than.then.no doubtt的每个的意思

—— 英文翻译成中文
尽职尽责地词典解释adv. 忠实地;忠贞地网络释义Dutifully - 尽职尽责,忠实地,忠贞地An dutifully - 安守本分Work Dutifully - 工作要尽职尽责
忠实地; 尽职地; 忠贞地
她近况很好,还请我代她向你和她母亲请安。She is well, and begs to be dutifully remembered to you and her mother.四大行则尽职尽责地加强努力,支持新的经济优先事项。The big four have dutifully emphasised their efforts to support the new economic priorities.在认真检查完中奖表格后,她转向了他。After dutifully inspecting the sweepstakes form, she turned to him.小乔治有点被摄像机惊吓到,但仍保持礼貌地向爱慕的群众挥手。George, looking slightly alarmed by all the cameras, waved dutifully at the adoring crowds.当时我是驻东京的记者,因此我尽职尽责地报道了这些有关中间商之罪行的研究兼训诫。Back then, I was working in Tokyo as a reporter. So I dutifully reported those studies-cum-sermons on the evils of middlemen.新婚后同妻子住了几天就返回学校了。过了两年,他成为一群学生中的核心人物。Just as dutifully, he slept with his bride for a few days, then went back to school.他向东旅行,并忠实地将自己的手表往前拨,以适应当地时间。Traveling eastward, he dutifully moved his watch forward to match local time.我的老师们都很擅长教书,他们都很尽职尽责。My teachers are good at teaching, They are very dutifully.imf尽职尽责地给出了一项精确预测:明年全球经济将增长3.6%。The IMF dutifully produced a precise forecast: next year the world economy will grow by 3.6 per cent.每当他开口,他的话就被一字不漏地记下来,并在中国的媒体上报道。When he opens his mouth, his words are dutifully recorded and reported in the Chinese media.老师在黑板上写了一个很重要的术语,你会忠实的把它拷贝到你的笔记本上。The instructor writes an important term on the chalkboard and you dutifully copy it in your notebook.他迅速地叼起我一直停在上面的报纸,尽职尽责地跑回到他的主人身边。He quickly picked up the newspaper I had been parked on and dutifully ran back to his master.当然啦,我们不能抱侥幸心理,温斯顿顺从地同意。'Of course we can't afford to take chances,' agreed Winston dutifully.这种做法无疑激励后面的人义无反顾地去投机。This procedure behind drove without doubt the person dutifully goes congenially.他试了几次,终于手机不辱使命地显示了一个列满国债价格和收益率的页面。It takes a couple of attempts, but the phone dutifully displays a page full of T-bill prices and yields.例如,如果你请库存查询系统告诉你还有多少小部件,它会忠实地查询数据库,并报告到你提问时间为止的库存数量。If, for example, you ask the inventory query system to tell you how many widgets are in stock, it will dutifully ask the database and report the number as of the time you ask.我心里有怀疑,不过还是顺从地在表上签了字。I had my doubts, but dutifully signed the form.忠实地遵守权威的命令或指示的。Dutifully complying with the commands or instructions of those in authority.在他十二三岁的时候,心理医生一直给他处方抗抑郁药物,他听话地坚持服用了两三年。He was 12 or 13 when the psychiatrist prescribed antidepressants, which he dutifully took for two or three years.我有条不紊地解释为什么每个线索都透露得太多,我丈夫就尽职地划去一些词。As I methodically explained why each clue revealed too much, my husband dutifully crossed out the words.他每个月的开支都是我支付,远超过我该尽的义务。I pay his stipend every month, far more dutifully than I should.他每天晚上都恭恭敬敬地做祷告。He dutifully said his prayers every night.后来,当他到威廉o莫里斯(William Morris)应聘时,他不能免俗地撒了个谎,自称毕业于加州大学洛杉矶分校(UCLA)。But when he later applied to William Morris, he dutifully lied and said he graduated from UCLA.我们是死者,裘莉亚乖乖地附和说。'We are the dead,' echoed Julia dutifully.这时,父母给他找了一个十四岁的媳妇,他便尽义务似地结了婚。In the meantime, Chao's parents betrothed him to a girl of fourteen, whom he dutifully married.“小伙子们,不要拍摄我从泳池出来的画面。”他们便乖乖地把摄像机放下了。'No movies of me getting out of the pool, boys.' They dutifully lowered their cameras.他恭顺地服从长官的命令。He dutifully followed his commander's instructions.接着她赞美真主,我恭敬的重复了她的话,相视一笑;戴头巾的女性皈依教徒并不多见,这我明白。She praised God, and I dutifully repeated her words, I understood that a convert in a head scarf was unusual.您的邮件服务器将接受10000个请求,并非常尽职地完成其任务。True to form, 10,000 requests hit your mail server, and it dutifully goes about its task.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
从《法网边缘》的翻译看译途之求“真”与求“美”.pdf 54页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:250 &&
从《法网边缘》的翻译看译途之求“真”与求“美”
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
--------------------------Page1------------------------------翻译部分译译文标题题(原文)ACivilActionnn((译(((文)法网边缘缘原原文文译文文OOOnamominginearlyMay,KaythyBoyerrr五月初的一个早晨,凯西·鲍伊尔打开了了oooPenedthewindowsintheeonfereneeroomforrr会议室的窗户,这是她自去年秋天以来第第thttefirsttimesineelastfall,andtherewasfreshhh一次打开会议室的窗户,一股清新的空气气aaairintheoffieesofSehliehtmann,Conway&&&吹进了斯康克(斯里切特曼&康威&克劳劳CCCrowley.Aerossfromthecourthouse,inPosttt莱)办公室。法院大楼对面的邮政广场上,,OOOffieeSquare,thetUliPshadburstintoflowersss郁金香花昂首怒放,菩提树上,新绿初绽绽anaadtheswollenbudsonthelindentreeshadsPlittt枝头,羞答答的花苞这时也已竞相绽放开开oooPenintoalaeygreenfiligreeofnewleaves...来,,红情绿意,宛如精致的绿色花边饰品。。SSSehliehtmannnotieedthatitwassPring,butthattt斯里切特曼发现己经是春天来了,但这并并dddidn,teheerhim.ThisPartofthetrialshoulddd不能让他高兴起来。这部分的审判在郁金金hhhaveendedlongbeforetuliPs...香开花前早就该结束。。OOOntheotherhand,hewasmakinggg不过从另一方面考虑,他也有所进展。。PPProgress.Hehadonefinalwitnesstoeallinthisss这个阶段的审判就剩下传唤最后一位证人人PPPhaseofthetrial.ThiswashisexPertinnn了。这位证人就是他聘请的水文和地下水水hhhydrologyandgroundwatermovement,oneee运动方面的专家—乔治。F·潘德博士。。GGGeorgeF.Pinder,Ph.DPinderwouldtestiyfyy潘德将会出庭作不利于格雷斯和比特瑞斯斯agaaainstbothGraeeandBeatriee.Hewould,ifallll的证词。如果顺利的话,他将会证明两家家wwwentwell,makemanifesttheelaimthatTCEanddd被告工厂使用的TCE和其他溶剂确实流到到ooothersolventsontheProPertiesofbothhh市井里,而这些化学品流入市井后才出现现dddefendantshadindeedmigratedtotheeitywells,,白血病和其他疾病。。anaadthattheehemiealshadgottentherebeforetheee斯里切特曼很庆幸能找到潘德。只要要lelluke一们iasandotherillnessesbeganoeeurring...懂一点地下水方面知识的地质学家就一定定SSSellliehtmannfeltfortunatetohavePinder...听说过潘德的大名。潘德是地下水界的佼佼EEEverygeologistwhoknewanythingabouttt佼者,是普林斯顿大学土木工程学院的院院gggroundwaterl飞adIleardofPinder-Hewasss长,巧年前他研发了第一个地下水流计算算PPPre一eminentinhisfield,ehairmanoftl飞eeivilll机模型。斯里切特曼将其安顿在瑞兹一卜尔尔eneegineeringdePartmentatPrincetonUniversityyyl顷的一间套房内。。anaadtllePersonwho,fiftee一1yearsago,haddddddddeveloPedthefirsteo一nPutermodelofffffgggroundwaterflow.SehliehtmannPuthimuPat--------------------------Page2------------------------------theRitZ一Carlton,inasuiteofrooms.Pinderwasinhislateforties,adaPPe几潘德年近五十,穿着整
正在加载中,请稍后...您要找的是不是:
n. 养父母;接受管
n. 调节器;调停者;(保险等)理算员
怀疑论者的历书
...net Ellis)的畅销书《屠夫的钩子》(The Butchers’ Hook),还有伊桑?坎宁(Ethan Canin)的《怀疑论者的历书》(A Doubter’s Almanac),以及汤姆?康诺利(Tom Connolly)的《男人如空气》(Men Like Air)、盖尔?福尔曼(Gayle Forman)的《让我留下》...
基于1个网页-
If you’re still a doubter after combing recent related news articles, look no further than this description of what may be the sixth mass extinction on Earth.
如果您在搜索了最近的相关新闻文章后仍然是一个怀疑论者的话,不用舍近求远,只要看看对于什么可能造成地球第六次大灭绝的描述就行了。
But if we do win the League I will gladly hold up my hands as a doubter and say that I was wrong and then claim that I never, ever thought we would lose the League.
不过假如我们真的夺取了联赛冠军,我会欣然和不敢相信地举起我的双手,说我以前是错了然后再声称我从来都没有想过我们会输掉联赛的。
An agnostic is a doubter.
不可知论者即是怀疑论者。
Reza Aslan, the best-selling Iranian-American author of "No God But God, " was also a doubter before the speech.
Not that Google is a doubter of the value of social media.
As for Freud, it was apparently his love of an intellectual mystery that he might be the one to solve that helped make him a doubter.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【图文】Carry Cast Than Then Turn_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Carry Cast Than Then Turn
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&Vocabulary Review by isee