game runs like complete ass on crossfire. Will have to switch to a single card for now.
Last edited by A 06-12-2014 at .
Nice screenshots william.
I uploaded the settings to mega for you maliris.
E3_Bloom only
My_Settings + E3Bloom + CivilianDensity